Stamp of Approval Part 3 of 5

Printer-friendly version

Stamp Part 3

What I did not expect was for him to come into my room and sit beside me on the bed. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to him as I blubbed. He made soothing sounds but I could tell that he was getting more and more excited.

I pulled away from him and said “Moose, we are both blokes. I may look like a woman but I am not one so can’t give you what you want. Now, this is crunch time for both of us. Either you decide you want me as a sex object or you just want me to see you through the next couple of weeks with my cooking. Decide now because if we make love there is no turning back.” He let go of me and said “You’re right, Frank. I am purely heterosexual but you make such a good woman I keep forgetting myself. It is pure lust as I am as red bloodied as the next man and you look just so good, almost good enough to go bi-sexual for. I am sorry that I ever got you into this mess, forgive me”

I said that of course I forgave him and kissed him on the cheek. What a klutz I was. He started to paw me as if to get me on my back with my panties off but I managed to grab his dick which was, by now, outside his zipper and rampant. I slid off the bed onto my knees and pulled it into my mouth and it didn’t take long before he was gushing down my throat. I stood up and looked down at him, saying “That is the first, last and only time, Moose. If you touch me again I am out of here and will turn up at the next poker night to tell all the others how you forced yourself on me. How do you think they will act if I out you as a poof. I don’t mind them knowing about how I now look as there is absolutely nothing I can do about it until this make-up fades. Now, out of my room and let me do something about this runny extra mascara that makes me look like a panda.”

He scurried out of the room and I stood there, running my tongue around my teeth to make sure there was no cum left. “Damn” I thought “But that was tasty. Wonder how I can get a flavour like that in my cooking.” I took off the maid outfit and cleaned my teeth. Then I wiped all of the extra make-up off and when I saw how ordinary I now looked I redid it all again. There was a pair of normal dark stockings in the drawer so I replaced the net ones with normal ones and slipped a grey silk shift over my head. I then understood just how well Laurel had chosen because I looked like wife or girlfriend material. I put the black strappy shoes back on and went out to prepare a meal for his lordship.

He was very quiet, working at his computer all afternoon and only spoke when it was to ask me if everything was all right for his parents visit for dinner the following weekend. He said that they had deferential treatment being primary producers and had an apartment two floors above us and that his mother was likely to drop in at any time while they were in town, even during the day. I told him that I would ensure that the maid, Francine, would be on hand and that the cook, Francine, had everything sorted.

After he had eaten I tidied up and got myself ready for bed. He was in the lounge when I put my head in and said “Goodnight, sir” and he looked at me and said “God, you’re beautiful. Goodnight Francine. I am sorry for what happened before and I can assure you that it won’t happen again. Sleep well.” As I went into my room and made myself ready for bed I thought that if I was stupid again, it would certainly happen again and wondered if one can have just too much power. That night I had a wet dream in which he was making genuine love to me and when I woke I could feel the residual sense of something being pulled out of me. “That’s what you get when you stir up the bees” I thought “Laundry!”

I pulled off the soiled nightie and rinsed it in the sink and wiped myself clean before getting another nightie out of the drawer and put it on. There wasn’t much I needed to do the next day except put the full maid outfit on and make myself look good. This set the tone for that week. I would get dressed and act as feminine as I could while he kept his head down and worked on his computer. A couple of times Laurel came by to make sure I was going all right and she stopped overnight a couple of times.

The following Saturday came around and I made sure that I was properly dressed, made-up and ready to receive guests. As he had expected there was a knock on the door early in the afternoon. He was working at his computer so I answered it to see a very elegant lady standing there. I said “Can I help you, Madam” and she asked me if her layabout son was in. I said “If you mean Algernon he is at his computer, Madam. Who should I say is calling?” I think that she may have thought it was all an elaborate hoax, which, of course, it was. I asked her to please follow me and she came inside and I took her through to where he was hard at work, except I caught a distinct flash of Freecell before his work site came back up.

“Algernon” she said “who is this person?” He said that I was Francine, his maid and cook for a little while as I waited to get better employment. He said that he had taken pity on me but he was very happy with my work and my cooking. She still looked unhappy so I said, “Excuse me; I need to check the oven. I am doing slow cook lamb shanks for tonight and I only just put them in.” I left them to talk and then I came back with a tray that had a pot of tea and two cups and saucers, as well as milk and sugar. I said, ‘Your afternoon tea, sir. I did take the liberty of bringing in an extra cup Madam, would you care to sit by the coffee table and I will pour.”

“Since when have you been drinking tea?” she demanded and he said, quite brazenly, I thought “Since Francine did it properly, Mother.” I poured them both a cup of tea and he was brave enough to take a sip, his face clearing when he discovered the brandy I had put in the bottom of his cup while I was out in the kitchen. She talked at him for about an hour before standing up and telling him that they would be back at seven. After she had gone he looked at me and said “Not only beautiful but wicked as well.”

I laid the table with the best cutlery and chinaware he had and put a couple of candles on it. At the appointed hour there was a knock on the door and when I opened it there she was again, this time gussied up and on the arm of an older version of Moose, from the way he lit up when he saw me. I beckoned them in and asked if they would like a drink before they ate and they both wanted whiskey and soda, which we could do. Moose came into the room looking very smart in his work suit and they all made some small talk while I finalised the meal.

When they sat I made sure that they all had their napkin draped in proper restaurant fashion and started with a choice of raw oysters or Kilpatrick. Next was the main course of lamb shanks that were absolutely ready to fall off the bone, with a mixture of vegetables and a spicy gravy. I had been experimenting most of the last week and I thought that it now had a distinct taste of sex. The two men just thought it was interesting and his mother took a taste and her eyes lit up. She took a generous serve and mopped her plate with the bread roll when she finished. She nodded at me when I took her plate and said that she should get the recipe from me some time.

After one of my desserts they all had coffee and some cheese and crackers. I cleared away the table and asked if anybody wanted more and they all said that they were full. His mother joined me in the kitchen and complimented me on my cooking and then asked me if I could help them out with a large dinner they were to put on at the family estate. She said that it was for her Womens Union and that my gravy would be well received, especially by the women. I told her that I thought there may be one more dinner that I was needed for here but that I would be happy to help out if I could. Anything to be out of here.

She interrogated her son and he told her that I was needed for a very special dinner for Laurel and her parents on Wednesday evening but after that I was a free agent. That evening, after I had cleared the kitchen, I got on-line with my notes and his credit card and ordered a whole bunch of stuff in the styles that Laurel had led me to. I also included a nice new suitcase. On the Sunday I pulled all of my old Frank clothes out of the wardrobe and put them into a plastic garbage bag to go out in the bin to be picked up Monday. I also called the home salon downstairs and booked an extended session.

All of my orders were delivered Tuesday and I took them through to my room to try on and pack. I told him that I would be out for a little while and went down in the lift. At the salon she took my breasts off, cleaned everything and reglued them. I also got her to do a laser treatment on my face as I was getting fed up of needing a shave twice a day to maintain the look. She also reworked my make-up into something a little more glamorous and also a little more permanent. I was good to go for a couple of months and paid the bill with his credit card.

Wednesday afternoon I got into the maid outfit and made myself extra beautiful. When Laurel and her parents arrived I was ready for them, greeting her warmly and saying welcome to her folks. I had figured out that Laurel was thinking that tonight would be the big proposal night but I knew that he had not gone out to buy a ring, nor had he ordered one on-line. I thought that I would help him along a bit so made up a batch of my now-favourite gravy. If Laurel had not tasted him by now it was time for her to do so.

Marianne G 2021

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos