Cheers?

Printer-friendly version

As I staggered out of the football team’s locker room after another tiring session some freshmen giggled when they saw me. Sigh, by now everyone should be used to the tousled me in my skimpy cheerleading uniform with the tenting skirt.

That really was the origin of all my problems. My neighbor and former friend Jake had seen me trying on my sister’s cheerleading uniform. Unfortunately whenever I get aroused I get an erection that won’t go down for about half an hour, no matter what. I wasn’t expecting Jake to come over and unfortunately he saw me. He didn’t believe me when I told him it was the first time. Honestly, it was. Well, second time but anyway!

The other unfortunate thing was that the ENTIRE football team is gay. You’d think that among so many boys there’d be some active and some passive. No such luck. All of them are on the extreme end of the scale. Enter the new cute cheerleader. Oh, they are very traditional. Nothing less than a cheerleader would do! So on top of my sessions with the football team I also have go work my ass off to be a good cheerleader.

I’ve got a bit tired of their lack of imagination. So they like doggy style but do they have to bark every time? I admit, the repetition is getting to me. Believe it or not but I’m actually starting to wonder what it would be like to have one of THEIR cocks up MY ass.

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cheers

A lovely, if unexpected twist. Well done.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

No lack of imagination here

Clever twist.
Wish I'd had a cheerleader for a sister, wonder how the outfit would have looked.

>>> Kay

Be sure...

Daphne Xu's picture

Oh, I'm sure one of the football players might be willing to try it out, for brownie points at least with the Narrator. But make sure to use plenty of Vaseline.

When I saw this story, I thought it would be a sequel (or prequel, or side story) to "High School Failure".

-- Daphne Xu