Stevie's Tale - Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

0003.jpg

Stevie’s Tale – Chapter 3

By Kelly Blake

“You stupid bitch!!! How could you!!!”

Katie was furious with me. Her normally calm and pale face was scarlet with fury. Her eyes bulged and her lips were white with anger as she pressed them tightly together.

“I’m so sorry Katie.” I cowered and spoke through my tears. “I couldn’t help it.”

“You selfish little bitch! You should have been thinking of me…of us! Instead you thought only of yourself.” She was absolutely livid.

Katie spat the words out at me as though she was hurling were stones. Each word hurt more than the one before it. I was terribly frightened that she would simply throw me out and never want to see me again.

But allow me to digress. When I finally regained consciousness and was able to empty myself of the oil, I barely had enough strength to sit on the toilette. Katie stood by my side and held me in her arms. What she failed to reveal was she had connected our hoses so that the heated oil within her could be passed out and back into me.

Tears of joy came to my eyes as I sat cocooned in her arms and Katie softly kissed them. I held onto her as well and nestled into her side. Katie crooned softly. Her words of adoration calmed me even more. I felt so very safe…and so very wanted…and so very loved.

When I finally finished emptying, I knelt on the pillow by Katie’s side as she relieved herself. I embraced her waist and kissed her tummy. I even stuck my tongue into her navel that caused her to giggle and sigh. Katie held me by my shoulders and rubbed them gently.

“That was insane. Wasn’t it?” Katie snickered.

“Mmmm…”

All I could do was moan softly with a blissful smile on my face. Had she not held me I would have slowly melted onto the floor.

“I thought that since we were exchanging all sorts of other fluids I would introduce you to something a little different.”

“It was amazing.” I felt tears rising again. “You always make me feel so good…so awesomely good.”

Katie chuckled and held me just a bit tighter. When she had finished relieving herself she went to turn on the bath water and letting the large tub fill. Katie added very fragrant bath oil and a mixture of rose petals and spices until the thinnest of films covered the surface of the water. The water was very warm and a mist of steam arose in the cool air-conditioned room.

“Why don’t you get in baby doll?” Katie grinned. “I’ll get us something to drink and munch on whilst we soak.”

I tentatively put my toes into the water testing the temperature as she walked out. The water felt almost too hot, but divine none-the-less, so I delicately got into the tub. Katie’s tub was way larger than the one at home. Resting my back against the porcelain, I closed my eyes.

“Well… Don’t you look all at home.”

Katie giggled as she re-entered the bathroom carrying a tray bearing fruit, cheeses, a cruet of fruit juice and two glasses. I opened my eyes to take in our movable feast.

“This is like dying and going to heaven.” I said dreamily with a stupefied smile.

“Yeah… Sort of…” Katie chuckled. “It’s kind of a ritual designed to bring bliss to one’s body and soul.”

“Even the thingy with…you know…you and me…and that amazing nozzle?” I teased.

“Oh no honey… That’s strictly something for you and me only.” Katie gazed down at her hands. “That’s something only for you and me.” She gazed up at me. “So… Welcome to my world.” Katie smiled softly.

The tub was large enough for us to rest side by side. Katie told me it had water jets that could massage you but she never used them with the spice leaves or bubble bath. She turned on her side and, with one arm around my shoulders, she grasped my boy bits with her other hand.

And so we soaked and talked about lots of different things and enjoyed the food bits and the cold juice. This was the way I wanted to live. I wanted to live Katie’s life…live in Katie’s life…live with Katie in this life. I wanted to shed the horrid and torturously ordinary one I’d been given. I wanted to leave my entire existence and run off to this fantasyland of fine meals, great wine, never-ending preening, and amazing mind shattering sex. And sadly enough, there was nothing I’d miss from my ‘old’ life; not even my…’mom’.

We stayed in the tub till the water began to cool. Katie got out first and reached for a towel. She wrapped it around tucking in the end just beneath her arm. Then she got another towel and held it open for me. I stood and before I could even step out of the tub she wrapped it around me in the same fashion as her own.

Katie took me around the waist and pulled me to her till our hips touched. She brushed a tuft of hair away from my eyes and smiled as I exited the tub.

“You’re mine now baby doll.” She traced her finger around my lips. “You belong to me and I won’t let anyone else have you…not ever.”

In spite of her very powerful words, there was nothing threatening in Katie’s voice. After all, Katie was only stating an incontrovertible (Yeppers…SAT exam word) fact. I felt aglow as I draped my arms over her shoulders. I nestled into her body and we stood like that for several long delicious moments.

Katie began to pat the towel I wore, drying me gently. I did the same for her. Then Katie turned toward her basin cabinets and removed a pale pink box. She removed tow rectangular thingies from the box and placed them upon the counter.

“We’re going to need these for a while sweet heart.” Katie grinned impishly at me.

“Why…? What are they?” I was so clueless.

“Well baby doll… There’s still some oil in us and…” Katie giggled. “It may come out at unexpected and…inconvenient times?”

“Wait…! What…?” Clueless…and shocked.

“These are heavy day panty liners. We’ll need to wear them for a while.” Katie’s smile suddenly became devilish. “It’s sort of like having a period without the ‘ewww’ part.” She wrinkled her nose.

“Oh my God Katie…!” I was upset. “You mean I’m going to leak oil all evening?”

“Probably…” She laughed. “It’s really not so bad baby doll. Anyway… Feel your skin; your arms.”

“Oh my God…!” My grin really said it all. “It’s so soft and smooth!”

“Yeah… Well so are your insides. Don’t you feel amazing?”

Katie spoke as she spread the wings on the pad and carefully inserted them into the two panties on the counter top. Then she wrapped the wings around the outside of the panties’ gussets. Katie stepped into her panty and slid it up her legs. She handed me my panty. I looked skeptically at the arrangement and then put it on. I must say that the panty felt quite different; not as soft and comfy…but not terribly awful either.

Katie then took my hand and led me out of the bathroom and to her bed. The coolness of the room caused goose bumps to rise on my arms. She was grinning as she pulled back the blanket and top sheet.

“Now it’s time to rest honey.” Katie got in and pulled me along. “I do this treatment once a week.” She laid her head upon her pillow and pulled me into her side. “It’s great for the body in general and really cleans you out.”

Smiling with joy I laid my head on her breast. Katie put her arm around me and tucked me snuggly in the crotch of her arm. She then pulled the sheet and blanket up to cover us. I drew my legs up and hugged her around her waist.

The heat of our bodies was so very comforting. The scent coming off Katie’s body was totally intoxicating and the feeling of her skin touching mine felt so awesome and velvety. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

After snoozing for about an hour it happened. The big ‘IT’…!!! I thought it was merely a wee bit of gas seeping out until I felt the warm wetness. I immediately awoke and sat straight up in bed.

“Oh my God…!” I exclaimed in panic. “I think I just crapped…or something.”

Katie lazily opened her eyes and grinned. Suddenly the aroma of the oil and spices began to rise up from beneath the covers.

“Relax baby doll… It’s just the oil.” Katie chuckled.

Staring down at her in shock, I swiftly hopped out of bed in fear of staining her sheets and ran to the toilette. I planted myself upon the throne after quickly dropping my panty. Very much to my distaste I gazed quickly into the panty. Sure enough the liner caught and absorbed all of the very fragrant oil.

Oddly enough, the seat felt slippery. I suddenly realized that my skin was so moisturized and smooth from the bath that I held little traction. Katie slowly meandered in and, pulled the stool out from her side of the countertop, sat down and grinned.

“Kind of a cool sensation…?” She laughed.

“Oh yeah…” Sarcasm dripped off each word. “I could live my life just like this.”

“Relax honey…” She spoke soothingly. “You’ll learn to crave our little ritual once you become accustomed to it. Your entire body will feel really awake.”

“It’s more than awake at the moment, thank you very much.” I scowled as another little spirt of oil flowed out.

“I really need to get a bidet put in.” Katie spoke softly…as if in thought. “That would make living together much easier.”

‘Living together’…? Did I miss something? Maybe something mucho importante…?

“That way we can both be on the potty when we do this. The oil is kind of a bitch to wash off the porcelain.” She gazed off. “But the maid service comes in tomorrow and they’re quite accustomed to dealing with me.” She laughed.

“How long will this continue for?” I was slightly panicked as a wee bit more oil seeped out.

“Oh don’t worry sweet heart. You might have one or two really minor oil poots but it won’t spoil our evening. We used much more oil than I normally use. But I promise you once we get dressed and go out this won’t be an issue. Trust me… A period is much worse…and way more messy.”

After I felt assured that the worst was over I cleaned myself off, removed the soiled pad, replaced it with a fresh one, and gave the panty a spray of my scent. Katie finished her business and pretty much did the same. I must admit she was right. I really felt amazing; full of energy and…truly alive.

When Katie finished she went to her bedroom closet and began to choose her outfit for the afternoon into the evening. She was going casual right down to the flats she picked.

“I think a beach walk would be nice.” Katie smiled. “That way, if more oil seeps, we can simply drop our panties and oil the sand.” She laughed.

“Ewww…”

Staring at Katie in disbelief, I knew there was no way I was going to partake in that activity.

“I’m just kidding baby girl.” She snickered. “I just think taking in the ocean and the beach would be really amazing.”

Feeling modestly relieved, I went to my closet and chose the gauzy white skirt with a pink tank top. The top was something I brought from home. Not having a pair of sandals my skimmers would do. I really needed to expand upon my wardrobe for ‘life with Katie’.

“Oh… By the way… We both have a monthly mani-pedi scheduled for Saturday. I thought you might as well get into the rhythm of life on the beach. We do nails every two weeks and hair once a month.” Katie said off handedly. “It def pays to look ‘the look’…you know?”

“But how am I going to hide nail polish?” Panic…! “Am I supposed to wear gloves of something?” More panic! “And what do I tell my mom?” Extreme panic.

“Relax sweet heart…” Katie smiled. “We’ll do something dramatic with you toes. I mean there’s seriously nothing that drives a foot freak crazy like hyper glossy wine red toenails showing through an opened toe pump…with four inch heels.” Katie chuckled. “And we can do a rose tinted nail polish on your hands. You’ll look amazing as fuck. We are going to have such a shit storm of a great time Saturday night.”

“Oh God…” I sighed and frowned. “I don’t know.”

“Everything will be fine. Now lets get dressed and do our faces. The evening awaits.”

And so we dressed and did our makeup. Katie showed me how to achieve an innocent but sexy look with nudes and pale pinks on our eyes. I was learning by the moment with every step Katie took. And in spite of the short time I’d spent with her, I was rapidly learning and understanding how to deal with all the shades, colors, brushes, tools, and…well…everything.

When we were done, complete with the ritual final inspection of one another, Katie gave me a light pastel pink sweater, took something for herself, and we were out the door. She locked the door with a loose key and handed it to me.

“Here baby doll… You might as well have one.” She giggled. “This one key opens all the goodies like the pool and the spa. I need to take you there over the weekend and give you the grand tour of the…amenities?”

The only thing I could tell you about that totally momentous moment is I was stunned beyond words. My very own personal key! I was so shaken and surging with a flood of swirling emotions that Katie had to grasp my arm and lead me down the hall to the elevator.

“Don’t you dare cry.” Katie admonished with a glowing smile as she handed me a tissue. “We both put in way too much effort into that gorgeous look of yours to fuck it up over a key.” She laughed.

“Yeah but…” I dabbed the corner of my eyes.

“There are no ‘yeah buts’ honey.” Katie smiled and lilted. “We’re either us or we are nothing.”

Once we were out on the street, we crossed over and strolled along the seawall walk. Thankfully the fresh breeze helped me digest this awesomely overwhelming event. In an instant Katie changed my life, our lives, forever. In my mind we were now cemented as a ‘we’.
And my Katie knew that as well. If we weren’t holding hands, then our arms were around one another’s waists. And if not around our waists, then our arms were interlocked. We were constantly touching as we slowly strolled along. I felt so connected to Katie that the physical touch seemed to simply be an affirmation that this is all real.

We walked down to a restaurant on the intersection where Ocean Drive divides. It was actually an old house that was converted into a really excellent upscale eatery. I’d seen it numerous times but I’d never been in it. We quickly ran across the street hand in hand and walked up the steps to enter. Of course the maître de knew Katie. Surprise…surprise…

Still holding my hand they exchanged a few words of greeting. Katie introduced me as ‘my new girlfriend’. I detected just a hint of a lecherous look on the face of the maître de. He escorted us through the semi-crowded bar area to a flight of steps leading to a second floor of dining tables. We walked a short distance to open double doors and then out onto an amazing terrace.

Katie and I were the only ones out there and we got the table with the amazing ocean view. The breeze was light and refreshing and the sea quite placid. We sat catty corner and held hands as the table was set for us. One thing I learned from Katie…well…one of the many thousands of things anyway…was if the restaurant had cloth table covers and cloth napkins, the pricing appreciated accordingly.

Without even ordering, the waitress brought over a cooler containing a bottle of white wine. With wine glasses already on the table she poured Katie’s glass and then mine. No matter what we seemed to do Katie always made me feel special and this eve was no exception.

Though we didn’t speak much, Katie spoke volumes with her eyes. She would gently squeeze my hand and when I’d look at her, Katie’s eyes were already gazing into mine. Feeling so very connected and incredibly alive with her was my ‘new black’.

We sipped our wine and gazed either at the ocean or at one another. I was so enraptured that I didn’t even take note of Katie order various things from our waitress. I did notice our waitress smiling knowingly at Katie and then me. She knew we were lovers and I could even detect a wee bit of envy…maybe…?

Our appetizers soon began to arrive. Each one was more delightful and flavorful than the one before. We ate and sipped and watch the colors of the ocean fade with the sun. I felt as though I was in some magical kingdom and the air thick with magical wonder. The world I had been part of only a few scant days before no longer existed.

“Oh my God…!” Katie suddenly sat up and gazed down at the entrance. “Bernie’s here. That’s his Rolls.”

“Who’s Bernie?” A wee bit of envy arose.

“Bernie…?” Katie snickered, her eyes sparkling. “Bernie’s my sugar daddy…and agent. Bernie’s the one who gave me the apartment and the car.” Katie was actually excited. “You’ve got to meet him. He’ll love you.”

Katie got up and walked back into the restaurant. I felt a bit put off that she could leave me so very easily. She was gone several minutes. When she returned she had this really old guy in tow. He actually looked quite pleasant with a professionally fabricated toothy smile that totally glowed.

Bernie’s white hair was perfectly manicured in sharp contrast to his worn shorts, tee shirt, and windbreaker. His deep blue eyes shone with humor and a high degree of intelligence. On his right hand was a huge diamond ring and on his left wrist was a gold watch with a diamond chip face. He wore no socks with his boating shoes.

“Bernie…?” Katie said as she held his arm. “This is Stevie.”

Beginning to rise up Bernie stopped me.

“Please sweet heart… Don’t get up.” He flashed that amazing grin and bent to kiss my hand. “Katie tells me that you’re her…” He gazed at Katie. “…new very close friend.”

I nodded my head, smiled demurely, and blushed. I mean really…? He kissed my hand?

“Oh she is a true beauty.” Bernie grinned at Katie.

“Yes she is.” Katie smiled at me. “We’re celebrating her sixteenth birthday tonight. It’s sort of an early celebration?” She chuckled.

“Sweet sixteen…?” Bernie seemed surprised. “What a lovely age.”

“Come Bernie… Join us. Please…” Katie offered and motioned to a chair next to her.

Bernie smiled and removed his glasses. He pulled out the chair next to Katie…thankfully…and sat down. Katie poured him a glass of wine and offered him something to eat. Our waitress put down a setting for him and partake he did.

I must confess that Bernie was an interesting man. His conversation with us…well mostly Katie…was fun and exciting to listen to. And they flirted. Oh…! My…! God…! They flirted! The thinly masked references to a wide variety and heretofore unheard of sexual activities flowed like the wine. Finally Bernie got down to it.

“So kid…” He smiled sweetly at Katie. “What’s up with you these days…besides this gorgeous young creature?”

I smiled coyly, gazed down at my hand in Katie’s and blushed.

“Well…?” Katie rolled her eyes upward. “I want to have a bidet put in the bathroom. Don’t you think…” Turning her head toward me as she spoke. “…that would be nice?” She giggled.

“Oh absolutely… Do you know who to call?” Bernie leaned in toward Katie and covered her hand with his.

“The guy who did the kitchen?” Katie leaned in as well and grinned.

“Yes… He’s the one… Maybe…if Stevie is spending a lot of time with you…we should either enlarge the master closet or maybe put some sort of storage arrangement in the bedroom. After all…I know your tastes and your closet is probably full.” Bernie grinned and laughed.

“Well… Now that you mention it…” Katie snickered. “We could stand to have something done.”

Letting go of my hand, Katie threw her arms around Bernie and her lips touched his. My heart stopped and suddenly dropped into the abyss of despair. The kiss lasted less than a moment but I felt it deeply and most painfully. How dare she kiss anybody else! Didn’t she realize what she was doing to me?

“And of course your…” Bernie snuck a quick glance at me. “…Stevie is certainly welcome to come over and visit. But that’s up to both of you.”

Being so overwhelmed by all I was feeling and thinking I hadn’t even noticed Katie and Bernie were speaking again. I smiled and lowered my eyes, and blushed…again. Beneath the tablecloth I was firmly holding Katie’s hand once more as if to let her know I was totally ‘attached to her’?

Within short order Bernie did get up. He had places to be, things to do, and people to see. After finishing our meal, we found out that Bernie had taken care of our check.

“Did you know he was going to be there?” I asked as we strolled back hand in hand.

“Nopers… I mean he took me there and I knew that he liked the place. But I really didn’t know he would be there tonight.” Katie gazed at me. “It’s a good thing he was. It saves me a phone call I’d never remember to make.” She chuckled. “Why do you ask?”

I shrugged my shoulders and gazed down as we strolled. My expression must have said it all.

“Oh baby doll… You look so…so edible when you pout.” Katie giggled. “Look… He’s just my sugar daddy…and agent; the provider of the feast. It’s no big deal really. I visit him a few evenings a month and we both wake up in the morning happy. Is that so bad?”

“Yeah…” I sighed. “I guess its okay. It’s just that…”

“Its just that you want an exclusive? You’re jealous.” Katie snickered. “And you really have no reason to be. Bernie’s been around and he knows the real deal. He’s really more like a friend…with benefits…sort of. When I was pregnant…”

“Oh my God…! You were pregnant?” I stopped and turned to face Katie.

“Well…? Yeah…!” She lilted. “It does happen you know.” Katie took my hand again and we began to stroll once more. “I was sixteen and this guy…well…we had an accident. Of course I could never go to him. That’s not what he paid for. And…I was still at home. So I was sitting on the wall here at the beach just kind of crying? And he came up to me and we began talking.”

We walked in silence for a few short moments. I was trying to wrap my head around this whole pregnancy thing. I simply couldn’t imagine Katie being so…careless?

“There was no bullshit about him.” Katie giggled. “He knew what was happening and he knew exactly who and what I was.” She stopped for a moment and gazed at me. “But he didn’t care. He didn’t judge. And he didn’t ask. Bernie arranged for things to be taken care of and he even brought me to the clinic and stayed until the end. I never heard of a guy ever doing that.

“Then…afterward…he took me to his home and arranged for a nurse to be with me until I felt I could get it together enough to leave. You know… Emotionally and physically… Bernie didn’t ask for a single thing. And I didn’t need to offer anything either. When I felt together enough to leave, he took me out to dinner and made the proposition. So we went back to his place and I sat on his face till I fell off in exhaustion and then I gave him a blowjob.

“Quite honestly…I looked forward to it. It’s like a no mess and no fuss arrangement and he takes care of me.” I listened thinking ‘this can’t be real’. “It works both ways though. He fell getting out of the shower one morning and really fucked up his leg. They took him to the hospital to put it back together with screws and shit? He called me from the hospital to cancel our date. I had to pull the story out of him because he didn’t want to trouble me.

“I went to the hospital but his room was full of people…friends, business people and two other girls he worked with? So I waited until they all left and then I went to see him. He was totally freaked that I came. I stayed in the room with him all night and over the next few nights until he was released. Then I stayed at his place until he was able to get around by himself.

“He had other people there but they were more like hired help? He was all weirded out about me staying and helping him but I insisted since that’s what friends are for. It didn’t take him long to figure out I was ditching school majorly to be with him.

“But it didn’t take me long to figure out I was what he needed. Bernie’s like a very old smart kid. He liked the fact that he could be himself with me without…” Katie paused and sighed. “…without all the bullshit that comes with being an old very rich dude.”

“Wow…! That’s so amazing.” I was taken by her story and had to wipe a tear away.

“Yeah… I guess it is.” Katie smiled and gazed at the ground. “You should come with me next time I see him. His place is amazing and he’ll really be totally grokked.”

“Oh my God Katie…! What would I do there? I mean…” My cheeks blushed in spite of the rest of my face turning very pale white from terror. “You’d be like…working?”

“No sweetness…” Katie laughed. “It’s not like that at all. Anyway…it’s your one safe chance of checking out cock. I mean he does have a nice one and he’s really very gentle. All you’d need to do is hold it…if that.”

“But what happens when he sees my dick? What happens when he finds out about…?”

“Oh honey…” Katie sighed and cut off my last words. “He won’t see shit when I’m sitting on his face. Anyway…you don’t need to undress or anything. Just watch if you want. But that’s up to you sweet heart.”

Katie let go of my hand and took me around the waist pulling me close to her. She had given me a lot to digest and to think about. How terribly hard her life had been up to this point. And…to be honest…I didn’t know if I could digest all…or even any…of it. I put my arm around her waist and laid my head upon her shoulder.

“Anyway… People see what they expect. Remember…? And Bernie is so totally dope that it won’t even matter to him.” Katie kissed my brow.

“You keep introducing me as ‘she’.”

“Baby doll… You have the spirit of a ‘she’. And…let’s face it…nobody has said anything different. Everything about you…the naked you…is femme…with or without makeup and with or without fake tits. So get over it and deal. Just keep thinking…’I’m hot as fuck’.” She kissed my cheek and giggled. “And do you really think I’d be with any girl who was less than that?”

Yet even more to think about… I knew Katie was right. I never really felt ‘boy’. Not that I particularly felt ‘girl’ either. But what she was suggesting in her own way was a lot…an awful and awesome lot. I knew she was asking me to give it up completely; the ‘boy’ thingy. And she was asking me to dive into the ‘girl’ thingy completely, including taking on and trying out the dick.

Knowing I wouldn’t see Katie Friday, I tucked a few of my ‘girl’ things into my backpack to bring home. Just because she was…‘busy’…that didn’t mean I couldn’t be myself; or at least the self I was when I was with her. I was completely heart broken as I watched Katie drive off. It was hard to contain my tears. Saturday seemed so far away.

“So honey…” Mom said as she gazed into her wine glass. “You seemed to have developed quite a friendship with Katie.”

“Yeah…” I sighed.

“She seems to be very nice and responsible. I’m sure you’ll learn a lot from her.” Mom sipped her wine. “And she seems so mature for someone her age. What does she have planned for you two on Saturday?”

“I’m not sure.” I sat down across from her. “Maybe we’ll go out for dinner and see a movie or something.”

“I spoke to her mother yesterday. It would be nice to meet her.”

Mom spoke to her…’mother’? Caulder must have called. I wonder what that cost Katie?

“I was surprised to learn she the supervising guidance counselor at your school. Maybe she can help you find something you’re interested in learning.”

‘Yes mom…’ I thought. ‘Whoring would be an excellent profession’.

“I’m sure she will.” I’m such a wuss.

“She seems to know you quite well already and she seems happy you two have become such good friends.”

“Yes mom…” Did Caulder simply think I’m just another flavor of vagina to lick for favors?

“Anyway sweet heart… You must be tired. Why don’t you go upstairs and…unwind?” Mom put down her empty wine glass and prepared to refill it.

‘Unwind’…? Not likely… I showered…again…just to make sure all the cosmetic evidence of my ‘other self’ was gone. I didn’t know how to feel other than very depressed…and very lonely. I wanted to be with Katie; in bed with Katie. I wanted to sleep the full night with her and wake up next to her, and with her. I wanted to do her morning ritual…with her.

The next day in school was painful. I stayed for my morning classes and ditched during lunch. After I took an Uber home, I ran up to my room and immediately shed off all my clothing. I no longer felt comfortable in my ‘boy’ stuff anyway; not that I truly ever had. Whilst I showered, I suddenly realizing I couldn’t complete our full ritual; cleaning my insides as well as my outside.

Getting dressed again was not the same as with my Katie. I got the bra on and the fake boobs in place properly. And certainly putting on a panty, thigh highs, and the white gauzy draw stringed trousers with a beige tee shirt wasn’t the issue. It was not doing so alongside Katie. The mutual ‘eye check’ was missing. I should have brought the pumps but I settled for a pair of my own skimmers.

Still not being totally proficient…yet…I kept my makeup simple. Just a hint of blush on my checks, a swabbing of light pastel blue on my lids, lots of mascara and an ox blood red lip stain was all I could muster. I spent just a little extra time on my lips. I loved the deepness of the color and I really wanted it to set. I did a top coat of clear gloss.

Doing my hair was truly even harder. Katie always did it for me. I also lacked the spray she used to hold the style. I went to my mom’s bathroom and used a little too much mousse. I decided that combing it straight back was my best bet. The mousse did slightly darken my sandy blond hair but the only look I could achieve was a bit too butch? Anyway… I finally put myself in some semblance of what I thought I should look like.

Simply walking around the house dressed as I was proved to be…exciting? I mean I felt different and everything around me did as well. I got a glass of juice and walked out on the patio. As I sipped the juice, I thought how amazing it would be to actually go out for a walk. The drug store was only several blocks away and none of the neighbors were around. So…off I went.

What little I took with me had to squeeze into a small draw string purse. I really needed a small hand bag of my own. But my wallet, my lip stain and gloss, and a few tissues did fit in with a little extra effort on my part. I took one last look in the hall mirror and was out the door.

Turning the key to lock the door, I gazed at my new addition; Katie’s key. I was so tempted to do something stupid like go to her place and wait. But I knew she wouldn’t be back until morning…at the very least. And what would I tell my mom? And how would I even get there?

Sadly putting that idea out of my mind, I began walking to the drug store. I must admit I felt strange dressed as I was without the company of my Katie. But I also felt excited…tingly. I was actually out for the first time as…as the real Stevie. I even managed to smile as the sea air blew around me and gently rattled the palm fronds above my head.

There were some people, mostly women, in the drug store. After quickly glancing all around, I went directly to the cosmetics aisle. It was the closest and…well…I was sort of interested in scoping out what they had. I took my time and looked at each and every item from tweezers to polish to lipsticks to everything else.

Then I started walking down the cream and lotion aisle. I never realized that there were that many different products all offering the same thing; good looking and feeling skin. And I never realized that virtually every part of the body had a different elixir to achieve just that very thing.

Sure I’d been to Sephora’s with Katie, but this was something diff for sure. For one thing the prices were way diff. And I could even pronounce some of the names of the things in the drug store. I could even understand the name of the contents.

How novel…! How unique…! Of course that also led to the women’s shaving products and razors with more blades than…well…they had a lot of blades. Of course there were shave creams and tonics and elixirs for one’s legs.

The next aisle was labeled ‘feminine care’. What an odd notion…‘feminine care’. And how odd that the other end would be labeled ‘pregnancy and fertility’. Was there a message in that? Anyway… The thought never occurred to me that there would be so many different brands of tampons and pads and…well…other stuff? Light days…? Heavy days…? WTF…!

After spying a small box of what Katie used to line my panty, I grabbed it. I also soon after found a combination enema and hot water bottle. I had no idea what the two had in common except for the water? Hmmm… As I got to the preggers section, I noticed adult ‘toys’? You know the kind…with batteries and all? And next to them was a very wide selection of lubes. Oh my God…! Really…? Adult toys…? In a drug store…of all places…?

I took one quick glimpse of the condoms. There were again so many I felt totally at a loss. Of course once I spotted the extra-large my fascination ended and I moved on. Much of what I then saw was general medicine cabinet junk. But at the end of the last aisle there was a counter with different scents and cosmetic palettes. I guessed that the high priced stuff would be under the carefully scrutiny of employee eyes.

I did stop to gaze at what they had. And I did recognize one or two of the name brands from my trips to the mall with Katie. But the ambience was way diff and there were no sales women around begging to do a makeover. I had enough of an outing anyway. I don’t know how long I’d been in the store but it was longer than I truly needed…even if I didn’t know exactly where to look for things.

Clutching my two purchases to my…my fake breasts…I got on line to pay. I watched the woman at the register do her thingy. When I did catch her eye she smiled pleasantly. I was just about to place my things on the counter when I was jolted by someone behind me. Slightly annoyed I turned. It was my mom!

“Oh excuse me…” She smiled gently. “I am so sorry. Are you all right?”

I was frozen in time! I thought for the briefest of moments I would wet myself and wished I’d taken a liner with my other things. I stood there wide-eyed and mouth agape. I thought I might pee right then and there!

“Are you okay dear?” She lilted.

“Ummm…” I smiled and nodded. “Yes…thank you…” I said softly.

I couldn’t believe she didn’t recognize me! We were staring right at one another and she didn’t see me…at least not ‘this’ me. Blushing, I quickly turned around and reached into my little bag to produce the money I needed to pay. Suddenly the cashier was moving at a worm’s pace. Time had so slowed down to a crawl and I so badly wanted it to speed up.

As I was finally leaving I turned and smiled at mom again. She smiled back and then tended to putting several wine bottles on the counter. I quickly left the store and crossed the street to the other side. I would never be able to beat mom home unless she had other stops to make.

Walking at a quick pace I thought my heart would my heart burst. As I approached the house I knew I’d need to wash the things I wore. I was perspiring so profusely and I was so light headed that I thought I might actually faint. Thankfully…THANKFULLY…mom’s car wasn’t in the driveway. Thankfully she had at least one more mission to perform.

I ran upstairs and into my room as quickly as possible. I leaned against the shut door trying to think of what to do first….what Katie would do first? Why couldn’t I think of anything other than her? What would Katie do anyway? I immediately stripped off my top. I undressed and dropped everything onto my trousers. It, in turn, was balled up and tossed into the very depths of the recesses in my closet.

Shower…! I needed to take off the makeup and shower off whatever scent my personage might have contracted. My purchases…! I dashed naked from the bathroom basin back into my bedroom and grabbed the bag. Would it be the recesses…or my bathroom cabinet? Def the closet as well…!

Just as I finished drying myself…and my hair…I heard mom come in. I quickly put on some clothes and took one last look in the mirror. I stood back once I saw that all the mascara was gone and smiled…or at least I tried to. It’s not that I didn’t love my mom and it’s not that she seemed to be so clueless about me. It was the lack of support that upset me. Mom was simply in her own world…and I was in mine.

“Hi mom…” I cheerfully said as I walked into the kitchen.

“Oh… Hi Stevie… Aren’t you home a little early today?”

She was unpacking her usual ‘go to’ meal when the aromas of dinner suddenly became way too over whelming. It was roasted chicken, black beans and rice, and sweet plantains. Smelling it and seeing the containers, I remembered how someone once referred to this particular meal. He called it...‘the roasted flesh of a dead bird served with things that live in dirt’.

“Katie had…something to do tonight.” Yes mom… She had to go out and whore.

“Oh… What a shame…” Why mom…? What do you really care anyway? “So…” Mom’s smile brightened. “What are you going to do tonight?”

‘Oh…? I’d thought I’d get dressed and have dinner out. Maybe have a wine…and a happy pill…?’ I thought. ‘Maybe get my brains fucked out by some buff dude.’ I mean…what could I say? I shrugged my shoulders and frowned.

“Oh you poor baby…” Mom actually sounded like she was sympathetic. “Maybe we can watch a movie together if you’d like.”

“Sure mom…” Nothing like a little quality time together... “That sounds great but I have homework.”

Mom thought she controlled what occurred behind my closed bedroom door. We spoke for a little while; mostly nonsense. All I could really focus on was reapplying my ‘face’ and simply reading or something. I actually felt naked without a wee bit of color in spite of this only being my fourth day with Katie…and as the ‘real me’?

The ‘happy pill’ I took calmed me. The few little sips of wine mom allowed me during dinner helped as well. I took my time. I hadn’t planned on doing my eyes but…hey…feces occurs. I wanted color…and drama. I wanted to be that beauty so enamored by Katie.

So…? Deep metallic brown and rose gold would be my colors for the evening. Even the dark brown eyeliner was cooperating with my efforts. I got a reasonably passable smoky cat’s eye look…and all on my own!

The second lip stain I took was a bright red matted shade. I carefully traced the edge on my lips with a small stiff haired brush. I wanted my lips to be a great undeniable invitation to divine pleasure. With a coating of lip-gloss once the stain was fully dry, the red became almost electric as it glistened in the light of my bathroom.

Tried to style my hair quickly was a minor fail in a major way. Having no spray to hold anything, and fearing yet another mousse disaster, I allowed the random hair lick to fall over my eye. With a flip of my head I could get it back from whence it came. I stepped back and was shaken by the image I saw. I looked…sort of hot. I was…hot! As I turned my head from side to side slowly, I pouted and posed with various facial expressions. The air kiss was simply amazing.

Wishing I had that dress…the long slinky one…to see myself? It was the only one at the moment anyway. But with this particular look…I would be a man killer. Wait… Why would I want to be a man killer anyway? Hmmm… I quickly rushed to my closet. I had to see more. Grabbing the rolled up trousers, I rushed back into the bathroom to dress. I couldn’t quite gaze at myself whilst putting on the bra and fake boobs. But once they were on I turned and admired my look.

Putting on the panty and thigh highs almost as quickly as I donned the trousers and the top, I once again stared at myself in the mirror. I moved about and posed and simply took in the manner of my movement. God I needed real boobs! Not much mind you... Just enough to fill out this stupid bra properly…?

My hands roamed about my body feeling the slight…def all to slight…curves. I especially enjoyed running my hands over my butt and tummy. Closing my eyes I could only image what having real boobs would feel like; and how that would change everything. It felt good simply with the fake ones. The real ones must be…amazing.

Suddenly that itch struck. I had to feel something in my butt hole. Feeling the slightest bit of panic and anxiety, I quickly retrieved the newly purchased water bag. I tore open the top and dumped the contents onto my bathroom counter top. Quickly spotting a clear plastic bag of…stuff…I ripped it open and took out the long nozzle. The nozzle was not even close to what Katie had used on me. But hey…beggars can’t be choosers?

Sighing, I rolled my head AND my eyes back and stretched. There was nothing else to be done. I dropped my pants, used a bit of hand cream, moved aside my panty and inserted the nozzle. I pulled up my pants and redressed. I must admit that what I’d just done put a rose blush to my cheeks. What I had done was so terribly naughty…and yet so terribly necessary.

As I walked about I could feel the nozzle move. I would clench myself around it. Not simply my butt hole but my entire being. But it wasn’t the same. It wasn’t with Katie. I walked around my room a bit and found myself rubbing my boy bits through my pants.

Finally I threw myself onto my bed and stretched out. I found that if I rocked my hips the nozzle tip would hit that special spot? And I rubbed myself a wee bit more fiercely? With sheer desperation I began to move the nozzle in and out, savoring the feeling of it sliding threw my puckered butt hole.

But it wasn’t the same. It was okay…certainly more than I’d ever done before on my own. But it wasn’t with Katie. Even her pinky would have felt more pleasurable. The image of Katie only caused me to miss her even more. My heart pained me so badly that I began to shed tears. It was a fail. I was a fail! I was a fail without her.

As if on automatic control I got up off the bed and went into the bathroom. I felt so numb and devoid of anything and everything. I glimpsed myself in the mirror and saw that my eyes were ruined. My mascara had run with my tears. I appeared just short of grotesque. I went directly for my ‘at home kit’ and went to sit on the toilette.

As I sat and swabbed my arm, I rocked my hips causing the still inserted nozzle to hit that magic spot. The feeling was more intense knowing what would follow. I made three small cuts on my arm. The wounds seemed to vibrate with each rocking of my hips. I savored the feeling of my blood dripping down my arm.

I closed my eyes and leaned back and felt my entire body tingle. I smiled. But the cuts weren’t enough…not nearly enough. I needed more but I didn’t know how to get it. Without even a thought I stood and dropped my pants. I pulled my boy bits out hooking my panty beneath my gnads.

Pulling the panty leg openings up high on my hips, I was able to insert the nozzle a wee bit further. I sat back down and glared at the one thing that separated me from my Katie. It would be so easy. One quick slice and it’s all gone. I had to sit when I peed anyway. And certainly it brought Katie no real pleasure. Then maybe…just maybe…I could go with Katie when she had a date and not feel weird about it?

But it would bleed…a lot. I gasped a towel and set it upon my lap. Staring at the scalpel in my hand I made my decision. Carefully…ever so carefully I made a slight cut. Slowly…and ever so softly…I made a cut and carefully continued it fully around the entire base of my hated boy bits.

An explosion of humongous warmth overwhelmed me as the blood seeped out and onto the towel. The scalpel fell from my hand and clattered onto the floor. Tears began to fall from my eyes and I slowly began to smile. That amazing surging rush was the strongest ever. Still, it was nowhere nearly as amazing as the mildest of rushes I got just being in Katie’s company.

When I finally opened my eyes again and gazed down at the damage I’d done, I noticed a bit of clear fluid that escaped from the end of my dick. And yet another reason for non-existence; once again I shot ‘blanks’. My smile might have faded a bit. I patted my eyes dry and began to clean up the blood. I once again swabbed my arm. I nearly screamed out when I swabbed the cut my boy bits.

Putting everything back in its place, I thought about what I’d done. I couldn’t believe that I still continued to think about my ‘junk’ and trashing it. A knock at the door brought me out of my suddenly ‘abysmal again’ world.

“Good night Stevie…” Mom said.

Mom continued down to her bedroom as I wished her the same. I sighed at her distraction and obliviousness. As I rested upon my bed, the bleeding halted and, in a sleeping tee shirt and a fresh pair of boxers, I dreamed of Katie and pined for her. Eventually exhaustion overwhelmed me and I fell asleep.

I could never have imagined Katie’s reaction. Her face became beet red. She was totally horrified. With blinding speed her hand flew out and slapped me rather smartly across my cheek being tears instantly to my eyes.

“You stupid bitch!!! How could you even think of doing that to yourself!!! You’re my property and you belong to me!” I was totally terrified as spittle followed Katie’s words, her face a mask of livid anger. “I will not permit you to damage my property in any way; not even to scratch a bug bite. If I want something done…you will have it done…or I will have it done to you. Don’t you ever dare think of doing anything to my personal property without my permission. Do you understand?”

This wasn’t a question as much as an order. Katie grasped my shoulders and shook me for emphasis. My cheek still burned from her slap when she saw what I had done to my dick. And my tears flowed freely now because of how deeply my actions had hurt her. I kept apologizing and begging for her forgiveness.

Finally…FINALLY…Katie calmed down. She took my hands in hers and gazed at them as her thumb gently stroked mine.

“You’re perfect just as you are.” Katie whispered. “There is nothing about you that needs to change.”

“I just wanted… I wanted to be more like you.” I sniffled. “I want to feel…closer to you.”

I was struck by the thought of being Katie’s property. At first this seemed strange…like I’m an object or something? It made me think of being less than a person. But the more I thought about it…the more I relished the thought. I wanted to be owned by her…as if I wasn’t already. And Katie knew it.

“Can I…? May I get…?” I gazed up into Katie’s eyes. “Can we get me real boobs?”

“Yeah honey…” Katie leaned toward me and embraced me in her arms. “We can get you anything you want except…” Katie looked at me. “…I don’t ever want to see you with cuts again…not anywhere…and not ever again.” She was pleading.

“I’m really sorry I upset you. I just thought that if I had a vagina you would…you know…enjoy me more?” I sniffled again.

“You are such a…” Katie sighed. “…such a derp.” Katie smiled gently. “If we make any changes…we’ll make them together. Until that time…you’re everything I need so don’t you dare try and change yourself for me. You want tits? We can do that without fakes or implants.”

“How…?” I stood with Katie.

“We’ll talk about it sweet heart. We’ve wasted a lot of time. Maybe my bad… But…” Katie grinned as she walked into the kitchen with me in tow. “I have a special mixture for us to start our weekend.”

I saw a lidded pot on her electric range. I could tell it was simmering and I could smell the exotic herbal aroma. I looked at Katie and grinned. The sparkle in her eyes might have matched my own.

“Oil…?” I squeaked.

“No baby doll…” Katie grinned impishly. “Something much better. You’re really going to love this.”

Katie removed the pot and brought it to the kitchen basin. She had a large red closed top bag hanging from the facet. Pouring the steaming liquid through a strainer over a funnel, she then began to fill the bag. The powerful scent of the herbs and spices was made me feel…heady? Katie then poured in chilled green tea with ginger. Finishing off her very warm concoction, Katie poured two large glasses of wine in and closed the cap.

“Are we doing a double again?” I asked anxiously.

Katie grinned and said nothing as she took the capped bag, the tubing already attached, into the bathroom. I watched as she hung the bag and connected the hoses with a ‘Y’ connector creating two exiting hoses. My entire body tingled as she doffed her terry robe, got down on her right side, and motioned for me. Katie then began to rub heated oil with the essence of fragrant spices added all around my body. After assuming our positions and inserting the butt plugs, she opened the clamps.

As we laid facing each other, our tummies filling and radiating heat, I closed my eyes and began to cry. Katie’s hands were roaming about my fragrant olive oiled body gently caressing my body…and soul. Her palm gently touched my still reddened cheek. Nothing needed to be said. Katie knew what…and how…I was feeling.

“It was rough huh…? And you needed me.” Katie crooned.

“Yeah…” I nodded my head.

Katie reached behind and poured a bit of the warmed olive oil onto her hand. After she replaced the bottle, Katie rubbed her hands together and engulfed my bits. I nearly died! A guttural moan came from very deep within me as Katie held me firmly.

“This…” Katie grasped my bits slightly more firmly. “…is mine. It’s my personal property. Do you understand?”

“Yesss…” I hissed as my body readied itself to explode from bliss overload.

“In fact…” Katie said as an after thought. “Your entire body is mine to do with as I please. Every lovely little bit of you. Do you understand?”

Katie tightened her grip even more. It was exquisitely just short of painful. I groaned deeply; for me that is.

“Yesss… I understand.” A cramp hit me.

“Good…” Katie suddenly got to her knees. “Get ready to change position. You go under and I’ll go over.”

Katie got to her feet and actually stepped over me as I gingerly shifted my position. Turning onto my side, I felt the mixture move in waves within me. It was an exquisitely divine sensation. I could only guess that Katie felt the same thing. When she did lie down, her fingers went instantly to both my nipples. She ran her index fingers across the tips as her thumb and middle fingers gasped them.

“We can do something about this situation. But…” Katie gazed directly at me. “You need to understand the process.”

I couldn’t believe she chose that moment to discuss my ‘boobage’ issues. Katie suddenly pinched both my nipples. I yelped more from the lightening bolt that shot through my body terminating at the tip of my dick.

“I have this friend…well…more of an acquaintance really…who caters to the drag queen crowd here in town.” Katie began to gently work her fingertips along my tummy. “She was a nurse and what she does is to inject saline solution into your tits until the cake rises.” She giggled. “It takes time but lasts about a day or so?”

It was ‘the cake rises’ that got me. Visions of filling out my ‘Barely There’ bra only rocketed my entire being to an even higher level of torturous excitement. I actually began to drip…a little. I suddenly felt heady and I could smell the scent of the wine. I’d forgotten about that ingredient.

“Can we do it today?” I begged. “Please…? I need to know how it feels.”

“Well…?” Katie lilted and rolled her eyes upward with a grin.

“Owww…” A huge cramp hit me.

“Oh… Sorry… That was me…” Katie giggled. “Check this out…”

Katie grinned evilly. Suddenly her face scrunched up and I saw her contract her tummy. I almost immediately felt the rush of fluid into me. I squeaked and would have jumped had I not been lying down.

“Katie…!” I beseeched.

“Okay…” She giggled. “If it gets too much just stand up and it’ll flow back into me.”

“Katie…” I whined. “What about the boobs?”

“I’ve already set up an appointment for you.” Katie beamed.

She knew I’d go for it. In just a few days she managed to figure me out…perfectly. In fact she seemed to know me better than I did. After dumping, showering, and napping, we began the ritual of getting ready to go out and be seen. I felt so…so normal being back with Katie. We helped one another with makeup and dressing. And of course the final check of each other was a must.

Our nails were at four and we barely made it on time. A full mani-pedi, being a first for me, was a bit threatening. I mean the tools alone…? Scary…!!!

“You have such long and slender fingers.” Lauri, the ‘nail technician’, said. “You really should let your nails grow.” She put my hands into very warm soapy water. “Not long… Just long enough to make a perfect oval. Then your hands would be amazing; especially with this deep red polish.”

Okay… So we were talking tinted clear…? Katie had mentioned on the way about having her polish match her lipstick. She told me this neat trick of how to emphasize one’s mouth. Simply bring your hand up and do something to draw his, or her, eyes to your nails. Then simply bring your fingertips to your mouth. According to the gospel of Katie, men instantly go hard just thinking about those shiny wet looking deep red lips…with nails to match…wrapped around their dicks.

So what was I to do? I had to learn from my…teacher…my…mistress? After all, there was plenty of competition out there. And certainly she could see no reason I shouldn’t compete…even if it was with her. Katie grinned as she instructed Lauri to put on two additional topcoats of hard clear polish. She didn’t want her ‘baby trap’ to ruin her nails overnight.

Choosing the very same color for my toes seemed to please Katie even more. I wasn’t immediately thrilled with the ‘pedi’ part of the day. It took thirty minutes exactly. And how do I know this? I ran the chair vibrating thingy twice to take my mind off of the very uncomfortable procedures being performed with sharp pointed instruments.

Thankfully, with Katie sitting in the chair next to mine, she did enough talking for the both of us. I could concentrate on not running screaming from the salon. Although I must say I did enjoy the foot bath and the massage with the fragrant lotion afterward. The sensation of Lauri painting my nails was…amazing. And the odd sensation of the polish drying was equally as amazing.

We’d spent well over an hour at Katie’s salon. Thankfully Katie brought sandals for me. I am so clueless. And I do say that my hands, my feet, and all of me felt…amazing. I was dressed. My makeup was still flawless…thanks to Katie. And I felt ready for whatever came next. Little did I know...

“You’re out of your fucking mind Katie!” Zoey’s face was red. “She’s what…fifteen maybe…?”

“Yeah… But her I.D. is good…right?” Katie pled…hopefully.

“Yeah… Sure… Like I’d fall for one of your fake I.D.’s... No way Katie…! She’s a kid and she’s still developing. I still have certain limits you know.” Zoey, hands on her hips, def stood firm.

“Look…” Katie quickly spun around and reached down the top of my dress!

“Katie…!” I nearly cried but she was too quick to stop.

“All I want you to do…” Katie plopped both my fake boobs on the table top. “…is to make these with some saline.”

“Oh my God Katie…!” Zoey looked horrified. “She’s not even a girl!”

“Katie…! Please…!” My hands were over my breasts is if they would come out next.

“There’s no fucking way I’m doing this.” Zoey scowled.

“Look Zoey…”

Katie got her wallet out of her bag. She opened it and pulled out a bunch of bills…hundred dollar bills.

“Stevie is mine.” Katie began to place bills, slowly and one at a time, upon the table next to my fake boobs. “This is something that Stevie wants and this is something I want for her.” She put down several more bills. “So… It’s either this or we go right to massive hormone dosages and implants.”

Zoey’s eyes never left the bills…even when Katie stopped putting them down. I looked at her chalk white face. Her mouth was open and I thought she might salivate and have it run over her blood red lips. She quickly turned and placed two clear bags of saline down next to my fake boobs.

“Probably one hundred and twenty five each should do it.” Zoey looked at the bags which were slightly smaller than my B-cup fakes. “You understand what is involved?”

Zoey gazed at me but all I could do was to stare back blankly with a stupid grin on my face. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Yeah…” I giggled. “You inject the water.”

“I inject it in at least four places in each tit honey.” Zoey stared grimly at me. “At least four places…” She repeated.

I looked at Katie in sheer fright. She came to my side and held me. I gazed at her in question and she smiled warmly.

“Look Bae…” She called me ‘Bae’…again. Oh my God…! “You don’t need to do this. But if you really want to find out what it’s like, this is the next closest thing. They’ll even jiggle a little.” Katie snickered.

“Yeah…” I smiled weakly with new found courage. “Let’s do it.” I turned toward Zoey. “Is this going to hurt?”

“Oh God…” Zoey sighed and gazed upward. “Take off your dress honey. Let’s see what we have to work with. And here…” Zoey handed me a robe. “Put this on.”

As I entered into a changing room Katie followed directly behind me. She hugged me and bounced up and down on her toes. She was more excited than I was for sure. I knew this was something I had to do…for me…and for her. Katie slipped a folded piece of aluminum fold out of her wallet. She opened it an exposed a fine white powder.

“Here baby doll…” She handed me a straw. “Snort it like this.”

And she showed me proper protocol for imbibing prohibited powdered substances quickly. My nose burned a little and I valiantly fought the urge to sneeze. But I must say that by the time Katie had put all her things away I felt…amazing; energized, calmer and way clearer.

Zoey snickered when she noticed my newly polished toe nails. But she rapidly became very professional as she examined the area in question? She prodded and poked me.

“Honey…? You have a weird chest…for a guy.” Zoey snickered again. “You have so little muscle and a bit more fat than I would have expected. But…” She smiled up at me. “You’re also really uber cute. I can see why Katie likes you. And…I honestly don’t know whether that’s good or bad.”

By the time Zoey had finished her inspection all I could do was grin stupidly and giggle.

“Okay honey… Get up on the table.”

“Uhhh…” I giggled. “Okay…”

“What did you give him?” Zoey glared at Katie.

“Her… What did I give HER?” Katie was…adamant?

“Katie…!” I pled.

“Okay…okay…! Her…!” Zoey spat.

“Nothing serious… Just a little relaxer and something to take the edge off any discomfort.” Katie snickered.

Closing my eyes, I felt Zoey swab the area around my breasts. It felt cold and I could smell the alcohol. Then I heard some rustling about. I vaguely heard Katie and Zoey speaking just before I fell asleep.

“Baby doll…” I felt myself being shaken. “Wake up sweet heart.”

Two events occurred as I awoke. Firstly I felt weird weight on my chest. Secondly I felt kind of tight in the same area. I began to sit up and Katie quickly helped me. I felt dizzy but Katie held me as I looked down and saw my ‘new boobage’. I nearly burst into tears. I actually felt their weight. Even my nipples seemed larger. I reached up to touch them.

“Yeah… I figured that since I was at it I would plump those up as well.” Zoey chuckled. “Welcome to the world of tits.”

“Do you feel okay? Do you have any pain?” I could hear the anxiety in Katie’s voice. “Here… Let’s swing your legs over.”

“Nopers…” I giggled. “I feel really great.”

“You know baby doll…? You could wear that dress braless now. You’ll even have pokies to entice the Devil himself.” Katie laughed.

“Uhhh… No thanks…” I grinned as Katie and Zoey helped me up.

“Talk about giving the word ‘passable’ an entirely new meaning.” Zoey chuckled.

Now that I had something to actually fill that bra there was no way I was going to toss it…not quite yet anyway. Of course putting it on took on a whole new meaning…and experience. I now really had something to wrap the soft cups around…sort of. Katie even had to adjust the straps for me!

When I bent over to pull on my thigh highs, I felt the weight of my boobs pulling ever so slightly downward. Every movement brought about a new delight. I simply couldn’t get enough of myself. I grinned so hard that my face hurt.

And when I saw myself in the mirror…oh my God! I couldn’t believe how really together I looked. I felt like I walked into some mental image of myself that wrapped itself around me and stuck! I was so very wrapped up in that moment that I never considered the limited life of my ‘new’ boobage.

“Come on Bae…” Katie hooked my arm with hers and turned to Zoey. “Thanks babe… I really appreciate this.”

“Yeah…” Zoey grinned lewdly. “And if you ever want to trade up I got dibs on the old one.” She laughed.

“As if…!” Katie pulled me out the door. “Come on baby doll…” She whispered. “Time to come back to earth… Let’s get something to eat and show off your new tits.”

Katie’s laughter went unheard. I was so preoccupied with myself and my new…bounce to my step?

“Do you ever notice your boobs bouncing?” My plaintive gaze surprised Katie.

“No sweet heart… Not with this…” She waved her hand across her boobs. “…torture device on. I only really feel them if I need to run. And running is like a giant no-no anyway. I need to hold them if I do. Why do you ask?”

“Well…?” I giggled. “I kind of like the way this feels. The way they move and all…?” I couldn’t even begin to imagine what Katie’s breasts must have felt like. “And the look is…amazing!” I blushed with…pride?

“You should carry these puppies around for a week and then say that.” Katie’s face soured. “I mean if guys and women didn’t drool over these naturals…I’d have them reduced.”

Katie spoke as she opened the car door for me. She then got in and we were off but only for a few blocks. Katie took me to a French restaurant; another first for me. I actually ate a snail? The sauce was amazing but really…snails? Ewww… And the duck was so totally awesome that she ordered a second just for leftovers. And had the most amazing pastries for dessert? I was loving our little feast to the absolute max!

In spite of being totally sated, I was disappointed. Okay… So the guys did check us out when we walked in. But it was the women who were scary! Several of them gazed at me as if they were starving and I was their only main course.

It was weird with the guys though. They were checking out our look? I mean they really looked at our looks…or at least mine. And they glanced at our faces…our makeup I guess? But that weird hungry stare wasn’t there like it was with the women. It didn’t occur to me until later that they were gay. Derp…!

When we finished eating one guy came to our table. He introduced himself and handed both of us his card. As if…! You know? He wanted to know if I was interested in doing some modelling. He said it would look great on my resume. Katie shut him down with a verbal body slam!

“Meals like this don’t grow on trees. I know you mean well but she won’t change shoes for less than two-fifty and hour.” Katie’s face was expressionless. As he walked away with his shoulders hunched, Katie leaned in toward me. “If they want a piece of you…any piece of you…make them pay.” She grinned wryly.

“Change shoes…? For two-fifty an hour…?” I grinned as we got up, Katie scooting around to pull out me chair.

“Honey…” She said sardonically. “I won’t even ring the doorbell for less than five hundred per. Look around you.” She said as she took my arm and we walked to the door. “Everyone you see here is a whore. They’re all getting fucked by someone else. We all earn by doing what the customer, or the boss, wants. That’s prostitution in my book baby doll.” She chuckled.

Putting my hand around her waist as we walked our dinner off a bit, I thought that maybe Katie was right. I thought about how Katie was…well…fucking me and I thought about how much better my life’s been since that first day…all the new things she brought into my life. And now maybe I too was a whore. I so badly wanted to meld into Katie but I had to settle for a cheek rub.

It was now dark and the streets were coming to life. I’d heard about Wilton Manors but I’d never been here before. It was like a foreign country to me. ‘They’…‘those people’…the fags, homos, fudge packers and carpet munchers (I learned that one from Katie) live there. And I must admit everywhere around me were scenes out of a fantasy musical or something.

I saw one man with skin-tight cherry red sequin shorts that hid no secrets. I also saw a woman wearing the biggest pair of steel capped electrician’s boots ever! She looked like she could beat the crap out of anybody! I went from holding Katie’s waist to grasping her arm with both my hands.

I had this very surreal feeling that meshed with some of the very surreal sights around me. And everywhere I saw same sex couples holding hands; hugging and even kissing. The past few days completely turned my world upside-down. Now I was one of…‘them’? But what was really strange was after the initial shock I felt totally comfortable and at ease?

“Let’s hang in here and clock the place for awhile.”

Katie opened the door of this bar and walked in with me still firmly attached to her arm. I immediately heard the sound of somebody playing the piano and singing. There were small tables with various munchables and drinks on top.

The people, mostly couples, were intently listening as this guy walks up to Katie. I thought we were being tossed out but he suddenly hugged her…of course. He escorted us to a table off toward the rear wall where we could hear and see the performer well but still had a little privacy?

No sooner had we sat down, catty corner of course, when two glasses of wine appeared followed shortly by a heavily tattooed woman clad completely in black studded leather.

“Hey Katie… Haven’t seen you in a while...” She gazed directly at me and grinned wryly. “Been busy I see.”

“Hi Callie…” Katie sounded slightly bored. “However are you doing?”

“I took a few days off…for a change.” Callie rolled her gorgeous brown eyes upward and sighed. “You know how it gets.” I loved her closely cropped assym pixie. “The money is hot…you know? But it does wear.”

“Yeah…I know.” Katie leaned in and looked at Callie. “I hate when it gets that way. But all those large bills looking so pretty on the bed can be so very dope.” Her voice dropped an octave.

“And this gorgeous creature…” Callie simply leered at me and winked. She didn’t even try to hide it. “…is your new BGFF?”

“Well…” Katie giggled and rolled her eyes. “I do own her.”

“Does she…?” Callie gazed at me. “Does she own you? Do you do whatever she tells you to?”

Gazing down at my newly polished nails I blushed…and almost the same deep red color. What could I say? I nodded. Callie turned to Katie with a look of sheer excitement.

“Have you turned her out yet?” Callie’s eyes were ablaze and her blood red lips grinned most lewdly.

“Not this one…” Katie raised my chin and gazed into my eyes warmly. “This one is special. She’s my very private property.” Katie glanced back at Callie with a huge smile. “Exclusive use only…” She emphasized and laughed turning to smile at me again. “She does everything I ask and then some.” Katie beamed with pride as she squeezed my hand gently.

The piano player finished his tune and people applauded…and some even cheered. I was more than thankful that Katie held my hand. It was a bit unnerving to have oneself being discussed in one’s own presence. I smiled demurely when Callie got up to leave.

“Well… My vaca is over and its time to go to work.” She laughed. “Tonight I’m daddy’s bad girl and I so badly need to be spanked.” Callie winked and walked away.

“Who is she?” Staring at Katie, I watched her eyes as she watched Callie leave.

“Ohhh…” Katie sighed. “You might say she competition…sort of…? She handles the weird stuff quite well. It’s super dope money but…black and blue marks? Really…? Or being pissed on…? Seriously…?”

“What did she mean by turning me out?”

Katie turned to face me. She took both my hands in hers and gave me a quick, but very hot, kiss. Then she gazed at me sadly and sighed.

“Very often the girlfriends of whores are also whores. Very often they both work to support their drug habits. But when someone like you…someone who is young, fresh and naïve comes along…the question becomes when do I whore you out? You know… Like…I make money when you’re on your back?”

Still detesting the word ‘whore’ but…well…I knew that Katie was never one for mincing her words. And being uttered by her magical lips sort of sweetened the context?

“But I would never do that to you.” Katie said as she gently squeezed both my hands. “You mean too much to me and I would never burn you down like that.” She leaned further in and kissed my cheek…and then my lips. “I always want you to be young, fresh and naïve. But only for me.”

Grasping both her hands in return and looked deeply into Katie’s eyes, I believed her…of course. But now there was another question begging to be asked. I leaned in a little closer now. The piano guy began another song. This one was kind of a soft ballad?

“Who was the one before me?” I asked in a whisper. “I mean who was the someone you…cared about before me?”

Katie stared with a shocked expression. She moved closer to me and put her arms around me. She gazed into my eyes. I saw such sadness that I instantly knew something awful must have occurred.

“Not now baby doll… And not here…” She rested her head upon my shoulder as she held me.

“Why are we here anyway?” I wrapped my arms around her.

“The clubs don’t even get going till around ten at the earliest.” She held me and sighed. “We won’t be out late but I do like dancing in a crowd…the right crowd.”

“The right crowd…?”

“Yeah…” She nibbled my ear lobe sending electric shock waves radiating through my body. “Like straight girls looking for a new thrill… something new and wickedly different. Tops looking for hot bottoms…” Katie looked at me. “Couples looking to work out a kink before they do the big time swamp strut…?” She snickered. “That’s us Bae. Working out our dance moves. Here… Eat this.” Katie handed me a pill.

She called me Bae again. I smiled and sighed and swallowed the pill. The wine made it go down rather nicely.

“So who’s Callie?” I asked innocently.

“Jealous…?” Katie laughed.

“As if…!” As if…!!!

“Callie is a just a wh…”

“Please Katie…” I whined knowing what was coming. “Please don’t use that word?”

“Okay…” Katie chuckled. “She’s just an escort. We never did a swamp strut. How’s that…?”

“Better…” I giggled. “By the way…what’s a swamp strut?”

Katie broke into laughter.

“Let me put it this way. You know how I get kind of swamp when we play?”

“Yeah…?” I nodded my head. Suddenly I realized what she meant. “Oh my God Katie…!”

“Yeah…” She chuckled. “Girls don’t get horny. They get swampy. Anyway… I met her at the convention center a few years ago. I was fresh and she was the pro. I was really just trying for a drink, some food, and maybe one or two large bills. It was during the boat show.” Katie giggled and got a faraway look in her eyes. “She let me tag along and we got drinks and dinner. But the john was hers. I run into her every now and then in a club or a gay bar.”

“So she’s also gay?”

“She’s so totally pan that I don’t think she even knows who, or what, to fuck first. And she doesn’t really care either.”

“Do guys get into all her tatts?”

“Some guys do. They think the tatts make her look wild and badass.” Katie laughed and touched her forehead to mine. “But no tramp stamps for us. You see…the big money usually wants a girl they can be seen with at a function of some sort…even at a restaurant. They love young and innocent looking arm candy. They def do not want a woman who screams out ‘I’m paid by the hour’…even if she is.”

“And so she does the weird ones?”

“Like I said it’s really dope money…honey…” Katie smiled wryly. “But she just can’t find a sugar daddy, or an agent…and the straights back away from anything too…freaky? And I can’t believe that little bitch came on to you knowing you’re mine.” Katie sounded slightly pissed off. “By the way sweet heart… So…Bae…how did it feel getting hit on for the first time?” Katie laughed.

“Uhhh…?” Hit on…? “Ohhh… You mean Callie?” I had to giggle. “As if ever… Anyway you hit on me…heavily as I recall.”

“Well… That’s very true. And I guess Bernie’s invite was a hit on you.” Katie laughed. “You need to get accustomed to it. You…” She brought her face very close to mine. “…are def going to get majorly hit upon…and no doubt very often. So get over it.” She chuckled.

The lightness of the evening was back upon us. I didn’t stray into that dark territory of ‘who came before me’ again though I was more curious than ever. But now I was feeling something different; something new. I wanted to get up and move. I wanted to feel my body work. I also noticed that colors in the bar, dim as the lighting was, seemed more…vivid? I suddenly felt this stupid smile come to my lips and I…giggled.

“Okay…” Katie shot up out of her chair. “It’s time to go.” She raised her hand for the waiter and gazed at me. “I love that dreamy expression you get when you’re sort of hammered.”

“Uhhh…?”

“Never mind bae…” She snickered.

Katie handed the waiter cash and, hooking her arm with mine, navigated us both out the door. The night air felt good…refreshing. And everywhere I cast my gaze was that amazing street performance. I felt so alive. We began to lightly bump our hips as we strolled…such as my hips were. And our arms were around one another’s waist.

The booming of the bass could be felt before we even got in the club. I don’t remember much of the details. But I do remember that the music almost instantly made me want to dance. All of the flashing and blinking lights gave the dancers an almost eerie look. I could feel the heat from all the people in spite of the air conditioning. Of course the appearance of various staged vignettes remained everywhere throughout the club.

We walked upstairs to yet another dance floor; this one quite larger and not yet full. My Katie immediately threw her arms up, squealed, and began to rapidly gyrate with the music. I followed her motions. My motions felt quite natural although I was not quite as fluid as she was with her body movements. We faced one another and she danced closer and closer to me until our tummies and raised hands touched.

Katie began to gently grind her body against mine. I felt her pelvis against mine; her boobs against mine. She was grinding her nipples upon mine. I couldn’t help but lower my arms and rest them upon her shoulders as I pulling her closer…and closer. Every touch was an explosion of sensation. My entire body felt electric.

I was so enrapt that I hadn’t noticed the change of song or tempo. Suddenly Katie broke free from my embrace and began to really dance around me. My arms dropped and I swayed to the beat watching her move. It was totally amazing. She was so into her own body that she could get her hips to move one way and her boobs the opposite. I could only envy her with a very broad and stupid grin on my face.

She began to gyrate around until I could feel her directly behind me. Now Katie’s body came up behind me and I could feel her movement without seeing it. Her hands began a voyage along my dress from my thighs up to my boobs. She was palpating ever so them softly. Feeling my aroused nipples she gently squeezed them though the dress. The feeling was…exquisite?

Closing my eyes once again I leaned back into Katie. She held me up as her hand went to my tummy and she began to gently rub the lower part just above my itty bitty boy bits. Every few rubs her hand would venture lower to my crotch. I felt so amazingly electric…as if I had this quite powerful surge of energy flowing from her through me.

Katie abruptly turned me to face her. She kissed me so deeply and passionately I felt as though our souls traded places for a blissful moment. When our lips parted, I stood there with my eyes still closed and my mouth still slightly agape.

“Stay just like that. Keep your eyes closed…and dance with me. You look so amazing.”

I felt Katie back away from me. I grinned and threw my arms back up and moved to the beat. I thought I could actually feel the music! I suddenly felt hands on my back. But they didn’t belong to Katie. The touch was gentle like hers but…different? I felt a body move up to touch mine from behind. I opened my eyes to quickly look.

“You were told to keep your eyes closed. Weren’t you?”

Her voice was raspy but soft in my ear. And she did smile sweetly. I couldn’t see much else with such a quick glance. She hands slowly moved up from my thighs to the crotch of my arms. She leaned in and nibbled on my earlobe.

“Hi…” Her breath tickled my ear. “My name is Jayda. I know your nasty little secret.” Jayda laughed as her hand flew down to my crotch and rubbed it softly. “And I don’t care.”

Jayda suddenly thrust her pelvis and I felt it! Jayda had a dick? Yet she seemed so very…she? Jayda turned me gently toward her and grasping my waist in her hands, she kissed me. Jayda’s lips…her kiss…was quite different than Katie’s. Her kiss was hungry…like she wanted to eat me up?

Jayda was only person ever, other than Katie and mom, to kiss me. I felt that tingling sensation. But it was not the same as with Katie. Her body movements were not the same. Jayda was def not nearly as…lush as Katie?

As I pondered my feelings about this new additive to the mix, someone else moved up behind me. I could smell her very distinctive scent. It was way sweet and fruity for me. But her hands were perfectly massaging my butt cheeks. I immediately forgave her perfume bath. As this was occurring, my hands were on the butt cheeks of Jayda. I couldn’t help but to gently squeeze those luscious cheeks and my hands. Was Jayda wearing a strap on?

“I know what you need and where you like it.” A smoky alto voice whispered sensually into my ear. “Only mine is so much bigger…” She took my hand and pulled it behind me, placing it upon her crotch. “…and real…and in wanting for you.” She giggled.

I was shocked. But I couldn’t let go of the bar of hardening flesh wrapped in cloth. I was so fascinated by its throbbing. Mine never did that. Not like this one anyway. I so wanted to feel it...up close and personal like???

Nestling it between my butt cheeks, I once again let go and allowed the music to move me. With Jayda in front and whoever in back, both rubbing against me, I was in heaven…sort of. I would hug one, and then the other, to me by their butts. I felt totally cocooned.

“You are such a slut!” I heard Katie’s faux angry appellation (did I mention before that this was an exam word). “I can’t leave you alone for even a minute.” She snickered. “Sorry girls…” Katie tugged me from between my two admirers? “You better do something about that thing.” Katie said to the woman with a dick? “You’ll never get it tucked like that.” Katie burst into laughter as we walked away.

“Tucked…?” I asked with a whisper into Katie’s ear.

“Don’t worry about it sweet heart. You’ll never have that problem.” She smiled.

Stepping in front of Katie I stop her. Grasping both her shoulders I gazed intently at her amazing beauty. Then I leaned in toward her and whispered in her ear.

“I am so… Can we go home? I need you to fuck my brains out.” I felt tears of emotion rising.

The momentous nature of my words didn’t strike me for the longest moment. Katie was taken immediately with what I’d said. Home was suddenly wherever we could be alone together. It didn’t matter at that moment. Home is where we lived at that particular moment…together. Home was her apartment where the true inner me was released. Home was with Katie…and being with Katie was so safe, so comfortable, so easy, and so very real.

‘Fuck my brains out’? Was I joking? I had never had a prurient (yeppers…another SAT exam word) thought…or feeling…not ever…until I met Katie. And at the moment all I could think about was having her take me…literally! I wanted to feel her pound into me. I wanted some part of her to travel through that piece of plastic…or whatever…and transfer some of her soul into me.

I wanted Katie to spoon up behind me with her strap on thingy still in me. I wanted to fall asleep in her arms with that extension of her persona still inside me. I wanted to wake up feeling her still inside me and still wanting me. I wanted my butt hole to vibrate from her energy and never stop.

Katie placed her hands upon my cheeks gently. The look in her eyes was heated. Her kiss was heated and full of emotion. I knew she could read my mind…and my body.

“I’ve been thinking of nothing else baby doll.” Her pale green eyes were electric. “You keep all your secrets there you know.” She wiped away a tear I’d shed with her finger. “You keep them up your ass hole…just like the rest of us.”

Katie took my hand again and led me out the door. Her pace was a quite a bit livelier as we walked toward her car.

“Please slow down.” I whined.

Though I thought myself inure to the effects of my heels on my feet, they were becoming quite sore. Katie turned and gazed at me. She knew immediately what the issue was.

“My feet are killing me.”

“Welcome to the world of high heels.” Katie snickered. “Why do you think I kicked my heels off when we were dancing?”

I held onto Katie as I bent and, after slipping my feet out of the shoes one at a time, I rubbed my toes.

“Will I be like that woman…you know…the one with the dick?” I straightened and glanced at Katie.

“No baby doll…” Katie smiled gently. “Like Zoey said…you redefine the meaning of passing privilege.”

“I don’t really understand.” Clueless…

“People don’t question you being female. You have the voice of a ten year old before the hormones kick in. You have the perfect model’s figure; small tits, small hips, and a gorgeous child’s face with delicious lips. Anyway…” Katie took my hand and we strolled slowly. “You’re starting at a much younger age.”

‘Starting at a much younger age’ I thought? Starting what? I stopped and hugged Katie. I actually felt a wee bit frightened. That woman with the dick…I clocked her even though I wasn’t quite sure what I was clocking? Maybe it was a lingering bit of the masculine? I wasn’t bothered by it. I was excited by it.

“What was that?” She asked with a giggle.

Shrugging my shoulders, I was too frightened to be honest. I was loving the way my life was with Katie but I didn’t know where this…or where I…was going. And the more I was referred to as ‘she’, the more natural this seemed to be. Nobody questioned it…or me. And when I found out exactly what ‘passing privilege’ was, I felt more beholding to her for finding me.

Katie simply stared at me with the most amazing smile; so…loving? For just a mere moment I thought she might shed a tear. But there was something else in her gaze and I recognized it as red-hot tamale passion.

“I thought I’d allow those two playtime with you for a few minutes.” Katie took my hand and we strolled once again. “But then I felt…” She sighed. “…jealous.”

“You know them?” I was shocked. “Is there anybody you don’t know?”

“Listen kitten…” Katie gazed at me. “Do you really think I’d let anyone I didn’t know do that?” She laughed. “I’d claw their face off. Anyway…” We arrived at the car and she opened my door. “They were just the warm up act.”

The ride home was amazing. We couldn’t keep our hands off one another during the trip. Katie had her hand down my panty and she was rubbing the head of my dick with her thumb. I had my hand beneath her skirt…as if she wore a panty…and her wet scent flowed over my fingers. And then my fingers were beneath my nose inhaling her essence.

We were no better in the apartment. The trail of our clothing led to us, completely naked, getting totally ripped on the pipe. We sat facing one another. My legs were hooked over hers and whichever hand was free played with the other’s body. Katie gave me another pill for the pain I really didn’t feel.

“Honey bear…” She spoke with the most lewd lilt. “What I’m going to do to your tits tonight, you’re going to need it.”

Katie got up and went into the bedroom. She returned with two plastic tubes, some kind of squeezy thingy, and her ever present tube of goo. After we resumed our sitting arrangement, Katie opened the tube of goo and, after putting a glob on her fore finger, rubbed it around both my nipples. The coolness of the goo only amplified the tingling my body had been experiencing all night.

Katie then placed one tube directly over my nipple. With the squeezy thingy attached she gave it a squeeze. I thought somebody had just sent a lightning bolt right through my nipple. That bolt ended at the tip of my dick which she was rubbing gently as my entire body quaked. The second and third squeezes sucked my entire nipple and aureole up. I had no idea what Katie was doing to me other than I couldn’t wait for the other tube to be attached.

“God… You’re so wet!” Katie beamed. “Here… Taste…” I licked her thumb. “I know.” She chuckled. “You taste good.”

“I want to go with you when you visit with Bernie.” I had to be high.

“Why of course kitten…” Katie lilted. Her grin was huge! “I wouldn’t even think of going without you. After all…” She arched one brow. “He did invite you as well. I bet you’ll want to suck his cock.” Her eyes lit up. “I know you will. And I bet you’ll want to sit on his cock…won’t you my little slut.”

Sitting there staring at Katie, I couldn’t deny anything she was saying. I even imagined sitting on it…not necessarily Bernie’s it…but somebody’s it. Smiled coyly I grasp the hand she was touching me with. I blushed like never before. And my eyes were focused on how amazing my nails still looked. Katie just looked at me and inhaled seriously on the pipe.

“Yeah… Maybe…” I finally said and giggled.

“You know what he’ll do? Come baby doll... I want to show you something.”

Katie got up and held her hand down for me. I took it, got to my feet, and let her lead me into the bedroom. The slightly swinging tubes dangling off my…boobettes…elicted a groan and a moan as we walked. She opened her closet door and bent down for a shoe box.

“Look at this sweet heart.” Katie lifted the top to reveal neatly bundled hundred dollar bills. “See that other one?” She pointed to the next box. “Same thing… I get paid in a check and tips in cash. And Bernie always throws in a little something extra each time I visit him.”

“Oh…my…God…!”

I was… I can’t describe how I felt. Shocked and giddy…maybe…? I’d never ever seen that much money before.

“Yeah… Seriously…with you simply showing up…? Heaven only knows how much he’ll give us. Probably five or six big ones and I don’t mean cock.” Katie laughed. “And if we stay with him overnight…? Yeah…easily six… But I’m not going to tell him.”

“Katie…?” I was surprised. “Why not…?”

“Bernie, as much as he likes his pussy, loves a really good surprise even more.” Katie laughed. “You’ll see sweet heart. Now come on…” She smiled lewdly as she put the box back. “Let’s get ready for bed.” She pulled me into the bathroom. “Let’s freshen up your lip stain. I love you doing me with blood red slick glossy lips.” She giggled. “Oh yeah…” Katie sharply yanked off each of the tubes. “Enough of these…for now…”

Aside from the sharp immediate pain which dissipated quickly, my nipples stuck out and looked amazingly thick. Katie washed the residue of the goop from my boobs with warm water which felt so very soothing. Then she grabbed both my nipples and gently squeezed them. I nearly hopped up off the floor. The sensation was so intense and when she sucked nearly my entire boobette into her mouth, I almost fainted from the pleasure.

‘I definitely needed a real pair of these things’ ran through my mind as she tortured my nipple with her amazing tongue. The pleasure was so intense I thought I might have peed only to discover a long dripping strand of my boy goo.

“Oh my…” Katie lilted. “Somebody’s very excited.”

Katie took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom and pushed me down onto the bed. What can I say? She donned her strap on and proceeded to fuck my brains out. But it wasn’t merely some random rutting on her part. It was a gradual escalation of thrilling and tingling motions that culminated in the most exquisite, powerful, and seemingly never ending orgasm ever.

Katie was always top and I loved every second of it. I loved being on my back with my legs spayed wide. I loved hooking my heels behind her and pulling her into me. I especially loved it because she paid undue amounts of time pleasuring my suddenly huge…well…maybe only larger…nipples whilst her vibrating dick slammed in and out of me.

It was when I wrapped my arms and legs around her, drawing her body into mine, that I exploded as never before. Her body rubbing against mine as she fucked me, her naked flesh slick with perspiration, rubbing against my dick each time she entered me, created an amazing volcano of pleasure. My own wetness only added to the slick and sliding sensations I was feeling so strongly.

My moans of ecstasy became cries of pleasure. And those cries became profane screams of ultimate delight. There were stars and bells and all forms of magical apparitions and sounds ringing in my ears. And these appeared before my eyes whether they were opened or tightly shut. That all powerful blast of consummate pleasure seemed to go on and on until I could no longer stand it and my limbs fell limp upon the bed. I think I literally passed out for a moment.

When I regained my vision Katie was on top on me trying to catch her breath. I felt her body quivering and her breath upon my cheek. And then she stiffened and groaned long…and hard. Katie went limp again and once again she fought to catch her breath.

“I’ve got to turn this fucking thing off.”

Katie spoke with a breathless whisper. She began to get to her knees and I immediately wrapped my arms and legs around her. I didn’t want her to leave me. I wanted her to stay inside me forever.

“No…! Please…! Stay in me a little longer.” I whined.

“You want my cock to stay in you?” She snickered. “I have to turn the vibrator off before I lose my mind. Oh my God…!” Katie’s body shook again. She suddenly grinned and she smiled wickedly. “You are such a slut.”

Katie reached behind her back and undid the strap. As she got to her knees I could hear the vibrator and I saw what was getting her so excited. The knobby part of her strap on, the part for her, made a wet popping sound when she pulled it out. After turning it off, Katie rolled me atop her and refastened the strap on belt round my back. After turning the thingy back on, she rolled back over and nestled into my side.

“Now I can be in you as long as you’d like.” Katie snickered and kissed my cheek. “All night if you wish…” She laid her head next to my boob. I felt her breath on my nipple as she sighed. “Now it’s time to get serious.” She said as she cupped my boy bits in her warm hand. “We need to empty my closet.”

“Why…? What’s happening?” I was fighting the vibrations for a mere moment of clarity.

“I’m going to shed stuff and we’re going to have some work done in the bathroom.”

“Oh…yeah…” I lilted. “I forgot about that. When are they going to start work?”

“Probably next Monday... I haven’t called them yet. But it’s Bernie’s general contractor so it will all go quickly.”

“Yeah… But what about your clothes…?” I had just become aware that although my butt hole was buzzing…sort of…my entire bottom was as well?

“Well…?” Katie gave my boy bits a hand hug. “I think it’s time for baby doll to move in. I want your things in my closet.” She brought her hand up to stroke my cheek softly. “I love doing our GRWM and our OOTD with you. I think I’ll keep you.” She chuckled just before diving down and taking my boy bits into her mouth.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Insidious

joannebarbarella's picture

Stevie is accepting his/her seduction with open arms, hardly surprising for a 16-year-old with no social ability who has been isolated by his peers.
If I look back at myself at that age I could easily see myself embracing the intoxication of being (apparently) loved by a goddess. I would have joyfully and unconditionally accepted my transition into girlhood with all its sexual connotations, being accepted as the exciting feminine creature inside me, except that I was never as beautiful as Stevie and I was just a little more streetwise.

She doesn't need much leading and Katie's motives are questionable to say the least.