Sunknow

Printer-friendly version

First the thrill of going by thought was a releaf. I got out of the closet but it was awkward as I had to face I was dead. I couldn't get use to my body. Look like me but there was no lips to move and you don't use air. The nose was not or the eyes. I kept at first trying to move lips that were not there. Same with the nose, eyes, and hands on the body. No feeling or touching things anymore and it was desparring. I was in morning for my dead body. Oh if I could only tell it how sorry I was that I took it for granted!! I would give anything to touch it and beg its forgiveness. Well stuck with this superior body and it was awkward to use. Easy well to easy and I kept trying to use it through earth birth body controls. All I had to do was think a thought and it was so easy the Voice was coaching me now. Oh, how, hhah I missed my dead inferior body. The better I got I was speeding everywhere with my laughter com trails sounding. I was having a blast once I got the hang of it became addicting fun. Well I stopped and refuused to have anymore fun. "Here"! I told the Voice. " I don't want this body"! "I want my dead one back"! I cried like a kid who lost his best buddy or blanket or stuft doll or sucking his thumb because only babies do that. No amount of superior fun would take me away from my me. How could I have forgotten I had died! How could I loose knowing I had left my body? I had gone into denial alright. I refussed to believe it! I was blind to my death. I was still me and the same person. My personality was alive and no changes there.

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Your blogs look like a story

Put your story in add a story and save the blog space for what it is meant for, blogs

Jill Micayla
May you have a wonderful today and a better tomorrow

Jill Micayla
Be kinder than necessary,Because everyone you meet
Is fighting some kind of battle.

blog

Animals___things_050.jpg
What is a blog for? Could you help me?
Thanks,
Patrick2004

Animals___things_050.jpg