Protest in a skirt

Printer-friendly version

I am 12 years old and attend one of the public schools in Krakow.
The protest against the ban on boys wearing to school, short pants, has reverberated around the world. Although the ban applies only to some schools in the UK. In Poland, the ban was actually in one private school in Krakow, which is not far from our school. Nothing has been heard that students at this private school should protest.
In our school, there is freedom of dress and everyone dresses as they want.
That's why we were all surprised to see a poster on the school board, and info on FB.
"Support for the protest against long pants at school, All week long boys wear skirts to school".
The school management, having no argument against it, not knowing how to block it issued only a statement: "Any student wearing a skirt who disrupts school activities by his behavior will be suspended."

-What Kamil, will you join? - A colleague asked me.
- Well, I don't know. I have nowhere to get a skirt from, I'll see....
- It's better not to break out, you know how it is.
Everyone assumed that behind the protest was a group of class provocateurs.
When someone broke out of their "projects" was often oppressed.

If I had a sister there would probably be no problem and she would lend me a skirt.
I had no choice but to ask my mother.
-You know mom. At school there is such a protest in support, it's about those schools where boys have to wear long pants all year round. Anyway, in our class boys are supposed to go to school in skirts for a week....

At first mom did not say anything, I think she had to think about it for a while.
- My skirts will be too big for you, you need to go to the store to buy something for you.
- Don't you have any old skirt that would fit me? - I said defending myself against these purchases.
-You have to look neat at school, I won't let you show up in some old skirt that's too big.
-Get ready we are going to the mall. Mom was always quick to take action and knew how to
stand her ground.

In the stores, Mom looked at the skirts but she didn't like anything.I stood next to her with my head down and she applied the skirts to me. At the Reporter Yung store I was already hoping it would end.
It wasn't until the Ccoccodrillo store that Mom said There is !
She was carrying a pleated plaid skirt in a dark color....
And also this one, she said taking a colorful skirt with frills.

-But mom, one is enough.- I defended myself.
- And if you get stained and need to wash ? We go to the fitting room.
With trepidation I walked to the fitting room, looking around to see if anyone was watching us.
- Come in and wear the first when you are ready say.
I took off my sneakers and pants. I looked at the tag "Girls' fabric skirt, pleated plaid 69,90 PLN". My hands trembled as I dressed the first skirt.
It had a zipper and one button at the back.

- Already," I said quietly.
Mom vigorously opened the curtain and looked at me critically for a moment.
-Wait here a while longer," she said closing the curtain.
After a moment that lasted an eternity for me she returned with a white shirt and sweater.and some
colorful t shirt.
- Wear a white shirt," she said through the open curtain
.-But you only need a skirt, mom please....
- Your blouse does not fit, it looks terrible.
I had no choice, I knew she would not relent.
I took off the sweatshirt and t shirt and put on a white shirt and buttoned it up.
It was more of a white blouse with decorative ruffles.
The navy blue sweater was also girly and buttoned up.
When I looked at myself, I had tears in my eyes. I was dressed like a girl.
Maybe it was necessary, to break out in protest.

It's always like that with mom, she tries more than necessary.
- Well now the other one, wear it with this t shirt, she said powering up the curtain again.
The second skirt again I looked at the label "Viscose skirt
with ruffles and colorful print all over 49,90 PLN "
It had ruffles and a pattern of colorful something like flowers.
The T Shirt was neither purple nor pink.
When I wore it and saw the inscription, I was even more horrified. It had the inscription
Girls are The Future"
- Mom...
Mom looked through the curtain.
-Please, I can't wear this to school.
- But this inscription will fit perfectly for the protest. And besides, I told you you must have something to change into.
-Well take it off and hand it to me, I'll go to the checkout and you get dressed.
When we left the store, mom said she also bought me knee socks
and tights if it got cold. We'll still buy white sneakers because these sneakers of yours don't match the skirt.

Luckily, the tennis shoes were plain white without any girly accessories.
At home, my mother told me to wear the first set and white tennis shoes and black
knee socks which at the top of the small two white stripes....
When I dressed all this with a look of loss, mom said I look nice and
surely tomorrow they will appreciate at school that everything fits nicely. I was rather afraid of derision.
She also said I should do homework in this outfit to get used to it, and she also wants to
look at it since she paid so much for it.
After two hours of homework, I asked if I could change into normal clothes already. She agreed saying that I should hang everything in the closet properly.
While I was eating dinner I heard my mother talking to her friend, about the protest and the clothes I had bought. I could hear the joy in her voice. I wondered if she was calling out to have a daughter instead of a son.

On Saturday evening, some friends came to my mother's house.
Of course, I had to go out and show myself.
They said I looked nice and complimented the writing on my shirt. They also asked how many skirts I had of my own. I said that I have two of my own. They also asked if I liked wearing them.
Of course she likes only she is still a little ashamed," my mother answered for me.
-I have some of my daughter's clothes that she has grown out of, they are in good condition, I was going to give them away or throw them away somewhere. I'll bring them to you by the way.
- Great, thank you," the mother was pleased, and turning to me, "Thank the lady and say that you are happy.
-Thank you very much and I am happy. - I replied, not believing that I was saying it. I didn't even speak up that it was only a week and only for lessons. And they after treated as if I would already permanently walk in girls' clothes.
Sundays my mother again told me to wear that skirt with frills from the morning.
Sunday night into Monday, I almost didn't sleep for fear of tomorrow at school.
In the morning, as usual, mom rushes into the room with enthusiasm and wakes me up.
She orders me to make my bed and go wash up
When I came back a skirt, shirt, sweater and knee socks were lying on the bed.
I dressed it all and went to breakfast.
-Super you look," my mother was pleased.

I was barely able to eat breakfast through a clenched throat.
-Good riddance. - Mom always gave me a ride to school on the way to work.
On the staircase a neighbor passed us. But he thoughtfully said only Good morning and probably didn't even pay attention to me.
Fortunately, in front of the block, there was no one. The ride to school was unfortunately very short.
In front of the school I saw more than a dozen boys in skirts. I was not alone in this.
As I approached them. Whistles and exhortations began.
-O another girl is coming.
- He has knee socks and a woman's blouse and sweater.
- Kamil you overdid it a bit, girl....
- No it was Mamami who bought it and had it dressed," I replied uncertainly
- Maminsynek, if your mommy bought it and told you to wear it, I guess you'll be wearing a skirt until the end of
school you will wear a skirt.
Of course, this was said by Peter, who always had a thing for me.
He was wearing a black denim skirt, a sweatshirt with a skull that he often wore,
and on his feet, striped tights, probably from his younger sister, and sort of rosy cheeks and
a few black freckles. Such a seemingly "punk girl" on the loose.
The rest of the guys were limited to just a skirt, to which they had their sweatshirts, and sneakers and socks on their feet

Others stood around laughing and taking pictures of us.
When lessons began, sometimes someone said something or laughed. But the teachers quickly silenced us. The worst were the breaks.
With me most people laughed.
Kamila, that's a nice girl...I guess you like it a lot that you are trying so hard.
Do you shave your legs ?
- I just don't have hairy legs yet, just some single hairs....
Several girls said that I looked nice, and Natalia said that she herself would love to wear such a set. I felt nice for a moment.
-Mom bought me this from the gallery. She insisted on a full set.
Natalia further asked which store it was specifically.
- Maybe someday we will come to school in the same skirts - she joked leaving.

I usually took the bus home after school, but this time I ran without looking around.
At home, I quickly changed into my clothes. My mother arrived an hour after me and was disappointed that I wasn't in a skirt.
-Since the protest is supposed to last a week you should be consistent and walk around in a skirt until the evening. Change your clothes and start doing your homework I will prepare dinner.
I did it but with great reluctance.
The next day I was dressed the same way. It was okey except for a few docs when I seized a sweater because I was hot and everyone saw my shirt with frills.
After school I came running back again. I didn't change anymore knowing what my mom would say.
When she came back she told me to take a shower because I was raspy and my clothes already needed to be washed.
Of course, there was a second set waiting for me. A floral skirt and a pink shirt.
After lunch and homework I had time to myself. I usually went out somewhere with Jack who was my block and classmate.
But today I stayed in my room and watched TV.
On Wednesday there were only eight of us in skirts. I, dressed even more girly, did not have an easy life. My colleagues shied away from me a bit. We are not talking to you, sit with the girls. I searched out Natalie with my eyes and approached her. Can I be next to you at breaks ? She looked at me surprised but understood that she needed support.
-Sure, sit down, girls move over, make room for a friend.
They were gentle with me, asked if I could handle it. Cool skirt and cool writing on the shirt, they praise
They called me Kamila but were nice to me. Thanks to this I survived another day.
Natalia suggested that we could take the bus back together with the girls. Earlier when we rode that bus together, we didn't talk to each other. I was grateful to her for her support. I felt protected and more at ease in her company and that of her friends.
On the bus, a few people looked at me strangely, but no one said anything.
On Thursday and Friday I wore the same clothes only in different top and bottom combinations. Being with the girls made me feel better, I also got a little used to wearing a skirt, and maybe I could even say I liked it. Alternately, I thought all the luck that it was the end of the protest and that it was a bit of a shame.
On Friday afternoon, Jacek came to my apartment. He too participated in the protest but wore his clothes and still the same knee-length skirt.
-You left a little early, and after school there was a meeting and they are extending and tightening the protest, he said showing me a poster .
" We are tightening the protest and extending it for another week. Participants in the protest wear 100% women's clothes. Dress, heeled shoes, underwear, panties, bra and tights. Plus a women's handbag and jewelry, makeup and painted nails. A wig or a lady's hairstyle if someone has long hair."
I looked at Jack and said I couldn't believe it.
-I know you don't have Facebook because your mom forbids you, but check it out and he showed me the same post with the poster.
-That's a lot, I don't know if I can do it.
-Please ask mom she will think of something
- And you will dress up like this ?
Jacek muttered something evasively and said that he had to fly.
Previously, I wasn't quite sure what to expect when asking my mother for help.
This time I seriously thought about whether to let it go, although I also sometimes felt cool in a skirt.
When Mom came over I showed her the poster.
-Wow, sharp. Are you sure or are you sure ? - She said smiling.
-I want to know if this is a conscious decision, if you are forcing yourself or if you like it.
-I'm not sure but if you agree then maybe..because I like it...so please help.
- Well maybe this week will be a good test whether you like it. Today maybe not but tomorrow Saturday we will take a leisurely shopping trip.
I will also call my hairdresser if she could take you in exceptionally tomorrow.
-Good news she can receive you at 11:00 a.m. Maybe she will think of something with your hair because a wig is out. And then we'll go shopping.
- Thank you, maybe I'll help something with lunch and then I'll do my homework.
-Factually a decent girl should know how to cook and clean. So I will teach you everything.
I spent the rest of the day at home helping my mother and cleaning. I even forgot that I was wearing a skirt.
On Saturday before 11 a.m. we went to a women's hair salon.
I entered the salon as a boy wearing a skirt.
I sat in the chair and the hairdresser measured my hair.
-13 centimeters. I offer natural hair extensions on creatinine, and clip-in fringe, and coloring.
It will take an express 2 hours anyway so you can leave us alone.
-Well, said my mother I will go shopping.
Two hairdressers took turns taking care of me.
When mom came in she had tears in her eyes. She said quietly -My little girl.
My dark bug hair reached almost halfway down my back. The hairdresser under adjusted my eyebrows and did a delicate makeup.
Thank you super it came out. Mom paid by card, so I don't know how much it cost. Probably a lot.
Now we are going to get clothes and shoes.
Underwear, purse, backpack and jewelry I already bought you.
On Sundays, I sat at home all day, walking around in a dress bought for me by my mother.
It's waisted, the sleeves are slightly buff, in front of the elbow.
Underneath I have a girly bra and in it silicone inserts.
Simple quite tight panties with lace, and flesh-colored tights.
To this, shoes with light heels in which I am to go to school on Monday.
Of jewelry a delicate pendant with a heart.
Mom has not called me Kamil for a few days, but Kamila....
I like it more and more. Not only being treated like a girl, but it's a nice feeling when you're wearing those beautiful and nice-to-touch clothes....

CD 2

When Monday morning after about an hour of preparation I looked at myself in the mirror
I almost didn't recognize myself. In front of the mirror stood a girl wearing a dress.
The top part of the dress resembled a white shirt with a blue collar, the bottom part looked like a blue slightly flared skirt.

Only anyone who knows me well, on under the light makeup will recognize my facial features.
-Good, let's go there is no need to delay, - said mom.
I still took a very girly backpack in which I had books and we went to the car.
All the way to school I wondered how the others would be dressed.
Previously, when we reached the school I had already caught sight of boys in skirts. Now I didn't notice anyone, I didn't recognize them from a distance. I guess they are well dressed up. Bye," my mother said as usual when I got off.
I got off and walked right into the crowd of students in front of the school.
I looked around nervously but didn't see any classmates in dresses.
Everyone started to part , look at me. Some were laughing, commenting
and took pictures. Finally I caught sight of Jack, who seemed to want to run away.
I grabbed his hand.
-What's the matter ?
- Eee, you know they told me to set you up, they came up with a supposed extension of the protest. I'd get hit if I didn't, and if you don't go to school in a dress by the end of the year we'll both get hit... - and then he was interrupted by the class bell.
I stood surprised and completely baffled by the situation.
The betrayal of a colleague and the fact that I was the only one in a dress in school today made me freeze and I did not know what to do.
Everyone was dispersing to classrooms passing me. Somewhere negative and positive comments were reaching me
- But the pervert...he even looks nice in a dress...he always looked queer....
I was almost left alone in the hallway
I began to think about running home, but I heard the voice of the teacher who did not recognize me:
- To the classroom, what are you waiting for girl !

As soon as the class teacher saw me he said:
-Kamil report to the headmistress, now go there please, please.
I walked through the empty corridor hearing the clatter of my heeled shoes.
There was no one in the secretary's office and the door to the principal's office was open.
Good morning Madam Director, I am Kamil Nowak
- Kamil I wouldn't have recognized you. Honestly this has gone too far. This stupid contrived protest
is over and you're still in a dress and even more. Makeup hair and shoes.
Are you protesting alone now or are you trans ? Can you explain to me what is going on ?

Kamil sat in mirth for a while. Am I protesting alone no, I was tricked into continuing
But I don't care about this protest...am I trans...what does that actually mean...do I feel like a girl probably not since all my life I thought I was a boy....

-I am not protesting whether I am trans I don't know. I know I prefer to wear girl clothes and I don't want to change that....
-I need to talk to your mother, You will also have to go to a psychologist. If I don't get written confirmation from him that you have gender dysphoria you will have to
go back to boy's clothes. As for your classmates, we are not in a position to constantly watch over you to protect you from harassment.
For the time being, I'm exempting you from PE lessons, you will spend this time in the library.
Now go back to class....
My day at school continued to be uneventful....
Whispering with challenges in class and loud challenges at breaks....
U wearing my skirt with the text - Show your panties or are you wearing a thong ?
A boy walking in front of me seemingly stumbles and spills orange juice on my white shirt....
- Sorry clumsy me ...
I can't go to the bathroom to wash it, they didn't let me into the men's room...and I guess I'm still not allowed into the women's room....
At the next break yogurt is spilled on my skirt....
- Well Kamil, you're a terrible flunky...decent girls wear clean clothes....
And on the other hand these stains look strange, you can not sip to the end hehe....
- my persecutors had fun at my expense...making insinuations
Natalia was not at school today and her friends seemed to be avoiding me....
The next few days were just as nightmarish...although Natalia returned and I was able to spend some breaks under her protection it was still hard.

Meeting with a psychologist even helped me....
The psychologist lady asked a lot of strange questions...and took notes on my answers....
And at the end she gave me actually good advice...she said that I dress too elegantly
All in all, my mother chose my clothes and she chose mostly dresses and cute skirts.
The psychologist advised me to dress like other girls my age.
They wear occasional dresses or skirts. Mostly jeans with a blouse or t shirt, and yet they look very girly....
She said that if I dress like this, other girls will more easily accept me and welcome me into their circle.... and that I can be who I want and dress what I want, no matter what others say....
My mother and I bought several girly pairs of pants, jeans, shorts and some simple blouses and shirts....
In fact, I stopped standing out so much, I also felt good in tight pants.
Curling my penis between my legs and tight boxers made my crotch almost flat....
As time went on, the harassment became sporadic...when she said something bad about me I tried not to hear it, I became resistant....
I also dressed out of spite. When it was skirt day I wore pants. For girl's day or Valentine's Day I dressed even more masculine...And for boy's day I wore a pretty dress....
"You can be anything you want" - said by a psychologist also helped me find a passion.
I became interested in acting and joined an amateur theater group that was located in another district of the city....
I met new people who accepted me as I am.
Eventually I stayed with the masculine form of my name Kamil.
In the end, I realized that I didn't want to be 100 percent female, nor did I want to give up some of my masculine inner self....
That's me, that's who I am...Maybe one day one side will prevail..

The End

PS.

Peter the persecutor of Kamil, himself in a few years will experience persecution when he accidentally appears to be gay.

Jacek, who cheated on Kamil, always felt like a girl inside. But he didn't have the courage like Kamil to express himself. He was afraid of the harassment Kamil endured every day at school. He was afraid because his mother would never accept it...She instilled in him not to single you out because "what people will say" ...

From the author:
School protest "Boys in Skirts" quite popular theme of TG's novels. That's why I wanted to write my version
The first part was written very easily ...

Although I had an idea for the second part of the story, I had an inner resistance to continue it. Maybe because it was primarily supposed to be based on describing the violence and bullying Kamil experiences at school. After reading some inquiries about whether there would be a continuation, I somewhat "forced myself" to finish therefore the continuation is quite short

The story was originally published in Polish at https://www.wattpad.com/user/sweet-dress
On Wattpad, searching for stories by TG posts seems to be blocked, so I'm posting the story here as well.
I recommend my library of the best TG stories found on Wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/list/1274187392-tg-best

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It can't be easy

Writing in English as a second language. I couldn't even order a ham sandwich in polish (although I can order chocolate ice cream in Finnish). Thank you for this 'slice of life' tale. It's nice to know that some things are universal.

Ron

Dziękuję

Hello Sweetdress

I can't speak a word of Polish, so I am rather pleased you write in English! Good writing too, I enjoyed this one which you kind of wrote in two parts but it makes it extra special that it is available as a Solo story. Thank you for sharing and I hope you write many more.

And a big thank you for sharing links to Wattpad which I didn't know and to your own personal collection there.

Hugs
TinaC xx