Sandy - Or what could happen if a boy really didn't like being dressed like a girl

Printer-friendly version

“NO! I won’t do it! I WON”T!”

Before mom could stop me, I was out the door and down the street, barely able to see with the tears welling in my eyes. I could hear mom yelling for me to stop but this time I didn’t slow down, I sped up. Faster and faster I ran, trying to escape the madness that threatened to devour me whole.

I was so concentrated on running that I didn’t even see the man that I crashed into, knocking me to the ground and only wobbling him a little.

“Whoa there, little miss, are you alright?”

The blond haired man offered his hand and waited as I accepted. He pulled me up and I started to wipe the dirt off my yellow and pink summer dress.

“I’m fine, sir,” as I looked up to see that the man I had run into was actually a police officer.

“Where were you running to in such a hurry, darling?”

“Just to get away, sir,” as I wiped the tear tracks from my face.

“To get away from what exactly,” came the now serious voice of the policeman. “It’s alright, honey, you can tell me. My name is Officer Jasper and I only want to help.”

Hope flashed across my features, but dimmed as I saw my mother come trotting up.

“Oh, Sandy, we were so worried,” asserted my mother as she sized up the policeman. “Thank you for finding her, officer. She just took off, quick as a jackrabbit and we didn’t know what was going on.”

“That’s what I’m trying to ascertain here, Miss,” replied Officer Jasper.

“Jamison, Officer. We just moved here this week,” answered my mother.

I tried to move away from my mother and Officer Jasper caught my reluctance as he answered.

“Well, Miss Jamison, first welcome to Holt’s Summit. Before I let you take your daughter home, I’d like to speak with her for a moment. Is that alright?”

“Oh…of..of course, officer,” answered my mother, before turning to me. “You know to tell the truth, don’t you, Sandy?”

I could tell she meant her truth, but I knew now was the only chance I’ve had in weeks and I couldn’t let it slip by now.

“Yes, ma’am,” I quietly responded.

Officer Jasper watched this little conversation with a slightly askew look on his face, before walking a few feet away with me.

“Ok, Sandy,” quietly started the blonde policeman as he knelt in front of me. “I can see you’re really nervous with your mother around. Is she the reason you were running away?”

“Uhmmm..well,” came my stuttered reply.

“I thought so, Sandy,” soothed Officer Jasper. “Tell me what made you decide to take off like a sprinter, ok?”

“I can’t tell you, I’ll get in trouble,” I sniffled.

“Honey, I promise you won’t get in trouble if you tell me the truth,” came the soft but strong reply. “I’m a policeman and I’m sworn to help people, especially little girls that need it. Little girls like you.”

“But, Officer Jasper,” I tried to explain.

“No buts, Sandy. It’s my job and you wouldn’t want me to get in trouble for not doing my job would you?” questioned Officer Jasper.

I paused and looked at my mother who was caught between being angry with me but not wanting to show it in front of Officer Jasper. She just put her index finger to her lips and shook her head no, causing me to gulp in fear.

“No, sir,” I finally answered. “I wouldn’t want that.”

“So, do you want to tell me why you were trying to run away, little miss?”

Gathering up my courage, I drew myself as tall as I could and looked at my mother for a split second before answering.

“Because I’m not a little miss, Officer. I’m a little boy.”

I couldn’t tell if the gasp came from him or from my mother before she fainted and collapsed to the ground.

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good one! Nice to see

Good one! Nice to see someone standing up for themselves!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

More?

Nice, but I'd like to see more. Expand on how he ended up in dresses, and the aftermath of the encounter with the police officer. It appears that mom might be redeemable, maybe. Please, give us more!

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

of course,

Of course, Sandy is really an F2M and, after protective services is brought in and a physical exam, he winds up being the one in huge trouble for "lying". There are many children who go through forced fem every day, aren't there?

But I do get your point, too.

Hugs

Ummmh . . .

Of course, Sandy is really an F2M and, after protective services is brought in and a physical exam, he winds up being the one in huge trouble for "lying".

I sorta doubt that, or mom wouldn't have fainted.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

or it would.

Her 'daughter' just told a cop she was a boy, and she knows she is going to spend a week or so dealing with CPS. The mother would (if unsympathetic), view it as a lie to authority or, at least, as a huge amount of trouble.

Extremely unlikely.

If Sandy really was lying, don't you think his mother would have reacted differently? Fainting would be an odd reaction for a mother who's daughter just claimed to be a boy in front of a police officer.

I agree with other commenters that this is a nice change on the "punishment TG" genre.

The intriguing beginning!!!

I am very intrigued! The non-standard beginning of the story about forsed feminization. Liberation from claws of evil mother, runaway and a meeting (actually a head-on collision) with the policeman.
It will be interesting to see continuation.
P.S. Also it is not told words about copyrights!!! Miracle of miracles!!!
P.P.S. Boys who WISH to be girls do not run from a dress as from a Satan. Do not run as if from speed depends not only their mortal life, but salvation. And their mothers will not faint away when "girl" says to the policeman, that "she" - the boy. In this case mother perfectly knew what price she will pay for a confession of the child.

well this is very good

I hope this isnt all there is. I hope this will be continueing as a series but if not, I guess we will just to deal with this. I dont think the boy is really a girl. The title says otherwise and one of the tags is boy dressed as punishment. But i guess this could be a F2M. If you continue it that would clear the speculation

What more is needed?

Frank's picture

A normal boy who doesn't want to dress as a girl or be a girl, runs away to be able to be himself. The mother is caught, the boy didn't magically fall in love with girl clothes. Realistic...works for me!

Hugs

Frank

Hugs

Frank

Short and sweet! Nice

Short and sweet! Nice attention getter. Loved the ending. Thank you.

Sandy

terrynaut's picture

This is a good little story.

I like the way you kept the gender hidden away until the end. It's too bad the story tags (and title) give it away. You might consider changing the title and using the "blurred for plot" story tag.

Thanks.

- Terry

Eliminates questions

It is the title and tag that make it clear what kind of story this is. We know this is a boy who is being punished by being made to wear girl's clothes; and the boy has enough sense of self-worth to say "No!". While we don't know why mom decided on this, justified or unjustified, it still is a very different take on the usual story seen here. And that makes it refreshing.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

URL

Uh... don't forget what website this is and the kind of fiction posted here....

CC

Go Sandy!

RAMI

Hopefully, there will be more to this story, but its great to see Sandy stand up for himself and fight for his heart and soul. I guess mom's actions to quell Sandy from speaking with the cop and her fainting proves that whatever is going on was forced on Sandy without his permission or wanting it to happen.

RAMI

RAMI

Please Marlisa don't leave

Please Marlisa don't leave it there!... This story just demands telling...Just how did Sandy get in a dress? what happens next? why is mom telling him to shut up? just what is she hiding?...Please tell us!!!

Kirri

Kewlies for the nice twist in this short piece.

The boy Sandy if that is his real name has great luck! He runs into a lone policeman who gives a crap while walking a foot patrol. It has to be a small town somewhere and why did they move away from their former town anyway?

A nice little diddy here, but the amount of questions this story brings to my mind are far longer than the story itself.

The boy is small, young, yet looks like a little girl wearing a summer dress. No makeup, maybe his hair is done in a girlish style? Not in the story. Hard to have a boy's hair cut and still look like a girl wearing a sundress or not. The kid must be a cutie pie naturally.

The hint that something is terribly wrong is the fact that this kid runs away in a brand new town where he doesn't know anyone. He ran so why was he reluctant to speak to the policeman? He chose his course of action and it was far more dangerous than talking to a cop.

I'm glad he said something, the mother fainting has me baffled to no end! If she was using the girl's clothing as a disciplinary tool then why would she faint? If it was more sinister than that you would think she would have planned for this eventuality. Most of the cruelty I know about those adults involved are not stupid when it comes to abusing children.

They are very crafty and very manipulative, not stupid.

I give this two thumbs up for being a very thought provoking story!

Great job Marlisa

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"