Comes with Perks - 2

Printer-friendly version


Comes with Perks - 2


By JessicaC


Nick was befriended by older college students as he sold shoes…
A small frame and fine features lead to new possibilities…
With his sister’s encouragement, he’s exploring new possibilities…
=^_^=


Alexis speaks back up, “So why don’t we get something to eat after our class tomorrow, and then we can show Nick how easy it would be.”

I am now disturbed, “Why do you jump to the conclusion it’s me? Even if it were me, as Kayla said I haven’t agreed to do it.”

As if Nick is not part of the decision, Alexis looks to Kayla, “So do we want to meet at your place or mine to show him what’s possible?”

Kayla starts to speak when I break back in, “I’ve neither admitted it nor said I’d give it a try.”

Alexis brightens up, “I’m not as intelligent as Kayla, but if you didn’t want to try, you would have already been out of here. I understand you might be reluctant and not want to be made a fool. You’re a neat guy and we relate well to you. We’re your friends, not someone looking to embarrass and hurt you!”

Kayla spoke up, “Nick do you have work or anything else after our class tomorrow?” She looks at me.

I say, “I work Saturday and Sunday this week. I wouldn’t have been surprised if they called me in for tomorrow evening but it should have already happened.”

Alexis walks over to Nick. “I don’t regularly share my makeup, but I think our complexions, eyes, and hair are close enough that my colors would work well for you. Are you willing to give it a try?”

Kayla asks, “Nick when are you to give your decision for the fashion show? Megan said you had a date to let them know by.”

Nick says, “I’m planning to tell them ‘No’ on Saturday.”

Kayla says, “You know, I have an apartment I share west of campus.” She’s already writing down the address and giving it to me. “My roommate is gone by noon on Fridays, so it will give us the privacy Nick would probably like until we convince you.”

I’m relaxing slightly, “You two don’t think this is crazy?”

Lexis says with a light giggle, “Doing something a little crazy is part of what the college experience is all about. I think this is a bit crazy, but it’s something we should be open to. College should be fun. This is something friends would dare to do because we’re not too crazy. It’s not like you’re a girly boy or being made into one. You might not realize it but fashion shows are not for clowns or fools.”

=^..^=


I finally make it back to my room and the rest of tonight was filled with my mind wondering about things. ‘What it would be like if I consider trying this?’ Nick’s sleep even has a dream that has him questioning what Nick really wants. He saw himself standing in front of a mirror seeking to see any semblance of Nikki or Nicole. He thought of something Rachel or was it Jan or Kayla that said it, ‘There was something about him, his appearance or built that helped women to relax with him.’ It wasn’t that he was feminine.

He was so uncomfortable with himself that he hadn’t seen more humor in it. Once or twice in his dream, he had a glimpse of ‘Nikki’. She was a vibrant-looking co-ed, perky and she had a healthy glow of enjoying herself. Nicole also appears she has a more traditional sense of beauty. Nick didn’t know what to make of seeing them in his dream. Neither was totally like a woman; where he saw strong traces of himself.

He hadn’t promised to try anything, but it was understood he would see Kayla and Alexis after class.

The professor underscored how important it was that they shared a study group. Professor Briggs commented so, “Kayla, you’re living proof one is not too smart to benefit from a study group.”

=^..^=


Lexis and Nick rode together to Kayla’s. The good news was Kayla’s roommate was indeed gone for the weekend. Nick was asked to use the shower in preparation for his transformation. They gave Nick a cream to get rid of unwanted body hair.

“You know Nick, you are lucky to look as you do, most won’t notice the difference,” said Lexis. “We’d have you shampoo your hair if we weren’t afraid of you getting Nair on your head of hair.”

Before Nick is allowed out of the shower Kayla and Lexis did an inspection. Lexi shaved Nick’s underarms as well as spots Nick wasn’t able to see or reach. Even where he couldn’t see, he felt the difference as the last of the shower rinsed off his body. Lexi asks, “Can you feel the difference? My oldest sister did something like this and she says, the guy was surprised by the difference it made.”

Without thought, Nick answers, “She’s right, I’m very surprised. I wouldn’t have thought it’d make that much of a difference.”

Kayla speaks up, “We’re going to step out and let you dry yourself off unless you need help. Please pat yourself dry and then put on the panties and bra before you come out.” There is a pause of silence, “There is a little pill you might want to take so your boyhood doesn’t feel a need to prove it’s a man. We might have to wait until it takes effect before your girl look can go unobstructed.”

Nick found the pill and glass of water before he began to pat himself dry. He made excuses before he was willing to come out. Luckily and finally he’s able to tuck his boyhood away between his legs.

“You look even better than usual,” Kayla said to Nick. His hair is still damp as Lexis brushes it out while blow-drying it. Kayla said, “That looks nice. Either later or another time we will shampoo or condition your hair and then you should see a remarkable difference.”

Nick remarks, “I’m glad you’re not doing that now, you need to prove to me beforehand that it would be worth the effort.”

Kayla shows three outfits: two skirts and top outfits and a dress that Nick can try. Lexis agrees with Kayla all three should look good on him. Lexi asks as she shows another clothing item, “Would you be willing to wear a body shaper or this waist corset?”

Nick retorts, “It would probably take items like that and heavy makeup to make me look presentable won’t it?”

Lexis holds her cool as she says, “Not really this could help but we’re not looking for a boy in drag, relying on heavy makeup.” Nick does reach out to take hold of it before he asks, “How does a person wear it properly?”

Kayla surprises Nick with two forms that fit into the bra cups. She calls them enhancers or pads and they help give a smooth look. She helps Nick to put on a lightweight cami over it. Then there is a peach blouse that goes with the yellow skirt. Nick remarks, “You already have your spring clothes out?”

Kayla and Lexis both smile, “Yes, we started shopping for spring fashions in January. Do you like this outfit? It should be warm enough with the right outerwear.”

Nick kind of chuckles, “Yes, I think the outfit as you call it is attractive enough; I’m just not sure how it will look on this model?” He is slowly putting on the skirt and getting the blouse in place, not realizing how it is coming together.

Lexis sits him down in front of a mirror but it is covered so he cannot see himself. “I will help you learn how to do your makeup in time if you decide to take part in the fashion show. Right now it will be easier for us to do your hair and makeup for you. I do want to point out that we’ll coordinate your lipstick and nail polish along with your whole look. Oh, and if you’re going to laugh when you look at yourself could you at least try giggling?”

Nick is amused that Lexis is quickly going to work on his face. He likes having her in front of him gazing into his eyes and at his complexion. He laughs just a moment, “It is probably not as much fun for you as it is for me to be looking directly at you”

Lexis smiles, “No, it is probably different; I doubt you can appreciate how as a college woman I kind of enjoy seeing this side of a guy. I enjoy being here with you and you're allowing me to do your makeup. I’m seeing a beautiful guy in front of me in a way I never would have dreamt. I am surprised how much I like being with you.”

Lexis steps back and calls over Kayla, “So what do you think?” Kayla smiles and asks Nick to put his right hand on the table. Kayla begins to work on Nick’s right hand as Lexis begins to pull some eyebrow hairs.

“O no you don’t,” says Nick.

Lexis smiles and says, “No, I am not doing a major shaping of your eyebrows. This will look better for Nick as well, please trust me for a moment. Did anyone ever tell you, you have beautiful eyelashes?”

He giggles, “They use to say they should be on a girl. I guess some might call that a compliment.” Lexis and Kayla both find it funny and giggle.

“That is much better,” said Kayla. “Have you ever been in a drama club or a play in high school?” Nick confesses he has. “Have you ever had to work at speaking in another voice?”

Nick senses things ready to escalate, “You’re not going to ask me to talk like a girl, are you?”

Kayla grins, “It might be okay for you to sound like a boy while wearing the outfit here, but at the fashion show or going out dressed like this that might be inadvisable.”

“What do you mean going out?” Nick had not thought that far. “I am not even accepting I can pass looking like a girl for the fashion show. And I did not volunteer for a speaking part.”

Alexis says, “I’ve heard you sing a little. You have a nice voice, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were asked to blend your voice and to help the girls’ chorus a few times.” Nick doesn’t say anything, as he gazes looking out and remembering high school. He was going to try for the chorus at State but had a sore throat the week of those auditions.

Kayla asks, “So try speaking in a soft girl’s voice.” Nick tries too hard. Kayla says, “Relax, and don’t try forcing anything. It will take some time, practice, with help.” It is the third attempt when Nikki’s voice begins to emerge. Pointing to one of the other outfits hanging in sight, Kayla asks, “Using that voice describe that outfit hanging up.”

Nick says, “I don’t like it. The skirt looks like it will be above my knees.”

“Go on,” Kayla encourages.

“It’s what my sister calls a print blouse with spring colors and the skirt is a mauve pink.” He asks, “Is that right?”

Kayla says, “Your sister informed you correctly and that is a pretty mauve color. Do you agree with me that the skirt and blouse work well together?”

Nick tries to go back to his normal voice but changes back as soon as Lexis gives a gentle cough. Lexis asks, “What else in life interests you? What are you hoping to do with a degree in business administration?”

“Our family are partners in a communications and graphics company. Mom says she wants me to help bring our business practices up with the changing times. She has been after me to get out of my shell along with developing my commuter capabilities.” Nick giggles, “I doubt if this is what she had in mind.”

Kayla has a light laugh, “Maybe, but are many of their customers or clients women?” She continues, “I suspect she has communicated to you about not speaking down to women, hasn’t she? Has she ever talked to you about seeing things from her or your sisters' point of view?”

“I can’t say I’m extremely sensitive, but yes, she helps to check any chauvinist viewpoint out of my vocabulary and attitude.”

Kayla asks, “Have they ever mentioned your ability to look like a young woman?”

“My Mom and my sisters, I have two older sisters; they’re being sensitive in that is a sore subject with me. I tended to speak up for the underdog when it isn’t me. It caused me to get hassled and called a few names. I’ve tended to wear my hair on the long side despite being teased. But I’ve stayed away from doing anything remotely like this.” Nick’s expression lightened up and took the glow of color as he talks.

Lexis taps Nick’s shoulder and gives an understanding smile, “So this is an even bigger step than we would have supposed? …I must say, I’m even more impressed. So are you hoping it works to make you look presentable for a fashion show or not?”

Nick has settled into his feminine voice, “I don’t think I have an opinion about that one way or another. I was more interested in how you two would relate to me. Megan and Eryn said something about women being able to relate with a guy like me. They’re a couple of years older than us, I wasn’t sure if I could buy into what they were saying.”

“I’m not particularly interested in how a woman sees me in her clothes, looking like her, but as a guy. I’m sorry, I guess it sounds like babbling and doesn’t make sense,” Nick is being apologetic, yet praying that one of the two might have some understanding of what he’s trying to say.

Kayla goes and pours three glasses of wine, “Break.”

Nick is mindful that he and the other two are underage as far as drinking. He’s hesitant but takes a glass and sips. There is a trace of lipstick on his glass. Kayla says, “As long as we don’t go overboard or flaunt it openly we can do it. My roommate is of age, so I’d just say it’s hers.”

=^..^=


Lexis says, “I think I understand what you’re saying. I’m not used to a guy thinking like that. It’s a bit philosophical, you’re kind of like a guy being liberated. You’re willing to dress outside your element to see if we’d still be comfortable with you like a guy?”

The group is sitting around with the wine, some cheese, and crackers. Kayla takes Nick’s glass, saying “Let me freshen up your lipstick and check your makeup. Then we should be ready for you to have a glimpse of yourself.”

Nick was surprised that he was sitting around visiting with them not considering how he might look to either of them. He hadn’t gotten up to see what he looked like. Lexis used a makeup triangle to fix a smudge. Kayla touched up his lipstick and declared he was ready to see himself.

“Wait,” she asks. Nick was asked to turn as Kayla put a necklace around his neck. She then put a towel on his shoulder. She took hold of his ear, held a piece of ice there for a moment, and then stuck his ear with a needle and put in an earring. She marked the other side, double-checked, and did the same there. Nick said nothing all that time. He was not putting up a false front anymore.

Lexis had pulled away the sheet covering the mirror as they walked Nick up to it. “So do you see, Nick or Nikki?” Lexis asked.

Nick looked, it wasn’t the Nikki of his dream from the night before. He hadn’t imagined himself to look this much like a woman as the Nikki who was looking back. There was silence, then Kayla spoke up, “We do not want to presume how you see yourself.” She gave Nick two nylon footies and then a pair of heels. Without getting into a debate about them, Nick went along and put on the heels and went back to the mirror. His footing was not a girl’s for sure, but he managed. He even turned sideways to get other views.

Finally, he confessed, “Wow, you know you got me. I was set to find some reason that I was not presentable as Nikki.”

Kayla looked at her watch and a worried look came over her. Nick asked what the problem was. Kayla was now the one to confess. “A person at the registrar’s office is willing to get us an extra identity card. A friend from the LGBT consortium was even willing to come and vouch for you having a second identity.” Kayla pulled out her smartphone, “I should call them and cancel. I wasn’t thinking and I don’t want to put you on the spot.”

Nick smiled as he heard understanding, “Before you call and cancel, why don’t you ask if I’m game to go through with it? Seemingly you knew what I could look like while I was in denial.”

Lexis giggled, “If we’re going to do it we should get you in some pantyhose and a jacket fitting your gender identity.”

It was not yet 3:30 as we got to campus and the registrar’s office. There was one woman with a smile as the three of us came walking through the doors. Nick was introduced to Bridgette from the LGBT consortium. The woman behind the desk said, “I need to see your current student's I.D. and another source of proof. Am I correct that this is for a second I.D. card?” Having confirmed that she asked, “What is the name you want on your second card?”

“Nicole Greene, wait, could I use my Mom’s maiden name?” The registrar indicated that would be fine. “Then Nicole Majors please, it should be Magers as they Americanized it. The registrar had Nicole pose for a picture and when the new college I.D. was handed to Nick it read, Nicole G. Magers, it even had a new student number, and even listed an actual faculty advisor listed on a sheet of information given to Nicole.

Bridgette, handed Nicole information on the consortium, “You kind of owe us to show up at a meeting sometime.” She did not stay around to hear what Nicole might have to say…

To be continued…

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Firsties!

Nice beginning, I suspect that there has been a Nicole buried there all along.

Sometimes we have trouble...

Admitting things to ourselves. Nick liked being a guy, but there was more to his story.

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

A Great New Story

I am pleased to see another story from you. Your style and writing seems to have developed and matured a lot. I liked it before, but you are adding new dimensions to it.
I see that Nikki didn’t fight the transition TOO much! :)

Was Nick in denial?

Jamie Lee's picture

Alexis' logic is flawed in believing if Nick didn't want to let the girls dress him as a girl he'd have left. It didn't occur to her that Nick stayed because he considers them his friends, wanted to spend time with them. And not because he wanted to have them dress as a girl.

For someone who was going to say 'no' to doing the fashion show, he sure was putty in the hands of the two girls. Even to the point of letting them shave him in places he missed.

At one point he mentioned about being in denial. Was he in denial? How would he know he was in denial if he has never given any thought prior to being in college of being a girl? It actually sounds as though he's been letting the opinions of others influence him.

One big mistake he made was taking a pill he had no idea what it was or if it was only to keep him from becoming aroused. The fact he took the pill without finding out what it was shows how easily he can be led by the nose.

Unless there's another reason he simply rolls over instead of standing up for himself?

And despite what Bridgette said about 'sort of' owing them a visit to a meeting, he doesn't owe her anything. He didn't set up getting a second ID.

Others have feelings too.

comes with perks part 2

Sounds like he is going deeper into the world of a woman

Girls rule