Stranger by the Hour

Printer-friendly version

Sup, my names James. But please call me Jimmy. I hear James and i look over my shoulder for the old man.

And I'm Hannah. Sorry my brother is a little on the classless side if you know what I mean.

What's that supposed to mean?

Well you should know better than to introduce yourself, let alone your amazingly beautiful sister with Sup I swear it's like living with a caveman

Ok I'll give you that one, do you know what we are doing here? Asside from being self aw... are, man this is going to get so confusing.

OK HOLD UP NOW, WHO IS TELLING THIS STORY?... SORRY, PLEASE CONTINUE HAN I MEAN JAMES... JIMMY... WHO EVER YOU ARE. MAN, YOU WERE RIGHT, THIS IS COFUSING, HOPE THE READERS CAN FOLLOW... SORRY IMMA JUST READ.

Please don't talk like that when you are me. It makes me sound like I've lost a few IQ points.

ahem... Like oh my gawsh!How can we tell like who is who?... keep pestering me woman and I'll shave your head

You wouldn't dare... yes you would. You know, two can play at that game. All I have to do is walk up to nerdy Chace Andrews and plant a big wet kiss while in your body. He is kind of cute and I hear his sister Susan is a total girl next door kind of vibe, a bit of a tomboy lately though.

DOES ANYONE LISTEN TO THE NARRATOR?... OK FINE! YOU TWO CAN MESS UP THE STORY. DONT MIND ME I'M JUST THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU A VOICE. REGRETTING IT NOW. SPOILED BRATS

OK OK you win please don't do anything like that,

I DO ONE FUNNY STORY AND IT'S A HOSTILE TAKEOVER... JUST BREAKS MY HEART

Do you mind if we finish?

... FINE I'LL GO MUTTER IN ANNOYANCE OUT OF EARSHOT. UNGREATFUL...

As I was saying, Chase is just the kind of person to take something like that and spread it like a wildfire. Ok, I'll put down the scissors and you put down the phone. Maybe we can come to an agreement?

I'm listening...

OK GLAD YOU ENJOYED THIS. AS YOU CAN SEE MY CHARACTERS HAVE HIJACKED THE STORY, SO I THINK THAT WE'LL JUST CALL THIS A BUST. PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW *WE* DID.
BOTH OF YOU NOW......

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

not sure where it was going

not sure where it was going but at least it was entertaining

I get that a lot

My stories like to take on a mind of their own. It helps to bring in the fact that it is really fiction. (Deadpool but without the innuendo or other stuff)
Mission accomplished. It also drives the point that i am not a writer, well much of one. Glad you enjoyed it.

I loved it!

Please continue! :)

All of my stories are in the same universe

So as there will be no sequels, there will be many references to my previous work. I also encourage people to take my work and run with it. Just let me know what is done so i can keep the continuity square.
Glad you enjoyed it.