The Want: 90s Layers Obsession

Printer-friendly version

Jason was a 20 year old living in the heart of michigan. He’d been growing his long, thick blonde hair out for 3 years now, and it reached his mid back. He usually loved brushing his hair, as well as wearing it in a high ponytail, but he had an issue: It looked too plain. He fantasized about the long layered bangs that women wore, and wondered how it would feel like to have those. He loved the bangs that hung from their hair when they wore it in claw clipped styles, but never had the courage to try to get one of those cuts

One day, as he was walking down the street, he saw a salon. It was a unisex salon, and their claim to fame was that no matter what gender you were, you could get any haircut you wanted. He decided to walk in.

He was greeted at the counter by a woman with long red hair in beautiful 90s layers. “Hi! How can I help you?” she asked, friendly. Jason was a bit nervous, but proceeded to say “Hi I was wondering if I could get 90s layers in my hair?” The woman said “Yeah lets take a look! Go ahead an take a seat in the charis and I’l be right with you”

As soon as Jason was seated in the chairs, the lady came over with brushes, and scissors. She began to brush Jasons hair until it was all spread out on his back. “You certainly have really healthy hair. I have 2 methods to get you the 90s layers. We could either do it the 2 hour way, or the 5 minute way. Which one would you prefer?” By now jason was absolutely horny out of his mind to see his hair in those 90s layers, so he said “5 minute way lets do it”. The lady nodded, and began to brush his hair into a ponytail at the very fron tof his head. She then took another rubber band, slide it up 3 inches, brough her scissors near it, and asked Jason if he was ready. He was nervous about the length it would leave, but he siad he was ready.

The lady began cutting and cutting. Long hair fell to the floor. Jason was incredibly nervous. It had taken him a long time to grow his hair out, but he trusted the lady and she kept cutting.

After she was finished, all that was left was a few inches of the ponytail on his head. She then loosened the rubber band, and jason shook out his hair. His hair cascaded all around him. When he looked in the mirror, he was shocked.

Beautiful layers framed his face, and ran all the way down to his back. He was incredibly happy with how it looked. The lady then came over with curlers and put the layers that framed his face into the curlers and began using an air dryer on them. After a while she let them out. Beautiful curtain bangs fell into his face. She then began combing and combign his hair. The result was a beautiful cascading of layers that made him look incredibly feminine and beautiful. Jason had wone final request “Can you please put my hair in a clawclip?” he asked nervously? “Absolutely!” said the lady, and promptly grabbed a clawclip, and twisted his her up and up. The pull on his scalp felt marvelous. She finally ended it by clipping the mass to the back of his head, and let hte top part ponytail out. She then flicked the 2 framing layers by his face down, and he looked absolutely beautiful. “Thank you so much!” he said. He then let his hair down, tied it in a messy, sexy high bun with the layers flicking down, paid, and was on his way, bun bouncing in the wind.

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hair Fantasy

Dee Sylvan's picture

Beautiful. I wonder what the 2 hour method would have resulted in. Thanks for sharing! :DD

DeeDee

Everyone loves a salon...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Nice, beautiful, a very seductive story. The wonderful feeling of going in and not knowing how you will look on the way out...