Crystal C. Sprite I can't go home like this completion

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Could anyone tell me how to get in contact with this author? I live in Ireland and have sent her several e-mails, with no replies. I suspect that it may have something to do with my server, maybe not. I'm not that good with server settings and such lore.
I am a fiction writer and copy editor and I have laid out a progressive conclusion to 'I can't go home like this'.
If real life has prevented her from ending the story, I wonder if she would allow me to conclude the epic tale. I too have been waiting a while for the story to end. A tale this good needs to be finished. So, if someone would be gracious enough, primarily the great lady herself, would give me the contact details and most importantly, the written permission to fininsh the story, I would get right to it.

You know the drill...

Andrea Lena's picture

...with apologies to Lennon and McCartney...

You're not the first to ask
It's such an awesome task
to get hold of her

So many others tried
and all their efforts died
with no hope

And since the site went down
she's nowhere to be found
rumor has it...

With nothing there that's new
there's not much more to do
than to wait...

If I were you I'd realize oh well
that to contact her
stands a snow ball's chance in hell

You'd have much more success
I really must confess
to contact some one else

You're really in a bind
I doubt that you will find
where she's at...

If you don't mind
please pass along this word?
We'd all love to know
if anybody's heard...

But then I doubt
that those plans
simply wouldn't fly

Chances are
that you'll just get no reply....

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Crystal

I am sure someone out there may be able to get ahold of her. Whether they get a decent response is optional. Posting here is a good start, she may pop in and check it. Leaving a very polite note on her hyper board at storysite is another viable option.

Crystal's Response

I passed the above request to Crystal and her response is below:

"I have heard the request but regret that I can't authorize anyone to complete any of my works. I have worked out an ending for ICGHLT but simply don't have time to work on it presently" Crystal

Huggles

Chelle_MM

Michelle...

On the hyperboard a few years back Crystal stated that she had two or three more chapters written for ICGHLT, maybe you could ask if you could post them for crystal please? (Hugs) Taarpa

ICGHLT and TexasGal and StorySite

Piper's picture

I can honestly, with full force, tell you, that while it may be a while before Crystal and post more of ICGHLT and TexasGal, she WILL NOT be open to letting another author work on them for her.

Those stories mean more than a bunch of words on a page, they are an emotional investment to her. She will finish them, she is occasional contact with people in the community.

-HuGgLeS-
-Piper

"She was like a butterfly, full of color and vibrancy when she chose to open her wings, yet hardly visible when she closed them."
— Geraldine Brooks