The Experiment

Printer-friendly version

Chas looked at me doubtfully, “I somehow don’t think it’ll work Dan” He said dismissively.

“Course it will. I’ve tested it, but I need a second opinion.” I replied.

“I’m not getting my cock out in front of you, that would be gay.” He replied.

“Oh man, sometimes you are so thick. You can take it in the bathroom and try it.”

I handed him a condom which he begrudgingly took. It was a little over 5 mins later when he returned, without the device or condom. “It’s not working for me.” He said.

“What happened?” I asked suspiciously.

He mumbled, “I can’t get hard, no motivation.”

I pointed to my Surface Pro, “I’m sure I can find you some motivation”

“It’s not that,” he indicated, blushing slightly, “It’s just, well, you know.”

I didn’t know, when I tried it, it worked a charm, maybe not all guys are like me though. ‘Obviously, not all guys are like me.’ I thought.

“So, what do we need then?” I asked screwing my nose up at him.

“You need to make a whole torso I think, I need something to grab hold of. Or get a girl to wear it, model it. Your sister, she’d be good as a model.” He replied.

“Man, you are so perverted. Claire would kill me for even thinking that, no, it is so wrong. Another thing, what would be the point of making a torso? Might as well just buy a blow-up doll.” I was starting to lose my patience, ‘Wish I’d never told him.’ I thought as I scowled at my best friend.

“Right, this is an experiment Chas. Go fetch the device,” he disappeared in to my en suite and returned holding said device and handed it to me. I attached the device over my tight jeans with a belt and adjusted it into position.

“What the fuck?” Chas almost yelled.

“Hey, I’ve still got my jeans on.” I pointed out and knelt on the bed in front of him. I turned round getting on to all fours so we couldn’t see each other’s faces.

“What you doing man? I hope you’re not expecting me to stick my cock in there while it’s attached to you.” He complained.
I pointed out again, “I’m fully clothed man, what’s the problem?”

“That’s the problem,” he stated. “Well, that and you’re not a girl.”

“But that’s the point, you don’t need a girl if you’re using this.”

“So, I’m meant to fuck you while you’re wearing a home-made fake pussy?” I thought it was a rhetorical question. Which it turned out not to be because he continued, “Well? Is that what you want?”

I sighed, “No, Chas, it’s not what I want, but I thought it might help you.”

“OK, look, I get it. Wait here,” I said taking the device off.

I slowly opened my bedroom door and listened, no sound. I crept along the landing and knocked on Claire’s door. ‘No answer’ I thought, ‘maybe she’s downstairs or out even.’ I slowly opened her door and snuck inside, my heart beating hard and fast. I slowly crept to her en suite and she wasn’t in there either. Looking through the laundry I fished out a skirt and a pair of her panties. I stashed them up my shirt and fled back to my room.

“Now what?” Asked Chas as I entered my en suite and shut the door.

“Wait.” I uttered again, peeking out before closing it again.

I Pulled my tight jeans off and lowered my underwear. ‘What the fuck am I doing?’ I asked myself in my head.

I pulled the panties up my legs and stepped into the skirt before buttoning and zipping it into place. I looked in the mirror. ‘God, I’m wearing a skirt!’ The socks didn’t look right so I slipped them off and put them in the laundry basket. Then I had to remove the panties to put the device on. Then a thought occurred to me. ‘Why did I even take the panties?’ It was a mini skirt I had, I recognised it as a sports skirt Claire uses for sports at college.

Adjusting the device into place, I quickly pulled the panties back up and made sure the pleated skirt was straight. ‘All this, just for an experiment.’ I thought as I opened the door.

A strange look crossed Chas’ face, “So you’re a tranny now then?” He asked.

“No Chas, I’m trying to get you motivated, but I’m having second thoughts.”

He leant forward and lifted the skirt and saw the knickers and what was underneath. I batted his hand away, “Give over pervert.”

“You’re the one who wants me to fuck you and I’m the pervert?”

I plonked down on his knee to wind him up a bit, he didn’t push me off which surprised me. Instead, he put his arms round me and tickled the shit out of my ribs, which left us both rolling on the floor screaming with laughter.

There was a knock on my door, “What are you two up to now?” It was my mum, oops.
“Nothing mum.” I yelled back. “We’re just messing about”, luckily; she didn’t open the door. “Just keep it down boys.” I heard her walk off and
down the stairs.

I looked at Chas and he looked at me and we just lost control. After we’d calmed down, I just wanted to put my jeans back on to avoid discovery and embarrassment. So, I legged it to my en suite. I was starting to turn to close the door when two hands grabbed my hips. Chas had followed me, he gently ushered me to the sink and slipped a hand up my skirt, slipping my panties down and I stepped out of them. He wet his fingers and started feeling for the slit where the pussy was situated, brushing my anus on its way past, my heart was beating so hard and fast I thought it was going to burst.

“What you doing?” I whispered, he shushed me and carried on.

I jumped a little when his finger started pushing against my anus, but I let him continue, it felt nice. I suddenly felt a plop as his finger slipped inside and he was sliding it in and out. That was a really strange, but nice sensation, I liked it. He removed it and replaced it with two and my head started spinning. I pushed back slightly, and he slid his fingers back out. Something else was there, something hard. I turned round to face him and planted my lips on his. Our tongues explored each other’s mouths and when we broke for air, I felt something hard pressing into my leg.

I looked down, saw, and then took hold of his cock and sank to my knees. I’d seen enough porn on my computers to know exactly what to do and after licking and sucking his shaft and balls soon had him on the edge. I stood up and reached onto the sink unit to grab the condom he hadn’t used earlier. I unwrapped it and deftly slid it down his shaft and turned back round. I used some baby oil to lubricate us both and lifting my skirt pushed my arse out to meet him and he gently slid his throbbing manhood into my tight anus. It hurt a little as he started to pump in and out, I ignored the pain though and grabbed one of his hands and clasped it over my mouth to stop me making too much noise. How he didn’t explode straight away I don’t know but after a few minutes of thrusting we both came together, and I let out a moan of ecstasy as I felt his cock throbbing inside me. He held me close for a few seconds before pulling out and disposing of the condom. Then I watched him pee, I don’t know why.

I cleaned myself up and hurriedly put my panties back on and put my jeans back on. Took the skirt off and hid it in my laundry basket intending to put it back later along with my underpants. ‘Hang on, my underpants?’ I realised what I’d done but didn’t care as I walked into my bedroom.

We looked at each other and he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his knee.

Our lips met again, and our tongues once again explored each other’s hot mouths. I felt his cock growing as I squirmed on his knee and moved so I could straddle his legs. Fuck it felt good.

I knew what I needed to do and slipped down between his legs and unzipped him, I reached inside his boxers and pulled his manhood out before sinking my mouth onto it. 10 or so minutes later he held the back of my head as his sticky salty sperm hit the back of my throat on it’s way to my stomach.

I really don’t know what got into me, well, I know his cock got into me, 3 times! But I don’t know how we went from A to B and how I felt about what happened. As I was laying in bed that night, I thought about how it felt and how much I really enjoyed it and the fact that I was still wearing panties under my pjs. I also wasn’t sure how it would affect our friendship. But I guess I’ll find out at school tomorrow.

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Riveting!

This chapter (start) knocked it out of the park. You had the motivation. You had the curiosity followed by surprise. Looking forward to reading the 2nd part.

Hugs,
Sharon

The experiment

This was an excellent story