HOMEOPATHIC THERAPY | Part 1, Chapters 1 & 2

Printer-friendly version
up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No Comments?

How has this managed to escape comment?

It is stylish and well written. Perhaps a little long drawn out for some, but that is not something I could possibly comment on lest murmurings of pots calling kettles shitty arse filter my way. Anyway it deserves to be lingered over and savoured.

I certainly look forward to the next installment, indeed installments if the gentle but insistent pace does, as I hope, continue.

A new author to be both welcomed and encouraged.

Hugs,

Fleurie

Fleurie

I'll read it.

Based upon your assessment, I shall read it.

Gwen Brown

This is a difficult subject

The hero/heroine is a victim for no reason and his weak aunt does not know the horrors this woman intends for him.

The point of view is a bit odd too. Nevertheless it has potential.

Good luck with this, You say the victim has a way of redemption, of hope. I am eagar to see this. I hope the evil woman gets hers as well.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Quirky writing's a challege, but the reward is well worth it.

This is an amazing story. Josie has a really unique point of view and a rare way with words. She can WRITE!

Is this the usual warm chocolate chip cookie of a story that melts in your mouth, goes down easily and makes you feel warm in the tummy?

No.

Instead it's an intellectual challenge. It's quirky, throwing off unusual observations and making you lose your way in complex sentences. It requires you to pay attention, to stretch your imagination, and go places you might not otherwise go.

But the payoff is big. When you finish, you'll be breathless, amazed, get to sit back and say, "O My God!" What just happened. That was amazing!

And it was, it is. But you have to read it to find out. You have to make the investment to get the payoff.