A Wife's Indulgence chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

Sunday arrived and we spent the day reading, catching up on the newspapers, television, writing a letter or two, and being quiet and calm. Take it easy. That was important to do. Slow the down-hill rush in sexual encounters and experimentation. There was plenty of time!

A Wife’s Indulgence - chapter 9
By Zoe, a friend of WannabeGinger’s

Sunday passed quietly, the way weekends used to be. Reading the papers, phoning friends, taking care of jobs around the home, flirting occasionally, hoping for a god fuck later on. This time it was a little different. We were ten days into my planned changes for my husband, Andy. Only ten days, and so much had happened. It was right to take "time out". I hadn't hoped that we would come this far, this quickly. But we had.

He was dressed in his own pretty underwear and had borrowed a light and quite feminine top to wear with a pair of cotton trousers, my cotton trousers. Today, I was "the wife". My own gear for the day was ultra-feminine, so I could look upon him/her as my girlfriend.
Later that night, I wanted to talk over what we would do next, sometime, but no rush. Andy’s femininity was developing very nicely indeed — and faster than I could possibly have anticipated.

He kissed me fully on the mouth as he went to the kitchen for a drink. His lipstick tasted wonderful.

"Martini?", he asked. It was only 4pm……. but hell, why not?! "If you mean it how I think you mean it, then yes please." I replied. Take it slowly, I thought.

"Oh, I do mean it.", he answered.

The taste of his lipstick lingered on my own lips. How nice, he was thinking nothing of wearing lipstick all weekend. Just treated it as matter-of-fact…. he wanted to look and feel good, so he wore his lipstick. After ten days, that was a milestone long passed.
We lounged around with Martinis in hand, chilled out in the extreme.

"I'll take a shower in a while." He said, in a carefree way. "…… Can I use some of your Chanel Five Bath Crá¨me?" Clearly, he wanted to emerge feeling very feminine from his bathroom venture. "Of course, my love. But you might make more of the fragrance if you took a bath and took more time. " I ventured to suggest. "Good idea!", he/she answered, the "she" side coming through again.

"Make sure you cleanse your skin and get rid of all your make-up, darling Annie. I know you only have a light amount on but a girl has to take care of her skin……!" I teased as he set foot on the stairs.

"Not so much of the 'girls' until I'm changed pleased.", he replied.

"You'll find a tube of Veet on the handbasin in the bathroom. It's a depilatory crá¨me and I think you're ready to use one of those." I remember saying, not knowing how he would react. "You just follow the instructions on the pack — it doesn't take very long at all and your skin can be lovely and soft for a week or more."

"Just where do you suggest I use it then?" His reply indicated no rejection of the idea. "Don't you shave your legs? I mean, I'm sure you do. Where else do you want the hair to go from?"

Well, that was a leading question……..

"Darling, wherever you'd feel comfortable with softer silky skin…….. I'd suggest you do shave your legs — you can Veet them another time, but put the crá¨me on your tits and down to your bikini line…… You can use it round your balls because it's for sensitive areas….. and your cock would be lovely for me to play with if it were completely clear of hair…….. Just use your imagination…. If you were a girl… use it where would you want to be touched….. and there's your answer!".

I couldn't be plainer than that. Womanhood called!

Little did he know that I had planned to spend Sundays this way every week in future… And little did he know that I intended to make Saturdays and Friday afternoons his 'girly' days… every week from now on. Could I pull it off? Could I get his agreement? Better still, could I get Annie to suggest that arrangement???

I lounged back in the sofa and finished my Martini as the sounds came from the bathroom. He was evidently enjoying himself greatly. A depilatory…… that was quite a step too….. Nothing permanent, of course…. it could all grow back………… but it never has, dear Reader…. it never has because it's one of the most feminine feelings, smoothing your own hand, adorned with nail polish, over soft hairless skin….. that a man can experience! How far would he have gone? I couldn't wait to find out.

"How's it going?" I called up, hoping for an invitation to join him/her.

"I never knew I had so much hair!!", he shrieked in reply, "…..and it's all gone!"

I rushed up the stairs and burst into the bathroom…… He had just stepped into the bath and was luxuriating in the mellow-smelling foam. I wanted to jump in there with him.

"If it works that well on the body, I'll give up shaving my face…… That would be a wonderful release from male-ness… Have I ever told you how much I hate shaving my face!???"
"You might have to leave it on for an hour… so shaving is something you're still stuck with, I'm afraid." I giggled.

I knew that hormones would do the trick but had no idea in my plan that we would go that far… and nor have we since…… I like my boy's / girl's cock too much to risk it losing interest because of hormone overload!

Annie was in the bath and quite vulnerable and I couldn't resist taking advantage of the situation. She lay there, up to her shoulders in a warm bathful of beautifully fragranced water. Gently, I slid my hand in and under the water, soon finding the skin of his thigh. It was soft and smooth to the touch. Gently, I explored… down towards his knee, then up towards his…… you got it! His lovely hairless cock. He had used the crá¨me all over his cock and his balls. Totally smooth! His cock was already engorged if not fully erect. My hand slid over the shaft and reached the tip where the head was crying out for a wanking. He had not indulged himself — but I wondered how long he could have left it, lying there as he was, before he'd gone for it……

His own hand joined mine and the rhythm of the stroking became established. Not enough to over-excite him… but fast enough to excite me! My pussy was soon very wet though not available to touch. It was hidden beneath my casual clothes. The fucker was called for!
Satisfied that he was nowhere near cumming, and yet totally absorbed in pleasure, I was able to leave him for just a few moments.

I traced my steps into the bedroom to find the gorgeous pleasure-giving toy. Beside the bed where we had left it last evening. I picked it up and gave it a good licking — covering both ends….. The 'usual' business end and the base which fitted so well when I felt like I wanted a cock of my own….. Which end to use this evening? I couldn't get in the bath with him and, even when he would get out to dry himself, I would not be ready to be fucked….. So, it was the 'base' end to start with… to give me the feel of a cock between my thighs that I loved so much.

I slid my fingers inside myself to prepare for the moment to come….. standing there with one leg up on the bed, I found myself "very accessible"! I parted my labia and explored my little clitoris which was more than ready…. already! A girl’s finger knows exactly where a girl’s pleasure comes from…… I began to tremble as the wave of an orgasm came upon me…….. I had to sit on the bed and allow nature to take its course. I had one of those "promising" orgasms that I knew would be followed by others that evening. My legs shook and my back arched as I groaned with pleasure……..

Before I knew it, Andy was at the foot of the bed, swathed in a pink bath sheet, kneeling as he forced my legs apart. His tongue descended into the bush that hid my little love-nest and he began to drive me to even greater heights of ecstasy. All I could sense was this fragrant half-woman with his/her skin protected by her towel giving me the most gorgeous licking I could ever have dreamed of.

All around the fucker his/her tongue traced its path. It slid in and out. His skill would have matched any lesbian's use of a dildo and, more importantly, her skills with her tongue excelled them all!

For the first time, I slipped into a fantasy where he became she and she was making love to me - I had a lesbian orgasm with him for the first time……(and not the last!) Heaven! I was glad I hadn't wanked him off in the bath… there were delights to savour for later in the evening….. and a mouthful of "her" cum was high on my agenda!

As he/she stood up, I was conscious that all she had to be feminine with was the fragrance she wore. No nail polish, no make-up, no clothes, no hair set to die for….. Just a him smelling like a "her". And I fell in love all over again. What a wonderful man Annie was to go along with my fantasy like this!

No words had been spoken for it seemed like hours……..

No words were necessary. After my passion subsided, eventually, there was time to settle on the bed, slipped under the duvet. He was naked, I was half-clothed with the fucker discarded next to my pillow. He reached over me and took it, taking it into his mouth and giving it another good licking, end-to-end, deep inside, a nibble to its head……. Oh, how seductive he made that seem.

But he was a guy, being a guy, smelling like a beautiful girl. I ran my hands through his wet hair, making curls around my fingers, quite tightly. To which he purred with pleasure.
I ran my hands down to his chest where I was able to find a nipple and give it some serious teasing. Making a clawing motion, it hardened delightfully.

"You can do that again for me, anytime!" I whispered, breaking the silence.

His wonderfully smooth skin yielded to my touch and he snuggled up even closer.

"Can it be that what we've been doing has made us better lovers than before?…. I mean, there's just such an intensity……" His train of thought led him to go quiet again.

He was right; there was a great deal more passion in our love-making that week than before. Had we grown tired of eachother before, I wondered. There were certainly more ideas and greater expectations all of a sudden. Maybe we had got in a bit of a rut as far as the bedroom was concerned……

The bedroom, the living room, the stairs!!!!! We were now having sex in all corners of the house. The appearance of this new character in our lives……Annie…… a character I had invented, it has to be said, had enlivened our sex life.

"Just enjoy it, my love." I said warmly. "You're much more randy these days.. and that makes me so much more horny I can't imagine going back….."

"Going back to what? Just being you and me? Not being you and me and someone else besides….? Just how do you think we can do that now… I'm just loving what we're doing and, so long as it's just for fun between us, what could be better?" He appeared concerned that I might be taking a step back perhaps? Not in the slightest.

I reflected on my plan for Andy/Annie.. and us. What had already happened was much faster than I had dreamed would be the case. Perhaps I thought he would resist more than he did in his initial "wobble" and the minor crisis that precipitated then. Gosh! That seemed such a long time ago but it was just a few days.

I thought how the steps we'd taken had been joyful, even if he had other "wobbles" to come. Really, I had to be prepared for them.

The latent lesbian in me had not been hidden for as long as maybe it should have been but I was already along the way towards his being my "girlfriend". Maybe both our sexualities were moving towards eachother. What an intriguing scenario.

Ten days on, I had him wearing underwear and make-up. His personality had softened dramatically. I, too, had changed. I was wearing my more boyish clothes but I had not given up on the make-up. The change in me had been equally noticeable. I became more assertive and certainly more so when we were in bed. I had taken the initiative in sex much more than I had previously.

"I've loved the way you've let me take the lead in bed much more than before, my honey. Does that make you feel good? It sure as hell does make me so."

"Mmmmmm. I don't mind admitting it, the pressure to always be the one to start things off was getting to me like I'd never said. It's a great thing to have you start things going. I mean, I like to seduce you sometimes but I find it's a wonderful feeling being led, so far, that you're in charge and I don't have to think about what to do next. That was always a problem for me. Well, not always, but frequently." He was being very open and honest. I had to be so too.

"You know, you make a very nice girlfriend."

"Well, thank you….Zoe, my love.", he said, smiling.

"……. you do too. I mean, I don't need a boyfriend. That's not what this is about. I love you boy-to-girl and it seems girl-to-girl. When you're making love to me, I can really feel how a girl feels when she's treated right."

"Give me a kiss, darling Annie." I mused as I moved closer to him. And we kissed for a while, with no pressure to get randy at all. Just like two girlfriends would do who were comfy with eachother.

My thoughts then went back to my plans for him/her. Where would we be in, say, a month? … or three months… or a year? I didn't want, ever, to lose my husband. That much I was certain about. I wanted him as my lover, for ever. My male lover. I'd read stories about transgendered people and "people born in the wrong body" and men going off to leave their families and find life "as a woman".

No thanks.

I was going to keep him. No hormones then, no thoughts of surgery. Ridiculous. This is about sex and love - or love and sex — it's for fun! Evidently, we both have fetishes… and these need to be indulged.

A month's time? Well, I thought, it would be perfect to have him like this every weekend. Too soon? Probably. OK, three months' time? More likely. Every Friday he would get up as a guy and go to bed as a girl. In between, he would rid himself of all those male habits and behaviours. He would make himself as feminine as he could for my arrival home.

And then I hit upon a positive push towards that goal…. I would have him come to me at the salon for a hair style and some pampering.

Yes! This seemed like a good time to consolidate where we were and what I had in mind. We had taken time out for the last few days…… until this "bath-time"!!!

My thoughts spilled out: "Darling, there's no way I want to go back to "just you and me" as you call it. I love there being three of us in this marriage…. and it isn't the slightest bit "crowded"…. as Diana once said! Quite the contrary, I'd love it if we can see the way to make this part of our lives together."

"What do you suggest, my honey… 'cos that's what I'd like too… for it to be something we know to look forward to. It's been a bit breath-taking so far…. I've loved every new idea but, phew.. when's another coming??!!"

"Precisely, my lover……." I paused, choosing my words carefully. "…… I'd like us to look forward to, say, a couple of days a week, a couple of evenings and bed-times too, when we can know that you'll be your alternative self and I can take care of "her"…… Maybe, I can be boyish at the same time, sometimes?"

"A couple of days a week? How d'you mean?" He pressed me to say what came next.
"Alright, how would it be if when I left home for the salon on Friday mornings, we would know that you'd be all girly by the time I got home? Then, you could stay that way through Friday night, Saturday. and into Sunday which we can finish like tonight. With you bathed and smoothed and back into boy's gear?"

"I like the sound of that."

"Better still, what I'd really like you to do is come to the salon every Friday afternoon and have me do your hair…….. like a regular customer……. with nobody there knowing that, in fact, you're my darling husband who spends his weekends as a girl!"

"Do you mean coming in dressed? I don't think I could do that…. I want this to be private, between ourselves……" His face showed real worry now.

"No, no, no. You misunderstand me. You being a girl is MY province! Nobody else should share that! No, I mean you should come to the salon as a client with your own requirements…. which I then deliver. It's up to you if and how you explain why you want to come to have me cut, set, style, and maybe even colour your hair…… It's a free country. You want a feminine hairstyle…. You have to explain that — but you don’t need to say WHY! I'd be delighted to do it for you. You’re another customer."

I was imploring him to go along with the idea.

"Well, I've been out with it looking extraordinary, so I guess it's no different.." He agreed!

"It's no different to your going to the cosmetics counters and the underwear department in M&S. So what? You'll just have to call and make an appointment. You have to do that. You must call yourself and book in with me. Just say you've been recommended to me. Whoever takes the call will take care of your arrangements."

I was becoming very 'matter-of-fact' about the whole idea but, in truth, I was feeling quite horny just suggesting the arrangement.

"None of the girls there have met you…. yet!….. So you'll be a complete stranger to them. I'll just act like we've not met either…….. I'd love to have you tell me just how you want me to do your hair in the hustle-bustle of the salon. I think you'd love it… knowing how hair is your 'thing', honey!" I wanted his inner-fantasies to run riot.

He sat on the side of the bed, wrapped in his huge bath towel. He said nothing for a moment or two. His hand strayed up to his hair…. He stroked it, turning to the mirror on the dressing table…

"So it stays as our secret? How much do I have to tell them.. your colleagues, that is… And have you ever had a guy come in with such a request before — won't they think….?" He still seemed uncertain about the entry into the salon and how things would go with my fellow stylists. "Whether or not they've done it for someone else, I'd feel everso vulnerable……"

"To what, my honey? Vulnerable says something nasty might happen. You really really don't have to worry. They're a super bunch of girls and they'd love to help I'm sure. Don't you know that we girls are attracted by men who have a pronounced feminine side to their personalities. You'd just be one that's had the courage to indulge it. They'll love you, believe me!"

I needed to get a commitment here…… This week would be an important one if we were to set a routine in place that brought him to my bed as a beautifully coiffed and dressed girl every Friday evening. How much did I want that then?! My Annie! And only ten days after we started……. This was going better than I could have dreamed.

"You just call like any customer would. You tell whoever answers that you've been recommended to have your hair done by Kerry — that's the name I use at the salon as you know — and you book a time for Friday afternoon. Try for around 2.00pm; just after lunch. That will give me enough time for what I have in mind…. but more of that later."

"What do I ask for. They'll need to know, surely."

"A shampoo and set. Be very explicit. It's not a cut and blow dry. That's what all our male clients have. You want something different, don't you? You want your hair set…… They'll know what you mean if you say that. That means rollers and a hooded dryer for a time. They need to know because the diary plans my workload and I won't be with you all through."

"So who will be then?" Mild consternation. It wouldn't just be me doing his hair.

"Well, there's the shampooing. I don't do that. You'll get the Apprentices to do that. We have two. One is Penny, she's a honey. Just out of school. Very attractive. Going through a bit of a 'Goth' phase but stunning for all of that — she's got blue-black hair and has a flash of crimson hair at the side. She specializes in a different colour of lipstick every day as well. She has the clothes to match and the salon's clients love her . She would love to do your shampooing."

"I like the sound of her already…..", he mused.

"Then there's Huw, the young man who's also learning the trade with us. He's a delight and well-suited to hairdressing. Gay as a day in springtime, he is. Not in a feminine way… he's more into body-building and fitness. Probably screws like a Black and Decker power drill!"

"Him, I'm less keen on, thank you very much!" Andy’s face showed total recoil…. perhaps we should keep them apart, I made a mental note.

"Who else would I meet, then?….. I mean, who else might get their hands on me? He needed to know just how much our privacy was going to be invaded, it was clear.

"Well, there's Emma the Colourist. She's a delight but in a different way. She is soooo skilful in the way she analyses and recommends colours for clients, she's an absolute star! If you were to choose to have a colour job done, then I would trust her to do it best of all. After all, I do colours myself but only really for clients whose hair I know very well……. And you could say I know yours, but then again, nobody there is to know that are they? You're a stranger!"

This would be wonderful theatre to be played out if I had my way.

"I'd like to play with the colour but shouldn't we do that here at home?" He was uncertain.
"Well, the salon's colour choice is much more varied……. let's leave it till you get there, eh? Anyway, before that we have to set up how you'll look."

This was true. I had to get him thinking about how he would present him/herself. on arrival at the salon in just a few days' time. He would be' all boy' in the days in between now and then.

"If it's Friday afternoon and we're going to spend the weekend as you suggest, then how do I come to the salon dressed. What do I wear? Do I come as a guy or…..? I can't pass myself off as a girl, that's for sure……… Help!!!!"

I had to take control here….. He was in no position to decide. Boy Monday to Thursday, girl Friday to Sunday. That was the way it would be.

"Well, honey. You get up on Friday like the boy you've been all week……….. And you stay that way till lunchtime……."

"Then you can borrow some of my boyish things. First of all though, you need girly undies. You can wear some of your own knickers and, if you really feel bold, you can wear a bra as well. Then, I'd suggest a pair of tights — to save the hassle of suspenders and stockings. Now, my boyish things…. the yellow trousers would look good, and the bronze shirt. The shirt is dark enough to hide a bra if you're wearing one. You should comb your hair into as boyish a style as you can…… that'll make the most of the transformation you'll enjoy at the salon. And that's it. You're ready to face us! You can walk or drive to the salon. There's always parking, but you might fancy the walk home looking so special — as you surely will!"

OooooooooooooH I was looking forward to this!!!!!!

It was Sunday evening now and the week ahead was going to be as "normal" as I could make it. If it were not, how could the weekends be special? I decided to be brusque and organizing. I sent him off to get ready for bed and, maybe, a little sex before sleep.

**************

Monday and Tuesday passed very quickly and I was looking or listening out at the salon for a call from a new customer who had been recommended to come to me for hairdressing. Nothing had come. Hubby's behaviour had been entirely normal during the mornings and evenings. He was in "boy" mode. It was almost as though the weekend had been forgotten. I had to venture to ask when he would be calling when we talked on Tuesday evening.

We sat over dinner, talking about what was in the national news and about eachothers' day and how things had gone. Everyday stuff. There had to be a moment for me to ask……
"The salon's very busy just now. My diary's nearly full up……. (I had kept slots free on Friday afternoon but he didn't need to know that). I was wondering…… when you might be calling?"

"I'll do it tomorrow… honest….. I'm just struggling to find the words…….." (Nothing wrong in that). "I'm just not sure how to start….." (Oh, come ON!!! I felt like saying).

"Well, we did talk about that and it's up to you… really….. It's not difficult." (I felt like I was talking to a twelve year old!)

"OK, OK, I will…. honest. I'm really looking forward to it. D'you think I should ask for a colour as well as a shampoo and set?"

I repeated myself, quite shortly: "Well, we did talk about that and it IS up to you… really….. It's not difficult. It's a question of whether you want to enjoy yourself that extra bit…. You don't have to… Really, we can do a colour here, or you can forget it…." I was losing my patience but the last thing we needed as an argument about this. If it went that way, the weekend would be a disaster, I could tell.

"OK, OK, I'll think about that some more. I was thinking about the clothes I'll wear and I'll try on those things of yours in the morning on Friday. I'm sure they'll be right."
The evening closed with some really quite rampant sex which was great fun and we went to sleep exhausted. It was clear that even talking about dressing and having his hair done made him feel really sexy. ……………Me too! I slept with our lovely fucker between my thighs!

I left him the following morning with a reminder to call the salon, urgently. He didn't need to know that there was an appointment waiting for him in my schedule for Friday.

"Remember, I'm known as Kerry at the salon!"

I overheard the conversation from just one side when he called at about 9.15am. The phone was answered by Emma, our Colourist ……………………

"Hello, yes….. that's right….. Kerry? Yes, she's our top stylist………."

"Oh, yes…. do you mind if I ask who recommended you to us?…."

"Oh, not to worry……. We're delighted when someone is so pleased they send a friend along. Now, what can Kerry do for you?"

I could imagine him at home, having summoned up the courage to make the call. I thought how much I loved him… even if there were no 'her' to his personality. I vowed that I would make him especially happy that night in bed!

Emma continued…… "Friday…. let me look…… Yes, she has two free slots in the afternoon. What time would suit you best? Oh, before that, what would you like doing… a cut & blow dry?………"
"Oh, really , ……a cut and a shampoo and set….. right…… That's interesting…. Of course, we can do that for you — it is for yourself, is it?"

"Right, and your hair is fairly long is it?" "…..Hmmm, OK, well, there would be no problem at all. Kerry loves to meet a new client and get to know what they really want. Is that all you need… the shampoo and set?"

The next words showed that he hadn't chickened-out at this point. He must have asked what other services we offered.

"…..Well, we do conditioning treatments…. and even colour too…… Have you ever thought of that?…….. You have? Oh brilliant! …. Well, my name's Emma and I'm the Colour specialist here and I'd be the one to take care of you if you wanted to experiment a little. Have you ever coloured your hair before……?"

Emma listened for a moment, then went on: "No, no. Kerry could do that for you but it's just that I'm the specialist and she's extra busy this week. I'm busy too but I would love to take care of your hair……"

"Wow, that's really cool of you to say so…. well, we should wait until I see you, so you'd better come in 15 minutes earlier and, as soon as you arrive, we can talk about what would suit you best. I mean there are lots of choices for you to make. You have to think whether you want just a temporary rinse that lasts a few washes, or if you want to have it semi-permanent and be the same colour for four or five weeks. What's your basic shade?"

"Oh, classic English mouse, eh? And what colours have you done it before?"

"Really? That's so cool! Mahogany and Burgundy are your favourites…… They're quite bold colours aren't they. No, they didn't last, I understand, but I bet they were fun to have!"

He really had been charmed by Emma's approach. She had made him quite relaxed on the phone. It told me that she would do a perfect job on him when he arrived. I wondered what she would end up giving him as a colour!

"OK, so we'll see you on Friday, just before 2.00pm. Oh, what's your name for the diary?"
Panic at the other end of the phone — he couldn't use our married name!

"Spell that, please…. oh… p..a..r..t..o..n……….. No, I won't make a joke, you've heard it too many times, no doubt. Bye bye…….." And Emma put the phone down.

"Bye bye, Dolly!" I heard her say. Couldn’t resist it!

"You'll never guess, Kerry……..", she called over to me. "You have a challenge on Friday!"
"What ever's that?" I asked, feigning surprise.

"You have a guy coming in who wants a cut and set….. and I may even get to do him a colour!"

"A cut and blow-dry, surely?" I went on with missing the point.

"No, indeed not. He was very specific. He wants a cut and a roller set. He said he has a style in mind but wants to look in our style books. He wants a girly-do!" Emma was insistent. "He sounded really nice……. just like the brother you wish you'd had… or I wish I had."

The time and date was arranged. There could be only one point of turning back — and that would be for him to chicken out on the whole deal. I would make sure he wouldn't do that. Even if I had to call him ten times on Friday morning to secure his compliance. I decided to go home via M&S and buy him some extra clothes to wear on the day. After all, I knew his sizes and he deserved them!

**************

When I got home, he couldn't wait to ask me: "Did you hear? I called! I spoke to a honey of a girl called Emma. She was fabulous. I really felt I knew her already. She said nice things about you but she wants to do a colour on me if I choose to have one…."
Gushing, he was…. He really had got the bit between his teeth on the plans. I felt it was easy to close in on the colour idea.

"So, it sounds like the colour's a possibility then?"

"More than that….. it's not if, but which…. colour that is!" He had decided.

"Well, in that case, you deserve a new outfit for the day. I just passed by the stores and bought you this pair of girls' chinos and an almost-but-not-quite pretty shirt. I think they'll suit you very well. And I got you this pair of sandals which have a low heel and straps around the ankle. They'll be super on you but I suggest you drive to the salon. Not so easy to walk home in these!"

I did, indeed, make his even complete with a sex session that rivalled any we had enjoyed in the last couple of weeks. I knew how much he liked to go down on me with the fucker in my pussy with its head outside. There was something vaguely suggestive of a blow-job on another guy about that, but what the hell. He never admitted to that and, genuinely, I'm sure he's never felt that way about it. He describes it as my being a girl with an extra… just the way we describe him when he's full-on in girly mode! That evening, he had the most exquisite orgasm and then went down on me into his own cum.

Deeee……lightful!

**************

The next two days flew by, still with his boy-mode behaviour intact…….. although I could tell that his girly side was raging away under the surface. I was tempted to suggest that he wore some lipstick while I was out but I didn't. He was thinking about such things enough as it was. He was almost tormented by the waiting that he had to endure. How much did I enjoy that!!

Heaps and heaps!

My work at the salon continued in its routine but Emma was constantly reminding me of Friday's prospect. I think she was looking forward to the day at least as much as I was.

"What do you think he'll be like? Will he be girly anyway… or will he be a regular guy? I do wonder if we've seen him before? I don't recognise the name but you would…. wouldn't you, Kerry,….. I mean…. Parton…… I wonder if he'll want to go blonde….? He didn't mention having been a blonde before……… Maybe I can persuade him……. Better start with a rinse."

"All in good time." I tried to calm her enthusiasm. "He'll probably be very nervous and we have to take care of that. Put him at his ease. Don't rush him. Maybe I should talk to him about the style he would like before we talk about colours???? I want to put him at ease."

"Of course, I won't rush him….. Maybe, just maybe, he'll become a regular. I mean, this is probably a one-off, right? But wouldn't it be great to see him back here…? Emma was lost in a dream!

Damned right it will be……. That was my plan, for sure…. He would be doing this most Fridays from now on and he would certainly become known at the salon…. If not as my husband, but as my 'special client on a Friday'!

***************

Friday morning dawned and I had to leave for an early appointment. All I could do was lay out his new (girl's) trousers and the pretty shirt, his bra and knickers and his strappy shoes and a pair of tights. These were a special high-sheen finish.

I told him to make sure that he showered very well indeed and shaved to within an inch of his life, leaving it late enough for no stubble to re-grow before evening. No make-up for the visit to the salon (just in case he had thought it would be alright)…… and he was ready for me to go. I kissed him fully on the mouth and said "I will see you later. Don't be late and do decide about that colour before you get to see us at the salon."

**************

And off I drove, with my heart in my mouth!

**************

His arrival at the salon five hours later was a revelation.

I was busy with a client so didn't see him come through the door but, knowing the time was coming for him to show up, I was glancing towards the reception area every minute or two . I was finishing a complex cut on a gorgeous thirty-something who I could have fancied if I were a guy…and did fancy on the sly! She had a geometric bob-style that required absolute precision to show off the wonderful colour that Emma had done for her earlier.

And there he was. Standing there.

Talking with Penny, our young female Apprentice. Penny seemed to be in control of this new customer. He looked like the proverbial Ugly Duckling. His hair was completely unkempt. His face, though freshly cleansed, wore a very uncertain look. Not a smile, not confident like I'd hoped he would be.

Nervous? For sure.

His clothes, however, redressed the image rather. He did look like a guy in quite girly clothes… but the casual observer would say he was a guy…. until they saw his shoes! The shoes were the killer! They were anything but a guy's! Heavens, had I chosen well!! His ankles showed just a breath of stocking, slightly shiny… beautiful. They betrayed any sense of true maleness. This was a guy wanting to be turned into a girl for the day.. or the weekend!
I really hoped he would leave, two hours later maybe, feeling much better than he did right then.

Penny clearly asked him to have a seat and offered him a drink which he declined. He sat on the small bench in the full glare of the street where people passing could see him. I had toyed with the idea of having him moved but decided that was part of a woman's experience coming in there. Just as much as leaving with hair done and feeling stunning.

I couldn't hurry the final phase of the cut that I was doing so when Penny came to say that my next client had arrived, I suggested he talked with Emma first. I looked across towards him and saw that he was immersed in the style selection books that we have for clients to see on arrival. There was plenty for him to look over - and fantasize about - in there.

Emma could hardly be restrained and was there in a flash, sat beside him/her ….(yes, he was that, between the two, sitting there. Either he could be a boyish girl who'd come in for a make-over, or he was a girly boy who had come in for exactly what he was going to have!).
Their conversation was lost in the noise of the salon.

How much I wanted to hear what was said.

Emma told me later that he had thought about having colour done and was certain he didn't want a permanent colour "yet"…..

"YET!?" I loved him more!

"But,…" she said, he was 'up for' as wild a temporary rinse as she could give him…… which, she said, gave her a dream ticket! He had added that he would come back if he liked what she did!

"COME BACK!" …. Oh, YES!

She would do an unusual thing with a temporary rinse…. she would use foils and apply two different colours. That would be sensational. It would take ten or fifteen minutes longer but would be worth it. I would have him/her to myself by half-past two.

"What colours will you use?" I asked, as she hadn't said.

"You wait…. it'll be a surprise for you too!"

Before I knew it, he was walking towards the shampoo basins where Penny and Huw were arguing.
There was a squabble going on over who should shampoo him/her. And it was a vocal squabble. Emma had to intervene. Thankfully, to save him/her being freaked out, Penny won the selection and Huw wasn't allowed to get his hands on my husband. Right decision.
The wash took a while as penny did a luxury job. Then, out of my sight, Emma led him/her to her colouring station and got to work with the foil squares, sectioning the hair this was and that as I knew she would be doing.

By the time twenty minutes had passed, I was finished with the cut and had sent my previous client on her way, looking stunning, if I say so myself. I hoped my husband would be as beautified.

Waiting at my styling place, I looked in the mirror and briefly admired my own girly reflection. I owed it to him/her to make the 'her' look as good as me. Then I saw the customer come round the screen beside me. The colour of his/her hair was stunning. The mousey-brown was now a mix of vibrant amber and gold.

"Wow" I murmured involuntarily…….

"You look stunning. ….Emma, well done you!" I said, as Emma stood beside her client basking in the praise. "I hope you'll keep that formula for next time!" I said, assuming now that there would be a next time for this, my husband's weekly transformation.

"Isn't it wonderful? I'm so delighted!" said Emma.

"I didn't think it was possible."…….was all he said.

"You wait until it dries — you’ll be stunned! I've got lots to work with now." I said, toying with strands of his hair. "…..and more when it grows a little, I hope. Now, you know my name’s kerry, how do you like to be known?" I said deliberately provoking him a little.

"Mmmmm…." was all he said!

“No, no, I need a name… I can’t call you that!” I teased him.

“Annie”.

"Come and sit with me, Annie. Tell me what style you have in mind. Let's look in those books and see if we can choose something just right………. Not too much cut…….. Let's plan for it to grow a little….. Get rid of these split ends…. But let’s keep what length you have and make the most of it. You said you might want it grown some?"

I took a brush and swept his hair to the left and to the right. I parted it at the crown, and then swept it from the sides, each in turn. I brushed upwards from the nape of his/her neck. My thoughts had already been formed but I decided there and then to change the plan… because of the impactful colour. I decided a heavily styled and mousse-d concoction would look best. Smooth over the top of the head, high at the crown, with a little back-combing and then wild curls brushed upwards from the nape of the neck to behind the crown. That would show the colour off, and it would be easy for Annie to master for herself….. if she had my help at home!.

And so it was. The suggestion met with Annie’s immediate approval and we got to work. Cutting his wet hair first and then getting on with the styling. The curls would be tight around the back and the rollers very small. Over the top, they would be as large as possible, to give volume and height.

Perfect.

One drawback. I hadn't thought of. Penny had won the shampooing, so Huw was to help with the setting….. He was to pass me every single roller and be close as each was tightly wound into my husband's hair. Too close for comfort? Inevitably, but again, a woman's experience.
Under the dryer for half an hour at least. Huw had to take Annie to the banks of dryers at the side of the salon. Huw had to offer the drink. Huw seemed to be everywhere!

"Not my type." Annie told me when Huw brought him back to the styling station.

Dressing his hair, I was conscious that the colours went well with the shirt he was wearing. Standing above him, the highlights glinted perfectly. I was conscious, only now, that I could see the outline of my husband's bra under the shirt. No doubt, he was revelling in the tightness across his chest and also the way his knickers folded around his cock. I couldn't tell but I'm sure that he was hard-on all the way through this particular afternoon. Delightful! And all mine — for later!

His eyes were transfixed upon my face as I worked. His smile had long since replaced the uncertain, unconfident look when he had arrived. He was, indeed, enjoying him/herself. I worked the back-combing hard to make the most of the length of his hair. It may have hurt a little but, what the hell? "No pain, no gain!" I said, as he winced a couple of times.
Soon, he was ready to admire the cut and the style.. and the colour… in the hand mirror that I held behind him. "I do hope it's what you'd been longing for." I said, inviting a statement of satisfaction.

"Oh, yes, I should have had this done months ago." He confessed.

"Well, what do you have planned for this evening?" I asked, as if I didn't know.

"A cosy night in, I guess…… With someone special."

"Well, I guess you'll be wanting to get off home to dress for the evening, won't you?" And with that I ushered Annie — my lover - from the styling area to the reception desk where she would pay for the experience she was enjoying.

"That's more than I've ever spent on my hair…", he said, handing over his credit card, "…. but it's been worth every penny." He paused. He thought for a moment. Then, he said….. "Would you have an appointment free at the same time next week?"

With a knowing smile, I said: "Well, let's see now….." Opening the salon's appointment book, I cast my eye down to the gap in the diary that I had been careful to have left. Just in case……

"Perfect. Same time, same requirements?"

"Oh, yes please…….. A set and the colour again please, if Emma can be free too."

Well, whatever she was doing, she would be. I would make sure of that!

And with that, Annie handed me the largest tip I’d ever received in my life as a hairdresser — and she left the salon…. feeling (and I may say looking) "a million dollars". She/he walked across the street to the car park with an air of confidence, even on those low heels. From the back, it looked like a young woman who had just been dolled-up to go out on the town tonight.

"His name is Annie." I told Emma, who giggled.... "Well, I'd like to get hold of her gun!"

I made a mental note to give Annie tuition on the best way to walk as a girl, as this was one clue to there being more to this 'girl' crossing the street than met the eye.

**************

Back home, and before I arrived there at the end of the working day, he showered, shaved again and moisturized his/her complexion and applied some basic make-up, leaving the exotic aspects for me to complete later that night. Just concealer, foundation, lipstick and the like. Without dressing again, he slipped into his dressing gown to move around the house with ease. Then, he prepared a light supper for the two of us, like a good 'house husband' should.
She/he was set up for the weekend. Goodness knows what he would have done if a random caller had come to the house.

He told me he had lounged around for an hour then, before putting on all his undies beneath the dressing gown, stepped into those strappy shoes again and got ready for my arrival home. That meant making sure we had everything in the bedroom just the way we would want it. Clothes for me, Martinis, fragrances, and last of all the 'fucker' that played such a complementary part in our love-making.

How delighted I was that he had no hang-ups about my enjoyment of the dildo. It meant so much that he could satisfy me several times while his own cock would be good for once - or if we were lucky, twice - a night. He would even give it a long and seductive licking and a half-down-the-throat job….. just as (he said) he imagined girls would do for eachother if there wasn't a guy around. Ohhhhh, yum, yum!!!

Chapter 10 will follow….. where we move on to this being customary each week and some further steps are taken along the road to our double-life together……
(And some more reflections from Annie him/herself)

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Indulgence

littlerocksilver's picture

This is becoming quite a tease.

Portia

Portia

I like this arrangement Ginger!

I wonder if you could write down the plan that Zoe has and then I could use it myself please?

If not I'll just have to learn everything you have been saying.

Ohhhhh, yum, yum!!!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Another escalation…

Ole Ulfson's picture

How far can Zoe and Andy/Annie take this without overstepping each others boundaries? As long as they can stay in mutual comfort zones, this is a perfect marriage!

Zoe, this is a wonderful story and very well written. I hope to see more of these on your and Ginger’s sites.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!