Girl Park Birthday Party

Printer-friendly version

 

Girl Park Birthday Party
by Melanie Brown
Copyright  © 2020 Melanie Brown

A dad wanted to give his daughter the experience of a lifetime and got one for himself

 


 

Hailey rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. “Sheesh Dad. Why are we up at oh-dark-thirty on a Saturday for crying out loud?”

I grinned at my daughter. “It’s a surprise.” I studied her a moment as she folded her arms, pissed at having to be up early. I couldn’t believe what a beautiful young woman she was becoming. Of course, every father’s daughter is beautiful, but I think she’d be regardless. She’s already having to beat boys off with a stick. It’s been a tough five years since the divorce, but I think I’ve managed to raise her fairly well. They didn’t get along very well, but still, I could never completely replace her mother in her life.

I was giving Hailey a special birthday present. One that I hope she’ll enjoy and remember. Technically her birthday is Tuesday, but that’s a school and work day. I can’t believe she’ll be fourteen! I’m really starting to feel old. Especially since she’s already started that phase of being constantly embarrassed to be around her dad.

I’m taking her to Girl Park this year for a three hour objective time birthday special. The package includes entry to the park for me, Hailey and four of her friends along with twenty virtual adventures of her choosing. I asked her to pick which friends she wanted for her party. She grumbled at first about being too old for stupid things like birthday parties, but I talked her into doing it just one more time. I couldn’t pay for her friend’s trip to Houston, but they were all willing to make their own arrangements for the chance to go to Girl Park, the most immersive virtual reality park in the world and it caters to females. Guys can go too, but everyone has to be female inside the park with very few exceptions.

Even though I’m paid to enter, I’ve already decided to just wait in the lobby while Hailey has fun with her friends. I’m guessing most parents are going to do the same.

We got out of the train and began walking to the next station. At this hour, there weren’t very many people here. In a few hours, I’m sure it will be a zoo.

Hailey looked and blinked in the bright lights. “Even though it’s way too early to be up, I did like the train ride, Dad. We hardly ever take the train. But where are we going?”

I shook my head. “I told you. It’s a secret.”

Smirking, Hailey said, “Looks like we’re about to run out of train stations. The only one left is the mag-lev to Houston.”

She stopped walking and her eyes got large. She looked up at me. “Houston? A mag-lev to Houston… Are we going to Girl Park?”

I chuckled. “You guessed it. It’s your birthday party. Several of your friends will be meeting you there.”

She hugged me tight. “Oh, Daddy! I take back all those names I called you this morning.” She took my hand and practically pulled me to the mag-lev station.

The mag-lev already had quite a few passengers onboard. It’s the fastest way to surface travel in the world. We’ll be in Houston in about an hour.

The mag-lev ride is eerily quiet and smooth. There’s just a low level hum that’s barely noticeable. The landscape goes by so fast, you can’t really keep up with where you are.

A little over an hour later, the mag-lev shuttle that connected to the main train, glided into the Girl Park station. There was already a crowd forming at the entrance of the pink, fairytale castle.

Hailey started to run as soon as she saw her four friends waiting by the entrance. Since I pre-paid, for me, Hailey and the four girls, we were going to take the VIP entrance. Only one parent in her group of friends was a guy besides me. The other parents were apparently the moms. I didn’t pay for them. If they wanted to join their daughters, it was going to be on their dime. Dime. I had to get a loan to pay for this venture.

I shook hands all around with the parents. One mom grinned at me. “Thank you so much for doing this. I’ve heard so much about this park.”

Another mom nodded. “I agree. I’m trying to save up to just bring my daughter here for her eighteenth birthday. I wish I could afford to go with her now.”

I said, “Y’all are very welcome. Look. I got a pass since I bought the birthday package. If you want to go with your daughter, I can…”

Hailey turned to me, her eyes flashing. “Dad! You’re going with me!”

I laughed. “Honey, I’m hardly a girl. And you don’t want me along.”

Hailey took my hand. “You’re going.”

I looked at the other parents and shrugged. “I guess I’m going with her.” The other parents laughed as well.

I bought twenty adventures. Hailey could choose how she wanted to divvy them up. She chose six individual random adventures at full immersion for herself. Those six would include me as well. She then picked four individual random adventures in full immersion for each of her friends. She also picked eight random adventures for her and one friend each. All of these would be somewhat short duration, no more than a day subjective time. The last two were extended adventures for all five kids. They were able to extend their subjective time by excluding my participation in the final sim. Girl Park labels every simulation, from going on a date to being a girl Indiana Jones an adventure. Fortunately for the parents, all are age appropriate.

I looked at the group of girls. “Okay, everyone. Have your tickets out. We take the VIP entrance on the right. Follow me.”

The girls all lined up behind me and we got into the much shorter line. In less than ten minutes, we were through the gates. A woman in a Girl Park uniform pointed and instructed us to wait at that location for our “tour guide”.

The girls were giddy with excitement. I was already beginning to regret my decision to have let Hailey talk me into going in the simulator with her. The rules of the park strictly stated that anyone entering the simulator has to either be female or cast as female. I saw boys standing in line and also saw other fathers in line with their daughters. So I guessed what I was doing isn’t all that unusual.

After a few minutes wait, an attractive young woman in a Girl Park uniform approached us. “Good morning, everyone. Welcome to Girl Park. I hope you are all ready for an experience you’ll never forget. And to help you not forget, Blu-Ray discs will be available for purchase of your adventures.”

Oh just wonderful. That’s all I need is a permanent record of me looking female. Sadly, from what I understand, the simulator picks your role at random when a simulation starts.

The woman walked up to me with a bemused expression. “Are you sure you want to enter the simulation, sir? We have to check.”

I nodded. I pointed at Hailey. “She insists.”

The woman smiled knowingly. “That happens more than you think. Don’t worry sir. I’m sure you’ll enjoy sharing these experiences with your daughter and most parents discover a deeper understanding of their daughters.’

The woman raised her arms and addressed the group of girls. And me. “I need your attention, please. I’m going to lay out the ground rules and they must be followed exactly for your own safety and enjoyment of the park.

“I’ll be taking you to a prep room. You each get a private prep room keyed to your thumbprint. You can safely leave any personal items there. In the changing room you will find packages with your simulator suits. These include a skull cap, and a bra and panties. These are special clothes required by the simulator. No one will see you in your bra and panties. You must remove all your clothes before you put on the Girl Park undies. These clothes contain circuitry that allows you to interact with the simulator. If you need to relieve yourself, don’t worry. Just pee through the panties. You won’t get shocked or damage the panties. Please change your clothes as quickly as you can. When you’ve changed, take the exit door and follow the arrows on the floor to your simulation room.”

I looked worriedly at the woman. “Do I have to wear a bra and panties?”

The woman just smiled. “Yes sir. The simulation won’t work without them.”

I sighed heavily.

Grinning at me, the tour guide said, “Okay, ladies. Please follow me.”

We were all led to a block of individual rooms. I entered my room and there on a chair was a plastic wrapped set of clothes. I was afraid to open it. The package was labeled “Adult”. Finally I opened the package. There was a definite “new electronics” smell to the clothes. The material was very soft and I was amazed that it contained electronics. There will millions of tiny electrodes to stimulate your skin to make you think you’re feeling things. I couldn’t begin to image just how they were able to do that on such a large scale. I remember reading Girl Park had the largest server farm on the planet.

I looked around the room nervously, seeing if I could spot any cameras. I then stripped down naked. I fastened the skull cap to my head. I was expecting it to buzz or something. But nothing happened. I picked up the panties and grimaced. I couldn’t believe that I was about to put on women’s panties. They appeared to be women’s panties with some wiring. They were amazingly comfortable though. Lastly I picked up the bra. It looked for all the world like one of my ex-wife’s sports bras. I sighed heavily and slid the bra over my head. It fit me perfectly, though snug. It was also amazingly comfortable.

I stood in front of the exit door. I felt totally ridiculous in my bra and panties. I took a deep breath and opened the door. There was no one else in the hall. Just arrows on the floor. I followed them to another door. I wondered why I didn’t see any of the girls in the hallway. Was I the last one? Then it dawned on me. The guide said no one will see you in your bra and panties. This hallway must be simulated. It’s probably a system check of sorts before the real simulations start.

I pushed the bar to open the door…

“Mackenzie! Come on!” shouted Hailey. I looked over at her and was shocked to see her looking just like she always does. Except she was dressed in a cheerleader uniform. Being a cheerleader was a dream that had been taken from her when she suffered a severe leg injury in a car accident. And here she was, living that dream. Jumping and running. She was so damned happy I wanted to cry.

“Mackenzie!” Hailey shouted again. “Come on. The pep rally is about to start!”

I looked down at myself. I was also wearing a cheerleader uniform. Long, dark brown hair fell across my shoulders. Oh my God. I’m a teenage girl! And apparently I’m Mackenzie.

I ran out to the middle of the field house floor to join Hailey and the other girls. I looked around and was horrified to see hundreds of kids up in the stands. They all started yelling when the cheerleaders ran out. Holy crap. I was terrified to be in front of all these people while wearing a short skimpy dress! What was I going to do?

And then the total immersion kicked in. Suddenly I was a confident, teen girl with my BFF Hailey. We’ve been friends since the fourth grade. The band started to play and we all lined up to wave and cheer.

I looked up in the stands and saw a boy staring right at me. Even from this distance I could tell he was just looking at me. It dawned on me that the boy looked a lot like the father that came to the park with us. I didn’t pay his way in, so this must be the park generating characters from my own memories. He was the most recent male I’d met, so it put him in the sim. I hope the sim isn’t making him my boyfriend or something stupid like that.

I have to admit though, joining in with the other girls to cheer and do a skit and a few stunts, I found that I really enjoyed being a girl. I felt so full of energy and that I could do anything. Intellectually I understood it was the sim making me happy to be a girl. What else could I be? I sure didn’t want to be a boy.

It was an absolute joy to watch Hailey. Her grin was infectious. Jumping high, doing the splits, and all the things her real body won’t allow.

After Hailey jumped down to the ground, she looked over at me, grinning. “I think Carey likes you.”

I looked up into the stands to see that boy staring at me. “Really think so?” I asked. Since this sim was for Hailey, I was surprised it would spend any time on me other than in a supporting role.

Hailey giggled. “Yeah, I think so. You know I’ve been trying like forever to get Tony to ask me out? He said he’d go out with me, if you go out with Carey.”

As the band began to play again, I asked above all the shouting, “Why doesn’t he just ask me himself?”

Hailey smirked. “He’s too shy.”

Before I could reply, we were led into another cheer. Well, that explains that, I thought. That boy’s interest in me is purely so Hailey could have a date with that boy she’s been crazy about, even if it’s just virtually. I wondered when this sim would end. I thought it was just for the pep rally. Does it end with Hailey getting a date with Tony? Am I going to be stuck dating Carey? At least he’s really cute.

After a few more yells and stunts, we all lined up solemnly behind a microphone stand. The school’s principal walked onto the stage to talk about how our team was going to kick our rival’s ass that night at the game.

Hailey leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Will you do it?”

I nodded. “Yep.” I’ll throw myself on the altar of romance so Hailey can have her dream date. And Carey is really cute. It’s just he always walks down the hall with his head down. I hope he’s not like that on a date.

My vision suddenly blurred and I felt a momentary queasiness. We were running across the stadium’s football field. I was with the other cheerleaders. We were going to hold up a large paper banner with our team’s name and our mascot drawn on it. The team was going to run through it. Last time I got knocked down when they ran through.

Hailey was helping me hold the banner up. Her eyes were bright and her grin was a mile wide. I’ve never seen her this happy in a long time. Say what you want, but she’s finally living her dream, being down on the field as a cheerleader, that fate had denied her if only for a moment.

And I have to say I was very glad Hailey had insisted I join her. Being able to share this with her, as her equal was incredible.

The other cheerleaders as well as the dance team lined up to form a gauntlet of girls for the team to run through. To cheers and yells, they came running down the line. I braced myself and managed to stay on my feet as they burst through the banner.

Tony was on the football team and this is probably the first time Hailey ever really paid attention to a game. Neither of us were big on sports so it didn’t bother me that all the running and jumping around and shouting cheers didn’t give me much chance to watch the game.

I never realized how much work and how much fun being a cheerleader was. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t love the energy I felt from being in a teen girl’s body. I really didn’t have time to dwell on the fact that I was female. Inside the sim, you are what you appear to be. You don’t just look like a teen girl. You are a teen girl, plumbing and all. And with full immersion that went even deeper.

I have to say I was getting tired of this simulation. I’m not a football fan and the game has been tied since the first quarter. Hailey was having a blast and that was the important part. Not surprisingly, with only five seconds left, Tony got the final score and won the game for our side. Yes our side. It’s my school too.

Hailey started jumping and shouting and she grabbed my arm. “We did it! Did you see that? Tony won the game!” The crowds in the stands were shouting and yelling too.

Grinning, I shouted, “I saw! That’s awesome!”

Things settled down. Us cheerleaders lined up along the side line as the football team lined up behind us. The band started to play the alma mater. Tony put his arms around Hailey’s shoulders as everyone swayed back and forth. I expected the sim to terminate any second now.

My vision blurred. Why is it shifting?

My vision was still clearing as over the cell phone I had to my ear, I heard Hailey say, “We’ll be there in thirty minutes. I hope you’re ready!”

I was staring at my reflection in my dresser mirror. And Oh-my-God. Was I ever ready. “Yeah, I’m ready.” And then she hung up.

I stepped up to the mirror. I couldn’t believe what I saw. It was still basically my face, but as a teen girl. I was very pretty. I leaned in to get a better look. My make-up was flawless. How could I do that? Well, I didn’t. The sim did. But still.

I looked down. I was wearing a floral print cotton dress and strappy sandals. I felt pretty sure that compared to my date, I’m going to be way over dressed. Girls would always do that to me on dates back in school.

I wondered where the sim was getting the images for what I guess was my bedroom. It looked pretty generic. It was probably some basic textures. I opened a few drawers on the dresser. They were empty. All for show. This sim wasn’t for my benefit after all.

I looked around the room. Nobody else was around. I felt guilty for even thinking it, but I stood in front of the dresser mirror an lifted my dress. I felt disappointed when I saw my pixilated crotch. Well, I did buy PG tickets.

I heard a woman’s voice call out from the other room. “Mackenzie! Hailey’s here!”

“Coming, Mom!” I shouted, taking a wild guess the woman would be my character’s mother. I checked my make-up one last time in the mirror and then hurried out to the living room.

When I entered the living room, I saw an attractive woman in her early forties, dressed in jeans and white blouse. “Grab your purse, honey. I think your friends are in a hurry.”

“Thanks, Mom,” I said as I gave her a quick hug and grabbed my purse from its resting spot on the couch. Hailey was standing in the doorway, waving for me to hurry.”

Mom called out, “Be back by midnight!”

Hailey almost shouted, “Let’s go, girl!”

I looked over at her, feeling annoyed. “Are we late or something?”

Hailey sighed. “No. I just don’t want anything to go wrong.”

As we ran up to the car, Hailey’s boyfriend Tony opened the car doors for both of us. Hailey was going to sit in the front, and I’d take the back seat with Carey. He was grinning as I climbed into the back seat.

Smiling, Carey said, “Hey, Mac.” His face suddenly dropped. “Can I call you that?”

I grinned and nodded. “Sure, Carey.” Despite the bucket seats, Hailey was sitting way too close to that Tony guy.

Returning to his grin, Carey said, “Anyway, it’s great to see you. You look very nice tonight.”

I smiled back at him. “Thank you. You look nice too.” Carey surprised me. It looked as if he’d taken a shower and put on a clean, button down shirt.

He adjusted himself to where he was sitting very close. “I’m really looking forward to seeing this movie. I think you and Hailey will enjoy it.”

I looked at Carey curiously. “What movie is it?”

Carey grinned. “A Girl Park Romance, available in the park store on digital, DVD, and Blu-Ray for just $19.98.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at the blatant commercial.

After arriving at the mall, we got out of Tony’s car and started walking to the mall entrance. Tony took Hailey’s hand. She sure looked happy. I’m glad she was enjoying this.

Carey reached over and took my hand. I was surprised by the tingle I felt when our hands touched. I looked over at him. I smiled. He’s really cute. How had I not noticed him before?

We got in line at the theater. No dinner first, I guess. Tony bought Hailey her movie ticket. And then Carey paid my way into the movie. I’ve never had a boy buy my ticket before. He then bought me a soft drink and he got a tub of popcorn for us to share. Did I mention he was cute?”

About a minute after Tony put his arm around Hailey’s shoulder, here came Carey’s arm. I let him do it. I’m not going to tell anyone, but I kind of enjoying being a girl on a date with a boy. I snuggled against Carey’s shoulder and felt all warm inside. I was heartened to see Hailey move Tony’s hand when he tried to cup her breast.

Through the whole movie, Carey held my hand and would say little things like, “Your hair smells nice.”

I wasn’t sure if I liked it when Tony leaned over and gave Hailey a kiss.

I looked up expectantly at Carey. I felt a wave of disappointment when he didn’t kiss me.

The movie was as forgettable as I thought it would be. It was just a recorded session of a Girl Park adventure.

When the credits began to roll, Carey turned to me and asked, “Did you like it?”

I grinned at him. “I liked it a lot. Thanks for bringing me.” What else was I going to say?

Walking back out to the car, Tony has his arm around Hailey’s waist and Carey’s arm was around mine. I could get used to this…

As we left the parking lot, Tony announced, “I’ll drop you guys off first, First Mackenzie and then you, Carey. And then I’ll take Hailey home.

Tony pulled his car up to my house. Carey said, “I’ll walk you to the door.” He then jumped out of the car, ran around to my door and helped me out. I couldn’t help but notice that Hailey and Tony had started kissing as soon as Carey and I were out of the car.

Holding my hand, Carey led me to my front door. We stopped on the porch and I turned to face him. Have I mentioned how cute he is?

Holding both my hands, Carey said, “I really enjoyed being with you tonight, Mackenzie.”

I smiled shyly. “Oh, I did too, Carey.”

Carey looked at the ground for a second. “Do you… ah… would you like to go out again, sometime?”

I smiled at him. “I’d love to, Carey.”

Looking a bit surprised, Carey asked, “You would?”

I nodded. “Mm-hmm.”

Still holding my hands, Carey drew me close to him. There was a hesitation and then his lips touched mine. Oh my God! A bolt of excitement shot down to my toes. I slid my arms around his neck and pressed my lips into his. I just melted. I was in heaven. We parted for a breath, and then kissed deeply once more. I didn’t want this moment to end.

End Simulation My vision blurred.

I held up a skirt to show Hailey. “What do you think of this one?”

Hailey nodded. “It looks nice, Mom. You should get it.”

I looked at my reflection in the mall’s dress store’s window. I saw an attractive woman in her late thirties dressed in a loose t-shirt and jeans. I smiled at Hailey. “I think I will. Those cute shoes, the suit dress and this skirt should get me off to a start at my new job.”

Hailey, looking to be about twelve looked at the floor. “I sure hope so Mom. You hated your last job and you said it didn’t pay well.”

I sighed. “No it didn’t, honey. I’m really sorry about your last birthday. I’ll make it up to you. Since the divorce, it’s just been so hard to make ends meet.”

Hailey gave me a weak smile. “I know it’s been hard, Mom. You don’t have to make anything up to me. I understand.”

I placed the folded clothes on the checkout counter. I ruffled Hailey’s hair. “I just know this new job is going to work out great. It’ll be a banner year for the Anderson girls.” Hailey grinned at me.

After paying, we stepped out into the mall hallway. After walking a bit, Hailey took on a serious expression. “Do you think you’ll ever get married again?”

I took Hailey’s hand as we walked, “Oh, I don’t know, honey. I don’t think I’m ready to get back into that.”

She looked wistful down the hall. “That Mr. Adams at your new job seems nice.”

I smiled. “Yes he does. He’s very handsome. But you know, office romances seldom work out.”

Hailey looked up at me. “You met Dad at the office.”

I grunted a laugh. “I rest my case.”

Hailey shrugged and looked back down the hallway. “I think he’d make a nice dad.”

I laughed. “Now don’t get me married off to a co-worker before even my first day at the job!”

Hailey looked up at me and giggled.

*          *          *

Deep in the back of my mind, I understood that this was all part of a simulation. Hailey was about to begin her new school related adventure and apparently I was about to start mine since I did pay for a ticket. I didn’t pick anything, so I had to assume the simulation was trying merge both of us into the same simulation. And then my thoughts clouded over and my only concern was to make sure we were both ready to go; me for work and Hailey ready for school.

At the mirror, I smoothed the front of my skirt and checked my make-up for the fortieth time. “Honey? Are you ready? We need to get going.”

Hailey walked into my room as she was sliding her book bag on. “I’m ready, Mom. Oh! You look beautiful!”

I smiled at my daughter. “Thank you, sweetheart. You’re not so bad yourself!” She giggled.

I took one last look into the mirror. This was my first day at my new job and I needed everything to be perfect. My nails and lips matched, dark blue skirt and white blouse looked great on me. I was a bit annoyed at the pantyhose we’re required to wear. At least my pumps were only one inch heels.

I picked up my purse. “Okay, honey. I’m finally ready. Let’s go.”

Fortunately, we didn’t live very far from Hailey’s school. That was one of the reasons that helped me decide on the apartment. I got the house in the divorce, but I had to sell it since I couldn’t afford it.

I pulled up in front of Hailey’s school and she gave me a hug. “Have a great day at school, honey. Got your key? I’ll see you this evening when I get home.”

“Bye, Mom!” Hailey bounced out of the car and hurried towards her school. I sat there for a minute and watched her catch up with a few friends. I shook my head and smiled. To myself, I thought, “She’s going to be such a handful when she becomes a teen.”

I then took a deep breath and gripped the steering wheel with both hands. I put the car in Drive and headed for my new job. I hope I don’t screw this up…

After parking the car, I just sat there and stared at the building for a couple of minutes. It’s show-time, girl. Better get going. I took a deep breath and exited my car. I heard my heels click on the concrete as I made my way to the entrance. Several others, men and women, we walking to the same door.

I walked past the receptionist though I wasn’t sure where I was supposed to go. The door on the other side of the lobby wouldn’t open.

The receptionist turned to smile at me. She tapped the badge she wore on her blouse. “Can I help you, ma’am? You need one of these to enter the building.”

I felt my face flush. “Oh! I’m sorry. This is my first day. I’m Mackenzie Anderson, Mr. Nakatomi’s new assistant.” A secretary? At the back of my mind I thought that was a bit stereotypical.

The receptionist was writing something on a badge-looking thing. “Here is a temporary badge for you. Go straight down this hall to HR and then to security to pick up your permanent badge. Let me know if you need anything else.”

I nodded to her. “Thank you.”

*          *          *

Fortunately, it didn’t take all that long to visit HR and then have security process my badge access. Standing on the elevator waiting for the door to open on my floor was about to make me a nervous wreck. The doors opened, I squared my shoulders and stepped into the eighth floor lobby.

There was a receptionist desk right outside the elevators. The woman at the desk smiled at me and asked pleasantly, “Good morning ma’am. Who do you need to see?”

Trying not to sound nervous, I said, “Hi. I’m Mackenzie Anderson. Mr. Nakatomi’s new assistant.”

The receptionist’s smile broadened. “Oh yes, Ms. Anderson. We’ve been expecting you. Just go through these doors and straight back to the big office next to the windows and the copier. You can’t miss it.”

I nodded my thanks and walked through the door. I looked around the floor as I proceeded to my destination. The floor was dotted with smaller manager’s offices, cube farms and a few meeting rooms. My new fellow co-workers, if they noticed me at all would smile or nod at me. I had to smile to myself when I heard a few whispered “Who’s that new chick?”

I saw an older man working at his desk inside the modular office. His door was open, but I knocked anyway.

He turned to look at me. “May I help you, miss?”

For a moment I forgot who I was. I smiled and said, “I’m Mackenzie Anderson. Your new assistant.”

The man who I took to me Mr. Nakatomi smiled as he stood. “Ah yes! Ms. Anderson. So good to see you again. I trust you’ve been well since the interview?”

I smiled and nodded. “Oh yes. Been doing great. I’ve been looking forward to getting started.”

Mr. Nakatomi said, “Good. Good. Mr. Adams was very impressed at your interview.”

“I’m glad,” I said, not sure what to say. “I’m happy to be working here.” I’m happy to be working anywhere.

Mr. Nakatomi pointed at a desk with a PC and monitor on it. “This will be your desk, right outside my office. Feel free to spend the next day or so getting to know your co-workers and other managers. You’ll probably be working with all of them. We try to keep a casual, light atmosphere here. We always have a big Christmas party at the end of the year. It’s great.”

“I’ll look forward to it. I guess I better get settled in.” I set my purse down on the desk top and pulled the chair back. I set my butt down in the chair and then turned towards my desk. Wow. They computer looked brand new. It looked expensive. Right on the front in blazing pink letters was the label telling me this was a Girl Park PC. I had to laugh at that.

Several women walked up to my desk. One of them, smiling brightly, said, “You must be the new girl.” She pointed to herself, “I’m Carla. That’s Susie. Behind her is Deedee. And then there’s Rhonda. We heard that Mr. Adams was very impressed by you. Anyway, welcome to Nakatomi Enterprises.”

I stood up. “Thank you for the welcome. I’m Mackenzie. You can call me Mac for short. Nice to meet you all.”

Carla said, “We all head out for lunch right at eleven thirty. You’re welcome to join us. In case you weren’t sure, we’re all assistants too. Well, we need to get back. Nice to finally meet you.” They all turned and walked away in different directions. At least everyone is friendly here.

I sat down at my desk and turned the computer on. I looked at the pile of paper Mr. Nakatomi left for me to do whatever with. What does an assistant do, anyway?

*          *          *

I smiled weakly at Hailey as she jumped into the car. “Hey, Mom. Geez. You look beat.”

I nodded and a few loose strands of hair fell across my face. “You can say that again. It was a rough day. I hope tomorrow is not as rough.”

As she settled into her seat, Hailey asked, “Did Mr. Adams ask you out yet?”

I grinned at Hailey as I ruffled her hair. “It doesn’t work that way, sweetheart. For one thing, I didn’t even see him today. And he isn’t likely to ask out someone he really hasn’t met yet.”

Looking out her door window, Hailey asked, “Since you’re tired and all, can we go to Taco Bell for dinner?”

I laughed. “Sure. Why not?”

Hailey’s face lit up as she turned towards me. “Oh! Hey Mom! This Friday, Sandra is having a slumber party. Can I go? Please?” She pressed her palms together.

I thought for a moment. For whatever reason that I was never really clear on, Hailey’s mother had never let her go to a slumber party. It hasn’t come up since the divorce. So again, this is something Hailey has never experienced in real life.”

I smiled at her. “Of course you can go, honey. Sounds like fun!”

Hailey grinned at me. “Thanks! You’re the best mom ever!”

My vision blurred…

*          *          *

I looked out the car window as we came to a stop. Mom said, “There’s Sandra’s house, honey.”

I looked at the house catching the fading rays of the late afternoon sun. I had been invited, along with several other girls, to the slumber party at Sandra’s place. Of course I said I’d go. This might be the last slumber party any of us will go to as we’re all getting older. I looked over at Mom and smiled. I felt some confusion. Just a moment ago, I was Hailey’s mother. And now I’m one of her friends. If we ever do this again, I’ll have to have the sim lock down my role. I love hearing Hailey call me “Mom”, but I think I’ve enjoyed being one of her friends more.

I gathered up my sleeping bag and a soft overnight bag, grinned at Mom and said, “Bye Mom! See you tomorrow!”

Mom smiled at me. “Bye honey. Have fun!”

With a wave, I jumped out of the car and started walking towards Sandra’s house. I was both excited to be going to a slumber party and at the same time very worried. What the hell do you do at a slumber party? Guys don’t have slumber parties. My Ex would never let Hailey go to one, so I’m sure Hailey’s excited. I was already dressed in pajamas.

I stood for several moments staring at the doorbell. I had to ring it. Mom had already driven off. I took a deep breath and pressed the button.

It took longer than I expected, but after a few moments, the door opened. It was Sandra herself greeting me.

“Mackenzie!” Sandra grinned. “I’m glad you came. Come on in. At first I thought you were the pizza guy.”

I giggled and crossed through the doorway. I scanned the room to see who all was here. I was surprised. I knew everyone. I spotted Hailey and waved. She motioned me over.

“Mac!” Hailey giggled as she hugged me. “Finally! You’re here! Can you braid my hair?” Before I could answer, she turned her back to me. I’ve never braided hair in my life. I had no clue. And suddenly, I knew. I tried to commit the technique to memory. I need to be able to do this when we’re back at home.

I smiled as I worked. I never would have believed that something as simple as braiding hair, would bring pleasure.

One of the other girls watched me braiding Hailey’s hair. She giggled, “Do me next!”

I grinned and said, “Sure!” I quickly, but carefully braided Hailey’s hair. I’ll be doing this in real life for Hailey.

When I’d finished, the other girl turned her back towards me and I started on her hair. Her hair was a bit longer so it took a little longer to braid. It was fun, but I hope I don’t get asked to braid hair all night.

I turned my attention back to Hailey who was watching a movie on TV. “I was afraid you weren’t going to be able to come tonight.”

Hailey looked at me and nodded. “I think Mom must have hit her head or something. She’s become a much better mom lately.” She looked at me, pointed at her face and grinned broadly. “See? She even lets me wear make-up now.” She gave me a wry grin. “And, the big reason she let me come to this slumber party… she has a date tonight and this way she doesn’t have to hire a baby-sitter.”

I laughed. “You’re too old for a baby sitter!” I had to think for a minute. Where would I rather be? Here with Hailey at a slumber party with her or on a date with some cute guy? Well, obviously, I’d rather spend time with Hailey. I had to wonder who I was missing being on a date with.

Hailey shook her head. “Not according to Mom!”

“Still, I’m not really surprised your mom has a date tonight,” I said sincerely. “She’s very pretty.”

Hailey nodded. “Yes she is. I hope I look just like her when I grow up.” I hope she meant the Girl Park me and not the real world me. Most likely since I’m not Mom in the real world.

I had to admit. The slumber party was a blast. I used to make fun of my sister when she’d have one. All the giggling and noise. I don’t know how many times during the night Dad would have to tell her and her friends to pipe down. This party was no exception. Except that this time I actually found it to be fun.

During the course of the night, I got a make-over several times with both hair and make-up. We giggled and watched several of the fake Girl Park movies. Couldn’t they pop for just one license of a real movie?

We had pizza and fried chicken to eat. Sandra’s little brother kept trying to crash the party. We finally managed to grab his pants leg and squealed “Make-over!” He wriggled away and we didn’t see him again that night.

As everyone was getting tired and closer to, heaven forbid! falling asleep, we all took our bras off to be more comfortable. In the wee hours of the morning, Sandra poked me in the arm and pointed at Hailey, fast asleep.

Grinning, she grabbed Hailey’s bra and whispered me, “Come on!”

Giggling, Sandra stuck Hailey’s bra under the water faucet in the kitchen and got it soaked. She then tossed it unceremoniously into the freezer. She looked at me and grinned. “That’s the price you pay to be the first girl to fall asleep!” We walked back into the living room. A minute later I was out like a light.

The next morning, as I was starting to wake up, I heard Hailey shout, “Why is my bra in the freezer!?”

End SimulationMy vision blurred.

I was staring at blackness for a moment. Then these words appeared to float before my eyes.

Redirecting to a holding simulation while other parties are placed into their private simulations…Restrictions lifted

When my vision cleared, I was standing on some downtown sidewalk in front of a bar and grill sandwiched in between other buildings. The street was deserted. The sign above the bar and grill read “Perky’s” and seemed to be the only place I could go.

I had to guess that Hailey and her friends were now in their “private” simulation that didn’t include me. I didn’t remember what adventure they had picked. That meant this whole simulation business was drawing to a close. I thought the simulator would just drop me back out to the real world, but I guessed that Hailey had elected to bring me back in for one of the final sims, so I was just placed in a holding pattern until that time.

I looked at myself in the reflection of Perky’s windows. Not to brag, but damn I was hot. My long, dark brown hair fell across my shoulders and down my back. I was wearing a black, short, tight cocktail dress, what looked to be three inch heels, hoop earrings, make-up with a smoky eye shadow and long polished nails. I grinned at the reflection. I’d definitely do myself.

I entered Perky’s to find myself alone. Not even a bartender. Some bar this is! I walked up to the bar and sat down at one of the stools. The only things in the place were a few scattered chairs around some tables, a pool table, and me. I sighed. This seemed like a good time to do some reflecting. I stared at my reflection in the mirror on the wall. This experience has been quite an eye opener for me.

Here in Girl Park, inside the immersive simulation, you don’t just resemble a woman. You become a woman. In every respect. As both Hailey’s mother and as her teen friend, I’ve noticed my whole thought processes have changed. Everything is different in some way. I’ll never admit this to anyone, but I’ve decided I love being a woman.

Not just in the way I look or the way I’m able to dress. But I love the way I feel. The way I move. And of course, how I look. I love the simple things, that while not exclusive to women, they’re mostly done by women. I love the clothes. So much variety. I love the ways that I can wear my hair. I love my polished nails. And I’ve discovered I love wearing make-up. And I absolutely love being Hailey’s mother. Granted, the simulation has only presented the positive sides of being a woman. I mean, unless you pay for that sim, there’s no danger of sexual assault in Girl Park. And the park isn’t just for play. In their brochure, it’s mentioned that many women use Girl Park simulations for example, to learn what they can expect going through childbirth.

But so far, I’ve loved every second.

“Buy you a drink?” I jumped. The voice startled me. I looked in the mirror and saw a man standing behind me. Not just any man, but Carey as an adult. According to the brochure, it also mentions the sim taps your memory for your ideal man for romantic interests if you choose “straight” as your orientation. And here I would be a straight female. But I’ve never considered an ideal man before. And why this same guy? He’s the only other male parent to come along on this Girl Park party. I guess he’s just the last male I saw before entering the sim and when they create a male simulation, that’s all the sim has to go by.

I turned around to face him and I actually gasped slightly. What an incredibly handsome man. He appeared to be just a couple of years older than the woman me. The sim duplicated every feature of his face that I remember seeing. The sims are so perfect, it’s just like being next to a real person. He was holding two wine glasses.

I took one of the proffered glasses. “Thank you.”

He smiled and I melted. “You are very welcome. May I sit down?”

I pointed at the stood next to mine. “Please.” I watched as he sat down. He oozed masculinity. If I had to guess, I was probably oozing femininity.

He took a sip of his wine. “I couldn’t help but notice you were all alone. I hope you don’t mind my forwardness.”

I shook my head, feeling my hair slide on my shoulders and my earrings bounce against my neck. “Oh not at all!” I looked quickly around. “This place is a bit empty.” I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I’ve never been so fascinated by a man before. But then, I’ve never been a woman before.

Looking slightly embarrassed, he held out his hand. “Forgive me. My name is Carey.”

I laughed slightly and took his hand in a rather weak handshake. “And I’m Mackenzie. It’s very nice to meet you.”

He studied me for a moment. “Pardon me for saying so, but I find it very hard to believe that a woman as beautiful as you would be sitting here all alone.”

I shrugged as I took a sip of wine. “It happens, I guess.” It amused me to see my lipstick print on the glass.

He looked genuinely surprised. “No husband? Boyfriend?”

I laughed. “You don’t waste any time, do you? But if you must know, I’m divorced.”

He shook his head. “I’m just amazed that any man could walk away from such a gorgeous creature. I’m serious. But I understand. I’m divorced too.”

“Sorry to hear that. It’s not much fun, is it?” I tried to give him a comforting smile.

He shook his head. “Sadly it’s not easy at all.” He placed his hand on my knee.

Oh my God! He’s coming on to me. A man is actually flirting with me. A man! What do I do? I thought for a moment.

I’m in basically an amusement park. And I’m here as a woman. A woman as real as if I’d been born female. When am I ever going to get a chance to experience life as a woman again? Flirting might be fun. And as a woman, I do find him attractive. Oh brother do I! I haven’t had a date or two in the time I’ve been divorced. I found that I welcomed his attention.

That’s when I felt the wet spot on my panties.

Oh my God! He’s actually turning me on! I could feel a growing desire. What do I do? Should I run away? Slap him? Cry out for an emergency simulation halt? The only option to bubble up in my mind, was to go for broke. Do it. Have some crazy fun.

I smiled at him. “I could say the same thing. How could any woman leave such a handsome man? You didn’t cheat on her, did you?”

He shook his head. “Quite the contrary. She cheated on me. But in the divorce, she still wound up with everything.”

I felt sheepish. I looked at his hand on my knee. “Well, I took everything from him as well. But I couldn’t keep the house.” In real life of course, the court ruled against my wife because of her excessive drinking. It was felt she wouldn’t be able to take care of Hailey. And of course, I kept the house. And all the bills.

He forced a humorless smile. “Since we’re baring our souls here, this is the first weekend in many weeks I got to take my daughter on a trip. You saw her. She’s a beautiful little girl about the same age as your daughter. After this park, I get to spend the rest of the weekend with her. You have no idea how happy that makes me.”

I nodded. “I understand completely.”

He suddenly bent over and kissed me. Holy shit. I never got things to move this fast with a girl in a bar before. Am I that easy? But I can’t deny I enjoyed it. Even if it was a man that kissed me.

I felt my cheeks flush. “Well, that was sudden.”

He smiled at me and leaned forward to slide his arm behind my back. “You seemed like you could use a kiss.” He slid his hand a little further up my leg.

I stood up and pulled down on the skirt of my dress. He stood up with me and stepped closer to me. Even in heels, he was taller than me. “Now Carey, don’t think I just go around kissing strange men.”

He grinned. “I’m not strange. You know my name.” He bent his head down towards me.

I put my palms on his chest, but I didn’t push back. In fact, insanely, I closed my eyes and parted my lips. A moment later our lips touched. A tingle shot down my spine. God help me, I wanted this. I slid my arms around his neck as his arms went around my waist and pulled me to him. The stubble on his face actually excited me. It was a totally new experience for me.

I ran my fingers through his hair as we kissed. I couldn’t help but moan softly. He pushed his crotch into me and I felt his raging hard-on. Holy shit. I’m turning him on. I’m giving a man a hard-on. Admittedly, it’s not really all that difficult to give a man a hard-on…

Another crazy idea seeped into my head. Something I would never do in a zillion years. It doesn’t matter who I was when I entered Girl Park. I’m a woman now. All the rules have changed. I shouldn’t even be thinking this. I realized this wasn’t exclusively in a woman’s domain, but from personal experience, I know men love a woman giving them a blowjob. It’s crazy. I’ve never in my life considered putting a penis in my mouth. It still sounds gross, but amazingly sexy at the same time. I’m kissing this man and we’re both turning each other on. Chances are, I’ll never experience being a woman again.

I reached down and felt his growing hard-on through his pants. His moan suggested for me to not stop. I gave him a long kiss and then crouched down on my heels. I took a deep breath, both excited and appalled at what I was doing. I unzipped his pants and reached in. I pushed his underwear aside and pulled his cock out. It was bigger than I expected and so stiff it just thrust itself towards my face. I couldn’t believe the detail of the simulation. Every vein and skin texture made my experience seem super real.

I just stared at his hard cock waving in front of me. This is it, girl. The moment of truth. Can I actually do this? I reached up with my hands to hold Carey’s manhood steady. I kissed the swollen head. I didn’t die. I slid my tongue along the shaft and tasted sweat and what I hoped to God wasn’t urine. I then closed my eyes and bit the bullet, so to speak and slid him inside my mouth. He moaned.

While I can’t truthfully say I didn’t enjoy sucking on him, I have to admit that I think being pleasured by a woman as a man was more intense. I could taste his pre-cum and I was expecting to get something nasty in my mouth at any moment. Suddenly, he pulled out.

Lifting me up, he pulled me over to the pool table where he gently bent me over. He pulled the skirt of my dress up. Oh my God, he’s going to fuck me! I didn’t resist. I tingled with excitement that a man was going to fuck me.

He tugged on my panties and I got further turned on feeling them slide down my legs to my ankles. They were very wet by this time anyway. He stood behind me and I felt him slide the tip of his cock against my waiting pussy. He probed my opening a couple of times and then with a gentle push, he was inside me.

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. I wasn’t expecting pain, but there it was. Even though I had a daughter, I was somehow a virgin in the sim. He pushed balls deep inside me. I moaned loudly and gasped. I couldn’t believe what I was feeling. I had a man inside me! Something I never would have thought I’d do.

He started to pull out some, and then pushed back in. Breathless I couldn’t believe I said, “Fuck me!” I wanted Carey so bad. I squeezed my pussy against his hard cock. I actually started squealing. Oh my God, this was like nothing I could have imagined. Hands down, sex is better as a woman.

One deep, hard final thrust and I felt Carey’s seed shooting into me. I’ve just been completely fucked. He lingered inside me for a few moments as I felt his cock pulsing. A sudden thought flashed through me. Can I get pregnant here?

He finally pulled out. I just laid there a few moments bent over on the pool table. I was breathing hard trying to catch my breath. On shaky legs I stood up, feeling something sliding down my inner thigh. I smiled nervously at him.

Carey grinned. “You were great, Mackenzie. Absolutely amazing!” He stepped up and put his arms around me and kissed me deeply. I love this man. Is that even really possible?

I love him and returned his kiss with all my passion.

End Simulation My vision blurred.

The transition was jarring. I went from kissing my love, the man who I just had sex with, to being next to a football field surrounded by cheerleaders. I looked down and saw I was also a cheerleader. Personally, I’d rather stayed at Peaky’s for another round…

I looked around. I was standing next to Hailey. She had the biggest grin. She was so happy. Her other friends were there as cheerleaders as well. I guess they’d picked all being cheerleaders as their final adventure. Seemed strange to me as I’d be willing to bet that like Hailey, they had all picked being cheerleaders for one of their solo adventures.

I looked up into the stands and spotted Carey, the boy I just started dating. He waved. A sudden though that I couldn’t wait until the night after prom crossed my mind. I grinned.

All other thoughts were suddenly suppressed as the total immersion of the sim took over and I was filled with all things cheerleader and teen girl. And my boyfriend.

*          *          *

Dropping out of the simulator was very disorienting. At first, I didn’t know where I was. My Girl Park bra and panties were thoroughly soaked with sweat. There were a couple of water bottles on a table next to the chair I was in. I greedily grabbed on and gulped down its contents. My guy clothes were also on the table. I looked at them with annoyance. Do I have to wear those?

From ceiling mounted speakers a pleasant female voice said, “We hope you enjoyed your Girl Park adventure! You can purchase a Blu-Ray disc of your experiences while in Girl Park for only $75.00 plus tax. Please shower before getting dressed and returning to the real world. Thank you for experiencing Girl Park. The theme park made especially for girls like you.”

When I entered the lobby area, Hailey was already there with her friends, all chatting excitedly about what they did during their adventures. The parents were there as well. Carey, if that’s his real name was also in the lobby. He gave me a knowing grin.

As I got close to the group, he leaned over to me and whispered, “Thanks for the great time.”

I suddenly felt like a bucket of ice water was poured over me. I stuttered, “That was you? You weren’t a sim?”

He nodded. “I paid for a limited experience sim. I was getting bored waiting. I just wanted to see what being in a sim was like.”

I was totally mortified. “Oh my God! I’m so sorry. I just threw caution to the winds because I didn’t think you were real.”

He laughed. “Oh, please don’t apologize. That was the best head I’ve ever had in long time.

Feeling embarrassed and ashamed, I said, “Thanks. I guess.”

He grinned. “Hey, don’t worry about it. I had a great time.”

As we walked back to the mag-lev, Hailey looked at me curiously. “What was Linda’s dad talking to you about.”

I shook my head. “It was nothing. But hey, did you have good time?”

Hailey’s face lit up. “It was a blast. I really had the best time, Mom.” She stopped and looked embarrassed. “Sorry.”

I smiled and ruffled her hair. “It’s okay.”

She was quiet for a moment while we walked. Finally she looked seriously at me. “Can you be my mom?”

I stopped walking and looked at her. “I… I can try.” I hope she just means attitude-wise. Or else I’ll have to buy all new clothes…

*          *          *

“Absolutely gorgeous!” I said, looking out at the Mediterranean from the balcony of the hotel.

“Yes you are.”

I turned to see Carey, handsome as ever approaching me with two wine glasses. He handed me one and I took a sip. It amused me to see my lipstick print on the glass.

We stood there for a moment enjoying the incredible view of the Mediterranean sea. A gentle breeze tousled my long, dark brown hair and swirled around my beautiful, long satin gown. As I held the glass, I looked at my long, shaped nails.

Carey, whose name actually is Carey, had brought his daughter and invited Hailey for a one hour objective time adventure at Girl Park. They get a full subjective day for their adventure. Carey paid for a more limited adventure for two subjective nights. Just for us.

We both set our glasses down on the stone rail and turned to face each other.

“Mackenzie, you are really the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met,” Carey said as he took my hands and drew me closer to him.

My name isn’t Mackenzie, but I seem to be stuck with it. I smiled at him and in a breathy whisper said, “I love you.”

He drew me closer and then kissed me. I put my arms around him and enjoyed his wonderful kiss here in this exotic setting. He unzipped the back of my dress and I felt the silky gown slide down to the balcony floor. He pulled back and took my hand. I was wearing only my heels and panties at this point.

He turned and led me to the balcony doors that lead to the bedroom. This was going to be my best weekend ever…

*          *          *

The End

up
165 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nicely done

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

The nervousness of his possibly being real was nicely done.

- io

Thanks.

WillowD's picture

I liked the story.

what an adventure

but he's effectively trans now, that's not gonna be fun ...

DogSig.png

Ha-ha-hot! Geez!

Amazing sim! This was a pretty cool experience. Skilled writing.
Thanks!
Kay

I need a sequel or at least

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

I need a sequel or at least the authors idea of what happens next. Does Hailey's dad become MacKenzie in real life and marries Carey and combine families or does he stay as he is and just has occasional girl park trips with his daughter and her friend and her friends dad?

The 2 dads kind of reminds me of that black mirror episode.

I would love to spend what would seem like an eternity in girl park living out my life as the female I wish I could have been.

Mackenzie

The question remains is Mackenzie going to keep this virtual or make changes to herself in the real world.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna