Mother Daughter Stories

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hello,

So I have an incredible soft spot for mother / daughter stories, you know where the maternal figure imposes femininity on her son and transforms him (lovingly or strictly) into a daughter. Even better if the daughter is encouraged to date boys / men. G rated stories can be great, x or better seems to do more for me. First person (told from the vantage point of the 'daughter') are a plus.

I love these things but, for reasons I cannot fathom they seem to be hard to find and I spend more time looking for them than actually reading them. I cannot begin to get interested in amulets, magical transformations and all that.

Is there anyone else out there who has a passion for these types of stories? I would like to trade stories / suggestions with others who are into these. Personally I think it should be

Please send me a message.

Well, Angel O'Hare has several of those, I think

She can be found here, among other places.

P.S. Just trying to be helpful.

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

It must be ...

... the most common theme for TG stories so it should be easy to find them. My first thought is Janet Stickney. Just about all her stories (and there is a lot) are on the theme "My Mom made me a girl". I don't think she posts here but she does at Story Site and, I think, FM.

Robi

Mother Daughter Stories

You would think mother daughter stories would be everywhere but there are a surprising number of stories with magical amulets, or stories that are men being transformed by their wives, among many other themes. Like I said a less reading than looking which gets fustrating.

Janet Stickneys stories, for some reason don't do anything for me. I have read plenty of them but for some reason they don't quite do it for me, just preference i guess because I know lots of people adore them. Deborah Leigh Johnson on the other hand has stories that melt my brain. I figured that this form was the place to ask. Gingerfred Man's stories have their moments.

Anyway, still hunting but thanks for the replies. Will check into Angel O'Hare.

thanks.

mmary