A Gayle Blows Up Part 10

Printer-friendly version

Part 10

We spent the night christening my new sheets and it was glorious sex. I did not really fancy her and she did not really fancy me but we had both gone too long without love and I was able to satisfy her as a lesbian and then as a man. Luckily she had brought her own condoms and I used the whole packet of three before we were tired enough to sleep.

We woke early in the morning and she kissed me, saying “Thank you for that, sweet thing, it was wonderful. No matter what happens you will make someone an ideal wife or an ideal husband. Only the future will tell us which. Maybe we can do this again but there are no strings attached.” She had a shower, dressed and I gave her some breakfast before she left to go back to her unit to get ready for work. I stayed in my gown and, once again, sat by the window and contemplated the way things were going. I knew that if I was to transition and have the operation there were things that needed to be started now.

I had realised, while we were thrashing around on the sheets, that I liked it best when she was playing with my body when I was on my back. It made me dream of having Gaurav doing the same and that it was the one thing that hardened me so I could please her. I had a small washer and drier in the unit so started a small wash of my accumulated underwear and then showered and dressed, again in jeans and boots because there was a little shopping I wanted to do.

At nine I picked up my phone and called Aganee. When she answered we chatted a while and then I asked her about what was now on my mind. “Aganee, you know what you said about a clinic. I have been thinking and I wondered if there was things that needed to happen before I get to that point. Are there people to see, drugs to take, forms to fill in?” She said that she would make a couple of calls and get back to me as quickly as she could.

I was pulling my laundry out of the drier when she rang again. She told me that she had contacted the said cousin and had been given a couple of other people to talk to. As a result of this there was an appointment for me this afternoon with a gender specialist. She gave me the time and place and wished me well. I thanked her and we hung up. Well, that was quick, it’s a wonder what cousins can do.

At the appointed time I was dressed in a salwar kameez and chunni when I arrived at the doctors’ office. A half an hour later I came out with a couple of sore spots on my buttocks and a script for on-going hormones. I also had a referral to another specialist who operated in the clinic the cousin ran but had been told to make that appointment when I was ready to go the next step. I called Aganee to thank her and told her that the die had been well and truly cast.

In the morning I had bought enough to stock up my fridge and pantry cupboards so would be able to cook for myself for a few days. Actually, I had also bought a cookbook on ‘Easy meal for loners’ which I thought was apt. That evening the girls came by again and this time we were able to put together a decent meal for all of us. It did take most of what I had bought so would have to go shopping again tomorrow. This entertaining lark is a drain on ones supplies but I loved it. After the three left I sat with Tavleen and we talked into the evening. I told her what I had done that afternoon and we moved from being lovers to being friends and talked about our lives so far and our dreams for the future. It was no surprise to her when I said that I was going to transition and hoped to be Gauravs’ wife one day.

Before she left we held each other close and pledged undying love as sisters and she said “Last night was wonderful and it made me realise that I had been holding myself back and needed to get out more. I have resisted getting a boyfriend because I was not sure if I liked girls better but now I think I need one to make me a good woman for him. Thank you for that.” I went to bed and dreamed of playing with my children while Gaurav looked on. That could never happen, could it?

Thursday morning I did more shopping and then, after a light lunch, dressed and waited for Birgitta to pick me up. During the afternoon I had any fuzz that had sprouted seen too and a more dramatic make-up overlaid on my semi-permanent. I was given a small bottle of removal cream to use when I got home. The hairdresser put my hair up and the two of us looked very elegant as she took me home. She said that I was to wait in my room until she sent me an SMS to come down to the car. I took my time getting ready for the evening, putting on a garter belt and stockings for the first time was a real buzz and when I looked at myself in the mirror with a black bra and pants with the stockings I got a bit of a stir in the gaff so put on the black slip I had bought to go under the evening dress and then slipped the dress over my head, making sure I didn’t upset my hair or my make-up.

I had just put on the low heels and made sure that I had everything I needed in my evening bag when my phone pinged and I saw that my ride and Gaurav were ready for me. I locked up and went down in the lift, getting more worried that I didn’t look good enough for him the closer I got to the doors. He was waiting beside the open back door as I came out and when I saw his happy smile I knew that it was going to be all right. I got in and he went around and got in the other side. As we needed to be wearing our seat belts we stayed apart but he did reach over and take my hand in his. At the venue he helped me out and took my arm to guide me into the building. Guptar and Birgitta were close at hand to make sure there was nothing too intimate, yet.

I find it difficult to comprehend how I felt that night. I was treated like a lady and we had conversations with several dignitaries who had been to the wedding reception and all said lovely things about the music and my singing. There was a small band and, after a good dinner, there was dancing and there I was, at last, with Gaurav putting his arm around me and holding me close while we did what we could on the dance floor. I had told him that I had never learned but he just told me that he would lead and I thought that he could lead me anywhere with that smile.

The auction was interesting. Guptar put up shopping vouchers, as did Birgitta and other shop owners. A few put up were holidays, experiences and meals in expensive restaurants. Janet and her husband were there and she put up the band to play at a reception but said that if we were needed for the sangeet that it would have to be paid for. This brought furious bidding from the men, spurred on by their wives, and brought in a good final figure. The highest bidder then asked if they could hear a sample of what they got so I had to go and talk to the band to see what they knew and I then stood out front and sang a couple of love songs to Gaurav right in front of me looking like a lovesick puppy.

When it was over we walked to the car and Gaurav put his arm over my shoulders and we walked close together. At the tower block Birgitta told him to escort me to my door but that she knew it only took five minutes each way so he was allowed fifteen to return to the car. He kissed me in the lift and it was wonderful. I smelt his manliness and felt it too, against my groin. He walked me to my door and I opened it before we kissed again in a way that I had never been kissed before. I just melted in his arms as his tongue explored my own and he apologised when he let me go and said that his father would be looking at his watch. We said goodnight and I went inside to sit for a while and to savour the taste of his lips and the feel of his cock against my stomach.

On Friday morning Birgitta rang me to say that the civic reception had been good for business and thanked me for singing the songs. She said that Gaurav had been very quiet in the car going home and told me that he was already asking about other events that he would be allowed to take me to. Janet also rang me to thank me for singing as she had got some more provisional bookings and then said that the girls would collect me at six and we would be going for a meal before going to the hall for a meeting. I spent much of the day getting my life into some sort of order, making sure that my rooms were clean and tidy, re-arranging my wardrobe and drawers and double checking that I had everything I needed in my fridge and pantry. I then sat with my bongos for a while and quietly sang as I played, which released all of the pent up tension I had been feeling.

At six the girls knocked on my door and we all went down to see Janet waiting with the mini-bus. Her husband was there as well and we were taken to a nice little Indian Restaurant that a cousin of his owned. Of course, we were all treated well and the food was divine. Afterwards she drove us to the hall across the park from the tower block and she opened it up and we went in. It was not a big place but a perfect size to practise in. She opened up a side room that had a big table and lots of chairs. I was told that this was where they served afternoon teas when they had market stalls in the hall. We all sat around the table and her husband went to heat up a big kettle.

Janet took a notebook out of her bag and said “Right, girls. You did very well with the last three shows and I have now got bookings for almost every weekend for the next four or five months. In fact, we have a very urgent call for you to do a show tomorrow evening. It is a non-traditional event and will be a mix with about half the audience being Anglo. In order to do this you will need to learn some western style songs to mix in with your usual playlist. I have a bag here with about twenty songs for you to learn and we have this hall from seven in the morning to six in the evening but I will pick you up at five to take you to the venue. You don’t have to learn them all, just enough to widen the scope when you play. Can you do this for me?”

Marianne G 2021

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Twenty songs

Glenda98's picture

No pressure then! Sounds like a wonderful life but will there be any time off?

Very enjoyable story.

Thanks
Glenda

Glenda Ericsson

Great story

Really enjoying this trip.