My Darling Honey - Chapter 7 - A Good Morning's Surprise

Printer-friendly version

This chapter is just very spicy smut, you're free to skip it as it does not serve much to the overall story!

Another night, another battle with insomnia. I think I laid there for hours looking at the ceiling with my thoughts racing. About how far I’ve come the past few years, and how much further I still have to go. How lucky I am to get to share this life, this journey, with the beautiful women gracious enough to give me their time. Focusing on the good like that, really does help me drift off to sleep. I usually go between Tori’s place and Darbee’s place, and tonight I was spending it with Tori. I looked over at her sleeping frame and smiled, and kissed the back of her head before once again trying to curl up in the blanket to sleep. Usually, that’s all it takes. Some nights it’s not that easy, unfortunately. After rolling and looking at the clock to see another hour pass, I frustratingly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Tori usually keeps some kind of sleep aid in her medicine cabinet. I hastily poured two, maybe three into my hand. I’m not sure I was too frustrated to really check, and downed them. I hate how groggy they make me feel when I wake up, but it’s better than how groggy I am when I don’t sleep at all. Grumpingly going back, I settled into bed again, cuddling up with Victoria who was out cold. After what felt like an eternity, the sleep meds kicked in and I more or less crashed, rather than drifted off to sleep.

I don’t really like taking sleeping meds in general. Not just because of how they make me feel after waking up the day after taking them, but also because part of me worries I’ll end up only being able to sleep if I take them. An added effect of taking them often leads to wild dreams too, which I barely even remember the morning after. The memory is like a film stripped burned away by daylight’s bulb. Which I don’t often like, some of my most creative moments come from recollecting my dreams, I’d really rather remember them. There could be a chance that I’d need to get used to them to remember the more wild dreams, but it doesn’t seem worth it to me. So whatever weird and wild dreams I’d be having are going to be forgotten as they come no matter what.

I wake up to an unexpected weight on my stomach, and I’m far too groggy to really process it. I do my best to roll over and look at the clock, only to find Tori’s nightgown draped over my bedside table. “Ah ah ah. No moving.” she whispers into my ear, the heat from her breath sending a pulse through my neck. My throat was still dry, and the best I could do was gasp out air. My eyes having finally adjusted I saw her on top of me, completely bare and smiling. “Good morning~” she softly said. Her voice being somewhere between a sultry flirt and an expecting moan. Stretching forward, and taking my breasts in her hands, she started to gently play and tease them. My back arched as my voice finally just barely returned to me, letting out a gentle moan. I was still groggy, so it took a bit to register that I was also naked. She didn’t even wait until I was fully awake to undress me and get started. At least, it seemed, she wanted me awake for whatever it was she had planned. Not sure how long she’s had something like this in mind. We’ve had a long standing agreement: That at any point she wants me? She can have me without even asking. Something she took to readily, as she started kissing up and down my neck towards my breasts, gently nibbling on one of my nipples, making me squirm and gasp even more.

I wanted to return the favor to her, and touch that wonderful body of hers as she was on top of me playing with my body, but I couldn’t move my arms – she had them tied up to our bed in a carefully strewn together web. I tried to move my legs, but they too were bound and tied. She paused after realizing I was trying to move, and started giggling, “took you long enough to notice… Didn’t you hear me when I said: No. Moving?”

“Good morning to you too, babe,” I said to the best of my ability with her pulling me in to kiss me, and gently putting her finger on my lips – She didn’t want me talking either.

Continuing with her plans, she started running her hands up my arms, and then slowly down my sides. It tickled, and it was hard not to let out a bit of a giggle between moans. They quickly escalated into mild, passionate screams as she started clawing into my sides. I lurched, arching my back upwards at her. Wrapping her arms around me, she dug her nails into my back just enough to leave marks, as she started biting at my neck with the intent to leave even more marks. “That’s a good girl… Sing for me..” once again nibbling and whispering into my ear. She was playing me like an instrument, and all I could do was oblige her.

After a while of this, she started kissing her way down my body further down my hips and started gently rubbing my thighs, my legs started trembling anxiously at her touch. I could start to feel just how tightly she had me tied up, trying in vain to dismiss the built up nerves by rubbing my thighs together. “Someone’s all excited,” she teased, kissing along my pantyline, “does she want more?”

I was already feeling like I was about to burst, and she could tell. I let out a soft “mmhmm” that was somewhere between crying out in pleasure, and begging for more – I saw her reaction of bliss at hearing it from me.

She gently took me in her hand and started stroking, almost immediately my moan riddled breaths were following her rhythm. Her other hand was still caressing me and occasionally teasingly pinching my breasts to get a quick shock out of me. “Good… Good girl…” she repeated, pulling her hands down my hips. 

With no indication, she took me in her mouth. I nearly screamed, all I could let out was a soft “oh!...” and I felt her once again quake at hearing me all the way in the back of her mouth.

We had been together long enough that she knew just when to slow down, or even stop, just so I could last longer. For as much as HRT has aided in my overall sensitivity, I was still only really able to cum once before needing a fair bit of rest. Tori didn’t want to wait around on my time, we were still on hers. I caught a glimpse at the clock and saw that the minutes had looped around the hour. I couldn’t read what hour it was, only that at least one had passed. I began hearing, and feeling her own voice start to rise as I looked back and saw she had pulled a hand away from me and was pleasuring herself while still tending to me. Almost as soon as I noticed, she moved upward, and straddled me. Kissing me in a way that almost seemed like she was trying to steal the air from my lungs. She reached into the hidden pocket we keep above our headboard and pulled out a condom, tearing it with her teeth and doing her best to pull it over me. She had herself at a bit of an awkward angle on top of me, but she took the opportunity to suck a little more on my breasts as she managed to pull the condom over my bits. She didn’t even wait at all before starting to ride me, resting her hands at the top of my hips to stabilize herself. It was quite the show, watching her body rise and fall on top of me as she made sure I was going deep inside of her. There were enough times it seemed like we were breathing in sync, and the wonderful noises coming from her made up for the lack of feeling the thin layer of plastic between us caused. She didn’t mind it at all, though. I could feel her gently squeezing with every thrust downward, and she was picking up the pace. I was doing my best to not make her do all of the work with my limited mobility, and it seemed to help her quite a lot. It was helping me too, quite a lot as it let us get even closer together. It was letting feel more from under the condom.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I looked over at the clock again, and once again, the minutes had looped around. It didn’t feel like we were at it for that long. She really was making sure today was hers. I was brought back into the moment by her firmly grabbing me by the cheeks and redirecting me to look right back at her. “Watch me, Pet. We’ll be done when we’re ~~ done,” she managed to say between panting as she rose and fell on top of me.

Moments later it was like she was struck by lightning, as she got even faster. Her nails dug into my hips as she was squeezing her legs into mine. This lit me up even more, we were both right there! We kept at this heightened pace for an extremely short amount of time, before she let out something akin to a howl of a “Yes!” followed by her taking in a breath with such fervor, you’d think it was her first time breathing air. 

I felt the rest of her body react as the explosive moment swept along her body. I loved watching her cum. The whole ‘I’m in charge of the situation’ bit that she puts on melts away and it’s just us. There. The love we feel for each other being followed through on. She loved watching me too, and by the look in her eyes as she regained composure, that’s exactly what she wanted to do as she kept riding me. Shuddering and shaking each time as more waves crashed over her. But it was now her focus to take care of me until we were both satisfied. It had to have been a bit too much physically for her to take at the moment, so she slowly moved off of me, to go back to pleasing me with her hands. Slipping the condom off, and once again gently stroking me with her hands.

She leaned in to kiss me again, biting at my lips as she left to kiss up and down my neck. Leaving soft bites as she worked her way to my breasts again. All at once I felt it all build up in my core, and I couldn’t help but cry out loud how close I was. I felt my whole body lurch, as my back arched as high as the webs I was tied up in would let me, as I finally came after hours of pleasure. Even though she hates the aftertaste left by condoms, she still took to cleaning up what little dribble was coming out from below. After being on hormones for so long, it’s a wonder anything comes out at all. 

She started gently petting my hair, “there we go. Good girl,” she softly spoke, as she leaned in to kiss me again. 

She began to undo the webbing that kept me from moving, and let out a “shit, I’m sorry!” as she showed me how red my wrists were, “I didn’t think I did it up that tight.”

“W-what did you expect? We were at it for hours…” I said, rubbing my hands and wrists to help ease the tension that had built up in them.

“I still had a LOT of fun, though,” she giggled and went about cuddling into my arms.

Holding her close, I started rubbing at her bare back. “Really? Wow, I couldn’t tell.”

“I know you’re joking. But I’d be down for another round if you’re so skeptical?” she joked, nuzzling her head into my shoulder.

“I.. Need a minute. Also I think I’m hungry? Hard to tell at the moment. What time is it anyway?” I asked, pulling off her gown and handing it to her so I could take a good look at the clock.

It was just shy of noon. She woke up and didn’t waste any time, it seems. Now, though? She was just slowly tracing her fingers along my chest, in-between, around, and above my breasts. But being careful not to touch them directly, as they were fairly sensitive at the moment after all the attention they got. I let in a large breath that lifted her head up just a bit, and she cozied in closer. That’s when it hit me, the high was over and I was coming down hard. I don’t think I was this tired last night, even after taking the sleep meds. I felt a kiss to my cheek. “Go ahead, sleep. I need to get up and pee after all of that. Plus, it’s better if I cook anyway, you’re terrible at it.”

“I only caught the pan on fire the one time, Tori, give me a break.” I teased, gently pushing at her shoulder as she was getting up and over me.

Slipping on her nightgown, she left me a gentle kiss on my forehead, before leaving to the restroom. Letting out a much needed stretch, I found myself quickly curling up. All I could think to myself is maybe there’d be a different way to fall asleep at night if I just spoke up, rather than trying to shovel pills down my face. Questions for later. Now? I really just wanted to get back to sleep.

up
25 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos