Jack's Life

Printer-friendly version

Jack's Life
by Melissa1963

Jack's life could not get any worse when his parent beat him, but there is always hope

 ©2009 by Melisa1963, All rights reserved. No part of this work may be distributed as an original work by another person or group. Permission is given to redistribute this by electronic means, as long as the entirety of the work is distributed, no charge is made and credit is given to the original author, me. Any resemblance between the writings in this work, and any actual persons or places, living or dead, are purely coincidental, except when used for satirical purposes.
Continuing to read this document, or storing it or reproducing it in any format means that you explicitly affirm that you are legally allowed to possess and read such materials in your city, county/parish, state, and country.

Jacks life

Jack was a normal four year boy who loved to all things boys his age did.
There was just one small problem; Jack wanted to be a girl, although one would never know if they were not told. Jack's parents Mr. and Mrs. Ratcht, (Dan and Kate) to their friends had known about Jacks desire to be a girl but felt he should live his life as boy since that what he was born as. Jack's dad would always force Jack to play ball and teach him that boys don’t cry, as a result Jack became withdrawn and would start throwing fits of anger.

By the time little jack had turned five he had been caught a number of times playing with his mothers makeup. The more he was caught, the more his parents realized something had to be done. Jacks parents first tried more talking to jack about acting like girl and told him he was a boy so he better act like one. It seems that over the next few months that it was obvious that Dan and Kate would have no choice but to teach their little boy a lesson he would never forget.

It was the next time Jack was caught he was giving a beating that left him bruised and in server pain. Jacks parents told him they were sorry but he had been giving what he deserved. Dan and Kate tried to forget what they had done to their little boy but it was no use. They had crossed the line to child abuse and could not live with what had they done, they knew they would be facing jail time and losing their little boy if they turned themselves in, but they thought what choice did they have, both knew they needed help. They took Jack and drove to the police station.

It was not a long wait till an officer came out and introduced himself as sergeant Carb. Dan and Kate told the sergeant their names as well their ages and jacks age. They explained what they done and why, they cried as the sergeant read them their rights and placed them in cuffs. Officer Carb called on the radio for a female officer to assist with taking the child to children services while he took he took Jacks parents though steal door and let it slam shut behind him.

“Hello” a young woman said as she walked up to jack who was still in tears wondering what was happening and would he see his parents again, not that he cared after what they did, showing him they did not love him, but they are still my parents he thought to himself.

The young officer introduced herself as sergeant Julie of the children’s services division, “you must be jack she said” I have already been told what happened to you and do not worry I will not hurt or let anybody else hurt you. “Understand?” Yes jack said. Sergeant Julie took jack by the hand to a waiting police van and helped get him strapped in. she told jack she would be taking him to a new home where everything would explained to him. “Miss Julie” Jack said, can I be a girl at the new home. Sergeant Julie was not surprised by jack's request as his parents had told the officer why they had beat him.

Jack, Sergeant Julie said, let’s wait till we get there and everything will be explained.
One hour later they pulled into a small drive way where some people were waiting. Sergeant Julie got out of the van and opened Jack's door helping him out.

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

very good

This is a good story. If only all abusive parents would turn themselfs in

Jack's Life

Good first story. This could actually be the start of a longer tale. It's unfortunate that most abusers start off life being abused. It's called the 'circle of violence'.

Truly,

Kelly

Stories good- rest bad

Hi Melissa,

Great subject - could be a good story.

You need assistance to edit it to make a great story! i.e. spelling and grammar.

Best of luck.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita