A conversation in the plains

Printer-friendly version

The guy looked at the girl who sat next to him about a arm’s length away. She was wearing a slightly translucent white dress, that started to become even more see through due to the heavy rain in the plains. Under the dress, he could see that she was wearing purple lingerie, with a garter belt that held on to skin tone stockings, similar to the colour of her skin.

“Hey.” He said. The girl looked at him,blushed and went back to staring at the vast open plains ahead of them. A long period of silence lingered between the two before the girl spoke. “Sorry to drag you out here..I am your female self and you are my male side, I need a listening ear and maybe more later..”

This girl looked similar to me,but still...? the guy thought. The girl spoke softly,” my name’s Aurora..sorry to call you here when you should be resting. This area is just known as the plains..I don’t have any other name for this place.” The guy asked,” why am I here then?” Aurora blushed before answering,” I wanted to talk to someone about what happened to me in my previous church, and how I felt about them then, and now.”
Aurora gently touched the guy’s hand, and just then, the rain stopped. “Well,it’s about time the rain stopped. I was hoping that it would stop when I am talking with you.” She said. The guy smiled and then kissed her on the cheek, making her blush furiously. She giggled before saying,” Tom..? Please don’t do that again..I feel like I am on cloud 9 now..”

Aurora led Tom toward two rocks that were in the centre of the plains before pointing at one rock and seating down on the other rock. When Tom had made himself comfortable, she started talking about what was bothering her.

“A few years ago, I went to this Christian church known as the Chapel Of The Resurrection. The place was nice, and so were the people. I spent about 2 years there..enjoying the company..and getting close to God. When I found out that I couldn’t withstand one day of being male, I came out. At first, my mom accepted me..then turned on me after a few weeks.
I was sad..then i started to strengthen myself for a harder time coming from the church. It was sometime later the final straw arrived to hit me. I was wearing a blouse, long skirt and dancing before God in the main sanctuary..after that, I heard from someone that my mom was crying due to the many questions heaped onto her about me. Why was she allowing me to dress like this? Why am I still allowed to continue in sin..? At that point in time, I had heard enough. The next week, I stopped attending church entirely. “ Aurora started crying.

After what seemed like an hour to Tom, but was actually 10 minutes to Aurora, Aurora stopped crying. “Sorry, i guess that i still feel the pain from them rejecting me and using human politics to get me out of the church.” She said. Tom leaned forward and hugged her. Aurora put her hands around tom’s waist, leaning into the embrace. They both sat there, enjoying the comfort of each other’s bodies.

Aurora broke the hug herself, and continued talking about what happened later. “ Later on..I found another church, which was also known as a gay church to some people. I went there to visit, liked the atmosphere and people there. None of them picked up on me being different at all. It was from that time onwards I started feeling comfortable to participate in the church activities.Even though I have been away from them a long time, they still feel like family to me. While I have forgiven my previous church members for what they did, I felt like I needed to get it off my chest.”
Tom replied,” It’s good that you have found a safe spiritual home that you can now rest in. Recovery from pain takes time and love..it cannot be rushed in some cases.”

Aurora smiled when she heard what Tom said. It gave her a warm and fuzzy feeling. She was still aroused from the kiss that Tom had given her. She then realised that it had been a long time since she had gotten off. With everything that was going on, it seemed hard to focus on her own needs.

She pulled Tom into a kiss on the lips, making Tom feel aroused. Tom started to put more effort into the kiss than he ever did. They both came up for air, and then Aurora asked,” how are you feeling?” Tom answered,” slightly aroused..is it due to me being attracted to you.,?” Aurora giggled and said,” it could be..” Aurora then pulled Tom into a passionate kiss which surprised Tom. Tom started to move his hands up and down her back before moving onto groping her breasts,making her moan slightly. Aurora started undressing Tom from the waist down, feeling very aroused. She felt the need for someone to penetrate her anally, as her penis was rigid hard and straining against her panties,reminding her that she was really turned on.

As she pulled Tom’s shorts down, she said,” fuck me Tom, I want it!” She pulled her panties down, exposing her rigid penis before turning her back to Tom. Tom just said,” okay Aurora. I would love to have sex with you too. I am feeling horny..” He pulled down his underwear, exposing his rigid penis before slowly pushing it into her anus. As she felt Tom’s organ going into her hole, she started taking the lead, pumping up and down on Tom’s organ. It wasn’t long before both of them came to a shared orgasm, making her feel happy and fulfilled. She cuddled up to Tom as she slowly disengaged from his penis. They enjoyed the rest of the time cuddling each other for a long time.

It was Aurora who spoke first,” thank you tom..I really enjoyed that. Thank you for fulfilling my needs and I hoped that I have fulfilled your needs as well..sometimes I feel so horny that I have to do myself on my own.” Tom relied gently,” it is good to have some time to yourself and relieve sexual tension within your body. I also enjoyed having sex with you as you are also considerate and caring of my needs.” They both hugged before Aurora said,” Thank you so much tom!” Before she kissed him on the lips. Tom said,” see you around.” She blushed and waved goodbye to Tom before running off into the distance.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Heartfelt

When one's heart hurts because of the insensitivity of others, it is good to be able to share. Thanks for revealing this Aurora.

>>> Kay