Trans and Dental Medication

Printer-friendly version

Trans and Dental Medication --

The pharmacist coddled the phone between his chin and his shoulder as he put the corsage he picked up for his son into the refrigerator at work. "Look, I am sorry, Ma'am. I know your son was supposed to get medication for your son's dental condition last year. These things happen. We had a new employee who made the mistake."

He pulled a package from the recent delivery and set it on the table in front of him. "His condition has improved hasn't it? In fact, it is cured. And the doctors say the changes are for the best."

He reached for a box cutter to open a package and pull out the pill bottles. Confidently, he mentioned, "Well then, all's well that ends well. Right?"

Smiling, he finished, "Okay then. I am glad you are so understanding. My son will pick up your daughter for the prom at six tomorrow night. It has been a pleasure talking to you. Goodbye."

He hung up the phone and shook his head with a big grin on his face, "The things I had to go through to make sure my son got his gorgeous date for the prom. Well, at least he and his date are thrilled too. It isn't often I get a win win win in this job."

Copyright © 2021 by AuP reviner

P.S. I have got to stop reading Bru. Really I do!

up
98 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sick transit Gloria

Right, I only have to be away for a day or two before people start accusing me of leading the poor "innocent" readers/writers here astray.

When it comes AuP reviner I'm not sure it's really possible. For someone to be so thoroughly stuck into the vise of pun the rot must have started years ago. Sadly I've come to the conclusion that I've not succeeded to be a true bad influence, yet. Well, there is still time :)
If the result will be anything like AuP's stories I can't complain.

By the way, was the newgirl called Gloria?

Et tu BRUte

AuPreviner's picture

Oh, you had to know that was coming. LoL.

As to your bad influence, tempis fugit when you are having pun!

Is her name Gloria? That would be telling. And this is not a tattle tale.

Thank you for the kind words,

AuP


"Love is like linens; after changed the sweeter." – John Fletcher (1579–1625)

Title is fabulous

Loved this, just a win, win, win all around.

>>> Kay

My pleasure

AuPreviner's picture

Thank you for the kind words!

AuP


"Love is like linens; after changed the sweeter." – John Fletcher (1579–1625)