My night gowns

Printer-friendly version

As some of you know about a year ago I was told by my wife that I should try shaving my legs and wear one of her gowns it bed to get a feel of how much nicer it is. Well I didn't hesitate to do it because I have been doing it for years every time I have a few minutes to change into one. I saw that as an opportunity to do so without judgement from her. She would not think it wierd because it's her idea.
Well shortly after I purchased a new night gown that I really like knowing that she would not like the materials and I could wear it. That was as the first one I got the second one is the same as the first she never said anything about the second one if she even noticed. She got me a new Vera Wang gown for Christmas. Then I purchased her and myself a new gowns. She likes the knee length and I love the floor length hers are 100% cotton and mine are Vera Wang cotton spandex blend and feel like heaven. She made the comment that mine looks more like a sundress because it has pockets. Which I did notice and is the main reason that I purchased it.
Then one night our son who is 15 came into the bedroom and I was just walking into the bedroom in my gown he had a laugh and asked when I started wearing dresses. My wife came to the rescue and told him that I had always worn them. He didn't question it and said ok and left. With the new found acceptance from wife and son I have started to wear them longer in the mornings while we have coffee and get ready for work. My wife's live in sister has never said anything about it she just accepted the change. I even go into the back yard and do my morning chores in my gown. I clean up after the animals and take the trash out to the alley do the pool.I don't know if it is the thrill of the fact that I could get caught. Or the fact that my wife and family have accepted the change and I don't worry about what others think. That being said I have found myself looking at women and thinking more about the clothes they're wearing than the female form or sex appeal. I am continuously wondering if the dresses and skirts would feel more comfortable than the short's I wear. I wish that I could get up in the morning take off my nightgown put on a dress and go about my daily business. I have changed all of my underwear to a feminine Style. Women's clothing has consumed most of my thought process over the last year. I as many crossdressers do have a stash of women's clothing that I wear any and every chance that I get. About a month ago wife went to work early so I grabbed my stuff brought it into the bedroom and changed. Pink lace dress nylons black lace panties high heels made me feel like I would be able to do anything. Well I guess in my haste to put everything away and go to work I forgot a pair of nylons on the bed. Fortunately my sister-in-law found them thought they were my wife's and put them in a drawer. About a week later my wife found them in the drawer asked whose they were. Embarrassed and knowing that I was busted I told her I didn't know my sister-in-law said that she thought they were hers( my wifes) so she just put them in the drawer. After I got to work that day I called my wife to explain that they were mine she said she knew they were mine. I told her that I had bought them because I had been reading about compression stockings and was going to try them at work but chickened out and forgot to throw them away. She left it at that she did purchase me some compression pants which feel remarkably like nylons. I wear them quite often because they feel so good. Well that's enough for now there isn't more deviant side of the story which I'll get into later.

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos