The Experiment - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Claire looked at me, I knew I’d pushed my luck. Well, how was I to know she’d be home early today.

“Daniel, or is it Danielle now? I’m confused, I’m not angry at how you’re dressed, but I am angry that you’re wearing my clothes without asking.”

I looked at the floor, so ashamed, I didn’t know what to do.

“You wearing panties too? My panties?”

She leaned forward and lifted the hem of my, erm, her dress up. Course I was wearing panties, that’s what started this in the first place. I was also wearing one of her old training bras and she has probably spotted that too.

“Take the dress off Danielle.” She ordered, although not nastily. I unzipped it and stepped out of it.

She was looking at my crotch curiously. “Take the panties off.”

I felt my face go bright red. This experiment although successful had gone terribly wrong.

She stared at my crotch, then at my face, then back at my crotch. “H-how? H-how is that possible?”

The front doorbell rang. “You’d better put something on.” She said. “Here.” She handed me her jeans and a t-shirt, as she got up to answer the door. The jeans were tighter than mine!

I slipped the t-shirt on which was a girl’s t-shirt and it left my midriff showing and was low necked. It actually looked like I had small breasts and as it was tight made me look even skinnier on the waist that I am.

I looked in her full-length mirror and saw a teenage girl looking back at me. ‘Wow’ I thought, ‘need something up top though.’

Claire came back in, she looked closer at me. “I’m still shocked.” She said walking round me. “You’d better get changed, unless you want Chas to see you like that.”

I shrugged. It obviously excites him seeing me in girls’ clothes, I walked out to the landing, leant over the bannister, and called him up.

Claire shrugged at me and shut her door, I guess she was doing girly stuff or her homework or something.

I closed my bedroom door, let out a sigh and dived on my bed. Chas swatted my arse which made me let out a girly yelp.

“Behave, I don’t want Claire knowing any more than she does. She came home early and caught me in one of her dresses.”

“So how come you’re still wearing her clothes? And how come you’re still breathing?” Asked Chaz.

“I think you turning up saved me. She had me stripped to bra and knickers and she was starting to examine my crotch when you rang the bell.”

“Seriously? Why was your sister examining your crotch? That’s so wrong on so many levels.”

I sat up and pulled my jeans off. They really were tight. I laid back down and pointed at my panties, “Go ahead, have a look, have a feel, tell me what you think.” I encouraged and he knelt down between my legs.

There was a knock on my door and Claire walked in, just as Chas was feeling my pubic area through my panties.

“Oops, sorry guys, didn’t mean to disturb you.”

Chas’ face lit up like a tomato and he quickly got up and sat back on the chair.

So, I thought ‘Why not’ and stood up, I shut the door and told them both to sit on my bed. I hooked my thumbs and slipped the panties down and they both gasped and stared and then stared at each other, then my face before turning back to my crotch.

I was shocked when Claire lurched forward and slowly opened my legs, she slipped her finger between the folds of my pussy lips and gasped at the dampness there. She got up and walked round me and then told me to lay down. So, I did.

“What the fuck have you done to yourself?” She demanded.

“It’s an experiment, I suddenly had an idea after the failed experiment with the device yesterday and decided I needed to……” The puzzled look on her face reminded me she didn’t know about the device.

So I told her, and she laughed and laughed and laughed, we were all laughing. I can’t believe I told my sister everything.

“So, you’re both gay then?”

“No sis, we’re experimenting. I needed Chas to help, I just didn’t expect us to go as far as we did.”

“Ok, but what I don’t understand is, you gave him a blow job, how did that help the experiment?”

I shrugged, “I tried it, that was a different experiment.”

“So good you tried it twice? I’m not bothered you know; I know how good it feels to get a guy off with your mouth.” She blushed. “TMI I think.”

“So anyway, little bro, sis, whatever. How have you done this? There’s no sign of your, erm, not that I want to see it. There’s no sign of your cock at all.”

I don’t wanna see it either.” Chipped in Chas, who’d been extremely quiet.

So, I turned and shoved my bum in his face. “You just want this don’t ya?”

“Give over Dani,” said my sis, “I’m seeing too much of your skin today. So, come on spill.”

“I can’t get it off,” I admitted, so I can’t show you. “It’s glued on. Basically, it pulls my genitals inside and creates a cavity so that you can be fucked normally.”

“But you were damp when I put my finger in?” She queried.

“Yes,” I replied, “that was lubricant, it’s texture is like fanny fat.”

“Dani, that’s gross.”

“Sorry sis but I don’t know what else to call it.” I admitted.

“So, with this pussy on, you can be fucked properly? Have you tried it?” Asked Claire.

“No, not yet, that was the next stage of the experiment.” That got a blush from Chas.

“Look, I can’t perform on demand you know.” Mentioned Chas. He’s so embarrassed. I’m surprisingly not.

“Dani, come on, let’s do an experiment of our own while he gets warmed up.” Claire dragged me back to her room.

Once there she stripped me, shaved me, dressed me, and made me up. Oh man, I looked in the mirror, Daniel was totally gone and here was Danielle and I wasn’t tarty either. I did however look a lot like Claire, except our hair, mine’s shoulder length and brown and hers is a bit longer and dyed red, a lovely shade of red. I just knew Chas would fancy having his way with me.

“Well go on then, Miss Danielle, go get him.” She kissed me on the cheek. “You can fill me in later, I don’t want to see my sister have sex with her boyfriend. Oh, have you got condoms?”

“Yes sis. Thank you, I’m shocked I could actually look like you.” I gave her a hug. I really couldn’t say how I felt, I was wearing hold up stockings with a mini skirt, the t-shirt I had on earlier and some really sexy underwear that was black and lacey. My make-up was really good but not tarty.

I walked into my bedroom, Chas was sitting playing a game on my computer, until he saw me and nearly fell off the chair. I perched on his lap and pressed my lips against his, we snogged for some time and I felt something rising in his jeans. I suddenly realised he was playing with my nipple and it was starting to drive me crazy with lust. I had to get some sort of control back, so I slipped off his knee, pulled him up and pushed him on to my bed.

I slipped my t-shirt and bra off and he took his t-shirt off. I sat directly on the object of my desires as I straddled him and wiggled about, oh he was sweating. I slid down a bit and undid his belt with my teeth whilst locking his eyes to mine. I finished undoing the jeans and slid them down to his ankles. Still staring into his wide eyes I took hold of his cock through his boxers with my lips and gently nibbled up and down his shaft.

I was extremely horny and didn’t want to make him cum yet, but I was desperate to taste him, so I took him in my mouth and took his cock balls deep. He wasn’t too far in, he’s just the right size for me. I licked his balls as I slurped on his cock, I’d seen plenty of porn and knew what to do. It wasn’t long before he was shooting hot and salty sperm down my throat and I swallowed every last gorgeous drop.

Well I moved back up and kissed the fuck out his lips, keeping a check on his cock till he started to get hard again. I manoeuvred my shirt and panties so his cock would slide in easily and started riding him slowly. I gotta say, I wasn’t expecting much sensation but was mildly surprised when I was getting a feeling that he was all the way inside of me. He reached down and started fingering my arse, he’d found the lubricant. Not sure which hole he wanted, I got on all fours and invited him to choose. He penetrated my arse, that was a bit of a shock and we soon had a great rhythm going. I had to pull away and look for a condom and that helped us both cool down a bit.

I slipped the condom on and after sucking him hard again turned and raised my arse, I offered myself unashamedly and he took me well and truly. Alternating between one then the other and finally turning me round, he whipped the condom off and deposited a second load down my throat. We lay in heaven for a while.

“I’m home kids.” Oh shit, my mum.

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Enjoyed your second chapter

Nice transition from the first to second chapter. I enjoyed your blend of shame and acceptance.

The experiment part 2

This story is getting so good can't wait to see what happens next