Please Ask Me To Come Inside Already 3

Printer-friendly version

After brunch, my high SPF sunscreen was beginning to come off a little -- wearing it outside during the day made me look even paler, but whatever, I just played it up by wearing light goth makeup otherwise -- and I bid Aurelie fairwell, and returned to my apartment.

My roommate was lying on the couch, and gave me a confident little smile and wave. I felt kinda awkward at the look in her eyes, as I so often did, I was pretty sure she had a crush on me, but like, I was more focused on Aurelie romantically?

...yeah, come to think of it, if you don't like blood drinking, you might wanna skip this chapter... I don't know why you're reading a book about a vampire, but hey, just saying.

Come to think of it, blood drinking is a kind of foodplay too, at least for vampires... do I have a big thing for foodplay?

Anyways, back on topic, my roommate -- lets call her Bloodpack, as I try not to romanticize the situation further -- was a girl I had picked her up off the street after sucking her blood too much, and taken her home just to make sure she didn't you know, die. It was pretty embarrassing, like, when you're new at vampiring and almost kill people because you get carried away by the sensation, that's terrifying, but it's at least understandable. I just got distracted thinking about if I had paid my bills for a moment, and then this homeless girl I had charmed was near death.

She had been kicked out by her parents for being a lesbian when she came of age, and had thought I had picked her up to make me into her blood pet, and I was too embarrassed to tell her what had actually happened and kinda felt bad about it, so I let her crash... but then she kept staying, and when I kept not sucking her blood, she started wearing provocative clothing, you know, the kinds that highlight neck and wrists, and I, being a simple woman, fell for it a few times, and now she thinks I'm just really nice and pins me down and insists I suck her blood when I don't drink from her enough or she's worried that I haven't been eating enough recently.

"Hey, Bloodpack," I said, and she smiled up at me even more, beckoning me closer. I rolled my eyes, but stepped closer, only for my breath to catch as she pulled her top down to expose her shoulder and half of her neck. She took my wrist, pulling me in softly until I was practically on top of her, and ran her fingers through my hair, pulling me in a bit closer for a soft kiss... and then pouted as she tasted someone else's blood on my lips.

"You already ate?"

"Yeah, more or less," I said, having picked up the unfortunate habit of reflexively not technically lying from Aurelie. It's a bad idea to outright lie to fae, since they take offense... but playing around with the truth is a game for them, so that's fine... maybe preferred, even?

Everything is games for the fae.

I was trying not to look at Bloodpack's neck, and from our close contact I could feel her blood flowing more quickly through her body.

"Anyways, I should probably take a shower..." Her hand slid up under my skirt along my thigh, and I gasped -- yes, yes, I hadn't needed to for hundreds of years, but please play along here. My heart skipped a beat, there, more realistic for you?

Suffice to say, Aurelie's presence didn't exactly get me in a less amorous mood, and here was a girl I did genuinely like who was only inches away from rubbing my cock, which was new, and it was getting hard, and I was hungry, I wanted to drink her blood.

"My job is keeping you fed," she said, as she softly whispered my name in my ear. She liked saying this, and took it to heart, in that she didn't otherwise help out much beyond cleaning up after herself sometimes, but did take really good care of her health and did all sorts of dietary and cultivation things to give her the best quality and tasting blood.

Her blood wasn't ambrosial, like Aurelie's, but it was still gourmet food I could never get tired of in a world filled with the junk food of people who didn't take care of their health or did eat garlic or didn't cleanse their chi or whatever.

"If you don't start sucking my blood right now," she threatened, rubbing my inner thigh softly, "I'm going to start stroking your cock."

Now, technically speaking, I could disentangle right now, but she'd be hurt and I did like her, and I was hungry, and having an eager blood pet who practically dominated me into sucking her blood and was cool with me being trans as well as me being a vampire... look, I dunno, I did the easy thing and sunk my fangs into her neck, causing a soft aroused moan to arise from her lips.

I knew Aurelie wouldn't even mind if we fucked all night, and that just made me care more about not crossing the line into sex with Bloodpack somehow, even if sucking her blood felt like transgression enough. I knew Aurelie wouldn't mind that either... it conflicted with my romantic heart that I couldn't fully devote myself to my beloved, though. Maybe I was old-fashioned.

Bloodpack tasted amazing, of course, but I pulled back from her neck after I had a good snack in, and she smiled up at me happily, wrapping her arms around my shoulder and pulling me in for another kiss, this time to taste her own blood on my lips.

"You sure you don't wanna do more? Either drinking my blood or doing other things to my body?"

"No, that's more than enough... I wouldn't even have drank your blood if you hadn't forced me, really."

She smirked up at me. "You're like, easily ten times stronger than I am. But you let me pin you down all the time... because you like it."

Let's pretend I had a good comeback for that rather than staring up at her, gaping helplessly.

Her hands slid down and gently stroked my back and hips, her touch gentle and just bordering on sexual. "Want me to do things to your body instead?"

"Sorry, but I love Aurelie."

She blinked at that, but let me go. "I know? You two are eternal, I'm just a little pet that's sharing your life for a few decades, maybe a couple centuries if I'm really lucky... we both know I'm not good enough at cultivation to last eternally." She sat up and patted the couch next to her. "Sit down and talk."

I sighed and sat down, trying to sit just far enough to not be flirtatious without trying to look like I was actually avoiding her.

"Are you going to try to talk me into making you a vampire again?"

"...no. You need to drink from someone, and it might as well be me, right? We both know you want me."

"Look, I can't buy into my own, you know, vampire cursed eternal brooding thing if I'm also happily fucking my roommate and drinking her blood." I reached over and ruffled her hair. "Plus, you should be off seeking other methods of mortality or transcendence, not wasting the few hundred years you have on feeding me."

"I'd have a normal human lifespan if you hadn't taken me in... and maybe not even that, really, living on the street and all. Promise you'll become my slave if I become immortal, and I'll go quest for that longshot."

I sputtered. "You know I can't do that."

She leaned against me suddenly, side of her arm thumping against mine as she rested her head on my shoulder. "But you like me."

"Yes, but it's more of a mother-daughter or... maybe a student-master thing."

She stared up at me with big eyes. "You won't take my virginity, Mommy?"

I stared up at the ceiling. "...we both know you're not a virgin."

"Anally I am! Won't you take my anal virginity, Master?" She slid up into my lap, wigging her butt against my thighs and my erection tenting my skirt.

"...why are you like this."

"I mean, would you not fall for someone beautiful if, at your absolute lowest point, she came up to you like magic, and gave you hope for your future?"

"Okay, that's kind of the situation Aurelie and I are in." I picked her up and set her back down at my side gently. "So I get it, I really do. But... sorry, I still hold a candle for her."

She narrowed her eyes and stood up. "Well, maybe I'll just go seduce Aurelie, then." She stood up and walked towards the door.

"Hey, Bloodpack-- don't you just stop the conversation there... don't you open that door... don't you go seduce that fae, she's dangerous... don't close that--" I sighed as the door slammed close. Odds are she couldn't even find Aurelie, but that didn't mean she wasn't dangerous.

I pulled my phone out of my purse and texted Aurelie: "Hey, if Bloodpack comes by, please don't kill her or curse her or anything?"

"Why not? :) :) :) :) :)"

"She's family, sort of. I guess? Closest thing I have to it now."

"So? I've done all sorts of terrible things to family members. :D"

"Please? What can I do so that you ensure her safety?"

"XD XD XD... You really going to ask a boon of me just like that?"

"Yes."

"You owe me one?"

"Sure."

"Say it."

"I owe you one."

"No, I mean in real life. 'I owe Aurelie any one boon or request she makes.'"

I sighed and spoke up: "I owe Aurelie any one boon or request she makes."

My phone beeped again. "Our deal is sealed. No permanent nor longlasting harm will come to your Bloodpack by my hand. :3"

"Thanks, Aurelie."

"Oh, don't thank me yet... she is going to stay over tonight."

"...what."

"Yeah. Non-vampires girls night. <3"

"Thanks for the qualifier, I guess?" I'd rather be excluded for being a vampire rather than not being a girl.

"Hey, I'd invite you over, except for two reasons."

I waited for a few minutes for her to continue, but she didn't. Finally: "...being?"

">:3 >:3 >;3"

Oh no.

"Aurelie, what are you planning?"

There was no response.

I sat back heavily on the couch. The two women I cared about the most were definitely going to gossip behind my back. Maybe trade tips on how to manipulate me. Maybe make out.

I was utterly powerless to their plans, just because I cared about them.

I felt upset and worried and helpless... but also, let's be honest, pretty fucking aroused.

up
15 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos