whoever added the christmas lights to my story, thank you

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Just wanted to give a "thank you" to whoever added the Christmas lights to the headline of my story.

I cant do stuff like that, but its way cool, so thanks.

Sephrena, did that

erin's picture

Sephrena does those little add ons. :) She's feeling pretty bad right now, I'm on the phone with her and she appreciated hearing that someone noticed and was happy. :)

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Christmas lights, Thanks

Christmas lights, Thanks Sephrena! Hope you get better!

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Going for my spinal shots now

And Ill be getting an upgraded tens machine. I was in a really bad way yesterday and just narrowly avoided goign to the emergency room. Pain spiking. I don't know the official lingo for it, but its a separate pain that feels like im being electrocuted up and down my spine blurring my vision, stars and nauseas and muscles seizuring. I have a constant 7 - 8 agitating permanent pain all throughout my back that never goes away. The spiking is different.

I am going to talk with my doctors today and Monday about possible experimental procedures with a new treatment called spinal disc inflation. It's developed at a hospital in Texas and I'm seriously considering it. That is if my torn discs can handle the inflation or not.

I'll be back i na bit ^^

Sephrena

Life is too short to not take chance at Happiness!