A New Job Twist Part 8

Printer-friendly version

We are allowed in through a back door in the nightclub. “This club has a deal with us. We provide security and we often provide women. They will let you in. They will watch out for us. They will get us waters if they know a man is ordering us a drink. Many men will come here, looking for someone like us.” We walk in, both feeling the electricity and sex in the room. Gerry orders us two waters. “Your cryx gives you considerable power over the men. Avoid alcohol when wearing it. It evens the playing field. That is part of the reason for security here.” I drink the water, content to keep my figure and have fun. Besides the atmosphere is all the intoxication I need.

Gerry and I finish our waters and we are out on the dance floor. The music is loud and banging. We are banging against each other and others. We are jumping and dancing and grinding. Before long two men are moving in on us. They are bumping into us. One motions us over to their table to drink. Gerry shakes them off.

After some time, Gerry and I take a Ladies' room break. As we are freshening ourselves up, she asks me. “What did you think of those two boys?” I shrug my shoulders. I didn't feel anything for them. I didn't feel an electricity that drew me to them.” She smiles and hugs me. “You should trust those instincts. Those men had something strange going. They were either out to take us somewhere and hurt us. They might have been with an associate already, and lost any appeal to us. Trust that electricity. This cryx is alive and powerful. It wants and needs to be fed. You will need to feed it. Don't feed it with what it doesn't want either.”

It makes enough sense that I agree. We walk out and are back at our table, watching the dance scene. Soon, there is two drinks in front of us. The waitress says, “These two men ordered you ladies drinks. We told them that you are usuals and have a favorite drink. They think that they have bought you whiskey and sour.” Gerry looks up appreciatively. “Thank you.” Then she looks to me, as she dips her finger into the drink and takes a taste. “Yep, they watch out for us. They just made some big money. We help them and they watch out for us.” I tip my glass toward them and so does Gerry.

But soon those two men walk over to us. One is Asian-American and the other is African-American. Gerry nods for me to pick first and I pick the African-American. His name is Reggie. Soon he has me out on the dance floor. We bump and grind. The one boy who tried to dance with me before tries to but in, but Reggie easily shoes him away.

Then there is a rare treat. There is a slow song. I am quick to melt into that big strong muscular man. I can feel his excitement as we touch. I let his chest feel the presence of my chest. My head is on his shoulder. I can hear the cryx. It is singing a song of love and passion to me, but I can hear it sing the song to him. It is intoxicating and powerful. It is needy and strong. When the song is over, I have my hand in his and I am pulling him into the back of the club.

We pass two almost invisible agents of Fashionable, who open the door and let us through. We are alone in a corridor and in front of a back room door when I fall against the wall. I will him against me and he crumbles. His lips are on mine and his body is against me. He is strong and powerful and I feel that he could pick up my body and crush me against the wall. My legs are off the floor as he is bumping and grinding me against the wall. In response I giggle. With a touch here and a groan there, I encourage him to continue.

Then his strong mouth is on my neck. His mouth is hot as he licks and kisses and even nibbles. The giggles tell him he is on the right track. If that wasn't enough, my hand was reaching between his legs. I felt it. It is popping through his legs that magnificent cock. He pushes me hard into the wall. “Oh big boy, you going to try to tame me?” I tease and taunt him with my words as his hands move down my sides to my hips. I tell him it isn't enough so his mouth begins to kiss and caress my chest.

I am full of heat and passion that I barely see Gerry come in. She looks to me and I can feel her speak without words. “He is young and strong. Go easy on him or you will destroy him.” I speak back. “I will do my best.” Then I am lost as I feel his hand moving up my leg. I yelp as he rubs between them and finds my went panties. Then I squeal as he carries me into the backroom.

I turn and grind my ass against his cock. He reaches down and pulls my dress up. He pulls my panties down. He opens his pants and out comes his cock. Then he wags it against my ass. I moan. There is something I want and need, but I know not to take it all from him. So, I open up my legs and bend forward and stick my ass up. His eyes can see my pussy, and he cannot resist. I know he wants to empty himself. He wants to empty into my mouth into my ass and into my pussy. But something tells me that would change him or hurt him. But I can take enough from him to fill me and power me.

He comes from below and rams up into me – none to gentle. I grind against his engorged member. “That's it baby. Nice and rough. That's what I want.” And he is. He brings it fast and hard. I pinch my nipple and my hips move in motion with him. I ride him like he was the horse and I was the jockey. Then suddenly and magnificently, he empties himself into me. I respond as quickly with my own heat. It goes on for nearly five minutes. Then I feel him release and nearly collapse. I reach over, take my panties, slip them back on, and pull my dress down.

I look down. He will revive shortly. He will be no worse for wear – but he will want to go home after this, satisfied. He will compare every lover to me. Then, I saunter out into the hallway. I wait by the other backroom until Gerry comes out. She has the same electric look that I have. She looks satisfied, but still hungry. She peeks into my backroom and I peek into hers. They will wake shortly and both decide to go home early thankful for their luck. The two of us go arm-in-arm out on the dance floor. We are both hungry and we both plan to eat our fill.

That night was intoxicating and thrilling. Three times I dragged a new man into the back. Three times I opened up and let him fill me. I could not be satisfied. The third one was at three in the morning. As the night had gone on and men had come in, several troublemakers had come in. This one had several times tried to drop things into a drink he brought me or even once into my water. But I stayed away from that stuff. I made him believe I drank it. Then, he led me out on the dance floor while I started to dance. On the dance floor I started to make him drunk on a drug that was different than anything he ever had. At one point during our dancing that night, Gerry whispered in my ear. You can go all the way with this one if you want – as long as you do it here.

I was wet, hungry and needy. And he was a little confused when I pulled him to the back room. I tried to let him think he could do what he normally did. He came in the room and locked the door. I sat down on the couch with an innocent and sweet look. I let my head slip, imagining I was asleep. Then, his pants were down and my panties were off. And he was mounting me. He had a surprise because I was wet and wanton, not cold and closed.

As he pushed inside he closed his own eyes, lost in the fantasy I had at first created for him. Then, I wrapped my legs around his ass. I worked him. He fucked me. In and out with powerful and fast thrusts. My legs push him in far as he explodes with his weak and pathetic dribble.

But I hold his mind in the fantasy. I pull myself out and lay on my chest. Then hard and still able he enters my ass. The first time was a sensation. I felt his balls squash against my ass cheeks. I felt him get bigger. I grind my ass against him. My groans and moans leading him on. He is also unable to stop himself, finding sexual energy deep down he kept repressed and away. He fucked my ass again and again. I pushed hard and hard against him. While he fucked my ass, I touched my unfulfilled pussy. I pushed two then three fingers. When I felt him build and build. I begin to touch my own pleasure sport. When he comes in ecstasy, my body is right there, and I feel his energy come into me. I push my ass against him. I attack my pussy with my fingers, and I cum and cum and cum. He cums released from his own sexual repression.

But I am not done with him. I maneuver my way so he is no longer in my ass. I step up to him and let him taste my sweet nectar. His mouth and tongue lick and groan as he drinks me. Then I go down and take his cock into my mouth. I lick his salty stream. I put my mouth around him and embrace it with my lips. My mouth keeps him hard and I clean my sweetness and cum off of him. I coax love and passion out of him that he would never had known he had. I suck and suck. The sound pops and pops.

Again I need satisfaction so I push fingers back into my pussy. I fuck my pussy endlessly – because it cannot be satisfied. With a powerful urgency I suck and drink his cock, and suddenly we both cum again. He rushes into me. Without his knowledge I suck his energy, purr and moan. It is ecstasy as I feel it enter me and fill me. He gasps, moans, and whimpers. I can feel and taste his darkest fantasies. I relieve him of those.

Then, I stick my finger in his mouth again. I force his mouth to take me in. I force him to take in the guilt he should feel. I force him to feel an intense desire to go to the police. Then, I send him on his way. When I go back out into the club, I stay at our table and wait. My most recent lover has finally awakened. He stumbles out the back room. He looks around. Then, he makes a beeline for the front door. He is out the door and gone.

Gerry comes out of the back room soon after. She is glowing with what she has just done. She stands next to me and waiting are two waters that I had gotten: one for me and one for her. “These last ones are the best for reasons they never understand.” She says. We drink our waters, then we walk arm in arm outside and into the world.

Gerry pulls me into a twenty-four hour diner. “I'm not hungry,” I purr, drunk on the atmosphere and sex from the night before. She replies. “I am sure not – we never feel hunger with the cryx on. But it is important for us to keep the bodies the cryx hides fed, otherwise when you take it off you might fall over. So, we both order one egg scrambled with sourdough toast, and water. Then, we sit and talk and laugh about our conquests the night before. We talk about the confident and powerful men we took back at first. We talk about the quiet repressed with great sexual tension. There we were hungry but we were still careful. Then, the ability to suck dry those who had thought to rape us. We both talked about their attempted seductions and petty tricks to take us. We talked about their weak moments in the bed, until we dug deep inside of them and coaxed what they really needed out of us.

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The women

Renee_Heart2's picture

Can keep going all night with out stopping and minupulate men to do what the girls want what power the crux has.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Not your ordinary job

Jamie Lee's picture

Feeding the cryx isn't your normal 8 to 5 job. Wonder if he ever thought in his wildest dreams he'd have this particular job?

Others have feelings too.

Ah ha! She is now an

Ah ha! She is now an emotional vampire the cryx needs to be fed by sucking dry the rapists, but only partially draining the good guys
I think something bad has happened to them (bad guys), I hope!!

Karen