E.A.F.O.A.B. Point Of View-Bonzi's View

Printer-friendly version

E.A.F.O.A.B. Point Of View- Bonzi's View
Easy As Falling Off A Bike Fan-Fiction
by Stanman
E.A.F.O.A.B.Is the ongoing story of Charlie Watts who thanks to being almost runover by Stella Cameron during a thunderstorm, finally realizes her dream of becoming a woman who marries Simon Cameron and becomes the mummy to an ever increasing troop of children who are loved by Henry Cameron, Cathy's father-in-law.

Synopsis:Is where, we get to here what Bonzi feels about things

[=][+][-]
I am Bonzi the cat, I have deigned to stay with this human female known has Angharad for awhile, at least until I catch and eat that Dormouse Spike that stays hidden around here. It all started on a cold and rainy night when she let me in from the cold. Angharad gave me some tuna and milk for dinner and set me up a litter box, she knows how to treat royalty.

Well, after I had dined and washed, I saw her sitting in front of a screen and there was a furry mouse there. I ran up to catch it, but I bonked my head upon that durn screen and I never did get my snack. But why did she have to laugh at me? I was doing my duty as a cat!!

Then she began talking about this Cathy who actually breeds those snacks, now if I could find her, I would be a FAT CAT INDEED!! Well, I have decided to try and get Spike to show up more often so that I can get her, Angharad will place me in front of the screen and then I will dance upon the keys for her hoping to get that Spike.
[=][+][-]
She will then give me my dinner and milk, but no furry, durn it!! What do I have to do?? Am I not the Master here? Well, there are plenty of crickets and other tasty treats in the garden and she does take me for a ride upon her bike at time, but not during a storm, that was a bit much.

It turns out that was how she met Spike, now if I had met her in the hedge, I would have had me a snack then and there, but then again, I wouldn't have such a nice and soft lap to curl up in. Funny thing is that I never did see that Cathy nor Stella there, could they have hidden my furry snack? And what is this about Simon and Cathy? Does he have a taste for Dormouse? Is he really a cat? Well, he could be a Simon-eeze cat.
[=][+][-]
I like most of Cathy's friends, but not that yappy dog Kiki, That yappy dog would keep me up all the time and I need time to plot how to catch my furry snacks. I guess that I will stay with Angharad for now, but when I do catch that Spike, I am out of here.
[=][+][-]
Finis

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What an adorable read. We,

What an adorable read. We, the servants and slaves of every cat's whim, know they allow us to live in their domicile. (mrowr)

Paula Young
A life lived in fear is a life half-lived

When I saw you posted Bonzi's pov

You hooked me into giving it a read.Great job Stanman I especially liked the part about simon maybe being a simon-eeze cat.Lol Amy