Getting Ready for My Date

Printer-friendly version

Getting Ready for My Date

There was no doubt about it. I had met the ultimate girl and was in love. Actually Capitol LOVE. She was a good looker, great personality and smart as a whip. She had a passion for life and it showed. One thing about her was that even if she flirted with another man, she left with me. And they tried, too.

We had been dating for a couple of months and she asked if I would shave for our date. I said sure and she smiled. Giving me a kiss, she pulled out a pink safety razor and handed it to me.

"Uhmmm, what's this for?" I asked as I twirled it in my fingers.

"You said that you'd shave and I don't want you to get nicked." Again I was treated to her radiant smile. Then she continued "There's shaving soap in the bath, make sue you shave in all those unusual places." She left me there with the razor.

I went to the bath and found the shaving soap and gathered it up. I got a clean washcoth and towel and started to shave. She walked into the living room and saw me and asked "What the heck are you doing in here?"

I finished my razor stroke and turned to her. Half my face was covered with shaving soap as I replied "Well, you did ask me to shave in unusual places."

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Groan...

laika's picture

Reminds me of the urban legend about the supposed "blooper" on an old game show:

NEWLYWED GAME HOST: Where was the most unusual place you and your wife ever made love?

CONTESTANT: Hmmmmmmm, let me think. I'd say .......... that would have to be .......... in the butt.

Partially Documented

Turns out, that's actually true. Rumors have it that it happened on more than one occasion, the first before there were VCRs to record these things on, and which was never rebroadcast, but there's definitely documentation for one of them.

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/newlywed.asp