Eight Miles High, part 6 of 12

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 6

The next two days were much the same. We lazed by the pool, went to the salon and then got dressed for the show. My outfit matched Lesley and she always gave me a hug and a kiss whenever I went down to the gym. My ‘friend’ Jack wasn’t seen and one of his guys told me that they were not letting him forget being outed in public.

I got the organizers to put Molly with the top group on both nights so that she could get used to talking to movers and shakers. It was something I had done for some years now and was happy to be playing second fiddle again. I sent Bronwyn a text asking if she could organize a name badge for Molly that had Captain instead of Second Officer that we could use purely in the socials.

On the third and last show, I had the photographer in my group, and he had a rolled-up picture which we all signed for him, the crew on one side and the band on the other. He was not a fan when he came but was besotted by the time he went home.

He had been asked if he would like to join us for a few more stops and he rushed off straight after the show to sort out his passport and some luggage. There would be plenty of room as the management types had seen enough with two shows and had already gone back to New York.

We were to be taking off early the next day and the tractor had already delivered Betsy back to Gate six, ready to be loaded up.

Honolulu to Christchurch, our next stop, was an odd one if you had never experienced crossing the date line. If we took off at ten, it took around eleven to twelve hours in the air to get to New Zealand. However, because you cross the date line and gain twenty-four hours in a fraction of a second you arrive at eight or nine in the evening on the next day, depending on the winds.

There was a usual system we did with this, the cabin crew would organise that all the window blinds are closed, and lights dimmed for the middle six hours, allowing time for a meal before and after.

After the third show wound up there was a small party and we got back to the hotel about midnight. We all needed our sleep and had the wake-up set for seven.

When I was woken, I had a pee and then a shower, dressing in the nice underwear which I now looked forward to every morning. With the silk blouse and pencil skirt on I slipped into my heels and went off to breakfast with my personal bag and my purse, I also had my copy of the photo of Betsy which would get stowed away in the plane.

We had a light breakfast because we would be able to snack during the flight and then went out to the airport. Molly and I did the inspection walk, Julia was ready to load up as soon as the baggage truck arrived, and Annette was monitoring the fuel load going in. The cabin crew were making sure we had everything, including a full supply of sleeping masks.

The first one to arrive was Jim, our photographer, so I sent Molly up to the cockpit while I gave him the exterior tour and then a walk through the cabin before anyone else got there. I told him, in no uncertain terms, that the deal was that he could take all the pictures he likes on the outside and at the shows, but if he saw a picture anywhere else, he needed to ask permission.

I said that the inside of the plane was a trade secret and that he should make sure that any pictures he took inside needed to make sure there was a blank or uninteresting background. He was, at heart, a plane lad so I said that we would give him a good chance for pictures in the cockpit.

I stood at the door and welcomed our passengers, the band all turning up together and ready to get going. Some of our media types looked like they had not got a lot of sleep. We shut the doors and were backed out with the tractor at a quarter to ten.

Molly powered up the engines to everyone's satisfaction and started the taxi out to the runway. I went into the cabin and got Jim to follow me, sitting him in the second seat for the take-off. He had a small camera which he could set to record video which he put on the window ledge to film him and Molly as she took off.

We got to the end of the runway and were cleared to go as soon as we got there, Molly turning us onto the centre line and pouring on the power in one fluid movement. Seconds later we rotated, and were then in the air, heading generally southwest and again chasing the sun.

Jim thanked everyone in the cockpit for the experience and we sent him back to the cabin to enjoy the flight. This flight is often done at night because there is nothing to see but the sea, but we needed to be in Christchurch because the next show was for the next evening after we arrived.

It was just a two show stop and we would then make the short hop to Auckland for three shows. I left Molly at the controls and had a walk through the cabin to make sure we had not left anyone behind who didn’t want to be left behind. I came across Jim showing some of the band members the pictures he had taken at the third show, saved onto his laptop. They seemed to like what they saw.

Lesley saw me and asked if I needed a lie down and I told her that I may be back during lights out in a few hours, and she grinned and told me that she was looking forward to that.

I went back up front and took over from Molly, telling her that she would be taking the middle four hours. She went off to relax, no doubt having a chat with the passengers because that is what the captain is expected to do. Julia, Annette and I sat back and chatted about the trip so far.

This was an easy leg we were on, once we got into Asia, India and the Continent it would be all pressure, mainly from the need to fit into the very busy air lanes and getting in and out of airports. With past shows we had been in the air on the quiet periods when we could, but the airspace was filling up quicker than a freeway in rush hour.

When Molly did get back, I got out of the seat for her and said I was going for a bit of a lie down, to which the other three all said “Yeah, right!” Going from the bright daylight in the cockpit to the dimmed cabin I had to stop for a while to get my eyes used to the lack of light.

I walked quietly down the plane, seeing a lot of our passengers were in the bed area while some dozed in their seats. When I got to the service and kitchen area, I was told that “Your patient awaits, doctor” with accompanying giggles.

I knocked on the door of the sick bay and heard a voice call “Come” so went in to find Lesley buck naked and laying on the bed with a dildo in her.

She said “Quick, darling, lock the door and help me with this, it seems to have stopped working.”

I slid the bolt over and went to the bed, seeing that she had not turned it on, something I rectified and then leaned over her to kiss her.

Inside a couple of minutes, I was naked and had taken the place of the dildo which had made her so wet I slid all the way without stopping. I was just getting a nice slow rhythm going when I felt the vibrating dildo against my anus.

As I pulled back, the dildo entered me, and it was an amazing feeling. She made sure it followed me as I pushed and resisted me when I pulled and, before long, it was well inside me and buzzing fit to burst.

I whispered that she was wicked and then kissed her as we came in one mighty rolling spasm that wracked my body and seared my soul for the longest time. I was now a member of the eight-mile club as having lost my virginity at forty thousand feet.

I stayed erect for a long time, and she turned the vibrator off but left it where it was. Ten minutes later I started moving again and she started purring like a cat. That session took us a half an hour to get to climax and it was, by far, the best one so far.

Lesley had taken me to heights that I had never been before, and I loved it. We uncoupled and lay there quietly when she whispered, “Love me yet?”

I said “Yes, I think I do love you, Lesley. You are my universe – next to Betsy, that is.” She laughed and told me that I was a bad liar, Betsy would always come second to sex.

Once again, we got dressed and tidied the room before redoing our lipstick. I unbolted the door and peered out to make sure that no-one was close and then we made our way back up the plane. At the crew area a voice said “Feeling better, Lesley? Having a drip in you always helps.”

Instead of getting mad or embarrassed I went into their section and gave them all a hug, saying “Just be careful girls, this drip has the power to hire and fire” with a smile on my face. The six of us had a group hug and a giggle and the I left Lesley at her bunk and went back up front to relieve Molly but feeling like I could get a couple of hours sleep in instead.

As I passed the bunk area, I heard sexual moans from the pair of bunks that our lesbian couple shared so someone else was also enjoying the flight. It was a good job that the band bunks were separated from the normal passengers.

Back up front I took over from Molly who said she would be back in a couple of hours to take us down. I had a drink thrust into my hand as I strapped in, Julia telling me that it was an energy drink because she thought that I looked a bit wrung out.

As darkness began to occur outside, we put on our floodlights, started the ‘breakfast’ routine and the made ready for landing. We throttled back and started the descent into Christchurch, coming over the sea so there was very little to see until we were almost on the deck and then it was just spots of light.

Molly put us down again and we taxied to a parking area where we had portable steps pushed against the plane as the engines wound down. Before long we had the passengers outside and into their busses, along with the baggage directly out of the hold – all very old worldly – and I signed the plane over to our maintenance and cleaning crew.

We had our crew bus take us to immigration where we were quickly passed through, a good job because my passport picture looked nothing like I did now. We were booked into the Chateau on the Park, a Hilton hotel set in five acres of park like a Bahamas Resort, but with snow sometimes.

Marianne Gregory © 2022

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wings ...

Sara Selvig's picture

are looking rather desirable. :)

Sara


Between the wrinkles, the orthopedic shoes, and nine decades of gravity, it is really hard to be alluring. My icon, you ask? It is the last picture I allowed to escape the camera ... back before most BC authors were born.

Travel

Dee Sylvan's picture

Love your story Marianne. I have limited experience traveling abroad but the international dateline is quite interesting. I would like to see more dialogue with Molly, Leslie, and Julie to find out more about their lives and what they want for their futures. The 8 mile high club must be a pretty select one.

DeeDee