SWTOR: End of the script

Printer-friendly version

Jedi High Council Chambers Tython

“I have brought the sensor logs, Master Satele.” Cort, Ingo, and Sanusha followed right behind me.

“I am sure you have many questions. Master Tol Braga will answer them. However, other than Master Cort, this meeting is Jedi business.”

“Master Shan, council this is my team, anything you tell me they will be informed.”

“I see, but do you not have your own missions?”

“Master Shan, if this is as important as Master T'aa believes and deals directly with the Sith Emperor I do not think that we should be left out. Even if our aid is not needed. As much as we travel to separate missions, the road we travel, together.”

“It's good to finally meet you in person. They say you both are the greatest Jedi the order has seen in generations. Master Cort's strength is on par to yours. Commander of Havoc squad and I have even seen reports concerning Captain Sanusha. I believe the Force has drawn you to me. Together we'll defeat the Empire.”

“I have fought many Sith, but you can not stop the Emperor with a lightsaber.” I knew the outcome of this mission, and I did my best to hide my reluctance.

“If Master Braga has his way, you will not need weapons.” Master Shan felt hopeful to me. Completely sure in her assessment of Master Braga's mission.

“I'm organizing a top-secret strike team of our best and brightest. Jedi that, don't know the meaning of failure. Your team will not be needed. Twice you've saved the Jedi Order from destruction. Bengal Morr captured and Darth Angral vanished. They were formidable opponents. Now I ask you to confront the ultimate evil and help me capture the Sith Emperor.”

“You don't dream small do you, Master?” Hearing drove a chill through my body. This mission felt wrong. Was he that blind to it or was I too aware of what happened in the game?

“There is an ancient fortress orbiting the Imperial homeworld of Dromund Kaas. It's hidden by a powerful cloaking device.”

“The Emperor rules his people from this cloaked fortress. Not even the highest-ranking Sith can find him.” Master Shan interjected.

“But we're going to locate that fortress, get inside it, and seize the Emperor.”

A tall order, but one that might work.” Not in a million years would it work, but they didn't know that.

“We've already made great strides toward our objective.” Master Kaedan spoke next. I could feel his hope was mixed with negative feelings. Though I could not say for sure if it was the mission or something else.

“The man you saved on Tatooine scouted the Dromund Kaas system. His sensor logs will help plan this assault.”

“We'll plot a hyperspace route through the Imperial Navy's defenses. Slip right past them.”

“Other members of my strike team are uncovering ways to pierce the cloaking device and defeat the security around the Emperor's fortress. I could use your expertise on Balmorra. The Empire and the Republic are at war there and the fighting has endangered our mission.”

“We are ready to depart immediately. We will need any intelligence that will help with the mission there.”

“We've placed great responsibility on you, but I know you won't fail us.”

“I don't even know the meaning of that word.” I felt annoyance coming from Master Kaedan and Master Braga as Sanusha interrupted. Ingo suddenly snorted.

“What about on Taris?”

“Hey I am alive and no one got arrested.”

“Will you two cut it until later.”

“Contact your fellow strike team member, Warren Sedoru, when you reach Balmorra. He'll explain the mission. We're going to save the galaxy. May the Force be with us.”

We bowed to each other just before I spun around and left. Cort stayed to give his report and learn of his orders for Balmorra, and the Rift Alliance. Ingo had orders to find Tanno Vik on Balmorra and I was sure Sanusha was just starting to go against the Void Wolf. This was going to be one of the harder missions. Could I keep my plans hidden long enough not to mess it all up? The fact that going to Balmorra was not just a war zone, but the play the female knight meets her love interest. As this was me I was dead set against it. Doc was the type who played with women and was not always nice in the end. A handsome rogue, but more of a devil. I just hoped he wasn't as bad as the game made him out to be.

“So the meeting went well without me?”

“Oh, it went as expected. Nothing less than storming through the Emperor's fortress and capturing him is all they ask, Master Evan.”

“Tell me you're not serious.”

“Do I hear a bit of my ancestor Carth in your voice, Revan?” He thought a bit and then chuckled before looking distant. I felt his sadness for his friend. As much as his loss for Bastila. The Noetikons had helped give him closure and he had talked many times with Bastila. Of all the holocrons these were the eeriest. It was as if you were talking to their ghosts, so real it was impossible to believe they were just recordings. My feeling in the Force was that they were real, a copy but very real.

“A bit, but somehow I feel you are not joking.”

“Jomar Chul was carrying sensor data of the Dromund Kaas system. What he gained will give probable locations to where the stealth concealed station is. Master Braga is so sure that he can talk to the Emperor and convince him to surrender.”

“Can the council be any more ignorant. I told each of them he is no longer mortal. He cares nothing for anything outside of his lust for more power. No amount of talk or reason will cause him to surrender!”

“I know this already, but try convincing a Master who has never failed. He will fail unless we can pull it off. So this is how I plan to change things...” I opened up to Revan and he calmed down for a while. Once he felt the bubble the ysalamiri created he was convinced it had much more of a chance to work.

Balmorra high orbit several days later.

T'aa moved to the holocom and hit the receive button. The unit warmed up as several of her crew joined her in the lounge.

“Ah! Master Braga told me you were coming. Warren Sedoru, a pleasure. I am grateful for your assistance. The situation is growing desperate. The Republic picked an unfortunate time to drive the Empire off Balmorra. It's made our team's mission that much harder.”

“I have friends with reinforcements here that will help make it easier not harder.” I felt suddenly uneasy as if something was not right. An odd feeling as I looked at the others around me. Warren droned on in response to what I had said. Evan took over the conversation as if I had not been a part of it. I let as this feeling felt as if someone was calling me. It felt like The original T'aa, but no the tone was different and we had accepted our places now. This voice that I heard not a single word of, was sadly desperate and I had no way of knowing why or who.

“...the resistance fighters.” Warren's holo cut as I came back to the present.

“Lt. Zetta get us to these coordinates as quickly as possible.”

“Yes, Master Evan.” Evan touched my arm.

“You okay?”

“I am I think. I just felt something. Not sure what it was.”

“Okay, but we are going in hot and we need you to focus.”

“Right.” I nodded not wanting to give a smile or any other sign that I was not comfortable. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply several times. I felt the ship's entry into the atmosphere and the shaking increased for several minutes.

I imagined the hull heating up despite the shields keeping things cool. Then the shaking smoothed out as the ship slowed and the artificial gravity was adjusting to the planets influence. The ventral and side guns cycled rapidly as they cleared a spot to land. I moved with the rest of my crew to see them making last-minute checks of their gear.

My hands and eyes went through those same checks and then the checks of my closest companion as they checked each other. I was ready and so were they. Months of missions and battles had gotten us to this point. Revan put on his mask and I really wished he would leave it behind.

“Thirty seconds.” I felt the change as the guns silenced and the ship turned rapidly. The vibrations of ground fire hitting the ship did not sit well with what my mind was expecting. Then the landing pads extending just as the inertial dampeners cut out along with the ventral shields. Then the thump of hitting the ground causing us to bend our knees as the hatch flung open. I jumped as the ramp dropped and was instantly in battle with several colicoids. Our team fought until there were no more of them, in sight. What ones that were spotted were engaged by the dorsal cannons.

“I've got this you and Kira should be enough to get the doctor out.”

“Secure the medical facility.” I corrected but Evan was already jumping to a colicoid that dug up out of the ground inside the range of the guns. T7 and C2 fired at another from the other side as Kira raced into the facility. I chased after making up the distance jumping to her aid as she attacked the first of several groups in the tunnel. The colicoids fell as fast as we could get to them. The last few fell as we joined a small group fighting.

“The Jedi bought us some time. Get the wounded to the secure area. Move it!” I tried my best not to stare at Doc or Archiban Frodrick Kimble. Andrew Bowen came to mind instantly the moment I saw him if he was covered in a mix of human and colicoid blood. I felt an attraction that was both surprising as it was disgusting. That my body was reacting so strongly when I had just met him. I had steeled myself from thinking he would ever cross my mind with his self-serving ladies man personality.

“I'm the chief medic. Just call me Doc.” He looked us both over and this excited sick feeling washed over me barely contained as I recited the code over and over in my head. I was failing.

“I appreciate your hark work, gorgeous, but there is a whole nest of colicoids coming. No time to evacuate.” His voice was spot on and I had never felt anything for the guy in-game or any for that matter. Cort was a safe one and a part of me felt that he was just another version of myself. Doc had this presence that was too hard to believe. That he didn't look like a twin of himself in the game but the actual voice actor added to this feeling.

“I'd never let anything bad happen to a nice guy like you.” What did I go and say for? Look how he is smiling so smug, but cute. Shit did I think that?

“Not even if I asked nicely?” I felt my heart stop and then beat loud enough I felt the whole planet could hear it. Was this the dreaded love at first sight. I shook my head trying to clear it as he continued.

“I've got dozens of wounded here. Hope you're not one of those junior Jedi.” My thoughts halted and then blanked as my feelings suddenly were instantly calm and back to normal. His switch in tone and focus violated my immersion again. Something was wrong. I just didn't know what.

“Do we have to save him, too?” I expected Kira to be nearly serious in tone, but it was almost as if she was about to giggle, and I felt it from here through our link.

“I'll head for the secure area and stabilize the casualties... Here they come!” Doc ran as the floor was bursting open as colicoids broke through. Both of us jumped to the nearest one and cut it down before moving to the next. Grenades found their way into the tunnels and closed them up. I felt their presence fade as the last one was killed. I felt off as we walked up to the shield that protected the others. It dropped and we continued up to Doc as he worked.

“Hey look at that. We are alive. Nice work.” I stared at him as his name appeared above his head and the heads of others that were there. I tried to clear my head, but the images would not go away. I let Kira talk with Doc as I was unsure of what I would say, or how I would react.
“Lot of wounded here. You're the only doctor?”

“Honey. I do the work of ten medics, and that is on a bad day. I don't know what genius picked a colicoid breeding ground for our medical facility, but we need to evacuate quick. Problem is, my critical patients are too fragile to move, and the Empire stole my trauma kits.”

“Our ship is parked right outside the entrance. We have medical supplies that you can use.”

“We don't have enough for all the wounded. Even so, we don't have everything he needs.” I looked at Kira hearing what she was saying, but her name above her head showing as was throwing me off. No, it was ruining my immersion in the game. No, this is not a game, it can't be. This is my life now this is too real to be just a game. It can't be, can it? Then I gasped as I heard myself speak.

“I won't let the Empire endanger your people's lives. How can I get what you need?”

No! This was not happening how could I have lived for months inside a game how? I screamed as I pulled away from my body and more options appeared in front of my eyes as if I was sitting in front of a screen. I was still in the game, but now I was watching as a player running their toon. I watched as Master Evan walked in with T7 and C2 behind him that he had Revan above his head hurt even more. They talked a bit with Doc and Kira and gave me a strange look just before everything froze. My chest exploded in frustration and agony as a dialog box appeared waiting for me to reply.

I did the only thing I could think of and mentally hit the space bar. Revan and the droids disappeared as Doc returned to helping the one wounded in front of him as a purple triangle flashed above his head. This brought tears to my eyes as the last hope of this being real faded from my thoughts. All that I had striven for had been for nothing. All my efforts to play the game how I thought it should have gone vanished. I mentally moved the cursor I could now see to the menu button and selected end game.

“Are you sure you want to end the game? Yes or no?” I clicked on yes and the screen went black. No desktop screen or windows menu. Just nothing as if I had died. It felt like I had died as I mentally cried my eyes out. That I wailed in utter torment for the life and the Force that had abandoned me. Then nothing, sleep, unconsciousness, silence.

Jupiter orbit Sol System

A heartbeat and then a breath. This feeling that was not death, but not life. A moment of nothing just before the mind opens itself to its surroundings. The breath and a beep. A series of beeps on a machine. Breathing restricted yet not as the air flowed in and out. The beeping raising slightly as a flicker passes over one eyelid. Then the other moves and they both blink. Bright light invades the senses as smells reach the nose of a cleanroom that has the odor of a hospital. The eyes crack open further taking in the ceiling expecting tile but seeing a solid smooth surface of light blue.

My head tilts slightly to find a half tank shell surrounding the padded chair I was laying on. Immersion gel clinging to my body glove suit. Flowing off my arm as I lift it up before my eyes. The black fabric is barely perceivable to my skin. Several blurry objects on the outside of the tank begin to move, coming slowly into focus.

“She's awake?” A question more than a statement. I puzzled as I knew this voice. This male voice that was so familiar.

“She could be, but it will take a bit of time if she does come around. She could just go back in the game.” That voice one I know too.

“No, I do not think so. I think she will stay.” Male forty, but sounding young. Steady, calm, hopeful.

“That is what you said the last three times.” Doubtful, but hopeful, yearning, young, snarky.

“This time is different.” That is, no, can it be? No, not my voice, but it is. I focus on the one face and I can see him and then move to her and the same, but not focused yet my hand was clear. I closed my eyes and then reached out feeling them with the Force and my spirits rose. I knew both of them very much. How I could touch them with my mind was known and impossible at the same time. I was playing a game the Force is not real. Is it? My eyes opened again and the visor covering my face floated up and the two faces came into focus. One I had known for forty plus years as my own, and the other of a woman that should not exist, Kira Carsen.

“Sean?”

“Tallua you're awake.”

“Kira?”

“No, not Kira, Elle, your sister.” I blinked several times until she came clear. She had a look similar to Kira, but she wasn't. She looked a bit how I looked as T'aa but didn't. I was confused so I closed my eyes again. I opened them a moment later to find the room darkened a bit. I must have fallen asleep. The slime crawled over my skin and I reached out and took a hold of the edges of the tank. With some effort, I pulled myself into a sitting position. I felt constricted and dirty. The slime flowed from my chest slowly. I moved my hands over the suit brushing the slime, no immersion fluid, off of me. I turned around getting to my knees as I further brushed the fluid back into the tank.

I drew in the Force and felt my body and the suit and touched the fluid. It dropped from my suit as if suddenly water splashing down into the tank. A bit more focus and the rest was pulled away from my body to plop back into the tank. Slowly with much care, I stepped on to the side of the tank removing the fluid as I moved. I could still feel it on my body, but it was very little. I felt differently than I had for so long. Each breath vibrated the air. Each sound crystal clear.

I moved with caution at first until I reached what looked like a towel and was as I picked it up. I wiped my face and then my hands and arms thought they were covered by this suit. Memories I didn't have guided me in how to remove the suit. It was painful as the suit clung to every hair all over my body. How it covered my hair so long ago and now my hair had grown through it. The Force saved me much trouble as I focused on each of the individual hairs and untangled them while pulling the skull cap free. I shook my head as my hair was freed allowing the rest of the suit to be peeled off and then discarded in the chute I didn't know it was there until after it opened. Though the light was dimmed the room was visible and reminded me of a medical bay that was impossibly advanced. More so than the one on the Bendu's Way, and hundreds of years ahead of Earth.

“Where am I?” My voice is familiar yet oddly different from the game. It was mine as heard from inside my head instead of heard from a speaker. My true voice yet was I not the other? How was I still a girl and not him? Not Sean like I used to be? I questioned but I really didn't care to know why. I felt and saw my body and knew this was no genetically modified male body. I felt the possibility of life from inside my abdomen. My breasts just right for a fit body that knew little idol time.

This contrasted with the tank I had been in and the expected muscle loss my mind was telling me should have happened. I puzzled this as I moved over to a compartment that held clothing that was much like my simple robes and an under bodysuit. I got dressed feeling like I should find a shower but knowing that the remnant fluid will moisturize better than pure water would. I didn't even feel the fluid residue any longer as I pulled on ballet slipper-like shoes. I moved to find my belt and my lightsabers only to not find them. I searched, the other bins and cabinets and only found medical supplies or other equipment.

I moved to the only spot that could be a door and it opened as I reached it letting in a slightly brighter light of a small corridor. I moved in one direction not knowing which way to go. I then stopped feeling that the next door was Sean's and the door across from it belonged to Elle. Who she was and why Sean was not on Earth puzzled me. I moved to the next set of doors but felt nothing. After the end of the corridor was a bay with land vehicles and cargo. I turned back and the other way from the medical bay lead to the engine bay and several other cargo holds. Then a step-lift to the next deck. I grabbed ahold of the lift as I placed a toe on a footpeg. It pulled me up to the next level to more rooms and bays one that reminded me of the communal lounge of my ship and then the corridor that leads all the way to the bridge.

“No way,” I whispered as I slipped into the pilot's chair. I knew I was not seeing through a glass window, but the screens held so much detail that there was no difference. I shivered as I felt inches from the cold hard vacuum of space as another part of my mind informed me it was more than three feet thick of hull and support equipment. The largest planet I had ever seen had been a gas giant in the outer orbits of the Coruscant system. This gas giant could be no other than Jupiter.

“A fascinating gas giant. Then again I have seen dozens from this close and a few even closer.” I turned my head as I had felt him coming near. He felt calm but odd and what I saw explained the oddness I felt. He was a Nautolan, but I was sure it was something else.

“Jupiter.”

“Yes, but you were not asking.”

“No, I wasn't. How?”

“We flew here or are you asking a different how?”

“All of the hows that I can think of and why was I in that tank?”

“Something happened as we entered this system. Something that you are better to ask Selvik. We picked him up on the primitive third planet. The odd fellow says he had been stuck down there for decades.”

“I see. Well, I am in your seat?”

“No that is your seat. I am in mine. Not many can navigate the hyper realm without the use of the Force. Too many variables for a computer to calculate without the prescience that the Force gives you.”

“I'm the pilot and how do I not know this?”

“You had an accident. We are not sure how but we stopped here you decided to do a bit of data exploring from the inhabited planet and got stuck. I think your memories will come back in time. The realism of the AI system can get overwhelming. For one so connected with the universe, it is possible to lose yourself for months. Luckily you were only gone for a couple of months.”

“A couple of months? I was gone for a year at least.”

“You forget the system runs much faster with no reality to slow us down. Some scientists live decades in such AI systems. It is how we travel faster than light. How some develop the abilities to pilot such craft. You have been taught how in such an AI system.”

“Well, you found your place. Ready to get back to the rest of the galaxy?” Elle sat down in a third chair and I knew it was her station to monitor.

“Not yet. I am still out of it.”

“Good as we need to talk a bit. You can still fly this thing or should I take a whirl at it.” I jumped as I had not felt Sean or was it Selvik as he entered the small bridge. I looked to see a bit of humor in his eyes. Also that he was in my body I was positive though he looked so much younger.

“Sure I can.” I felt a near panic rise in Selvik as I turned to the control screens. My hands floating over the holokeys and grab onto virtual controls. A visor dropped down and I gave power to the engines breaking the orbit we shared with one of the moons of Jupiter. I saw trajectories and vectors change as we increased speed. I got a signal that the jump engine was ready to go. I felt the hidden panic rise to reveal itself as I flicked my fingers near the activate pad.

“Do I make you nervous piloting so soon after being dead to the world for so long? Selvik?”

“No, not at all?”

“You sure cause I can feel your thoughts.”

“Emotions you can feel, but my thoughts you can not.”

“How do you know?” I pushed the power to full ignoring the warning that we were possibly visible to the natives of the system if they were looking.

“We need to stay below fifteen percent power or jump.” I had seen several paths and felt good several times as I saw the projected exit points near Earth. Than as Selvik's panic was heard as a whimper I touched the control. Hyperspace is chaos, utter, total chaos. The opposite of order that the galaxy was. The antimatter or dark matter that has been theorized by quantum physics. Then as fast as it appeared it was gone. Replaced by Earth sitting a half million miles away.

“Blue has the planet noticed us?”

“The level three planet has not sent any detectable signals that there was anything unusual seen in the areas we were in space. I give a thirteen percent chance that it has not been reported yet.”

“Tallua you need to be more careful.” I giggled as I looked at each of them. Elle and Ranos, that was the Nautolan's name, they felt fine in the Force, but Selvik was on edge.

“I am starving.” I got out of the chair and defied the artificial gravity by nearly floating for a few seconds before my feet touched the deck. I took my old hand and pulled Sean down the corridor to what I thought was the galley.

“Can you lock the door?”

“No too suspicious. Can lock our quarters. Let me make your favorite. I saw it on a list here.” I watched my younger self make something that smelled wonderful, but don't ask me what it was as you couldn't make it without getting the ingredients from Nilini V. Elle and Ranos came in but left as soon as they had taken some snack or such. I followed to his room and was mildly surprised that he had enough space to rate a table with two chairs.

“We can eat first cause I am sure once you have your first bit if this you will not stop until it is all gone.”

“Bonn appetite.” He was so right as the food just melted in my mouth. I thought the foods on Tython or Coruscant had been good, but I realized it had only been imagined. I finally put my fork down as I took a sip of my tea. At least I thought it was tea from the taste.

“How?”

“I don't know, but the AI modified the game to help you understand. Me, I was thrown to the wolves of your planet.”

“It did more than that but it does not explain how you are in my body and me in yours. Is this even real? What I am experiencing or is this another game? How did I know how to move the ship?”

“Was not the Bendu's Way similar in design?” I thought about it and it was, but I didn't need to pilot it as Lt. Zetta did most of the time.

“Yes, it was similar. What do you think is the reason we switched and how do you explain it, how?”

“The reason we switched could be nothing or that I now feel so much more comfortable in your old body. That I still had access to the Force was a large plus and another reason why we switched. Could also be a reason why you stayed in the game so long so that you can learn.”

“Lightsabers are real?”

“Yes and deadly to those who can't contain them. The Force crystals bond to the owner allowing no other to handle their weapon or weapons. It is the one thing that has bothered me for the last few months. I feel my blades, but I can't reach them as they are in your room. I can't take them as then they would know we switched and what I have established as my story.”

“Now that I am awake will they not want to go home?”

“That is not possible for a full year. The reason we are here is to observe Earth. To see how far you are along in development.”

“Is Earth ready for First Contact?”

“Some of you are. The businesses that you would consider corporations would agree as well. The galactic government bureau in charge of system integration would rate this planet as a two in most areas. A Republic backwater rates as a five.”

“That bad?”

“Political disharmony, racial tensions within your single race, sexual immaturity, no space-worthy craft, and religious instability, not to forget about restrictive governments that prevent even the basics of education.”

“Okay so socially we have to improve and our government has to stop governing?”

“You need an education that all have a right to be who they need to be. That aliens are not monsters. That a different skin tone does not make you different. That life is not based on sex or who you have sex with. Only through education will this end. An education that starts the day you are born.”

“Oh, but what about us? I am surely not as educated as you say.”

“You are as you have learned a lot in the game that I know. That we all learn. I believe the switch gave you the understanding as well or you would have freaked out seeing Ranos.”

“Not the first time I have seen a Nautolan.”

“No, and that does bring up a question. How did the creators of the game know all those races and their names?”

“Coincidence or someone like you is stuck there.”

“Or like what happened to us, a soul switch.”

“Am I really female?”

“Genetically yes. The game made up the, parental motivation.”

“How human are we compared with the rest of the galaxy?”

“You saw Elle and she is from Corellia. Genetically, close enough to have children. Far enough apart to not have any passive genes able to become active. Zhell have a long-established need to wander and populate similar planets. Plus, a genetic and sexual flexibility that is unheard of in other species.”

“Oh?” Information I did not know came to mind answering dozens of questions. Earth was not ready on so many levels. The technology level was the highest-rated, but with so much lacking it would take hundreds of years. The problem that was not mentions was that we would not make it there. Greed would kill us off long before we could move out in numbers in the solar system.

“We are Zhell, but human combined?”

“Yes, I am you are no longer. You are from Tython as most pilots are.”

“But Tython is...” I was going to say merely an outpost or enclave, but it held cities and roads and everything else needed for an advanced population. That hundreds of species called the system home. The concepts of light and dark didn't exist. Though some could fall to the extreme dark or extreme light if abused. I had the knowledge, but only some of the information was true. A galaxy far far away, nope. A long time ago, nope well somewhat. Galactic wide government? Yes and no as there were other governments that held nearly the same territory but different ecosystems worked for them. There were ten galactic governments and many smaller clusters. Some fought with each other others formed alliances. Oxygen breathers did not mix with methane breathers or sulfur breathers. Both posed dangers to the other. Water breathers only mixed if they could function out of the water for any amount of time. Most water breather planet had agricultural dominance over their planet, but low tech. So many things were unlocking in my mind that I feared I was losing myself.

“I think I need to go to my quarters.”

“I will walk with you and don't be alarmed at its size.”

“What do you mean? Is it not the same as this one?”

“This is a connubial room. Your room is no more than a place to rest.”

“They think we are having sex?”

“No, that is what Earthers would think. This is more than just a place to enjoy our bodies. It is a place to talk without being overheard. A place to end the conflict of an argument. Or a place to eat together to maybe want to get physical.”

“You look like me when I was way younger. Self-sex no.” He just chuckled as I was now hyper-aware that I was thinking about it and that he knew it. I knew that he desired me as well could make this room very convenient. I got up and moved to the hatch making it open.

“Goodnight or morning. Whatever.” He laughed even harder as I felt him all the way to my sphere. That was the first impression. Slightly bigger than the virtual pod. Big enough to stand to dress. I locked the door with a thought and stripped down. A series of waves washed me clean of any excess material, mostly loose skin cells. The nice thing about having the Force was the patterns that you could follow to fall asleep instantly.

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The End

Sara Hawke's picture

I let this story sit too long and have lost the will to truly take it to the completion of chapter three in the game. Though I may just start something else with the way I ended this, but who knows.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Contemplation, yet duty
Death, yet the Force.
Light with dark, I remain Balanced.