a phantom sex change

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

this may sound weird, but once in a while I have something like a hallucination of my female body. Its not quite a hallucination, because I know its not real, but its a little scary. Thoughts?

Pnantom sex change

I wanted one, but I knew I never had a ghost of a chance. Still, the spirit was willing.....

Seriously, the day dream I describe in my current story, where something "magic" changes one completely, is, I am certain, very popular. I know would spend ages elaborating it as I lay in bed on non-school days, and had to remember afterwards that it were not real. Too easy to slip up.

metaphysically

I mean this literally and not as a joke!
You are seeing your other dimensional self.
I know we write this as fiction but it is done this way because people sometimes aren't ready to believe thing they cannot see.
If you want to look into this aspect of life try to find a reputable psychic or person who reads energy. There are also valid esoteric books on the subject.

Hallucinations?

I can relate to that. Every time I walk by a mirror I catch a glimpse of a women but when I look there I just see my current outer shell.
I think thats just how our brain works. It takes all fragments of information and tries to fit them together to a whole (known) picture. Sometimes it seems that imagination gets higher priority than the "real image" ;-)

M

Martina

Phantom experience

First of all, my transition had to be Medical rather than Surgical as whilst my MD and I were contacting the clinic in Trinidad Colo., my heart failed. No one could tell why. However, over 3 yrs, I mostly recovered but any major surgery is out of the question. Thus I will always be stuck with dangly bits.

This said, a few yrs ago when my partner, Barbara and I were making love (she was a very demanding lover. wanted all I had to give) I felt my (phantom) vagina open and accept penetration by her (phantom) hard-on and she f**ked me silly. Afterward as we cuddled and talked she described feeling the same experience. Folie a deux? Idk but I experienced this 2x more with her and since then a few times with other womyn.

I am btw a fem lesbian and attract mostly sort of femmy sort of butch womyn. An example from American TV would be Mariska Hargitay on Law & Order SVU for those who have seen it. or perhaps Emma Peel.

Joani, blushing. never shared this before seemed just too weird.

Dance, Love, and cook with joy and great abandon