The Thrift Shop

Printer-friendly version
abc

The Thrift Shop

Copyright © Tracy Lane, 2012/2021.
All rights reserved.


Note: this story is set in the Tranziverse; the protagonist is biologically male but looks anatomically female.


To be continued...

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Three Minute Egg?

BarbieLee's picture

This story is ultra short but still had depth to the tale. Anyone who is old enough to know about garter belts, also knows they have nothing to do with garters. They are for holding up nylons not garters. Tracy didn't fully describe French Heels. Those are nylons with a heavier woven heel usually with a design also a part of and just above the back of the heel. Think of tattoo but woven into the nylons. I have those, never wear them unless it is a special, special occasion. In today's casual attire seldom will one see a female wearing nylons, the pantyhose kind. Unless I look in the mirror, it has been ages since I've seen anyone wearing nylons that require a girdle or garter belt.
Hugs Tracy well done
Barb
Have fun with life. It's too short to take seriously.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Hi Barbie

Hi Barbie, it's always great to hear from you. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Like yourself, I have collection of cuban heels in various shades and colors (though midnight black has always been my favorite). It's a pity that stockings and suspenders have gone out of fashion; during my early childhood, they were so commonplace as to be considered de rigueur for every female past her mid-teens. I wrote this as a tribute that that bygone (but fondly remembered) era.

Not sure if you've read it already, but I wrote another (longer) story dealing with similar themes and subject matter; if you're interested in knowing more, you can find it posted here.

Thanks again :)

Bye for now, Kristy.