A Modest Proposal - Part 17

Printer-friendly version

 

A Modest Proposal Part 17
by Melanie Brown
Copyright  © 2023 Melanie Brown

 


 

Bobby sat with his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him. He nuzzled my hair. I looked around and I was getting frowns from all the cheerleaders and a few football players. Since when do my choices of boys to date need approval?

Jeff walked over to lean over me. “Ronnie. I’m just going to lay it on the line. Going out with Bobby is a really bad idea.” He said this right in front of Bobby. And this is the guy that dumped me so he could go back with that bitch from hell Olivia.

Bobby scowled at Jeff. “Buzz off, Jeff. You blew your chance with this girl. She’s my girl now.” He pulled me closer to him.

Miffed that Jeff felt he could interfere in my life, I looked up at him and said, “Yeah. Buzz off Jeff. Go back to that shrew of yours.”

Looking frustrated, Jeff said, “If you hurt this little girl, you’ll have to answer to us.” He pointed back at the rest of the team. Why am I always being called ‘little’?

Bobby laughed. “Oh, I’m soooo scared. Go mind your own business.” I turned to grin at Bobby. His face turning red, Jeff walked back to his shrew, Olivia.

Bobby finished off his soda before running his fingers through my hair. Into my ear he whispered, “I just can’t believe how beautiful you are.” In a louder voice he said, “Hey babe. Are you about ready to go? I’ll drive you home.”

I looked at the wall clock in the restaurant. I said, “Yeah. I need to leave about now so I don’t violate my curfew.” Until I became a cheerleader, I didn’t have a curfew. But then, I was never out anyway.

Bobby stood up and said to his friends, “See ya around, chumps. I need to take the little lady home.”

Chuckling, Spike said, “See guys? Taking his woman home without getting her drunk first. Now that’s a real gentleman!” His other two friends laughed.

Bobby took my hand and started to pull me away from the table. Nova shouted, “Ronnie! I’ll call you, okay?”

Bobby shook his head and under his breath said, “Busybodies.”

As Bobby led me out of the restaurant, I said, “She’s my best friend.”

Bobby grunted. “Maybe it’s time for new friends. Just sayin’”

Bobby lead me up to his car. Well, it was a pickup truck. A gunmetal Ford Raptor with jacked-up suspension and over-sized off-road tires. A row of lights were mounted on the roll cage along with several more lights mounted on the push bar. It was set up for serious off-roading, but there wasn’t speck of dirt on it.

He opened the passenger door and he had to put his hands on my waist to help up inside. I said, “Nice truck. You don’t race this do you?”

He waited until he climbed up into the drivers seat. “Nah. I have another car for that. Although I could I guess. The supercharged V-8 in this thing pumps out over seven hundred horses.” He cranked over the engine and I could feel the rumble of every horse vibrating through my seat. We then rumbled out of the parking lot.

I pointed down the street. “Turn right at the second traffic light.” Other than my directions, nobody said much on the drive to my house.

Finally I said, “Just pull up to the curb here. That’s my house.”

Bobby looked window and said, “Nice house. Just you and your parents?”

“Just me and my mom. My sister is away at college,” I said. I put my hand on the door handle.

Bobby scooted over near me and started playing with my hair. “You don’t have to go in right away do you?”

A little nervous about him touching my hair, I said, “I guess we have a few minutes.”

Bobby grinned at me. “That’s good.” He ran his fingers gently down my cheek. “Damn girl. You are so beautiful. I’ve had my eye on you for a while.”

“Oh?”

Bobby smiled. “Oh yeah. I’d see you in the halls or in your cheerleader outfit and I’d think how much I’d love to make that little girl mine. And now here we are.” Before I could react, he suddenly leaned into me and pressed his lips against mine. He held onto my shoulders as he kissed me hard. This wasn’t a soft, romantic kiss. This was a hard, know your place kiss. He was being very rough and I didn’t like it.

I pulled my head away and caught my breath. “Bobby. Please. You’re hurting me.”

He pulled his head back a bit. “Oh, didn’t mean to, babe. I guess I’m just excited to be with the most beautiful girl at school.” He leaned back in, holding my head so I couldn’t turn away. He started kissing me again, not as rough this time. He felt me up in a vain attempt to find tits. He got his hand under my cheer top and started to massage my nipple.

“Bobby!” I reached up and pulled his hand away. “No. Please. Please.”

Bobby’s eyes flashed in anger for a moment, and then his expression softened and he pulled back. “You’re right, babe. You’re right. I’m out of line.” He gave me another quick kiss and then sat up.

I struggled a moment to sit back up. He’d pushed me all the way down in my seat. I was breathing hard.

Bobby gave me a brief smile. “You should probably go before your mom gets upset. I’ll see you tomorrow at six for dinner. Be sure to wear a miniskirt. I love short dresses.”

I sat up, catching my breath. “Sure thing, Bobby. I’ll wear my shortest skirt.”

Bobby grinned broadly. “That’s my girl! Good night.” He leaned in for another quick kiss.

I reflexively returned his kiss and then opened the truck door and slid to the pavement. I ran to the house.

I closed the door and leaned back on it and took a deep breath. My lipstick was smeared and I had raccoon eyes with mascara running down my cheeks.

Mom stood up from the couch and folded her arms as she frowned at me. “Oh good lord, Ronnie! Another boy? I don’t think even Janet attracted this many boys.”

I adjusted my top again. I smiled weakly at Mom. “You’ll get to meet Bobby tomorrow evening. He’s taking me out on a date.”

Mom rolled her eyes at me. “Honey, I think we need to have that mother/daughter talk.”

I sighed. “Can it wait? I’m tired.”

Mom gave me a hard glare. “Take a shower before you go to bed. That boy had his hands all over you, didn’t he?”

I nodded and trotted off to the shower. I looked at my face with disgust in the bathroom mirror. Why am I missing an earring? I sighed heavily. I muttered, “Well shit.”

*          *          *

To be continued…

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bobby is bad news

"This was a hard, know your place kiss." This is not going to go well.

Well things have take a turn

Dee Sylvan's picture

Unfortunately, for the worse. Now Ronnie is turning her back on her only friends for a guy that is about to ruin whatever reputation she had. Maybe mom or Nova can help, but it's painful watching this train wreck that's about to happen. :D

DeeDee

Ronnie and Bobby are not going to end well.

Julia Miller's picture

Poor Ronnie. Virtually everyone she knows is telling her to stay away from Bobbie, yet she continues to date him. This first date should have been a huge red flag for her, but she is letting her lust for this guy drive the relationship. It's not going to end well girl.

Yikes...

RachelMnM's picture

Where are Ronnie's internal alarm bells and why aren't they howling like the alarm on Bobby's pickup (I'll assume he's got one given the money he's sunk into it)?

XOXOXO

Rachel M. Moore...