An Ordinary Girl

Printer-friendly version
An Ordinary Girl
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's ChallengeThanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration
SynopsisMany people see me as an ordinary girl, But I am not. No, I am a very special girl.

[-][+][-]
My name is Brett Lynn Micheal, I have transitioned from a boy into a girl, thanks to my parents footing the bill for my surgery and protecting me from harm. If not for them, I'd be another of those weird statistics in the morgue either from murder or suicide.

You see, early on, I had to camouflage myself in order to avoid all of those narrow minded bigots who think that they either know what God would do, and use their learning to justify their ideas, as well as the gangs out looking to bash those that they see as different.
[-][+][-]
I found out that I was a girl born in a boy's body when Momma let me dress as Robin Hood on my fifth Halloween. I wore a green tunic and matching tights with matching sneakers. Many people thought that I was Maid Marion, instead. Being treated as a girl made me wonder what being a girl was like, so, I asked Mother who told me. After that, I knew that I was truly a girl in a boy’s body.
[-][+][-]
When I told my parents about my decision, they told me that there was more to learn about. The girls like me ranged from those who were boys who like to dress as girls all the way to those whose body did not agree with their minds as well as those who want to marry other girls

WOW! I never thought that there would be such a variety! It was like a smorgasbord of genders was out there. That only convinced me that God loved variety. They also told me about how some had varying degrees of trouble in their lives that broke or killed some while others dealt with the hurt in their lives.

I felt angry for what those girls went through because of those who could not or would not understand and vowed to become a therapist and help them like my parents do. What really made me wonder was that my parents told me about some who are to some degree a bit of both genders. There are many differences in these who are a bit of both who are grouped under the term 'intersexed' by many, but in truth, does not truly do anything but blind people to certain conditions in others.
[-][+][-]
From Wood Lake Elementary School all the way to Wood Lake High School, I wore the girl's uniform and passed as a girl, thanks to an orchiectomy done. And thanks my parents calling in a favor from Unca Joe. Now, all that I have is a penis kept under a gaffe so that I could pass as a girl.

Unca Joe is Dad's brother. He is a surgeon who does the surgery that lets a boy become a girl, too bad he can't make them into Momma, though. The 'official' reason for my orchiectomy was that I got hit with an arrow to avoid any complications. At the same time, I was injected with something that caused me to generate estrogen, naturally.

But even so, I knew that I could NEVER experience menses, vaginal sex, or childbirth. Oh how I want to be like them! But because of an accident in Mother's womb, I was born in with a plumbing problem. There are many names and labels foisted upon us by the ignorant and narrow minded bigots, but we know who we are and only ask to be accepted. Why can they not accept us? Well, anyway, we are a family made up of many sisters who accept each other.
[-][+][-]
I had to listen to Mother to know what menses was like and about when I'd go through it IF I was a girl in body. My biggest worry was that when I said that I went through my menses, the girls would want to explore. Luckily, my parents took me to a surgeon who had me to sit in that strange chair made for the examination of women and TUCKED what I had up inside of me to give me a realistic vagina. BUT for a of its authenticity, I still could not participate in vaginal sex as I had no depth.

No, it was not until my surgery that I could truly be like most women, except that I could not give birth to my very own children. Oh, I could actually carry a child IF the fetus was implanted, but it would be by C-section, NOT by vaginal delivery. And I MIGHT be able to breastfeed.

Having no testosterone in my system, I went through a girl's puberty. And thanks to being on blockers, my body produced it's very own estrogen, so that I have a girl's body. That was when I knew that ALL women, whether by birth or surgery were equal, no matter what some court ruling might say about same sex marriages.

There were some people who simply could not see that the merging of two souls is a mystical experience that cannot be regulated by the courts or the Church. Because ANY two people who choose to live together and have joint/shared accounts were already in effect married by COMMON LAW rulings.
[-][+][-]
I can also detect OTHER girls like me as well as cross dressers by seeing the subtle telltale signs that most are blind to, like my husband.

Alvin Leonard Micheals and I grew up together, and he saw through my disguise. But instead of outing me, he helped me to keep my secret and is my only lover. We were surprised to learn that I actually have a vaginal canal, meaning no need to dilate, but unfortunately, I can't give birth. Oh well, the just means more cuddling.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos