The Sniper

Printer-friendly version

James Mason was a man on a mission. This was not his first and probably not his last but a great many things would change along the way. Lies, deceit and treachery the likes of which he had never known would cloud his path. Can he find the truth amongst lies? Will the truth brings the answers he's looking for? "Remember the first rule of assassination is to kill the assassin. ***Warning*** explicit sex scene although consensual hence the R rating.

Chapter 1

Remember this always. The first rule of assassination is to kill the assassin.

From my first days as a sniper for the military, it was clear I had a knack for it. I made shots one or two other people in the world might make and I did it over and over again. It wasn't chance. I was good at what I did.

Every sniper was given a direct order to kill the intended target without fear of prosecution. It was like having a license to kill, but not nearly as corny as they make it sound in the movies. Every person I worked with eventually became scared of me and I never understood why. That was till about ten years ago.

Every sniper had an intended target, that was true, but there was a whole list of ‘targets of opportunity' people you might see anywhere or never see in your lifetime. Still, if you did, you were considered ‘justified' if you took them out. It was almost a wild west mentality, like having your face on a poster that said wanted dead or alive.

I was pretty good at remembering faces and, as I moved from assignment to assignment, I hit several of those names that were on the list. I collected the bounties, as well, and that's when it seemed everyone got afraid of me.

When my time with the service was up, I was approached by a man that I knew worked in black ops. They answered to no one and in a sense of the word took orders from no one. They were the people that took down those that were considered above the law. Kinda odd, I thought to myself at the time. Who's gonna kill them? Are they not above the law in a sense of the words?

My name back then was James Michael Mason and my call sign was Angel. One of the guys made a remark when we shipped out the first time, about Michael, the archangel, and it stuck. And it stuck, well trust me, even till the day I became the target.

The man from black ops was called Richard and that was all that I knew. He told me before I went freelance, as he called it, that one day I would be the mark, the target for another assassin. Remember the rule, he admonished, when I took my first contract.

I spent my first few years here in the states. I was mostly assigned mob figures and other hit men that worked for the mob. Not high priority targets, as you might guess, but it kept a roof over my head.

I did have a personal life and it was tough sometimes since I also had a real part-time job that in no way supported my lifestyle. I had many lady friends and dated more than most might think. But I never talked about my real job. That was a big no, no and anybody like me knew that.

In my mid-twenties I got addicted to martial arts and studied the art of war like it was a bible. I had three black belts in three different disciplines before I gave it up. At the time I was just a touch shy of six foot tall and weighed most of two hundred pounds. I ran a lot back then to stay in shape, but at this point I was actually considered old for the game I was in.

I was thirty-five when I hit the big time, so to speak. I was offered a two million dollar contract to kill a computer geek that had left our side of the fence. Although I was Italian by birth, I was raised here in the U.S. of A. and had no use for a turncoat. To me they were the worst of the worst. Richard knew I would take the contract and terminate the mark with prejudice.

By now I was way more than just a sniper. I had gone through the military D&E school and could take out a target in many ways. D&E by the way is Demolitions and Explosives. When I took the contract, it was the first time Richard and I had words, as well.

"I know how guys like this make your blood boil, but he is a top notch security guy. Wherever he is you can bet he is well guarded," Richard added.

"I want ten .308 armor-piercing bullets by tomorrow. The usual drop point,"I replied.

"That's a little extreme, don't you think?" Richard countered.

"You know the rule. You want the job done, you get me the supplies," I spat.

"Ya, well, you remember the rule, too," he shot back.

The next day I had the ammo and the intelligence report that put him in Mexico City. I disassembled my rifle and sent it ahead in five different shipments to my contact. I took a private plane to the Texas/Mexico border and walked across.

I rented an open top jeep with a fake id that I had used when I crossed the border. I had many of those by now and I had already decided this was my last contract. I was quitting while I was still alive and in one piece.

It took three days to get there and catch up with my contact. Much to my surprise it was a female doctor. They never told me up front who my contact was. She was ex-military, as well, and we swapped stories for hours before I headed out to do the job. I had no clue at the time she was part of the intelligence or that she would wind up saving my life later on.

I spent three days, most of it on my belly, watching my mark. I had an open shot several times, but at over a mile away. The bullet would never penetrate enough to do the job. I would have to get closer. After dark with nothing but night vision glasses, I made my way across the desert on foot. At sun up, according to the laser on my scope, I was about a thousand yards away. It was hilly terrain and hard to move in and the house or as much of it as I had seen was a fortress.

There were armed foot patrols all over the place and twice they walked right by me. Now the mark had decided to take a dip in the pool. There was no foot patrol around and my rifle had a silencer so I gently slipped the safety to the off position. Gently, I rested my finger on the trigger as he stood by the door. If his female companion would just move an inch or two, I had my shot. The round would easily kill them both. But I had a code, I never killed anyone but the mark.

Finally, the female bolted towards the pool and I squeezed the trigger. I saw the bullet hit him dead on in the chest and he fell like a rock. There were two sharp shooters on the roof and now they were looking around to see if they could find me. If they shot at me, they became fair game and I would take them out.

The one to my right took a shot, but he wasn't even close. One shot, one kill, I reminded myself as I watched him through my scope. The sun was in their face so for now I had the advantage, but I was there till dark. Any movement they could see and I was dead right then.

The man to my left laid down on the roof and started making sweep after sweep through his scope. He found me, but he didn't take the shot. I was looking at him while he was looking at me. I felt sure I was out of range for the gun he had and that was why he didn't fire.

I saw the hand signal that told his buddy he had spotted me. He removed his clip and took the bullet from the chamber and reloaded. Don't make me do it, I said to myself. I felt sure he had loaded a hotter clip, one with more punch, to try and reach me. I took a chance and before he got back in position I fired a second round. I hit the forearm of the rifle and knocked it from his hand. Take the hint man. If I want you dead, you're dead, I spoke softly.

His buddy ran over and took his place. Just as he dropped to his belly his hat came off and I got quite a shock. I was looking down the barrel at my boss Richard. Richard Aaron Reynolds, as I had come to find out, and he held every marksmanship award the U.S. gave out.

His words rang out loud and clear in my head. ‘Remember the rule.' Son-of-a-bitch. I was now the mark! From a distance I could hear the sound of a jeep and whoever was driving was in a hurry. If I moved, I was dead. If I didn't, I might be dead anyway. I chambered a third round, as the sound of the jeep got closer and closer. His leg from the knee down was all I could really see and the jeep was really close now. I couldn't wait. It was now or maybe never.

I squeezed the trigger and the round caught him right in the knee area. Granted, it passed through a concrete block first, but I saw the blood go flying. I knew he was hit and would walk with a limp if he ever walked again. Seconds later the jeep stopped and it was parked with one wheel on both my legs. I felt the bones snap and I knew then I was as good as dead. I listened as the man in the jeep called in there was nobody here. My Spanish wasn't great, but that was what he said, more or less.

I was biting my knife so hard I was sure there would be teeth marks in it and hoping my hard breathing wasn't heard over the noise of the jeep's motor. I was five miles from my contact and three miles from the nearest road. Even if they didn't find me, I couldn't walk now so I was dead just the same. But I wasn't about to let them know they had me if there was any chance at all.

After several minutes the jeep drove off. I didn't move save to look through my scope and watch them take Richard from the rooftop on a stretcher. If I had had a shot, I would have put a round right in the bastard's head.

I checked and I wasn't bleeding out. I felt sure I was bleeding internally, but that was better in my book. As soon as it was dark, I started to crawl back towards town and my contact.

Even in the condition I was in, I took my spent brass. You never leave any evidence behind, not if you plan to stay among the living. The gun a shooter chooses is like his trademark. You can't do much about the business end of the bullet, but the other parts have your prints, so you never leave them behind.

I could hear the traffic on the road, but I figured I was still at least a half mile away or more. The skin on my elbows was all but gone now and even if I got there I didn't speak the language, so asking for help was out of the question.

From the ridge I was lying on I could see the road below. The soft dirt and sand started to give away under me. In a matter of seconds I rolled down the ravine. I caught two boulders on my way down and now I was sure I had some broken ribs as well. I made it to the sidewalk and propped myself up against a lamp pole. Surely someone would see me and realize I needed help.

I was about to loose consciousness when the sound of screeching tires startled me. It was my contact, the lady doctor, and I was thrilled just then to see her. My two hundred pound body was almost more than she could handle, but she did manage to get me in her car.

"You're a sight for sore eyes," I said with a smile. She took off as soon as she closed her door and I knew she was going the wrong way. "The hospital is the other way," I said softly.

"Do you really want to share a bed with Richard?" She asked.

"Only if I have a gun in my hand," I replied.

"I figured this was a set up," she huffed.

"How so?" I asked.

"Richard never travels alone. For the most part he never leaves Washington. Then you and him turn up just two days apart. That's odd, really odd," she added with a smile.

"I take it this has happened before?" I asked.

"Yes, and both times we lost our shooter," she spat.

"How's Richard's knee?" I asked.

"What knee?" She replied, as it registered on her face. "You shot him?" She asked.

"Yes, but not before he and his men took a crack at me," I replied.

"So Richard is working both sides of the fence?" She asked with a frown.

"It would seem that way," I replied, as I twisted in the seat.

"Did you retire the mark?" She asked in a very company like tone.

"Yes, but Richard was guarding him," I added.

"I'm learning to hate that man more every day," she huffed.

"Well, unless you fixed his knee, he won't be much use to the company any more," I smiled real big.

"Yes, well, I did what I could, but he will walk with a limp, that's for sure," she chuckled a bit.

"Think you can patch me up?" I asked.

"I can, but I won't if you're going to get yourself killed anyway?" She spoke in a way that broke no argument.

"Richard is as good as dead, soon as I can walk again," I spat.

"Men." She shook her head. "You all think alike, kill or be killed," she said as she stopped the jeep in front of a house.

"Sit still. I'll need some help to get you in the house," she said as she got out.

Two really big men came out and took me around the back of the house. The doctor opened the door almost as soon as we got there and the men put me on a hospital style bed. "Thanks," I said to the men, not sure if they understood English or not.

Sophia was the doctor's name and she used the scalpel to cut my pants off right quick like.

"I'm sure you're good at your job, but that knife is a little close to home there, young lady." I tried to make light of the situation, as she was real close to my crotch.

"Your manhood is safe for now, but don't tempt me," she smiled real big.

"Anything you say, Doc," I replied.

She knew my legs were broken, but when she tried to turn me over she found several broken ribs as well.

"How did you manage to break the ribs?" She asked.

"Well, I was slipping along the top of a ridge. As I got close to the highway, I got into some loose dirt and rolled most of the way down the ravine to the road," I said as she gave me a shot in the back.

"Bet that hurt like hell," she all but smiled.

"As soon as that shot kicks in, you'll lose any feeling below the waist. I don't have the stuff to put you to sleep to operate and I will have to, to fix your legs," she paused.

"Do what you have to, Doc," I replied.

"It's Sophia, please. Care for a drink? It might take the edge off the pain," she added.

"Yes, please, and a smoke if you got one?" I replied.

She lit a cigarette and then poured me about four fingers of Jack Daniels in a tall glass. I was a light weight when it came to booze and that much would put me out like a light.

"So you figure the setup was for you or you and the geek?" She asked.

"I figure both. I figure someone caught on to him and he was here to cover his tracks," I added.

"The geek didn't trust him, I know that," Sophia spoke softly.

"What? He used you to get to the geek?" I asked.

"What do you think? This is a job solely for men?" She shot back.

"I didn't mean it that way," I said with some vigor.

"And just how did you mean it?" She shot back.

"I thought you were working intelligence, not as an operative," I replied.

"Either way, women are not cut out for this kind of work or not in your book," she added, as she laid my leg open with a scalpel.

"I have twenty confirmed kills. My weapon of choice is a twenty-two magnum rifle and I have the pistol to match," she said, as she worked the cut open to expose the bones.

"You're the Rabbit," I replied.

"Very good, I see you have heard of my work," she smiled really big now.

"Yes," I replied, "but I had no clue...that I was a woman," she injected.

"Well, it's a compound fracture. How tall are you?" She asked.

"Six foot," I replied.

"Not anymore," she smiled. "I'll have to remove about an inch of bone from both legs, that is, if you want to walk again," she spat.

"Five foot eleven is good, Doc, I mean Sophia," I replied with my speech a little slurred. The booze was working fast tonight.

If you have never seen the insides of your own body, all I will say is I hope you never have to. It's not very pretty and right now the cutting tool she was using to trim back the bone didn't look so good either.

She fixed my other leg the same way, then bandaged up my elbows after she had cleaned them. By then I was too drunk to care what she did or how she did it and I basically passed out.

I awoke early the next day and she fed me before she took off to work. She left lunch and dinner with the nurse that was watching me. I was stunned, but not about to ask why, when I realized there was no cast on my legs.

I was about to nod off by the time she got back. It's not like Spanish tv. Is all that good.

"How's Richard?" I asked as she looked over her handy work.

"Shipping out tomorrow, back to Washington I am told," she still hadn't looked me in the eye.

"Does he know I am still alive?" I asked straight out.

"He suspects, but I didn't tell him anything. I want him dead as much as you do," she huffed.

"Care to tell me why?" I asked.

"Maybe, someday, when you're ready to listen to reason," she replied. "Either way it's good he's gone. I need to get you in the hospital and get some x-rays of your chest. I think those ribs are in worse shape than your legs," she added.

Around lunch time the next day two men in an ambulance picked me up and took me to the hospital. They were very careful with my legs and gentle over all considering their size. From the ambulance window I saw a C-130 fly over. Run you bastard, I thought to myself.

It was almost like a code among snipers, we didn't kill each other as a rule. Usually, we just disabled each other. I knew more than a few that had lost a trigger finger or had got a blown out knee. It was like a warning to get out of the game. Once injured, if you stayed in, then next time you were dead, at least if it was another sniper that had done it.

At the hospital I went straight to x-ray and then was placed in a private room. A few minutes later Sophia came in with the x-ray in hand. She placed them on the viewer, then pointed out the multiple breaks to the lowest four of my ribs.

"Two options. Leave them alone and hope they heal and that will take a long time. Or I can take them out and they're not an issue after that," she smiled.

"Take them, but do it quick before I have the chance to change my mind," I added. Each rib came out in six different pieces. She showed me the evidence the next morning over breakfast.

"Still have it in your head to go after Richard?" She asked as she crossed her legs.

"You figure you really need to ask that question?" I shot back. She flipped through the papers on her clip board and took a sheet from the bottom and passed it to me.

"That son-of-a-bitch, he put me on the list, I can't even go home now," I added.

"You're Italian, right?" She asked.

"I am," I shot back.

"Big family?" She all but asked.

"Not really. Just two sisters and myself and one bum for a brother-in- law,"I added.

"Can they be trusted?" She asked.

"My baby sister Maria, sure," I smiled.

"Ever fingerprinted in the states?" She asked.

"No, and what's with all the questions?" I asked rather pointed.

"I take it Maria gets everything if your dead?" She continued with the questions.

"Yes," I replied, just to see where she was going with all this. She passed me an ink pen.

"Give me the name of your attorney and I will send him your remains," she said stone faced. "Once Maria moves into your house, I will get her to send me all your files and you will officially be declared dead," she added.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"You want Richard dead and so do I. Work with me and we will get him and clean to boot," she smiled real big.

Clean meant we would both live to tell the story. "I take it you have a plan?" I asked.

"Yes, and you will hate it, but I do have a plan," she smiled too big now.

"I don't have any paper files. I scan everything and save it digitally," I replied.

"Saved where?" She asked.

"Right now at your house," I grinned.

"I'll cast your legs tonight before I go home. If you're up to it, I will take you home with me tomorrow. You can recover at my place. We have a lot of work to do," she smiled again.

I slept most of the day and was in and out when she put the cast on my legs. Jennifer, the nurse that assisted her, was quite pretty and I got more than one or two clear views of her rather ample breasts. If you're thinking right about now that I had no clue who I was really dealing with, you're spot on.

Late the next day I got a ride back to her house in the ambulance again. Once I was safely in bed Jennifer came in along with Sophia. In reality they were both very pretty woman, but I hadn't noticed Sophia so much at the start.

Sophia told Jennifer to secure the house and I listened as she went through it locking all the doors and windows. When she came back, she stood at the foot of my bed and told her it was done.

"My real name is Sandra Clayton, station chief M/Mexico. This is Jenny Blake, my assistant.

"Just Jen to my friends," she leaned over and shook my hand.

"Never call me anything but Sophia except in present company," she added.

"You're British..." I sputtered. "MI-6," I added.

"Yes," Sandra said, letting her accent show a little. "The U.S. branch was wiped out about six months ago. They were all found dead about ten minutes after Richard boarded a plane for D.C. on his last trip here," she added.

"Two of our agents bought it as well," Jen spoke up.

"We have been running tandem operations holding things together down here ever since," Sandra added.

"And you make Richard for the job?" I questioned.

"He was the only one that knew all the parties and no one was spared," Sandra continued.

"You still have my back pack?" I asked Sandra.

Jen reached under the foot of the bed and passed it to me. I unloaded my second clip and took out the flash drive underneath them. Proof that I am who I say I am. "And you?" I questioned.

They each opened their purse and got out their thumb drives. "Got a computer handy?" I quipped.

Sandra went first and I looked at the data very carefully. I went second and they both spent quite some time looking through my files. Jen was last and it was rather amazing she was even still alive.

"Happy now?" Sandra asked.

"Much better, thank you," I replied.

"Jen, take our John Doe and have the body incinerated. Add these bones to his. I doubt they will try it, but if they go for a DNA match we might get lucky," Sandra spoke with some authority.

As soon as she was out the door, Sandra started in a very friendly tone.

"Sorry I was so cool with you, but you know the rule. Never trust anyone till ID is established," she smiled.

"How well I know," I replied, "and right now even that doesn't seem to imply any trust," I smiled back. She was tapping away at the keyboard of the laptop and I wasn't even sure she heard me.

"You're going to replace Lola," she stated.

I looked at the picture on the screen of a woman that could have been my twin sister.

"She was Richard's favorite girl Friday and he killed her personally, so it will really mess with his head when he sees you," she smirked.

"Just one problem," I shot back

"That is?" She questioned.

"Well, I am a man...still," I stated the obvious.

"So was Jen up until a year ago," she chuckled.

"First, you will have to learn Spanish, Lola spoke it well. I can do all the work to your body here while Jen teaches you. We'll put you through a boot camp of sorts and when you're done, we will have our fun with Richard," she stated with some fury in her voice.

I cleared my throat and stuck up my hand..."Man here," I stated the obvious again.

"Dead man here," she pointed at me, "Unless they believe my story and buy the remains I am sending them,"she reminded me rather pointedly.

"I see your point," I replied.

"I'm not sure you do, but we shall see. A toast," she said, as she offered me a stiff drink.

"You have that faraway look in your eyes, makes me nervous," I added.

"To my husband James, I shall have him, honey. I am getting closer all the time," she tapped my glass and smiled.

"Richard killed your husband?" I asked.

"Yes, about five years ago on a contract just like yours," she stated plainly.

"James Howard Thompson," she stated, as she reminisced about her husband till I was fast asleep.

The wheels were already in motion and I had no clue at this point. The plan wasn't clearly laid out, but then there was still the trust issue to overcome. I had no axe to grind with the Britt's but if they wanted Richard half as bad as I did, it would be a three to one fight. His odds weren't very good. Even so, more than I wanted him dead, I wanted to know why. Why he set me up and then tried to kill me.

For the next month Jen was my constant companion and Spanish tutor. My parents spoke the language well, but we came to the U.S. when I just ten months old. They learned English and seldom spoke Spanish again or at least not so that any of us kids ever heard it.

Jen treated me well, but always changed the subject when I asked her about her life when she was a man. More to the point she threatened to break my legs again if I ever told anyone what I knew.

When the cast came off, I had to learn to walk all over again and it was not fun, my friends. It hurt like hell every step, but I had a cause that was more than worth the pain.

Sophia started that day using a laser to remove all my body hair. Thankfully, I didn't have a lot, as that hurt pretty bad at times. As soon as I could walk on my own, Jen started me on a light free weight routine and a diet that would starve a bird.

Ninety days in and already I had lost twenty-five pounds. More important to me was the fact that I felt very weak all the time. Even after using the free weights all this time I had no more muscle definition than before I started. We did a lot of walking and that progressed to jogging and at times a flat out run. That was when the aerobics started.

My Spanish was improving greatly and Jen insisted that I speak it at all times if we were in public. It took me six months all in all to get to where I could keep up with Jen. Spending as much time with Jen as I did, I found out she was actually a doctor not a nurse. Soon I would be spending all my time with Sophia.

I was down to one-hundred and sixty pounds when I noticed that I had a slight set of hips and the fat around my breasts was not going away. It alarmed me a little, but not so that I questioned it.

Sophia did my facial surgery just as I started my seventh month in training. I was down for several days and it took over a month for all the bruising and swelling to go away. The hair on my head seemed to be growing in double time now and the few streaks of gray I once had were gone. My breasts were noticeably larger now and taking on that female shape as well.

Now Jen went to work each morning and Sophia stayed home with me. I learned quickly that anybody could be made to look like a female. You had to walk the walk and talk the talk to do it right and that was where Sophia started.

I spent weeks just learning how to walk in high heels. We walked for hours around the local malls and I tried my best to talk girl stuff with Sophia. She pointed out several times that even some women didn't do this well and they were women form birth. She didn't want me to be discouraged.

So far all the clothes I had worn were rather uni-sex, you might say. Sophia was relentless that I learn about fashion from the female point of view. As we were looking through some rather blah clothes one day, I reminded her that a great designer once said. "It takes a man to dress a woman." That took some of the edge off her for a while.

The aerobic classes had not stopped, if anything, they had gotten more advanced. The classes were twice a day now, as well. Just in case your wondering, no, Richard didn't buy the report of my death and my name still appeared on the list. That was why I had agreed to go along with this idea.

Right around the ten month mark my breasts took a big growth spurt. Sophia had already asked what size my mom was in the breast department. Very large was my reply, but she was very overweight, as well, I had told her.

Almost overnight it seemed I went from a barely B cup to a full on C and it was right about then my weight dropped like a rock, as well.

The makeup classes intensified as did the dive into real female clothing. It wasn't like I could hide what I had anymore in nondescript clothing. And while I was growing right and left up top, the equipment downstairs was shrinking at an advanced rate, as well.

A year to the day that I had arrived in Mexico I had the operation that would change me into a woman for real. Sophia was rather tight lipped about it, save to say in a cryptic manner that I would easily pass a pelvic exam.

She kept me in a drug induced coma for most of a month and with nothing but a drip in my arm, I lost even more weight. I took another month to feel anything like normal and that was when I was moved to Lola's apartment. They had kept it just as she had left it the day she was killed. But I was about to get a real shock.

I had all her ID and to say I looked like her was a joke. We had might as well been twins. The part I didn't know was that Lola was a topless dancer and a very sexual person. In her apartment I found a whole drawer full of sex toys, every size and shape you could imagine was there. She was also a vegetarian. So my lifestyle changed in many ways real quick.

I had to dilate my new vagina for a while or it would grow closed and useless. When I got to the largest stint, I decided to try some of her toys. One was a very lifelike version of a man and soon enough I could use it with ease. A dancer the real Lola had worked with soon renewed her friendship and pressed me hard to go back to work.

Soon I spent my days at the beach in a bikini and my nights at one of the local clubs dancing for tips. I wasn't so sexual a creature as the real Lola and I knew that from the start, but I was learning fast and remembering what I liked as a man was a big help.

I was in almost constant contact with Sophia and Jen and they even came to the bar one night to see me. It seemed we had caught a break. Richard's knee was slowing him down quite a bit and he took on an assistant. The Britt's slipped one of their men in under the radar and now we were getting daily reports on his activities.

We had several planning meetings and went over scrap of information we had. It was clear to the Britt's now that Richard was playing for both sides, us and the Russians. We had tracked several large deposits to his bank accounts and we knew where they came from, as well. What we didn't know was why. Money was a great motive, but I was sure there was more than money involved here.

Our inside man was right on top of everything he did and the more information he fed us the less we liked what we saw. We knew he was setting up someone to be killed and it was a government official. We didn't know who or when. None of his travel plans matched up with any official we had an itinerary for and we had almost all of them on both sides.

"Are we ready to make our play?" Sophia looked at us rather stern like.

"I'm in," I replied in a voice that sounded very girlish.

"Guess being one of the girls agrees with you,"Jen smiled. "I'm in, too," she added.

"I'll just go pack," I said, as I turned on my heels.

"Just your makeup kit," Jen said. "You have a house in D.C. I will alert your staff that you will arrive soon.

"Wear a dress and something cool and comfy. It will be a long trip," Sophia added.

We left at like 2:00 a.m. in the morning in a military style jeep with two extra cans of gas on the back. Sophia drove us and with the aid of her G.P.S. we spent as much time off road as we did on it. Even so we made the Texas border with time to spare before the sun came up.

I wasn't surprised when she stopped at the clinic that sat right on the border. We went in and took the stairs down one floor and then walked under the border in a nice tunnel and exited from a clinic on the other side. There was car there and we all got in. Our next stop was the airfield where the plane I had rented before was still there. It was full of fuel and the flight plans had already been cleared.

I had to ditch the pumps to pilot the plane and we didn't have to fly all that far. My town car was still in the hangar right where I had left it. I drove by the house and all the lights were on. I figured Maria was there as it went to her when I died. Richard might not have believed I was dead, but he couldn't prove any different. So everything went on just as if I was.

We drove most of the night and part of the next day. We caught the red eyes out of Memphis direct to D.C. where my chauffeur picked us up.

"So nice to see you again, Madam," George spoke with a strong French accent.

"And you, as well," I replied.

"Ms. Lee will have your bath prepared as soon as we arrive. And Wan will have your evening meal ready any time you wish," George stated with some vigor.

"I look forward to it," I replied.

"Shall your guest be staying the night with us or shall I need to take them elsewhere?" He asked.

"We have rooms at the Weston Grand," Sophia spoke quickly.

"An excellent choice, Madam. I will be delighted to take you there," George smiled.

I was home in less than twenty minutes and on edge the second I got there. Ms. Lee was my maid and personal attendant. Wan was my chief, Frank was the Butler and, of course, there was George.

Ms. Lee was helping me out of my clothes as soon as I got to the bedroom.

"On safari again, Madam?" She asked, as she shook the Mexico dust from my clothes.

"You might say that," I replied.

I walked nude across the grand bedroom and sank into a tub of bubble bath up to my neck. This bathroom was the size of my bedroom in Mexico. Ms. Lee allowed me to soak for a few minutes then took a low stool by the tub.

"Your hand Madam," she gestured.

I gave her my right hand and while I soaked in the tub I got my first real manicure. My nails were plenty long as they were, but when she was done they looked like a million bucks. My toes got the treatment, as well.

As soon as I was ready, I stood and dried off. Then Ms. Lee gave me a satin housecoat to put on. Wan brought dinner to my room and it was all veggie, of course. I had to use a bit of control it all tasted so good. The former Lola lived very well, but I wondered if she was the one footing the bills.

After a fresh coat of polish was added to all my nails, Ms Lee offered to lace me into my sleeping corset. I wanted to say no, but right now I would go along and get along. It was almost like a torture device, but Ms. Lee assured me that I wore one most all the time, save the trips I took out of town. She seemed perturbed when it wouldn't come fully closed in the back.

I slept fairly well considering the time it took to get there and the lack of sleep from the night before. I figured Sophia and Jen had more of a plan than I had been told about, but for now sleep was a good thing. The plan, whatever it was, could wait a few hours.

Chapter 2

When I awoke the next morning I felt pretty good, all things considered. Almost as soon as I sat on the edge of the bed Ms. Lee came in with a really great tasting cup of French Vanilla flavored coffee. I thanked her as I took the cup and asked if she knew what was on the program for today. After all she is my personal assistant.

"Ms. Sophia and Ms. Jennifer are downstairs and they wish to speak to you before we get too busy today," she smiled and got me another cup of coffee.

Wan brought in my breakfast before I could really speak to Ms. Lee so I thanked him and sent him on his way.

"Ask them to come up, Ms. Lee. We can talk over breakfast," I smiled, as I sat at the small table beside the door to the closet.

Jen and Sophia were dressed in very smart looking pant suits with jackets to match. They both had a very serious look on their faces and I was concerned the second I realized it.

George, Frank and the rest of the staff followed them in and now I was really concerned as they all stood around the little table and looked at me very hard.

"Have I done something wrong?" I asked.

"No," Sophia spoke first. "We just thought it might be time to put our cards on the table," she smiled.

George and Frank opened their jackets and I saw the machine guns swung from their shoulders. Wan had a .45 Beretta under his apron and Ms. Lee had one as well under her skirt and Jen, as well as Sophia, had theirs under their jackets.

"Is there a reason for this?" I asked quietly.

"George and Ms. Lee are married. In another life they were the French Ambassadors to the U.S. The rest of us are MI-6 and we smuggled them out of France after Richard or one of his men tried to hit them. Frank, Jen and I are on the disavowed list, as you call it here in the U.S. Jen's real name was Jerry Blake and in another life I was William Hanson. That was before Richard tried to kill us all in Mexico.

"That was what two years ago now," I said with some shock. "I recall a story in the paper about the ambassador and his wife."

"Richard was supposed to be our passage into the U.S., but he almost killed us all. Lola, my wife, and Williams wife didn't make it. And when we reported back to London, Richard had already put out the story they we tried to kill him. Now we are on our own, nothing short of a confession from Richard will ever put us back in the good graces of her Majesty," Sophia paused and took a deep breath.

"And you have a plan to get this confession?" I said, as my brain raced in several directions.

"Yes," Jen spoke softly with some color coming to her cheeks. "To put it bluntly Richard had a thing for you. More to the point you two spent many hours in bed while he gave you the most intimate secrets of his life."

"I want to kill him and you want me to bed him for a confession. Have I got this right so far?" I huffed.

"Actually, you can kill him any time you wish, but only after you get the confession we need. And this place, along with all the money and other things that Lola had, will all be yours. Free and clear, no questions asked," she added.

They were all very quiet as I looked them over. The last thing I wanted to do was bed Richard. I wanted to put a bullet in his head and watch till every drop of blood was gone.

Sophia moved and stood behind me as the rest of the group just looked at me restless for an answer.

Lola's husband died some years back. He was a wealthy industrialist and she get fifty million a year from the estate. George and Ms. Lee will stay on once we have what we want. They can't ever have a public life in their real name again. And you pay them well to take care of you. The rest of us once we have cleared our good name with MI-6 will be gone and you can do as you wish.

"You realize that Richard answers to no one but the President. And if he thinks Lola is dead, how is this supposed to work?" I asked.

"Lola was only wounded by Richard. She was still alive last time he saw her. She died from an infection that we couldn't stop. Drugs in Mexico are not up to the normal standards of other places.

"And how would I contact him? In all the years I have worked for him he has always been the one to contact me," I added with some sarcasm.

"We figure if he sees you around town a few times, but just can't seem to get your attention or you get away before he has the chance, he will come here. Once he does that the rest is up to you," Jen spoke in a flat tone.

"I'll do it. But let me say this so everyone here knows it. If anyone of you, ever.., at any time or for any reason lets it be known that I bedded Richard for information, I will kill you on sight and drop your body in the deepest hole I can find. Are we all clear on that?" I paused and looked them all in the face.

"Ms. Lee, get her ready. Her first sighting is in ninety minutes," Jen spoke, as if it were a command.

I had picked at my breakfast and with the corset on as tight as it was I was full and then some. Ms. Lee tossed me a pair of panties and bra that was so thin I might as well have not had one on. The sheath dress she dropped over my head fit like it was glued on and I had to fight it back up to attach the stocking to the garters of the corset. The heels were a modest three in sandal and black to match the dress.

A spirits of perfume and my purse on my shoulder and I was out the door to the limo where George was waiting. I did my makeup as he drove and I asked just where it was he was taking me.

"There is a group of payphones on the corner of Independence Drive that Richard passes every time he goes to the White House. He's got a meeting there today and you will be spotted using the phone," George stated.

He handed me a number to call and added that I should not speak if the call was answered and that I should make the call at 9:30 sharp.

It was rather cool outside for the dress I was wearing, but I figured once the ball was rolling this wouldn't take very long. To my line of thinking the sooner the better.

George stopped the car just two minutes before I was to make the call. All I had to do was open the door and make the call. Actually, George opened the door for me and I made it right on time.

The call was answered on the third ring and I turned to see the car that I could already hear passing. Richard sat in the front seat with his phone in hand and looked me right in the eyes as he passed.

George all but pushed me back in the car and did a U-turn real quick like, heading us back to my place.

"That was close," he said, as he caught his breath.

At the house Ms. Lee got in the car with us and we headed back towards the White House. Richard's assistant wore a wire and Ms. Lee had the receiver for it. All we had to do was stay reasonably close by and we would hear everything he said.

Richard drove around town as if to make sure he wasn't tailed before he went home. He talked a mile a minute to his assistant and asked him to confirm that Lola was killed in Mexico.

"Lola was a British agent, not our problem," his assistant, John, told him.

"I saw her today or at least I think I saw her," Richard spat.

"Oh, hell. That can't be good," John replied sounding shocked.

"How well I know. If she is alive, I have to know. She could jeopardize the whole operation," Richard replied in a nervous tone.

"Worse yet she could be here to settle a score," John stated flatly.

"The only score she could settle would be in bed," Richard laughingly replied. "Let's ride by her house," he added.

George hit the brakes and made the block as quick as he could. He was driving rather fast and I was sure we would get stopped, but that didn't happen.

"Sighting number two coming up," he grinned. "As soon as they come in range of the receiver, you two get out and walk slowly towards the house, but make sure he drives by before you go in," he added.

Richard got a very clean and clear look at me as they drove by very slowly. I figured now he was sure I was still alive. Unsure of intentions that much was a given. But I could play on that, as well, when the time came.

"You still have her number?" John asked once they were out of sight.

"Two sightings in one day. That's a little over the top, don't you think?" I said to Sophia after we were in the house.

"Get to the bedroom quick. Your private phone is there and let's hope he calls," she said almost excited.

My breasts bounced wildly, as I hurried up the stairs. I would swear they had gotten bigger of late and Sophia had me off the hormones for a while now. Wan brought us some lunch and now we waited.

Jen's cell phone buzzed to let her know she had an incoming text. "A phone call should be forthcoming. Rich is tearing his place apart looking for the number...sit tight," she read it out loud to us.

"If he asks to see you, you say yes," Sophia spoke quickly. "He can't have sex the regular way, so offer him a chair so you can sit on him and be in the driver's seat for whatever happens and remember we need the confession first," she added.

Jen got another text message. He had the number, but now he was having second thoughts. She read it out loud to us again.

"This is good," Sophia started again. "If he comes over, Frank will pat him down at the door. He will not be armed. Still he is a man and, as such, stronger than you know. Ms. Lee, Jen and I will be watching and taping everything that happens, so rest assured you will be safe and nothing to worry about," she smiled.

"He will never be safe from me," I spat.

"All in due time," Jen smiled. "And I hope you won't mind if I help," she added.

Chapter 3

I let the phone ring three times before I answered and Ms. Lee ducked into the room where all the recording stuff was hidden.

"Hello," I said a pleasant tone.

"Glad to see you made it out of Mexico," Richard dove in.

"No thanks to you," I replied with my blood boiling.

"Just following orders," he shot back.

"And just who gave such an order?" I retorted with some vigor.

"Can't really say, but your being here and alive is rather puzzling," he replied again.

"What? Questioning your ability to retire the mark now?" I said with some sarcasm.

"Never," he shot back.

"Well, as I understand it, the ambassador and his wife got away alive, as well," I added, trying to make him question more than just me being alive.

"They weren't the real McCoy. They were Russian radicals trying to get close to the president," he said sounding rather sure of himself.

"I highly doubt that. And I would look carefully into whoever gave you that information," I added almost with a laugh.

"The KGB wouldn't lie to me about such a thing," he said with some assurance in his voice.

"So you figured rather than just take them out you would take out all the parties involved just to be sure," I added.

"This is not the type of conversation we need to be having over the phone. May I come over and speak with you in person?" He asked.

"I'm not so sure that is a good idea. I still recall the last time we saw each other in person," I paused to let what I said sink in.

I wanted him to know for sure I didn't trust him, not even a little.

"I will come alone and unarmed. We really need to have a face to face," he said.

"Okay, but you even twitch like you have some plan for hurting me, the M.E. will pick up what's left of you with an eye dropper. Got the picture?" I stated firmly.

"In color," he replied. "How about I see you in one hour?" He said rather halted.

"I'll be waiting," I replied and hung up the call.

"That was rather cool, considering he was once your lover," Jen said.

"Trust me that was more than warm enough. Any other Italian woman would shoot him on sight and he knows it," I smirked.

"Take off your panties and bra and put on your house coat," Ms. Lee stated. "We'll dampen your hair so it looks like you have just taken a bath before he gets here and he arrived before you got fully dressed," she added.

The bra was rather useless so I didn't mind not having it on as such. My panties were another story, but Ms. Lee said I should give him the idea of ready access.

"We already know he likes to talk while he has sex, so if that is what it takes, then do it," she stated.

"So are you really Russian?" I asked her straight up.

Sophia led the way as we headed to the electronics room. We did a finger print ID for both George and Ms. Lee. They were the real McCoy and now I knew it for sure. At least according to the computer.

"Do we have any idea who he is setting up next?" I asked them all at one time.

"No, but we're pretty sure under the right persuasion he will tell us all we want to know," Ms. Lee smiled, as she looked at my breasts.

"I swear I think they get bigger by the day," I said and shot her that same look back.

They began to talk among themselves as to just who his next target might be. I had no more idea who it was than they did and I was more concerned about what might happen in the next hour.

I told myself that I had dealt with enough men at the bar and in other places that Richard would be no big deal. Still he had killed the real Lola and sent me a clear message to get out of the game. Just thinking about what he had done made my blood boil. Keeping my temper in check was sure to be the hard part. I so wanted to kill him on sight.

I sat at my vanity and touched up my makeup. At times I still saw the real me and that was the last thing I wanted Richard to see. Ms. Lee came and took a spray bottle and wet me just a little. Then I looked at the clock and added a bit of perfume. He should get here any minute now and I had to steady myself again as I was not sure at all that I could do this.

Frank buzzed me on the house phone. He was on his way up and he was unarmed save the cane he used now to walk.

Richard opened the door and started across the room at a good clip for a man with no right knee. Just as he got to where I stood, I stepped back and turned around the chair I had been sitting in.

"Have a seat," I forced a smile.

"That's rather cold of you, but thanks," he replied as he sat down.

"Might have something to do with being left in Mexico for dead," I replied straight faced. "What the hell were you thinking and why?" I added.

"You know it is part of my job to protect the president as well as keeping our spy network healthy. The rule is simple. If I am not sure who is on our side, I have no choice but to terminate them. You know that is how I operate," he added, as the sweat poured from his face.

"So the KGB tips you off about some radicals trying to get close to the president and without even checking out the story you run off to Mexico and terminate a whole team?" I spat.

"Since 9-11 there is quite a lag time when it comes to verifying intelligence. They were ten hours away from an in person meeting with the president. Do you think I really had the time to see if the tip was correct much less verify who they actually were?" He retorted.

"You shot me and I was here long before 9-11 never mind that you know me well enough to know better," I said with some disbelief in my voice.

Richard was visibly shaken. The fact that I would not just let what happened pass with a simple, oh well, and so sorry I did what I had to do. And the bulge in his pants told me his mind was elsewhere at the time.

"I figure anybody can be turned and even more so now that the Russian economy has rebounded. They're passing out money like it's water these days and money is a good motive," he stated.

"Like I need money for the KGB," I spat.

"Look!" His voice went up several octaves. "They have someone inside my operation and I will kill whoever till I find that person."

"Even your lover!" I all but shouted back.

"That was never the plan, but you turned up in the wrong place at the right time. I had no choice," he added.

"Oh, please, Richard. That's an excuse and you know it," I spat.

The pressure was just too much now. I had been crossing and uncrossing my legs so he could see my smooth crotch. I had even leaned over so my breasts would show a little more through the sheer housecoat.

Now he loosened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. I could see the head of his penis sticking out of his underpants. This was the chance to get him to tell all, but I so did not want to take it.

"Is there more?" I asked with a sly smile.

He stood and dropped his pants, then sat back down with them bunched up around his ankles.

"Happy now?" He smiled.

"Almost," I replied.

"You have been teasing the hell out of me since I walked in the door," he spat.

"Have I?" I replied sounding as innocent as I could.

I stood and opened the belt that held the housecoat closed, then moved towards him so I was standing straddle of his erect penis.

"Yes, you have and you damn well know it," he spat.

I leaned over so my breasts covered his face and lowered my body onto his tool. Slowly I put my arms around his neck and held his face to my breasts. Then began to rock back and forth on his tool. It felt like a hot iron had been pushed inside me.

"So why did you tell MI-6 the phoney story?" I asked, as his breathing sped up a notch.

"I had just killed five or maybe six of their people. I had to cover my ass," he said loud and clear.

"Did you ever verify the tip or where it came from?" I asked, as I forced him deep inside me.

"No and the tipster has dropped off the radar, as far as we can tell," he added.

"So what's next?" I asked, as he gave out a soft moan of pleasure.

"Corloff will be here in two weeks. I have a plan to kidnap him and get the information from him," he said, as his hands cupped my behind.

"Like the head of the KGB will even let you get close to him," I all but spat.

"He will," he groaned and twisted in the chair. "I have taken several bribes from him and allowed him to think I can be turned," he added.

"And have you turned?" I asked straight up.

"No, but I have given him some information that would lead to think I was on his side," he added.

"And how do I or we know that you're not really working for them?" I asked in a breathy voice.

"Once I have the information I want, I plan to kill him," he said, as his orgasm ripped through his body.

Even with one good leg, his orgasm was strong enough that he lifted my feet off the floor. That was enough to send me over the edge as well and it shook me head to toe when I came.

I stood and eased my body free of his flaccid penis. I went to the bathroom and got us both a damp towel to clean up with.

"What about Angel?" I asked, as I took my seat on his lap again.

"How and what do you know about Angel?" He asked.

I stood and moved over to the dresser and took a cigarette from the silver case. I lit it and let the smoke linger, as I pondered my answer.

"I met him in Mexico just before he died. He had just retired a mark when he got run over by a jeep and both his legs were broken. He made it back to his contact, but he was too far gone to be saved by then," I added.

"Was he debriefed?" He asked.

"No, he didn't live long enough, but I suspect after what happened to me you had something to do with his demise," I stated flatly.

"In a way I did, but I gave no order to have him killed or hurt. Angel was a great asset, but not very good at taking orders. Even when he was with the military that was a problem. Had he read his orders he might still be alive," he paused.

"It's true I sent Angel on the mission to Mexico, but he was about two weeks early. The Geek and the girl at the safe house were both my agents. We sent the Geek to Russia over a year ago and then MI-6 sent the girl as a backup. The Geek was crumbling under the pressure and bleeding information. The girl contacted me and we got them out before he did any real damage," he paused and looked me up and down, as I stood by the dresser.

"That doesn't explain why Angel is dead," I stated flatly again.

"I told you I don't know what happened to Angel or why," he huffed.

"Then why did you put him on the target of opportunity list?" I asked straight faced.

"I already had orders to kill the Geek once he was debriefed. I was pretty well done when Angel showed up...but," he paused.

"You think MI-6 had an asset there as well?" I finished his thought.

"That is what I think, yes," he paused again.

"Both agents were compromised so I figure they had orders to kill her the same we did for our man. Either Angel or another asset took a shot at the man we had on the roof. I stepped in to cover him and one of them put a bullet in my knee. If it was Angel, I wanted him dead. That's why I put him on the list," he said with some anger, as he put his pants back on and rubbed his bad knee.

"Did the Geek tell you what you wanted to know?" I asked.

"Yes, but I felt there was more he wasn't telling me," he stated.

"And the girl?" I asked.

" She said there was nothing more to tell and confirmed what the Geek had told us," he replied.

"So you really just put Angel on the list as a personal vendetta?" I asked.

"You might say that," he replied.

His story didn't exactly jive with the truth and I knew full well there was something he wasn't telling me. Be it personal or for security reasons, either way he was lying to me.

"Well, let me give you a clue here and now," I stated, as I reached in the dresser and got out the snub nose thirty-eight Sophia had placed there.

"Angel was a very near and dear person to me. I hope your plan for the head of the KGB pans out. Because if it doesn't, I will personally put a bullet in your head and never shed a tear. Do you understand me?" I spat.

"Woe!!" He said, as he held his hands up. "Since when did you come to know Angel?" He sputtered in a very nervous tone, as I leveled the thirty-eight at his forehead.

"That's between Angel and myself. You have two weeks to clean up your affairs and work out the plan to kill the man from the KGB. I doubt he is the head man anyway. After that your names goes on the list and it's a list that is personal to me," I spat.

He stood and took his cane and headed for the door. The look of surprise and confusion in his eyes told me all I needed to know. He didn't know who I really was nor did he know I knew that he lied as to what happened to Angel. He might figure it out, but by then unless someone or something else stopped me, it was too late for him.

Frank sounded the all clear as soon as Richard was gone. According to Frank, he couldn't get out the door fast enough and he even laughed about it. On the other hand I was fighting to hold back the tears.

The others made a mad dash to the control room and clipped out his confession about what happened in Mexico. Before I even got there the clip was in an e-mail and on it's way to MI-6. They were all hugging each other and patting one another on the back. The operation had been a success and they fully expected to be reinstated before night fall.

In truth, it took less than one hour for them all to be back on the active list.

I copied the whole file onto a thumb drive and placed it in a diplomatic bag, which I gave to Frank. He had worked as a courier before and I asked him to deliver it to the president and wait for a response.

Richard was obviously afraid that I would make good on my threat. I wanted the president to be in the loop, just in case. In time I would terminate the mark and he knew his days were numbered. I would give him the courtesy of letting him have time to put his affairs in order so he could save face if that possible.

Frank smiled really big and bolted out the door like a man on a mission. And in a way I guess he was. The others were still busy celebrating when I made my way to the bathtub to wash off the remains of my tryst with Richard.

I had just eased myself into the steaming hot bubble bath when Ms. Lee came in.

She moved the stool she had used before over close to the tub. Then she took the sponge and started to give me a bath.

"That took more courage than any of them would ever have," she said, as she rubbed away at my legs.

"It made me feel like a whore," I said, holding back my tears.

"Well, in a way you are and always have been," she said still not looking me in the face.

"You act as though you are the one who is hurt," I replied.

She turned her face so I could see her before she spoke. There were tears in her eyes that I had no explanation for.

"And who do think the real Lola turned to for comfort and security for all these years?" She looked away knowing I had seen the tears.

"You were her real lover?" I questioned in astonishment. "What about George, your husband?" I asked.

"He is gay. I am just a cover, always have been. We're not really married," she lamented.

"H-O-L-Y shit!" I huffed, "Does Richard know or has he ever seen you two since Mexico?" I asked quickly.

"No, the people he killed in Mexico was George's real wife and my real husband. Jason, my husband and I are agents of the French government. We split the couple to bring them here figuring it was safer for both of them."

"Go on," I said figuring there was more to the story.

"George's wife was the daughter of our president or stepdaughter, as you call it here in America. Once they were married she found out he was gay and Jason and I were sent in to hold things together."

"Sophia said you were MI-6?" I asked.

"Yes, we were trained by them so in a way I am," she stated.

"So George really is the ex-ambassador?" I said, as I tried to put it all together.

"Yes," she replied through her tears.

"Now that you're back on good terms with MI-6 and the French government I suspect, will you leave, also?" I asked.

"Unless you request that I stay on and have some need of me. I will have to do as my boss sees fit," she replied with her head down.

"And George?" I asked.

"He wishes to retire back to his home in France. Lola had planned to let him go at the first of the year and had placed a request that John become her driver," she smiled a little.

"Had she made a formal request to have you stay on?" I questioned.

"Yes, but there has not been a response...so far," she said hiding her face again.

When I stood to get out of the tub, Ms. Lee dried me off like I was a fine piece of porcelain. It was almost as if the towel never really touched my skin and I could tell right off she cared deeply for me... or she had cared deeply for Lola. Either way I would now be the object of her affection.

I sent everyone to bed with orders that I was not to be disturbed until Frank came back. I asked Ms. Lee to help me prepare for bed and the others quickly left us alone.

I hadn't been out of the corset long and she took great pains making sure it was on properly and then made it as tight as she could.

"You will sleep here with me tonight," I said, as she headed for the door to leave.

She came back to the other side of the bed and began to undress. It took only a few moments and I was surprised to see that she too was wearing a corset.

"You will have to explain to me about the corsets sometime," I said, as we slipped under the covers and I spooned her body.

"There are a great many things I should tell you," she replied, "but not tonight," she added.

Chapter 4

I felt no real conflict sleeping with Ms. Lee. I had been born a man, so sleeping with a woman seemed rather natural. My breasts poking her in the back did not feel natural, but like a lot of things that would change and sooner than I realized.

Frank didn't return till almost noon the next day. I took the case from him and used my key to open it. Inside was the same thumb drive I had sent with him and nothing else.

I slipped it in the U.S.B. slot and found an extra file that I figured would be an answer from the president. Ms. Lee was the only one with me as the rest of them were packing and making plans to leave as soon as possible. Frank was going back as well.

I clicked on the file and the president appeared on the screen.

"Ms. Lola. I understand your concerns as well as your desire for justice for your friend Angel. I looked at the files you included and there was nothing there that we didn't already know about. We set Richard up to play both sides of the fence on purpose. We also know that there are at least three KGB agents here in the White House. Our plan is to sit on Corloff until he tells us who they are. Then just as he said, Richard has orders to kill him."

"As for your friend Angel, whatever happened to him, as far as anyone here knows, was strictly accidental. I had his name removed from the list as soon as I got this information from you. If he was the one that shot Richard, then that is personal between the two of them. And there is the chance that Richard wasn't totally forthcoming with us, as well.
Your services are greatly appreciated and I hope we can continue to depend on you in the future. The message ends now."

"My services? What the hell is he talking about?" I shouted at the computer.

Ms. Lee took the mouse and clicked on an icon that looked like an open book with a ribbon style page marker. She gently kissed my cheek and left the room closing the door behind her.

I was now looking at a diary that spanned most of thirty years from two thousand eight backwards. I spent the entire day reading up on all the things I had done. Ms. Lee did come in and bring me a light lunch and later a snack that would be my dinner. I hardly noticed her as I was so caught up in what I was reading.

In reality I was Lola number three. The first was a trained agent for MI-6. She was basically a whore and slept with many men at the governments urging. She gleamed a wealth of information from her romps in the bedroom and soon moved to the U.S.A. where she continued her work for the Britt's as well as the U.S. She personally picked her replacement. That would be Lola number two.

From the entries of Lola two, I soon realized she was not so strong willed as the first Lola. Her ongoing affair with Richard had clouded her judgment and she even wrote that in the diary. She lamented the fact that she wasn't more like some of the men she had bedded. Men it seemed could have sex devoid of the emotions love and other things. She rationalized that a man would be better suited for the job mentally.

When facial recognition software came available, she started to search every database she could access for a man that she figured could become a woman and take her place. She too planned to pick her successor and it would be a man. Quite by accident she came across my picture while looking at a brief that Richard had given her.

With only a slight amount of work our faces would be a 99% match according to the program. She had more that a few misgivings about what she had planned for me, but seemed sure that I was the right person for the job. Her last entry was two weeks before she was killed in Mexico and there was a link to a video file at the end.

Now my mind was racing in a dozen different directions all at once. Had I been set up? Was Richard part of the plan...knowingly or not? Did she know she was about to be killed and, if she did, why did she go? Did Ms. Lee know the truth and, if she did, was she just playing me along?

Ms. Lee broke my train of thought with a drink she had fixed for me. As she stood at the door, I stopped her to ask her to stay for a moment. She stood almost at attention, but was still by the door.

"What do you know about me?" I asked in a polite tone.

"Everything," she replied and then left the room.

I clicked the link to the video file and steadied myself for the revelation that was to come.

"If you are the man once known as Angel, welcome to my life. As you see me now, I am eighty-five years old. You will say I don't look a day over forty, but trust me I am far too old to still be in this game. I apologize for the pain I know you have endured and there is more to come. Trust me, I know."

She paused and wiped the tears from her eyes. She was hurting and it was all too easy to see it.

"I was never the right person for this job and the legacy I have left you will not be easy to deal with. By now you know about Richard as well as all the other men I have slept with over the years. To say I was known as a whore would be an understatement of the fact. I have done worse for Queen and Country."

She paused again as the tears flooded her cheeks like a river now.

"Taking my place should have been offered to you as an option after my death. I admit that I did tell the appropriate people to contact you, but there was no order to force this on you in any way. So I can only believe that you are here of your own free will."

"Richard is not a man you can trust, not even a little. The rule is simple. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Since you were a man I will trust that you can do this and not fall in love with him as I did."

"The president is a fool and believes every word Richard says. Don't waste time looking to him for help if Richard gets out of hand. More to the point, if you're watching this, he probably killed me and tried to kill you. Nobody will miss him when he's gone and I wouldn't blame you if you took care of him personally. I should have done it long ago, but for reasons you already know I never could."

The video stopped there and I could only imagine what she was really feeling inside knowing that the man she loved was probably the man that would kill her some day and in reality did.

Ms. Lee came in again to tell me it was midnight and to remind me that I needed sleep just the same as everybody else.

She slept with me again that night and this time it was she that spooned me. I hadn't realized till then just how soft her skin was. I hadn't really noticed that mine was too and my hair now longer than ever before was softer as well. As I drifted off to sleep I told myself that tomorrow she and I would have to have a heart to heart talk.

Chapter 5

The morning sun streamed through the bedroom window casting long shadows over the floor. Ms. Lee stood by my bed with breakfast wearing a very sexy French maid's uniform.

I fluffed my pillow and sat up so she could place the serving board across me on the bed. She poured me a cup of coffee and headed for the bathroom to start my bath running. She laid out a black body suit and matching open toed pumps with about a three inch heel. Then returned to the bathroom and shut off the water.

"Will that be all for your breakfast?" She asked in a very proper tone.

"Yes," I replied, as she handed me the cigarette case and lighter.

I didn't eat all that much with the corset on and I saw a sly smile as she took the tray away, all the while surveying how much I had eaten. She returned several minutes later just as I crushed out the cigarette in the ash tray.

She came back and walked right by me to the bathroom. After a few moments she came back out and said my bath was ready.

She helped me out of the corset and then into the tub before she left me again. The water was very hot and on my still rather sore in spots body it felt rather good.

She came back and washed me head to toe. She took great care to inspect my fingernails and toenails and even touched up the paint on one that I had chipped somehow. She wasn't talking much this morning and I wondered why more than anything else.

After my bath Ms. Lee dried me off and then told me I should do my makeup next. While I was busy doing that she brought me a platinum blond wig that was just a little longer than my natural hair. When she fitted it in place, it looked very natural.

"Next," I said, when I was done with the makeup.

"Stand with one foot in the chair please," she stated flatly.

I did as she asked and watched as she put some lubricant on a rather odd shaped dildo. She placed one hand on the small of my back and with practiced ease slipped the cone shaped piece into my new vagina.

"Sit please," she said, as she turned and gave me a pair of knee high stockings to put on.

"I take it there is a reason for this?" I pointed between my legs.

"Yes, it will help steady your nerves and give you much better balance," she said, as I slipped on the stockings.

She then helped me into the body suit and it fit like a second skin. I didn't have the corset on at the time and I was thankful for it.

"I take you have something planned for me this morning?" I all but asked as she placed a set of very high heels at my feet.

"Yes, and it is something you need to see first hand. You may be shocked when you see it, but then you will know what I know. I am sure it will answer many questions," she added.

She zipped the body suit up to a point where my breasts were all but still hanging out then adjusted it a little and zipped up some more. I was standing in five inch heels for the first time and I was steady as a rock.

Ms. Lee took my wallet from my purse and told me that was all that I would need for now. I followed her to the electronics room where she showed me a door that led to the basement.

She had a small Honda car parked there and put me in the passenger side. She started the car and pushed the button for the garage door to open, but I knew we were below street level. So I watched carefully as she turned on the lights and started to drive.

It seemed as if we were in a tunnel and then suddenly we were in a parking deck about a block away from the house. "That was a neat trick," I said, as my eyes adjusted to the bright morning sun."

"The tunnel was put in place for water drainage for the park and ride parking lot. It's tied to the sewer system just a few feet from the house. You wanted a way to leave the house unseen and return likewise. You bribed a small construction company to add an extra section and a water proof door about three years ago," she smiled.

"So I see," I smiled, as a wave of calm rushed over me.

"It's good to see you smile again," she said as she made a left at the end of the block. "Your nervous system should be fully responding to the magnet by now," she smiled and made a right at the light.

"A magnet, that's what's between my legs?" I questioned.

"Yes, research has proven magnets can have a great affect on the human body. They can even stop some pain," she smiled and pulled into an apartment complex parking lot. "Magnets affect the electrical impulses from the nervous system. The one you're using right now is used to calm the nerves and give the body balance," she added, as we got out of the car.

We took the elevator to the top floor and walked to the west end of the building. 308 was the number on the door and I guessed right off this was not a coincidence. Ms. Lee told me to swipe my driver's license through the electronic door lock and the door opened the second I did.

The apartment was well furnished and plush to say the least.

"This is where you entertain guests," she said, clearing her throat as she did.

My rifle stood poised by the bedroom window and I knew it was mine by the wear marks and other modifications I had made to it. There was a modified stationary bicycle facing the window and it had a rest for the rifle.

When I picked it up, it felt like an old friend. My hands were steady now and I felt that rush I almost always got before I retired a mark.

"Second house to the left, far left window," Ms. Lee spoke quickly.

I sat on the bike and rested the rifle so I could scan around and see. When I focused the scope, I got quite a shock. What I saw made me feel weak in the knees. I turned to Ms. Lee and was about to speak.

"How long?" She took the words from my mouth. "Almost since the day he arrived here and the other man is John, our trusted MI-6 agent.

I looked again, as it was all I could do to believe my own eyes. What I saw amounted to an all male orgy. John, George, and Richard all piled up on the bed. I chambered the first round and then Ms. Lee placed her hand in front the scope blocking my view.

"Not yet," she said in a flat tone. "There is more than some kinky sex going on here and we need to know what it is," she spat. "It's John's apartment and this happens every Monday morning. I was hoping once you saw it first hand you might ask MI-6 to let us bug the place and see if our suspicions are true," she spoke with some anger showing.

"First things first." It was now my turn to be rather blunt. I turned the rifle towards her, although it was resting on my leg, she knew well enough I had an easy shot at her.

"I want to know all that you know about me and I want to know how you know it. You understand?" I stated. She didn't move or flinch before she started talking.

"I know you were once a man and an agent for the U.S. Richard was boss and just over a year ago he left you for dead in the desert of Mexico. Lola hand picked you to take her place, but for the life of me she never told me why. Since Lola and Sophia were brother and sister, yes, I did tell her that it was Lola's last wish to have you replace her. Shall I go on?" She paused.

"So it was Lola's team that was smuggling the ambassador out of France?" I questioned.

"Yes. I stayed behind here to keep tabs on Richard. But by the time I realized the phony story was out and tried to warn her it was too late," she lowered her head and started to cry.

"Well, if you have been here all this time, what do you know about the geek he sent me after or the girl that was with him?" I asked pointedly.

"The geek was a U.S. agent on assignment in Rio. He was there to help them set up security systems at the border check points. He stumbled onto something big and was starting to crack under the pressure. MI-6 sent in the girl to help him and he stayed another six months before he threatened to spill his guts unless the U.S. brought him home," she stated flatly.

"So for the most part what Richard said was true. It just wasn't about the Russians?" I all but asked.

"Yes," she cleared her throat and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Agents do sometimes crack under pressure. I have seen it many times."

"Did anyone find out just what he knew or what caused him to fall apart?" I asked politely.

"No, but the rumor is he found a group of mercenaries, mostly ex-marines, that were running large shipments of drugs through Rio," she said with some reservation in her voice.

"And if Richard was involved, it would explain him having several rather fat bank accounts and why he personally was doing the debriefing. If the geek knew Richard was involved, that would change everything. And Sophia said she knew the Geek didn't trust him," I added.

"That's a stretch," she smiled. "I know for a fact that Richard hated drug dealers and personally killed more than a few," she added.

"Makes sense to me, less competition.", I added. "Let's go home," I said as I stood the rifle by the window.

"So tell me about you," Ms. Lee.

"Ten years ago I was Major James Robert Lee of the R.A.F. My plane was shot down during a sortie over western Labia. I was severely injured."

"You lost your manhood in some way," I interrupted.

"Yes, but as I was a career military man, they decided that I would still be useful as a female and then I was asked to join MI-6," she smiled, as she hit the button to open the door.

"And the corsets?" I asked, as we got out of the car.

"Well, like most men and you, too, I would guess, I do enjoy a beer now and then. Not a luxury I can afford these days any more than you can. And I do have a good appetite. An overweight woman with a beer belly would not be very appealing now would it?" She added with a smile.

Back in the Com room, as Ms. Lee called it, I sent an e-mail to MI-6 asking them for permission to bug John's apartment. I also asked them to trace any and all bank accounts that belonged to Richard and told them not to stop at a Russian controlled bank, as I felt the trail was much longer.

While I was there I checked the incoming mail as well. Ms. Lee had been assigned to me as a permanent part of my team till I said otherwise. She just smiled when I allowed her to read the e-mail.

When I left the com room, Ms. Lee was waiting in the bedroom with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"Would you join me in a toast, Ms. Lee, to your new and full time position with me?" I asked, as I gave her the glass.

"Thank you, Madam, for keeping me on. I promise to always do my best to serve you in any way," she replied in the proper way.

"You can drop the pretense," I smiled, as I tipped my glass. "You're a part of my team, not my servant," I added.

"Here in your home I am your maid and personal assistant," she stated flatly.

That pretty well set the tone of our interactions or as much as anybody might see. At night she often slept with me, but by day she was a most adorable French maid you could imagine.

I didn't look forward to the next two weeks and I kicked myself for giving Richard that much time.

Wan, Ms. Lee, and George were all that was left of the group. I found out that Wan was retired, but also one of the most hunted spies in British history. It was a pretty sure bet he wasn't going anywhere.

I also found out that what Sophia, Jen, and some of the others had told me was just a cover story. It was true they were all out in the cold as far as MI-6 was concerned, but their personal stories were all lies and cover stories.

Ms. Lee knew the truth about them all, but the secrecy act didn't allow for her to tell me all of it. I got a few bits and pieces of the truth as we watched and listened to everything that happened in John's apartment.

I was not happy in the least that George was telling his friends everything he knew about me and the plans I had or as much of it as he knew.

Thankfully, George did not know who I really was. He didn't think I was the same Lola that had gone to Mexico, but he couldn't prove it either. Richard was very suspicious of John as well as George, but he assured them both I was the real Lola. He had had sex with me so it seemed he was very sure of himself.

There was so much I didn't know and some of what I thought I knew was for sure a pack of lies. As nearly as I could tell, Ms. Lee was about the only person in the bunch I could trust.

Over the next week we did confirm that the director of the KGB was coming to the U.S. for a meeting with Richard. And MI-6 had traced the money Richard had been hiding in several off shore accounts to a bank in Rio. I had to wonder then if Richard had some involvement in the drug trade.

I asked MI-6 about the female agent that had been with the geek with Mexico. She was still alive and not on any assignment at the time. I requested that she be sent to me and made a member of my team. Somewhat of an odd request, but she arrived two days later. I also requested that George be brought in and debriefed. I told them he was no longer an asset and if anything he had become a liability.

As soon as Linda arrived, George was on the next plane home. It would take a few days to get the report of his debriefing, but I had Linda now and if I asked the right question I was sure she could tell me what I wanted to know.

Linda was very nervous when she arrived and to her way of thinking she was far too close to Richard for any amount of comfort. Once she realized she was safe with us she opened up to some of my questioning.

As it turned out, Richard was involved in the drug trade that was moving through Rio. More to the point he was using it as a cover to move people and information as well. The money was nothing more than a payoff to keep his mouth closed to the proper authorities. A trade off if you will. He used them and they used him and everybody was happy. Not something that the president or the people of the U.S. would approve of.

Since Linda was a trained agent, I got her a regular job at the salon I used in town. According to Ms. Lee I went there at least every other week and that would be a contact point for future operations. Never mind a place that Richard would never go to or look for her in. MI-6 basically owned the place so it worked out rather well.

The director of the KGB was taken straight to John's apartment and after several hours of chit chat he gave Richard the names of the people he had undercover in the White House. In kind Richard gave up three MI-6 agents that were close to the Kremlin. They swapped diplomatic bags and before sundown he was headed back to Russia.

When they swapped bags, all the bugs we had in the apartment went silly. There was really strong interference and it was hard to really hear what was said. I felt sure Richard had given him a rigged case of some sort.

Richard immediately called the president and asked to see him. According to John he was at the White House less than an hour later. The men that had been given up as spies were arrested less than one hour later.

In the meantime things did not work out so well for Corloff. Just as his plane was about to land all the planes electronic gear crashed. The pilot managed to circle the field one time as he was losing altitude and couldn't seem to recover. At the last moment he lined the plane up with the runway and tried to land. The nose wheel hit the ground first and collapsed, then the plane exploded killing everyone on board.

I wondered to myself if Richard was still on the right team or if he was just covering his ass. Tomorrow his two weeks were up and I would know the truth or he would die, that was all there was to it.

Late that afternoon Linda brought me a large box that had been dropped off at the salon for me. It was not a bomb. They had checked it already to see. There was a letter addressed to me taped to the top of the box. It was from Sophia and Jen and all it said was have fun you deserve this one.

In the box I found a .22 magnum sniper rifle. It had Sophia's real name engraved on the stock. If I killed Richard with her rifle, then she would be blamed for his death leaving me to carry on as if I had nothing to do with it. She was back in England with no plans of returning to the states any time soon. So while it would seem as if she killed Richard, she had an iron clad alibi as well.

Friday I went to the salon and Linda pampered me for several hours. Until I got another team member, Wan was pulling double duty as my driver as well. Linda knew about the rifle as well as the others did. The only question now was when I would do it.

Saturday the President sent me a message through a courier and per his instruction he was to wait for my reply.

"As you can see, Ms. Lola, everything Richard said to us and you has happened pretty much as he said it would. It has come to my attention that you might also be a man once know as Angel. That is an unconfirmed report. However, if you are that man, I fully understand your wish to settle the score with Richard. Should you decide to follow through no action will be take against you."

"I would prefer a confession before you do it. You got him to confess once before and I am rather sure you can do it again. I'm not nearly so blind to his activities as some would have you believe. I don't always approve of his methods, but he has a way of getting the job done. Think twice before you dispose of such a valuable agent. This transmission ends now."

I sent the president this simple reply.

If you will not allow me to kill him on my own terms, then there is another way he can pay for his misdeeds and he will pay trust me. Monday morning you should make yourself a com link to the ear piece Richard wears. Trust me, what you hear will justify the work and expense.

John had already given us the frequency for the com link. I asked him to place Richards favorite chair so it faced the window of his apartment, so he probably had some idea of what was coming. So far John was still trusted. This would be bit of a personal test between him and I.

Monday morning after breakfast and bath I dressed and Ms. Lee drove us to the apartment where she had already take the .22 magnum rifle to. Today Richard would have his chance to confess and hopefully with the president listening at the time. If he did, then I might let him live. If not, the president would know for sure I was the one that pulled the trigger.

I opened the bedroom window and sat on the stationary bike and sighed in the scope and laser. I had a clean shot at the chair where Richard would soon be sitting and my laptop was sitting on ready in Ms. Lee's lap. No way Richard would try to outrun a bullet with his knee being what it was. Once I had him in my sights it was all but over for him.

John answered the door and invited Richard in. They always had drinks before they had sex and when Richard dropped in the chair I turned on the com link.

"How's the knee?" I asked, so he would know I was there.

"About like normal," he replied. "How did you get on my com?" He asked.

"I have a better question? Look at your right hand, but please be very still. Now, what do you see?" I asked.

"A red dot from a laser scope," he stated. "So you intend to kill me anyway?" He added.

"Well, I am told confession is good for the soul," I paused to see if he caught on.

"I have been told that as well, but I am not so sure just what I should confess to," he sputtered.

I moved the laser slowly so he could see it was now pointed directly at his manhood.

"How about Mexico, three dead U.S. agents and three from the Britt's as well? Then we can move on to the real reason you killed Angel," I added.

"There's nothing to tell you that you don't already know," he said with no real fear in his voice. "If Angel is dead, that's because he was stupid, nothing more," he said as he tried to move his manhood out of my sights.

I lowered my aim just a hair and squeezed the trigger.

"That lie you told to me and the president earlier won't work now. I have Linda and she told me everything," I added. "I won't miss next time, so think before you speak."

"Okay...Alright... I have been blackmailing a drug ring in Rio for years. The Russians use it as a pipeline to get orders to their agents in the U.S. The head man sits on the orders for a day, but I get them as soon as he does. The Britt's are using them, too," he added.

"That's not news to anyone," I said with a tender voice, as he was doing his best to keep the laser away from his manhood moving around in the chair.

"The head man tried to double cross me. He put fifty million dollars in one of my accounts overseas and then ran to the french ambassador and told them it was blackmail money," he said getting more nervous sounding by the minute.

"And why would he do that?" I asked.

"The Russians put him up to it. They told him if the U.S. found out I was taking drug money to keep silent it would discredit me," he said as he reached for his cane and placed it in front of his crotch.

"So you offered to bring the Ambassador in to clear your name?" I questioned.

"No, the Britt's got to him first, but couldn't get him out of Mexico without my help," he paused.

"And?" I urged him to continue.

"By the time I got there he had already told his story to the Britt's as well as the U.S. agents stationed there. Nobody trusted me and if the story made it to Washington, I knew it was over for me," he added.

"So rather than take your lumps and try to prove you were innocent you just killed them all," I spoke clearly.

"I am innocent, but nobody would believe that so, yes, I did what I had to," he added.

"So with everyone dead that knew the story true or not you felt like you had fixed the problem. That is till the geek you put in place began to catch on," I replied.

"Yes and no, two of the Britt's lived too so I had to discredit them. They still told their story to somebody and it got back to the geek," he paused again.

"So you sent Angel to do your dirty work and kill the geek, hoping the Britt's would take care of Linda, as well," I added.

"Yes, yes, that is how it happened," he said in a very excited voice.

"So now Corloff is gone too. Is there anyone else that knows the story?" I asked.

"Not so far as I know," he said.

"That's still not exactly the truth, now is it?" I asked.

"It is the truth," he all but shouted.

"The story I was told is much different. You might as well confess now, it might save your life," I added.

I squeezed off a second round that went into the bicep of his left arm.

"The next one goes through you heart, Richard. This is your last chance. Why did you kill Angel?" I asked.

"He never made it to his real contact in Mexico. The Britt's I had discredited grabbed him and I was sure they told him the story and all about what had happened before, last time I was there," he added.

"So you did intend to kill him either way," I stated.

"Yes," he said quickly, as he tried to stop the blood flowing from his arm.

"I want the money Richard. It's that or you die right now. So give me the account number and the name of the bank." I let the breach of gun click loud enough for him to hear it as I loaded the next round.

"37996401, international bank of Rio, access code 76192," he spat as quick as he could.

"Good enough for you, Mr. President?" I asked hoping for his reply. The com was silent for a few seconds and Ms. Lee was moving the money into one of my accounts.

"More than enough and thank you for not killing him till we knew the truth," he added.

The police and an ambulance were already at John's place waiting for the signal and the president told them to move in.

"Have a nice day, sir," I said not sure he was still listening.

"Likewise, ma'am," he replied.

I would like to tell you the buck stopped here. Or maybe even that this was the end of the story. The only thing that really happened that day was that I became a very wealthy woman. Well, that and the memory of Angel was laid to rest properly.

I had a new life now and it would be much different than the one I was accustomed to. I felt sure my days of serving my country were far from over. And in my new life the playing field would be much different.

Richard's security clearance was revoked and once he was well he was demoted to a basic staff position.

Robert Preston took Richard's place and he kept John on as part of his staff till he had a good idea of what was what. Then John was given to me as part of my team. He became my driver and head of security.

Now, it was John, Wan, Linda, Ms. Lee and myself. We became the main team for MI-6 in Washington. I felt sure there would be other operations for us and time would tell.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Sniper

Another winner from Bamajoe

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Expansion

Yes I did like the story BUT rather unlike the assassin story that is at present gracing the chronicles of these fair pages it is to short.
I would like to see expansion of the little gems we never knew enough about.
How Angel was trapped/set up could have been better set up.
How the Russians were duped.
How the English dropped off.
How were the French really involved.
Why only mention the sex changes of the people involved and not the reason why.
There are a lot more items you may have been able to expand more if you had some expert help.
I can see now why serial writing helps build a good story with comments to help the story along.
I don't mean to criticize but my enjoyment was spoilt by the apparent rush to the conclusion.

If you can get some of the proficient writers of these columns to help you you would make a good story great.

Only part way through

NoraAdrienne's picture

He clearly stated that he was of ITALIAN descent. So why would his parents have spoken Spanish (other then as a 2nd language)instead of Italian? Was that a booboo?

Love this story.

WebDeb's picture

I can't say more really.

I recomend this tale to everyone.

A really good read!

Thankyou.

This one

Extravagance's picture

really hits the spot! = )

Catfolk Pride.PNG