Rock Star Makeover Question

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

A question for those who have been following my story "Rock Star Makeover." The next chapter will have a bit of darkness in it, but I don't think I would be giving much away to say things work out in the following chapter. But that means I have a choice. I could put out the darker chapter on its own, and hope that you guys will not get too down until the next one comes, or I could put out both at once, so you can see the good bit without the wait. Any opinions?

good and bad

i expected something when she returned to school, but good with the bad is always welcome.

I Think Including Both Would Be Good

jengrl's picture

PICT0013_1_0.jpg I think including both the bad and good would be the way to go. I think it is like the storms of life. We all go through them, but we can come out the other side into the sunshine. It would be good to show that instead of leaving us hanging from the cliff until the next one.

Hugs,

Jen

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

I agree with my esteemed colleagues above me...

Andrea Lena's picture

...good with bad helps temper the shock of painful discoveries or hurt, and can even make a very good contrast to what happens...providing hope in the midst of pain?

Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Here's another vote!

I like the idea of getting the pain over quickly! Lingering seems...to dark!

Wren

Rather have them together

Rather have them together but otherwise the bad first. Brains already spinning potential scenarios so ...

L1e