You Have it All Wrong Two - Part 06

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong
Two

Amy's Story

By SaraUK

Part 6

    Amy woke up and lay watching Ann sleep, until Ann opened her eyes and smiled at Amy. "Morning sis," Amy said as she smiled back at Ann.

    "Morning Little sister, how did you sleep?" Ann asked as she had a stretch.

    "I kept waking up through the night sis, but I think I got some sleep." Amy said as she threw back the covers and sat up.

    "You nervous about starting your new job with Chrissy and Mandy?" Ann asked as she also sat up.

    "I'm a little nervous sis, but I think its more excitement. The thought of being around all the beautiful clothing all day is like a dream come true." Amy said with a grin. "What about you, sis how are you feeling today?" Amy asked looking a little worried for her sister.

    "To tell you the truth sis, I'm really scared. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do what Carl wants me to." Ann was really looking worried now.

    "Don't get all worked up sis. I'm sure that Carl wouldn't have given you the job if he didn't think you could do it." Amy said as she pulled her big sister into a hug.

    "I wonder who the real big sister is between us sometimes." Ann giggled as she thought about how well Amy was at playing the grown up.

    "Everyone knows that's you, sis. I look much younger and prettier than you do." Amy said as she let go of Ann and struck a pose.

    "Hey! Are you saying that I look old and ugly?" Ann said as she grabbed a pillow and swung it at Amy.

    Amy didn't have time to dodge it. She got hit in the chest and fell back on the bed. She soon grabbed another pillow and started to swing it at Ann. They both did this until they couldn't do it any more, as they were laughing so hard.

    Ann was the first to recover. She jumped up and sat on Amy. "Are you going to take back what you just said, or do I have to break out the secret weapon?" Ann said as she started to walk her fingers up towards Amy's ticklish spots.

    "You wouldn't do that to you poor little sister, would you?" Amy said with a shocked look on her face, as she tried to get her arms loose from where Ann had them pinned to her side.

    "You mean wouldn't I do this," Ann started to tickle Amy, "to my prettier, younger looking, sister." Ann said as she started to tickle Amy again.

    "I'm sorry sis! You're the prettiest by far, and the younger looking!" Amy screamed as she got tickled.

    Ann stopped and just sat on Amy's chest, watching Amy get her breath back. "Thanks sis. I needed that." Ann said as she slid off Amy and then got off the bed. "Do you want to use the bathroom before I go in?" Ann asked as she helped Amy to get off the bed.

    "Yes please, sis. I only need a quick toilet break. I'll get dressed once I've sorted out breakfast. I know that you need to leave before we do." Amy said as she ran off to the bathroom.

    Ann smiled as she watched her little sister run out of sight. She set about getting her clothes ready for when she'd eaten breakfast. Amy was soon back out again, she gave Ann a hug before she put her dressing gown on and left to make a start on breakfast.

    Amy was just running past Mandy's bedroom door when she saw Mandy come out. Amy had to slam on the breaks, and only just missed running right into her. "Wow Amy! Slow down a bit. Where's the fire?" Mandy said with a giggle.

    "Sorry Mandy, but I wanted to try and beat you down stairs, so I could make a start on breakfast." Amy said as she got her breath back.

    "Why don't we just walk down there instead? I promise to sit out of the way and let you make the tea and everything." Mandy said with a grin.

    "You promise me that, sis?" Amy said as she let Mandy wrap an arm around her waist and lead her down to the kitchen.

    Chrissy was just walking out of Mandy's room as they set off. "Morning Amy, Morning Mandy," Chrissy said as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

    "Morning Chrissy, I hope you had a good night's sleep sis." Amy said as she gave Chrissy a hug.

    "I'm not sure I'm awake yet, so ask me once I've had a shower." Chrissy said with a sleepy smile.

    "Morning sis," Mandy said as she also gave Chrissy a hug.

    "Morning sis," Chrissy said as she hugged Mandy back.

    They let Chrissy enter her bedroom to go take a shower, as they headed down the passageway. They heard the patter of feet, so they stopped and turned around just in time to see Becky run across from Mandy's room into hers and Chrissy's room. Amy looked at Mandy, and then started to giggle, which set Mandy off.

    "I guess Becky wasn't going to miss out on helping Chrissy get clean two days in a row." Amy said as she turned to keep walking to the kitchen.

    "Looks that way, doesn't it," Mandy said with a giggle as she put her arm around Amy's waist again and headed down to the kitchen.

    Mandy grabbed the paper on her way to the kitchen and then took her seat at the table and waited for Amy to make a pot of tea. Mandy was soon sat reading the paper and enjoying her first cup of tea of the day. Amy set to work making them all some breakfast.

    Ann was the first to come down looking a little more awake than she normally did first thing in the morning. Mandy poured her a cup of tea out and then slid it over to her. "Thanks Mandy. I just hope I can keep it down." Ann said looking really worried.

    "Worried about your first day at work?" Mandy asked as she put the paper down so she could chat with Ann.

    "Worried? No. Scared to death would be a better way of putting it." Ann said with a very nervous chuckle.

    "There's really no reason to be Ann. It's not like you don't know your boss, is it. Carl knows how this is all very new for you, and I'm sure he has a group of people to back you up." Mandy said as she held Ann's hand to try and help her calm down.

    Ann did feel better knowing that Mandy was there to help calm her down. "Thanks Mandy. I'm just so scared of screwing everything up."

    "Trust me Ann. Carl only hires the best people at what they do, so I'm sure that you will feel silly by the time you come home, that you were even worried at all." Mandy said with a smile.

    "I hope you're right Mandy." Ann said as she took another large sip of her tea.

    "I know I'm right Ann, so just take a couple of deep breaths and enjoy the breakfast that your little sister is making for you." Mandy said as she looked over at Amy.

    Chrissy and Becky turned up and set to work helping Amy get breakfast ready and then they all sat down to eat.

    Ann wasn't really in the mood to eat anything, but Amy wouldn't let her leave the table till she'd cleared her plate. Chrissy and Becky said they would get the pots washed, so Amy could go help Ann finish getting ready for work. Amy went and grabbed Ann's hand, led her out the kitchen and back up to their room. Once there, Amy got the skirt and jacket down off the hanger on the back of the door to the walk in wardrobe, laid it on the bed and started to hand each piece to Ann so she could get dressed. Ann was soon all dressed and ready for her first day at her new job.

    "You look really smart, sis." Amy said with a smile as she gave her sister a hug.

    "Thanks sis. I hope I can do this." Ann said as she looked at her watch to make sure she still had some time before she had to leave the house.

    "You have plenty of time yet, sis." Amy said as she saw Ann looking at her watch.

    "I know I do sis. I have just enough time to have another cup of tea and then see what my little sister look's like on her first day of work." Ann said with a grin.

    Amy looked a little shocked. "You're going to wait to see what I look like once I'm dressed for work, sis?"

    "Yep, I want to make sure my little sister looks her best on her first day of work. So you better see about getting your shower and then getting dressed. I'll be down in the kitchen." Ann gave Amy another hug and then left to let her get her shower.

    Ann found the kitchen empty when she got back down, so she set about making a fresh pot of tea and then waited for them all to get back down while she sat drinking the cup she just poured herself. It wasn't to long before Mandy was back down looking just as smart as Ann did.

    "I thought you'd have been long gone by now, Ann." Mandy said as she took the fresh cup of tea from Ann that she just poured out for her.

    "I asked Carl yesterday if it would be okay if I was a little later starting as I wanted to see what Amy looked like on her first day of work." Ann said with a smile.

    "I take it he said it would be okay." Mandy asked with a smile.

    "Yes, He said he'd have been shocked if I didn't want to see Amy all dressed up for her first day of work." Ann said with a smile.

    "And you're worried about your first day of working for him." Mandy said with a raised eyebrow.

    "I guess you right Mandy, but I think everyone's worried on their first day of work. I bet even Amy's worried a little." Ann said as she took another sip from her cup.

    "Well, I think you know that you don't need to worry about Amy after all this time." Mandy said with a grin.

    "That's the one thing I do know, Mandy." Ann said with a grin.

    Ann and Mandy were sat chatting when they heard heals on the marble floor in the hallway. They both turned to see if it would be Amy, or Chrissy. It was Chrissy that came in first.

    "Hi Ann, Mandy. You ready to meet the newest staff member of Mystique?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "Yes please." Ann said as she was trying to look around Chrissy.

    "Come on Amy. Let them get a good look at you." Chrissy said as she stepped to one side of the door and held it open for Amy to enter the kitchen.

    Ann was sat with her mouth open when she saw Amy. She was wearing a skirt suit in a deep blue, but Chrissy had added a corset over the out side of the beautiful blue blouse to give it a very different look. Amy was sporting a slim waist because of it and she was grinning. Ann could also tell that Chrissy had done her hair and makeup, as it looked perfect.

    "You look amazing sis." Ann said as she got up to go hug her little sister.

    "Thanks sis. It all feels like a dream." Amy said as she hugged Ann back.

    "Well you spent the last eighteen years living a nightmare, sis. It's about time you got a dream life." Ann said as she broke the hug. "Thanks Chrissy, Mandy for doing all this for Amy and me." Ann said as she tried not to cry.

    "We never really did anything Ann." Chrissy said as she stood next to Amy.

    "Yes you did, you fool. Now shut up and give me a hug before I have to leave for work." Ann said as she held her arms out for Chrissy. Chrissy just smiled and let Ann give her a hug. Ann then went to give Mandy a hug. Becky turned up just then, so Ann gave her a hug as well. "Thanks Becky for all your help getting Amy back on her feet."

    "It's us that should be thanking you Ann, for having such an amazing little sister." Becky said as she hugged Ann back.

    "You're getting as bad as Chrissy for not taking a compliment you know." Ann said with a grin. Ann turned to Amy and then said, "I hope you have a great day at work, little sister. And I will see you tonight." Ann hugged Amy and then gave them all another quick hug.

    The girls all waved Ann off at the front door before they went back to finish getting ready for work themselves.

    "So then Amy, you ready for your first day at work?" Becky asked as they all walked to the front door.

    "As ready as I'll ever be Becky." Amy said with a smile.

    "You'll do fine Amy. You're in safe hands." Becky said as she gave Amy a final hug before she let her leave the house. "I'll miss you babe, but please look after Amy for me?" Becky asked as she hugged Chrissy and then kissed her.

    "You know I will, Babe." Chrissy said with a smile. Mandy had to pull Chrissy away from Becky, or they would be stood there all day. "Missing you already, babe!" Chrissy shouted as Mandy opened the car door and helped Chrissy to get in.

    Becky blew her a kiss and she watched as Mandy drove the car out the driveway and out of sight. She walked back into the house and suddenly realised just how big the house seemed when everyone was out. Becky wondered just how Mandy ever lived in the place when it was just her. She soon got stuck in to the housework so she would be ready to head back to bed by lunchtime.

    Amy sat in the back of the car just looking out the window until Chrissy spoke to her. "You okay back their Amy? You're really quiet."

    "Yes I'm fine Chrissy. Just a little worried about being back at the shop. I've not been there since the day of the accident." Amy said as she thought of what happened that day.

    "Are you sure you really want to do this then, sis?" Chrissy asked as she turned to look at Amy.

    "Are you kidding sis? I want to do this more than anything in the world." Amy said with a grin. "I was just thinking of how much my life has changed since that day." Amy said with a far away look in her eyes.

    "All for the better I hope little sister?" Mandy asked as she drove the car.

    "Yep sis, like I said at my birthday party, I would do it all again this minute if I had to." Amy said with a smile as she looked at Chrissy.

    Chrissy smiled back. "Thank you Amy."

    Amy looked at how she was dressed, then looked at Chrissy and said. "I think we can call it even, sis."

    "I wasn't aware we were keeping score, baby sister." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "I know Chrissy, but if you were, then I would say that we're definitely even at this point." Amy said with a grin back at Chrissy.

    Mandy parked the car around the back of the shop and they all got out. Chrissy got her keys out, opened a panel at the side of the back door to the shop and activated the motor to open the shutter so they could unlock the back door and enter the shop. Mandy entered the shop first and turned off the alarm system so the other two could enter the shop.

    Chrissy showed Amy how to open the shutters at the front of the shop then unlocked the front door and turned the sign to say that they were now open for business.

    Amy walked over to where she stole the corset from and took a couple of minutes to think back to the day she stole from Chrissy and Mandy. Then she walked to the front of the shop and stepped outside. She looked up the road to the point were the van had hit her.

    "Are you sure you're going to be okay, Amy?" Chrissy asked, making Amy jump.

    "Yes, I am now Chrissy. I just wanted to look at the place where my life changed." Amy smiled at Chrissy as she let her put her arm around her waist and lead the way back into the shop.

    "Everything okay you two?" Mandy asked as she came through to the front of the shop.

    "Yep, everything's fine sis. I just said to Chrissy that I wanted to take a look at the place where my life changed." Amy said with a smile.

    "Are you really sure that you're going to be okay with working here, Amy? We would both understand if you found it too hard to deal with." Mandy said as she walked over to Amy and Chrissy.

    "I'm sure Mandy. I just needed to get it out my system." Amy said with a smile as she hugged Mandy and Chrissy at the same time.

    "Oh! While I think about it, and you're both here, I have a couple of new shop rules." Mandy said as she looked at them both.

    "What's that?" They both asked.

    "No chasing after shop lifters. And if you must, please don't chase them across the road," Mandy said as she looked at Chrissy, "and no diving out in front of vans trying to save beautiful girls." Mandy added with a grin as she looked at Amy.

    "I think I can live with them rules, sis." Chrissy said as she hugged Mandy.

    "What if she is really beautiful, sis?" Amy asked with a grin.

    "No! Not even then, little lady." Mandy said as she playfully slapped Amy on the arm as she started to giggle. Chrissy and Amy started to giggle as well and they all knew that it was going to be even more fun working in the shop again.

    Chrissy started showing Amy what they did. She demonstrated how to fire up the computer and log on to the Ebay account so they could check to see what they had sold since they closed the shop on Saturday. Then Chrissy showed her how to log on to the web site and check what they had sold there as well.

    Mandy had to smile as she watched Amy following Chrissy around as she showed her how to pick the right piece of clothing and then how to get it packed ready for the run to the post office on the way home.

    They were all having so much fun that they never realised what the time was until they saw Carl walk through the door with a basket of food from the hotel for them. Mandy looked at her watch. "Is it that time already?" She asked as she walked over to meet Carl at the door.

    "This is why I have food sent to you at lunchtime. You would all just work right through and that is no way to look after yourselves." Carl said as he pulled Mandy into a hug with his free arm.

    "It's just been a busy morning and we do kind of depend on your wonderful food to feed us these days." Mandy said, as she hugged Carl and then kissed him.

    "Well you can lock the door and stop to have a bite to eat and spend a little time with the love of your life." Carl said with a grin.

    "Yes, it would be nice to sit and chat with Chrissy for a little bit while I have a bite to eat." Mandy said with a grin, as she put the closed sign to the out side of the door and then locked it.

    "I was talking about the other love of your life." Carl said as he hugged her again.

    I knew what you meant, lover." Mandy said, as she pulled his head down to hers so she could give him a kiss.

    Chrissy and Amy walked out to the shop. They had been packing stuff ready for posting out. "Hello Ladies." Carl said when he stopped kissing Mandy.

    "Hi Carl," they both said.

    "How's the new job Amy? I hope they're not working you to hard, they can be a couple of slave drivers you know." Carl said with a chuckle.

    "I'm loving every minute of it, Carl." Amy said with a big smile.

    "Hey! Who you calling a slave driver." Mandy said as she playfully slapped him on the arm.

    "I was joking. I was joking." Carl said with a chuckle as he tried to use the basket of food to protect him self. "I forgot that it's just you and Chrissy that were trying to work yourselves to death." Carl added.

    Chrissy took the basked of food off him so he used both arms to grab Mandy and pin her arms at her side as he did it.

    "Looks like you've caught me, now what are you going to do with me?" Mandy asked with a grin.

    "I'm going to kiss you, then feed you. Then I'm going to love you till the end of time." Carl said as he kissed her and then let her go so they could walk through to the back room so they could eat.

    Chrissy and Amy had set out all the food so they could all take a seat and then start eating.

    "Thanks for the lunch Carl. This is all really nice." Amy said as she opened a bottle of water and took a sip.

    "You're welcome Amy. I have to do this for these two, or they would never stop to eat anything at lunchtime." Carl said with a chuckle, as he saw both Mandy and Chrissy stick their tongs out at him. Carl was amazed at just how much like real sisters they really were.

    "So you do this every day then Carl?" Amy asked, sounding a little shocked that Carl came with food every day.

    "I do make sure that they eat right everyday, but I don't always find the time to deliver it to them. I do try to, though, when ever I get the chance." Carl said with a smile as he looked at Mandy. "I also wanted to make sure you were settling in okay on your first day at work."

    "I'm loving it, Carl. I can't really call it work as I'm having so much fun. It's great to be doing something again. I was beginning to feel really bad when I saw Chrissy and Mandy come in every night of the week looking worn out." Amy said with a smile as she looked at Chrissy and Mandy.

    "I must say that you do look really smart in that outfit Amy. Ann said that you did." Carl said with a smile.

    "How is Ann doing on her first day? She looked really worried when she left this morning." Amy asked.

    "She's doing fine. All the staff love her already and she's really well at her job. I can see why her old company didn't want to let her go." Carl said, as he took another mouth full of food.

    "She was worried that she wouldn't be able to do the job when she left this morning." Mandy said with a giggle.

    "Well from what I saw her doing just before I left, I would say she was just nerves. She was showing a couple of the younger team members how to do things more quickly and better than they had been and they were all having a laugh when I left."

    "I'm really glad about that Carl. I've been worried that her moving down here was going to be a bad move, but now I know that she's working for you, I can relax again." Amy said with a grin.

    "You mean now you know that her boss isn't trying to get in her panties?" Carl asked with a chuckle.

    Amy went all red in the face and then said, "I'm really sorry about saying that about you Carl."

    "Don't worry about it Amy. I did find it funny once I stopped choking." Carl laughed.

    Chrissy and Amy collected all the dishes up once they'd finished, then got them all washed and put back in the basket so Carl could take it away again when he left. Mandy got to sit and cuddle with him until it was time to open the shop again for the afternoon.

    Carl gave Mandy a hug and a kiss as he was leaving and he said he would let Ann know that Amy was having a really great time working in the shop. Then he was gone.

    The girls had a busy afternoon, but with Amy there to help it was not as hard as it had been with just the two of them. They had a laugh as they worked and saw to customers when they came in. Amy and Chrissy took the last of the parcels out to the car while Mandy locked up the shop. Then they made their way to the post office and home.

    Becky was just making a pot of tea when they got home. Chrissy went straight to Becky, hugged her and gave her a kiss. "Hi Lover." Becky said when they broke the kiss.

    "Hello babe. Dinner smells nice." Chrissy said as she stood hugging Becky.

    "It won't be ready for another half hour, so anyone that wants to head up for a shower, please feel free to do so." Becky said as she looked at Mandy and Amy.

    "In that case, I'll go take one." Mandy said with a grin, as she got up and left the room after first giving Becky a hug and a peck on the cheek.

    "I think I'll do the same then, unless you need any help with dinner Becky?" Amy asked as she stood up.

    "I'll be fine Amy, so please go and get changed and relax in the shower for a bit." Becky said with a smile. Amy gave Becky and Chrissy a hug and then left to go get a shower. "How was Amy then, on her first day?" Becky asked Chrissy, after Amy had left the room.

    "She was really great. She picked everything up really fast, and never once complained about any job we gave her to do. If anything, I think she was sad to see the day end." Chrissy said with a chuckle.

    "Well she looked happy enough when she got home, so I guess she loved it. I'm happy to see you and Mandy not looking as tired too." Becky said, as she led Chrissy over to the table so they could both sit down.

    Becky sat down, and Chrissy went to sit next to her. But Becky had other plans and pulled Chrissy down to sit on her knee. "Did you miss me today then, baby?" Chrissy asked as she looked deeply into Becky's eyes.

    "I missed all of you, but yes I missed you the most, babe." Becky said, just before she kissed Chrissy again.

    "I guess it must be a little strange to go from having people around through the day, to having the house to your self." Chrissy said after they broke the kiss.

    "It was, but I soon took my mind off it by doing the housework and the washing." Becky smiled.

    They heard the front door open and then close again, so they both looked to see Ann walk in with a smile on her face. "Hi Ann," they both said.

    "Hi Chrissy, Hi Becky," Ann said as she took a seat at the table.

    "How was the first day at work then, Ann?" Chrissy asked.

    "It was really great. All the others were really great, and nice to me." Ann said with a smile.

    "Why wouldn't they be, Ann?" Becky asked with a puzzled look.

    "I was scared that Carl had just given me the job as head of that department over someone else. I was worried I would have to watch my back, but they all seemed happy to have me as their leader." Ann said.

    "Carl said that you were showing some of the younger members of the team how to do stuff quicker, when he dropped the food off, at lunch." Chrissy said as she slid off Becky's knee and poured Ann a cup of tea out.

    "Yes I was. They were use to using an older version of the software, but the newer version does a lot of it for you. So they were all happy that I could help save them some time. They're all great people, but none of them wanted to be the one to have the final say. I guess they think that knowing the boss on a first name basis will help me smooth out any problems if they come up." Ann said with a smile.

    "I guess it doesn't hurt to be on a first name basis with your boss." Becky said with a grin.

    "Nope, but I still know I have to do my job right." Ann said looking all business again. "MMM, that's a really great cup of tea Chrissy. Thank you, but I could have sorted it out myself, if you wanted to spend some more time with Becky."

    "That's okay, Ann, I need to check on dinner anyway." Becky said as she got up from the table to go check on dinner.

    Chrissy took her seat at the table again and then sat watching Becky sort out dinner. She wanted to go and help, but knew that Becky would just drag her back to the table again. She was snapped out of it when she heard Ann speak.

    "Carl told me that Amy was having a really good time at the shop. Did she do okay Chrissy?" Ann asked with a smile as she watched Chrissy, who was watching Becky work on dinner.

    "She's a great little worker and she picks thing up really fast. I was having trouble keeping up with her by the end of the day." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    "No danger of her getting the sack then, for not being any good?" Ann asked with a giggle.

    "She could have been useless Ann, and we would still give her a job. But as it turns out, Amy is a really great worker." Chrissy said with a smile. "I don't want to say to much more, as I'm sure Amy will want to fill you in on how her first day at work went."

    "I'm sure she'll give me a blow by blow account of how her day went later." Ann smiled.

    "You should just have enough time to go and get changed if you want to, Ann." Becky said as she walked back to the table and sat on Chrissy's knee.

    "I'm really enjoying this cup of tea, so I'll leave getting changed ‘til after dinner. I can take a shower then as well and get straight into my night gown." Ann smiled, just before taking another sip from her cup.

    "Looks like great minds think alike, Ann." Chrissy said, as she saw Mandy and Amy enter the kitchen. Both were wearing their nightgowns and big fluffy bathrobes.

    "Hi sis!" Amy shouted as she saw Ann sitting at the table. "How was the first day then?" Amy asked as she jumped on Ann's knee.

    "Hi baby sister. It turned out to be really good in the end." Ann said as she hugged Amy.

    "See. I said that you would be just fine." Amy smiled.

    "Yes, you did, sis. How was your first day?" Ann asked as she hugged Amy back.

    "It was so amazing, sis. They have so many beautiful things in that shop. I feel like buying one of each." Amy said with a grin.

    "I see we're going to have to keep an eye on you from now on, as you have the money to do it as well." Ann giggled.

    "We have the money, sis. We have the money." Amy said, as she gave Ann a stern look.

    "I know we have the money, Amy. I didn't mean it like that, so stop getting all bossy on me." Ann said as she started to tickle Amy.

    "Hey! Stop cheating. You know I hate being tickled." Amy said as she started to wriggle around on Ann's knee.

    Mandy had taken her normal seat at the table. She sat giggling with Chrissy and Becky, when they saw how ticklish Amy really was. Chrissy got up to help Becky dish up dinner, and then they took their seats and made a start.

    Becky got an apple pie out that Mable had given them for pudding and cut it up. Chrissy got the ice cream out, added a couple of scoops to each bowl and then helped Becky take them to the table.

    Once they all finished their desert, Amy and Mandy cleared the table so Chrissy could spend some time with Becky. Mandy made a fresh pot of tea, and then they all had a cup before Chrissy led Becky upstairs to get ready for work. Ann followed them up, and then went into her own room, to get changed out of her work clothes so she could take a shower.

    Amy set to work washing the dishes, while Mandy dried and put them away. "You did really well today Amy. I find it hard to see why you had any trouble finding work. You're a quick learner, and hard working."

    "Thanks Mandy. I really do love working for you and Chrissy. I think the way I use to look put people off wanting to hire me." Amy said with a sigh. "I mean would you have given Andy a job in your shop?" Amy asked.

    "You do have a point Amy." Mandy said looking a little sad. "I'm sorry you had such a tough time of it." Mandy said as she gave Amy a hug.

    "It wasn't your fault Mandy. You, Chrissy and Becky have more than made up for any of the bad things I had to live through." Amy smiled, as she hugged Mandy back.

    Once they had the pots finished, Amy went to see how Ann was doing, while Mandy got a bottle of wine out of the fridge and then got five glasses out the cupboard and then sat at the kitchen table again, to wait for the others to come back down.

    Amy walked into her and Ann's room. Ann was just using the hair drier to dry her hair. She saw Amy enter the room in the mirror and smiled at her. Amy smiled back, then sat on the bed to wait for her to finish. Amy turned to looked at Ann's nightstand when she heard a noise, she saw it was Ann's phone ringing. She stood up and went to get it and pass it to Ann, as she was still drying her hair and hadn't heard it ringing.

    Ann was just about done drying her hair when she felt Amy tap her on the shoulder. "Sorry sis, but your phones ringing." Amy said with a worried look on her face. She took the phone off Amy, looked to see who it was and saw it was Amber. Ann looked up to see how Amy felt about it being Amber, but Amy was heading out the bedroom again.

    Ann hit the answer button on the phone. "Hi Amber."

    "Hi Ann, so how was the first day at the new job?" Amber said.

    "It went really well Amber. Everyone is really nice. They all took to me being in charge right away."

    "How was Amy's first day? Good I hope." Amber asked.

    "She had a really good time Amber. I can't believe how much more alive she is these days." Ann said sounding really happy.

    Amber could tell by the sound of her voice that Ann had finally found what she always wanted. "I'm really happy for you and Amy, Ann." Amber said as she tried to keep the sadness from her voice.

    Ann knew Amber too well and could tell that she missed being around Ann. "You doing okay, Amber?" Ann asked with some worry in her voice.

    "I'm missing you like mad, Ann, but collage and work are keeping me busy." Amber said with a sigh.

    "Are you beginning to think you gave me the wrong advice, now?" Ann asked.

    "Not for one second, Ann. Amy needs you, and you need Amy!" Amber shouted down the phone.

    Ann giggled, and then said, "Sorry Amber, I didn't mean to make you mad."

    "Don't worry about it, Ann. I just wish I had come up to you, that day I saw you and Amy out or said something to you about knowing Andy's secret." Amber let out another big sigh.

    "Talking of meeting Amy, how goes the sorting out with getting some time off from work and picking the best time to take a break from college?" Ann asked, hoping for good news.

    "That's the reason for calling you Ann. College will be closing for a couple of weeks at the end of the month, and I've booked the same two weeks off work. I was hoping to be able to come visit for a couple of weeks, if that won't be any trouble." Amber asked.

    "Amber! That would be great." Ann said sounding really happy.

    "I just need to sort out a cheap hotel to stop in while I'm down there, then I will be all sorted. I'm going to get a train timetable so I can get there. If you could pick me up at the station, it would be great." Amber said.

    "You're not stopping at any hotel Amber! You can stop here with us. Mandy and the others have all said that you could." Ann snapped down the phone at Amber.

    "I know you said that Ann, but what if Amy doesn't want to see me? I need to cover my options." Amber said trying to make Ann see her point.

    "Amber, my boss owns a large hotel, so I think we have it all covered. Not that we will need them, I'm sure that Amy will be okay once you two meet face to face." Ann said trying to sound more up beat.

    "Has Amy said anything about me to you Ann? She must realise I know what happened to her." Amber asked.

    "To tell you the truth Amber, she just never says anything about it one way or the other. She was the one that heard my phone ringing just now, but all she did was hand me the phone and leave the bedroom."

    "Are you sure this is the right way to let me meet Amy? I know what she's been through Ann. I would hate to hurt her any more than she already has been." Amber was beginning to think this was a bad idea to surprise Amy.

    "Trust me, Amber; this is the best way to do it. If I told Amy that you were going to be coming to visit, she would be a wreck by the time you got here. No, this is the best way." Ann said.

    "I guess you know best, Ann." Amber said with a sigh, but she still wasn't sure about it all.

    Ann got her diary out her bag and then took down the dates that she would be visiting, then said she would have a word with Carl and get everything sorted out. So she'd be able to meet her at the station when she got there. Ann said goodbye, then ended the call. She finished drying her hair, then went to find the others, to see how Amy was.

    Amy had gone back downstairs; she found Mandy sat at the kitchen table drinking a glass of wine.

    "Hi Amy, You weren't gone long. Is everything okay?" Mandy asked looking worried.

    "Yes, Ann had a call so I thought I'd give her some privacy." Amy said as she sat down.

    Mandy could see that something else was wrong with Amy, but she wasn't about to push her to find out what it was. She knew that Amy would tell her if she wanted too.

    "Here you go Amy." Mandy said with a smile as she handed Amy a glass of wine.

    Amy was miles away when Mandy handed her the glass. She was trying to work out how Amber felt about her or if she even knew the reason for Ann moving away to be with her. Amy wondered if Amber hated her for being what she was or just for taking her best friend away.

    "Oh, thanks Mandy. Sorry I was miles away then." Amy said with a little giggle.

    "You sure your okay, baby sister?" Mandy said sounding a little worried now.

    "Yes, I'm sure, sis. Just a little tired from being at work all day, but I did have a lot of fun." Amy said with a big grin.

    "It was your first full day of work in some time, so I guess it would take it out of you." Mandy could fully understand how she would seem a little out of it.

    Chrissy turned up with a beautiful looking Becky on her arm, even if it did look a little odd, as Chrissy was in her PJs and silk dressing gown.

    "MMM, wine. Just what the doctor ordered." Chrissy said, as she poured herself and Becky a glass, then got a straw so Becky didn't make a mess of her lipstick.  

    Ann got down to the kitchen and found them all sat around, chatting about their day. Ann looked at Amy to see if there was any sign of how she felt about Amber, but Amy just avoided making eye contact or even asking how Amber was doing.

    They all sat chatting until the doorbell made them all get up to go see Becky off and say hi to Vicky.

    Vicky had to have a little giggle when she saw them all standing there dressed for bed already. She thought it looked like a weird version of snow white, as Becky was wearing heals, so she looked a lot taller than the other girl's. They were all wearing bathrobes as well, so they looked a little like dwarfs. Vicky said hi, then said what she was thinking, which got them all laughing. They all gave Chrissy some time to say goodbye to Becky, then waved as they all watched Vicky drive away.

    They all went to get their wineglasses, then went to the living room, after Mandy grabbed a second bottle of wine out of the fridge.

    Mandy and Chrissy curled up on one of the large sofas. Ann and Amy did the same on the other one. Ann could see that Amy was back to her old self, so she never pushed the phone call with Amber. She knew that they would be meeting face to face in a couple of weeks.

    Chrissy had the remote so she was flicking around the music channels. When she found a song she liked, she jumped up and dragged Amy up as well. It wasn't long before they had Mandy and Ann up dancing with them. They spent the next hour just dancing around in the living room, until they were all too tired to do it any more. They all collapsed on the sofas again, and found a film to watch until they were all falling asleep.

    Mandy turned the telly off, then pulled Chrissy to her feet and wrapped her arm around her waist as she led her up to bed. Ann did the same with Amy and followed Mandy and Chrissy. They all hugged at Mandy's bedroom door, then went to their own rooms to get ready for bed.

    Ann followed Amy into the bathroom, as there was enough room for them both to brush their teeth, then they both got into bed. Ann pulled Amy close to her and they were soon both fast asleep.

    Ann woke the next morning just as Amy was slipping out of bed and going to the bathroom, so she looked at the clock and saw that she needed to see about getting up herself.

    Amy used the toilet and then took her pills before leaving the bathroom. She saw Ann sat up in bed and went to give her a hug. "Good morning sis." Amy said with a smile.

    "Good morning sis." Ann said smiling as she hugged her back.

    Ann couldn't think of a better way to be woken in the morning than by a smiling Amy. Other than a nice cup of tea, Ann thought to herself.

    "I'm going to head down and make a start on breakfast, sis." Amy said as she slid off the bed again.

    "Okay, baby sister. I'll be down shortly." Ann said as she waved to Amy, who was just leaving the bedroom.

    Amy decided to take it a little slower this morning, after nearly running into Mandy yesterday. She'd just gone past Mandy's bedroom door when she heard it open so she stopped to see if it was Mandy.

    Mandy stepped out her room and saw Amy stood there. "Morning Amy, were you waiting for me?" Mandy asked.

    "No, I was just passing when I heard you open the door, so thought I'd wait to see if it was you or Chrissy." Amy smiled.

    "As you're here then, we may as well both head down to the kitchen together, then." Mandy said as she put her arm around Amy's waist.

    Amy smiled then put her arm around Mandy's waist and rested her head on Mandy's shoulder, as they made their way down to the kitchen. They broke when they got to the bottom of the stairs, so Mandy could go get the morning paper while Amy went to make a start on a pot of tea.

    Chrissy and Becky had already gone to take a shower together, so they were soon heading down to the kitchen to give Amy a hand with breakfast.

    "Morning Mandy, Morning Amy," they both said, as they entered the kitchen.

    "Morning girls," Mandy said as she looked up from reading her paper.

    "Morning sis," Chrissy said as she gave Mandy a hug from behind as she gave her a peck on the cheek.

    "Morning sis," Becky said as she did the same.

    "Morning Becky, how was the club last night?" Mandy asked.

    "Busy as always, but it's not as hard going now that Beth is playing hostess. I have more time to keep an eye on the rest of the club." Becky said as she made her way over to where Amy was stood with Chrissy.

    "Morning baby sister," Chrissy said as she hugged Amy.

    "Morning sis, hope you slept okay." Amy asked.

    "Slept like a baby." Chrissy said with a smile. "I never heard Becky come to bed when she got home, so I must have been tired last night." She added with a giggle.

    "I'm not surprised. You and Amy were having a good dance around the living room last night." Mandy said with a smile.

    "Morning Amy," Becky said as she also gave Amy a hug. "What's this about dancing?" Becky asked as she looked at first Amy, and then Chrissy.

    "I found a song I liked on one of the music channels last night, so I pulled Amy to her feet and started to dance around to it. Then before we knew it, Mandy and Ann were up and joining in." Chrissy said with a grin on her face.

    "We didn't have much choice in it really. You and Amy pulled us up off the sofa, and made us join in with you." Mandy said with a giggle.

    "So you're telling me that you didn't have fun last night, sis?" Chrissy asked with her hands on her hips.

    "Now, I never said that, sis. Both Ann and I had a lot of fun dancing around with you and Amy last night." Mandy said with an even bigger grin on her face.

    "That's great. I spend all night slaving away at work, while you four are having your own private disco." Becky said with a pout.

    "I'm sorry babe. I promise to never dance again unless you're around to join in the fun." Chrissy said as she pulled Becky in for a hug.

    "Don't you ever do that, lover! I was just playing with you. I'm glad that you were having so much fun, I just wish I'd been here to see it." Becky said as she gave Chrissy a kiss.

    "Okay then babe, the next time we have a disco in the living room. We'll make sure you're here to enjoy it with us." Chrissy smiled at Becky before she kissed her again.

    "Why not have one now!" Amy shouted as she turned on the radio in the kitchen. There was a song playing on the radio that they all liked, so they were soon dancing around and singing as they made breakfast.

    Ann entered the kitchen to find the girls all dancing around and Mandy laughing her head off while sat at the kitchen table. Ann just shook her head, trying to work out how they could have so much energy first thing in the morning. She sat at the table and then took the cup of tea that Mandy had just poured out for her.

    "Thanks Mandy, this is the only way to get me started in the morning." Ann smiled.

    "I know how you feel Ann, I'm the same way. I wish I could be like those three." Mandy said, smiling at Chrissy, Becky and Amy, as they all danced around, singing along with the songs on the radio.

    The three of them soon had breakfast ready and they all sat at the table to enjoy it. Once they'd finished, Becky told Amy to go take her shower, as she would get the dishes washed and dried after they all left for work.

    Becky pulled Chrissy down onto her knee. She wanted to make the most of the time she had left with her lover. They all watched Ann walk over to the kitchen door and make sure that Amy had gone, then she returned to the table and sat back down. The others all looked at her a little odd.

    "Sorry for all the sneaking around, but I wanted to make sure that Amy had gone back up to take her shower before I spoke to you all." Ann said as she looked at them all. "I spoke with Amber last night. She's going to be coming for two weeks at the end of this month." Ann said with a smile.

    "That's great news Ann." Mandy said. "So that's who you were speaking to last night. Amy came down and said you were on the phone. So she came down to give you some privacy." Mandy added.

    "How does Amy feel about Amber?" Chrissy asked as she sat cuddling with Becky.

    "I've got no idea at all. She just won't say anything about her. She's not even once asked about her, since I first got here." Ann said, sounding a little puzzled by it all.

    "Have you not told her that Amber knows about Amy?" Becky asked.

    "I've thought about it, but then I think the time is never right. The other reason may be that Amber is my best friend and I think that Amy feels bad for the fact that we are so far apart now." Ann sounded a little sad as she said it. "I do miss her a lot, but she was the one that told me what I needed to do. She still says it's the right thing, even now."

    "Well in a couple of weeks you will get to see her again. I'm sure that Amy will be really happy to find out that Amber is still her friend and I'm sure that it will be nice for you to have Amber around for a couple of weeks too." Mandy said with a smile.

    "I know that you said Amber could stop here when she came down to see me and Amy, but with it now being two weeks, I would understand if you wanted her to book into a hotel." Ann said as she played with the strap on her bathrobe.

    "Don't be silly Ann. She can stop as long as she wants." Mandy said. Chrissy and Becky were agreeing with what Mandy just said.

    "Thanks, I know that will make Amber happy. She doesn't have much money, as college and rent tends to eat up most her money, as it is." Ann said.

    "So what is the plan for the meeting with Amy then?" Chrissy asked.

    "I'm going to sort it out with Carl, as I need to meet Amber at the train station, on the Friday night. But beyond that point, I have no idea." Ann said with a shrug.

    "Well for starters, I think we can do better than a train ticket to get her here. For the first meeting, I think we should do that here in the privacy of a place Amy knows. That way she won't have to hold back any feelings she may have." Mandy said as she looked to be deep in thought. "I can't see the point of giving anyone a free floor show if Amy gets upset." Mandy added.

    "Wow Mandy, I never realised just how good you are at thinking on your feet." Ann said as she sat hanging on every world Mandy said.

    "I've had plenty of practice, with having Chrissy as a little sister." Mandy said with a grin. Chrissy just sunk down in the seat and went all red faced.

    "Sorry, but she's right. I can be a pain to care for." Chrissy said as she let Becky hug her even tighter.

    "You're not a pain, sis, and it's really helped me hone my plotting skills." Mandy said with a giggle. "Right then Ann, I need you to tell Carl that I need to chat with him, but I will leave doing it till we're at the club tonight. That way you and Chrissy can take Amy down on the dance floor while we chat." Mandy said as she looked at Chrissy and then Ann.

    "Yes sir, ma'am!" Chrissy said as she gave Mandy a salute. This made them all giggle.

    "We better stop talking about it, for now, Amy will be back down any minute. Looking at the time, Ann, you better see about getting ready for work or you'll be late." Mandy said as she looked at her watch.

    Ann looked at the wall clock, then got up and went to finish getting ready for work. Amy was just coming out the bathroom when Ann got back up there.

    "Everything okay sis?" Amy asked.

    "Yes, why do you ask?" Ann asked with a smile.

    "No reason, I just thought you would have been up sooner to finish getting ready for work." Amy smiled

    "Sorry, but I just lost track of the time. I'm still not into the ‘going to work' thing again, yet." Ann said with a giggle. Amy giggled as well as she was having some trouble getting use to being a working girl, now too.

    "I know what you mean sis. I'm loving it, but it still feels so weird at the same time." Amy said with a smile.

    Ann just smiled as she put her suit on, then she gave Amy a hug before she left. "Have a great day at work, sis." Ann said.

    "Same to you, sis, I'll see you tonight. Bye."

    "Okay sis. Bye." Ann said as she left the room.

    Chrissy and Becky went to see if Amy needed any help, but she was nearly finished when they got there. Chrissy was already dressed and ready to leave. Amy was just finishing with her hair. She had already done her own makeup, it wasn't as good as what Chrissy could do, but it would do for work.

    "You look really good, sis." Chrissy said as she looked at what Amy had done.

    "Thanks Chrissy. I know it's not as good as what you could do, but I need to start to practice or I will never be any good at it." Amy said with a smile.

    "Oh. So you don't want my help then any more?" Chrissy asked sounding a little sad.

    Amy looked a little shocked at how what she just said sounded as it came out.

    "Oh god Chrissy, I didn't mean it to sound like that. I still want you to teach me, I just meant that I needed to practice a lot more myself as well." Amy grabbed Chrissy's hand as she said it to stop her leaving.

    Chrissy was about to leave feeling a little upset at not being needed or wanted by Amy, when she felt Amy grab her hand. She turned to see Amy close to tears.

    "Hey, don't start crying. You just got your eye makeup looking really good sis." Chrissy said with a smile, hoping that it would stop the water works starting.

    "I just don't want you to be mad with me sis. I really didn't mean it to come out like it did." Amy was pleading with her voice.

    "I'm sorry Amy, I should have known better than to think you would. I just love making you feel and look even more girlie, but I would love to keep teaching you how to be the prettiest girl on the planet." Chrissy smiled as she hugged Amy.

    "Thanks Chrissy. I won't let you down." Amy said as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "Everyone's getting hugs but me." Came the voice of Becky, who was standing at the door watching the two making back up.

    "We always have room for a third." Amy said with a grin, as she and Chrissy held out their arms for Becky to enter the hug.

    Becky started grinning, and then ran to enter the hug. "That feels much better now." Becky said with a grin

     Both Chrissy and Becky gave Amy the once over to make sure she looked okay, then they headed down to find Mandy, so they could head off to work.

    Becky waved them off at the door, and then went to start on washing the breakfast pots and finishing off the housework she didn't get done the day before.

    Once they got to the shop, Amy fired up the computer while Chrissy and Mandy set to work getting the shop open. It was another busy day of getting the orders sorted for the changing service at the hotel, then sorting out all the Ebay orders. They stopped for some lunch when a girl from the hotel turned up with a basket of food for them all. Once they had eaten, they got back to work. Amy was glad to be finishing work today, not because she was sick of it, but due to it being a club night.

    They got the parcels dropped of at the post office, then headed home to have some dinner and get ready to head out to the club.

    Becky was in the middle of sorting out dinner, but she stopped long enough to give Chrissy a hug and kiss to let her know how much she'd missed her lover.

    "Hi babe," Becky said when they broke the kiss.

    "Hello lover." Chrissy said with a smile. "Dinner smells really nice. How long before it's ready?" Chrissy asked.

    "It'll be ready in about twenty minutes. So if you want to go and take a quick shower, anyone, there's time." Becky asked as she looked at Amy and Mandy. Becky knew that Chrissy would wait for her, so they could take it together.

    "I think I will Becky. I could do with getting out of this suit." Mandy said as she stood up and gave Becky and Chrissy a quick hug before she wrapped her arm around Amy, who had also stood up so she could go take a shower before they ate dinner.

    "Come on Amy, let's go, get cleaned up, ready for dinner." Mandy said with a smile as they were leaving the room.

    "I take it you'll be taking separate showers?" Becky shouted as they left.

    "Yes, we'll be taking separate shows. We leave the joint bathing to you two." Mandy shouted back from the hallway.

    Both Chrissy and Becky looked at each other and then laughed. "They don't know what they're missing out on." Becky said with a grin.

    It wasn't long after Mandy and Amy left to take a shower, when Chrissy and Becky heard Ann get home. They both looked at the kitchen door when they heard Ann's heels on the marble floor in the hallway. "Hi Ann," they both said with a smile as they saw her enter the kitchen.

    "Hi Chrissy, Hi Becky," Ann said, as she took a seat at the table facing them.

    "How was work today?" Chrissy asked as she slid off Becky's knee. So Becky could go check on dinner. "Is it getting any easier?" Chrissy asked as she took the seat facing Ann.

    "Well it is only the second day, but yes it is getting easier. That or I was just a little less nervous today." Ann said with a smile. "Amy and Mandy up taking a shower?" Ann asked.

    "Yep, they went up not to long ago." Chrissy said, as she sorted Ann out with a cup of tea.

    Ann took a sip from the cup Chrissy just handed her. "MMM, that feels nice."

    "You coming to the club with us tonight, Ann?" Becky asked.

    "To right, I am." Ann said with a grin.

    "Will you be okay? You have to get up for work in the morning, don't you?" Chrissy asked.

    "No I don't. Carl said I can take Wednesdays off so I can come to the club with you all." Ann was grinning even more.

    "That's great, Ann." Becky said with a grin. "So you only work four days a week then." She added.

    "I was really shocked, when Carl told me today, my self. He said that Amy needed me with her when she did the visit with Sarah and then the appointments with Prue. So he thought it easier for me to just take Wednesdays off."

    "That's Carl for you, Ann. He's always doing his best to help everyone out." Chrissy smiled.

    Ann and Chrissy were helping Becky get the dinner dished up when Mandy and Amy walked back into the kitchen. "Hi sis!" Amy shouted as she ran over to Ann and hugged her.

    "Hi baby sister. How was work today?" Ann asked as she hugged Amy back.

    "It was really great again, sis. How was your work day?" Amy asked as she broke the hug.

    "It was really good. I wasn't as nervous today, so I got a lot more done." Ann smiled.

    "You coming to the club with us tonight, sis?" Amy asked with a hopeful look in her eye.

    "Yes, I was just telling Chrissy and Becky that Carl has given me Wednesdays off, so I can come with you when you have appointments with Sarah and Prue." Ann said with a smile.

    "That's great sis!" Amy said as she hugged Ann again. "I was worried that you were going to say no, as you would need to be up early for work tomorrow." Amy added.

    Ann led Amy over to the table, so they could all sit and eat dinner. Chrissy and Becky had already put everything on the table. They all got stuck in, so they could get finished, then go get ready.

    Mandy and Amy set about washing and drying the dishes, so Chrissy, Becky and Ann could go take their showers and get ready for when Vicky turned up.

    With the dishes all dried and put away. Mandy led the way back upstairs with Amy close behind, so they could get ready as well.

    Amy knocked on Chrissy's bedroom door and waited for Chrissy or Becky to say it was okay for her to enter. Amy heard Chrissy say, "Come in." So she opened the door and poked her head around the door.

    "Hi Chrissy, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you and Becky would help me pick an outfit for tonight, then help me do my makeup?" Amy was almost pleading in the way she said it.

    "You know we will Amy." Chrissy said as she walked over to the bedroom door and pulled Amy into the room.

    Amy was having trouble thinking straight as she was now standing in Chrissy's room while both Chrissy and Becky were running around in just their underwear. Which consisted of; a red corset, panty and bra set and black stockings held up by garter straps attached to the corset for Chrissy. Becky was wearing the same, but hers was in a deep blue, apart from the stockings, which were also black.

    Chrissy disappeared into her walk-in wardrobe and came back a couple of minutes later with an arm full of white silk. She put it all down on the bed and then waved for Amy to come over to where she was stood.

    "Here you go Amy. Make a start on getting this lot on, Becky or I will tighten the corset down for you when you're ready." Chrissy smiled

     Amy was left looking at a matching set of bra and panties, Corset, and a pair of white stockings. She took off the panties she had on while still wearing the bathrobe. Then she set about putting on the new pair before she removed the robe. Amy didn't want to scare Chrissy or Becky, not like she did with Sarah the other week. Amy knew that Becky and Chrissy wouldn't be bothered about seeing her breasts, as Chrissy helped attach them every couple of days anyway.

    "How're you doing over there, Amy?" Becky asked.

    "Fine, Becky. I'm just about to start putting the corset on now." Amy said in reply to Becky's question.

    Becky looked over and saw that Amy was just starting to hook up the eyelets at the front of the corset, so Becky made her way over to help do the first tightening.

    "Take a deep breath and then hold it for me Amy." Becky said, as she pulled on the laces.

    Amy really did love the feel of the corset, even if it was hard to breathe for a couple of hours. Amy's biggest worry at the minute was the fact her chest was itching. Becky could see that Amy was tugging and rubbing her boobs.

    "You okay Amy? You seem to be playing around with your chest a lot tonight." Becky asked with some worry in her voice.

    "Yes, it just feels a little itchy at the minute." Amy said, trying to play it down.

    Chrissy had just come back out the bathroom when she heard Amy say her chest was itching.

     "Do you want me to take the breast forms off for you, Amy?" Chrissy asked with some worry in her voice as to why Amy's chest would be itching so much.

    "No, I'll be fine Chrissy. I'll let you take them off when we get back later, if it's no trouble?" Amy smiled.

    "Okay then Amy. I'll remove them when we get back, and leave them off over night. You have been wearing them nearly non-stop since Cathy first put them on you at your birthday spa visit." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Okay then." Amy didn't want to spend any time without her breasts. All she saw when she looked in the mirror, when she didn't have them, was Andy.

    Chrissy and Becky could both see that Amy wasn't happy about being without her breasts for a night, but they both knew that Amy's skin needed to breathe. Chrissy was also worried that Amy could be having some sort of reaction to the glue they were using on the forms. Chrissy was going to have a word with Prue and see what she thought about it all.

    Becky went to get the dress that Chrissy wanted Amy to wear tonight, which soon did the job of snapping Amy out of her thinking about her breasts.

    "Wow! You really want me to wear that dress?" Amy asked, as she stood looking at an evening dress in pure white, but with lots of sequins all over it. Amy could see it sparkle as Becky walked over to where Chrissy and she stood.

    "Yes, why don't you like it, Amy?" Becky asked with a grin as she made a move to return the dress back to the wardrobe. "We can soon find you something else to wear."

    "No! Please don't. I love the look of that dress." Amy said in a pleading voice.

    Becky stopped, turned away and started to giggle. She brought it over to Amy then Becky and Chrissy helped Amy get it on. Chrissy knelt down and helped Amy get into a pair of white sandals with a 3-inch heel.

    "Why don't you go, take a look in the mirror and let us know what you think." Chrissy said with a smile.

    Amy walked over to the mirror. She loved the way she looked. From the neck down she looked like a very sexy woman.

    "So, do you like what you see, Amy?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "I love what I see, Chrissy. This dress feels really nice." Amy said as she ran her hands up and down her sides, as she looked in the mirror.

    "Are you ready for me to do your makeup and hair then, Amy?" Chrissy asked, as she stood at her dressing table, ready to make a start.

    "Yes please Chrissy." Amy smiled as she walked over to where Chrissy was stood waiting for her.

    "Please take a seat, Amy. I will make a start on your hair and makeup, then." Chrissy said as she helped Amy sit down.

    Chrissy put a sheet around Amy, so she didn't get any makeup on the dress she was wearing. Amy just sat with her eyes closed, as she let Chrissy work her magic.

    Becky had grabbed another dress from the wardrobe and got into it. This was also an evening dress a little like the one Amy had on, but was in a deep blue colour. Once she had it on Becky grabbed another dress, some underwear, and headed off to find Ann.

    "I'll go and help Ann to get dressed now babe. Shall I send her here when I've done, so you can help her with her hair and makeup?" Becky asked.

    "Yes please. It won't take long to get Amy looking good." Chrissy smiled.

    "Okay. Love you babe." Becky said as she air kissed Chrissy.

    "Love you more, lover." Chrissy said as she air kissed Becky back.

    Becky skipped off out the room with a big smile on her face. She was really happy to be heading to the club with Chrissy. Tuesdays and Saturdays were her best nights at the club because she got to show off Chrissy to everyone there.

    Ann was just looking in her dresser trying to find something to wear when there was a knock on the door.

    "Come in." Ann said as she looked over to see who it was.

    "Hi Ann. Hope you don't mind, but Chrissy and I took the liberty of sorting out something for you to wear tonight. We didn't think you'd have much in the way of party outfits." Becky said with a smile as she laid the clothes out on the bed.

    "No Becky, I don't mind at all. I was just trying to work out what to wear. It's hard to try to keep looking as good as you; Chrissy and Mandy look all the time." Ann said with a big sigh.

    "I guess you're not a big one for going out to party then, Ann?" Becky asked as she handed Ann the corset. "Do you have any bra and panties that will go with this?" Becky asked.

    "No I wasn't ‘til I got here. I think I'm going to have to do some shopping though, so I can get some new clothes. I can't keep using yours and Chrissy's." Ann said with a smile. "I think I have a couple of sets that will go with that corset." Ann added.

    Becky stood waiting for Ann to find the set she was looking for.

    "Here they are. What do you think Becky?" Ann held up the bra and panty set for Becky to see.

    "Perfect, Ann. They will look great with this corset." Becky smiled. "I'll let you get them on, and then I'll help you get the corset on and tightened down." Becky waited ‘til Ann had the bra and panties on, then she helped her get into the corset.

    "Do I really need the corset, Becky?" Ann asked with a gasp, as Becky pulled on the laces.

    "I'm afraid so, Ann, or you will never get in the dress Chrissy and I picked out for you." Becky said with some pity in her voice.

    "Couldn't you find another dress for me, that doesn't need a corset?" Ann asked with some hope.

    "Sorry, Ann, but all the dresses, Chrissy and I own, need you to be wearing a corset of some sort. Don't worry Ann, you soon get use to wearing one. I use to be just like you, but now I feel lost without one, when I'm working at the club." Becky said with a smile as she pulled on the laces once more.

    "I'll take your word for that Becky, but I can't see as anyone could ever get used to wearing one of these." Ann put her hands on her tortured waist as she said it.

    "We're all wearing corsets tonight Ann, so don't feel too bad. We'll all be suffering for the price of looking good." Becky was grinning now.

    Ann did feel a little better knowing that the others would all be feeling the same way as she was. Ann looked in the mirror and had to admit that she did liked the look, the corset gave her.

    Becky picked up a gold evening dress off the bed and then helped Ann put it on. Next Becky knelt down and helped Ann put on the sandals, as she knew Ann would have trouble bending.

    Ann could see what Becky meant now she had the dress on. It looked really good, but was very tight around the middle. Ann really did love the way the dress made her look.

    "I love this dress Becky. You and Chrissy have some really nice things. Thank you so much, for letting me use some of them." Ann gave Becky a hug.

    "That's what sisters are for." Becky said with a grin as she hugged Ann back.

    "I couldn't wish for a greater group of sisters Becky." Ann said with a big smile.

    "Please don't get me started, Ann, Chrissy will kill me if I start crying and mess up all her hard work on my makeup." Becky said with a giggle. "Speaking of makeup, Chrissy said she would sort out your hair and makeup. So you better get a move on, so she can work her magic." Becky smiled.

    Becky led the way, and Ann followed close behind as they made their way back to Chrissy and Becky's room.

    Chrissy was just finishing with Amy's hair when Becky and Ann got there.

    "Wow sis. You look amazing." Ann said as she saw Amy standing up.

    "You're not looking too shabby yourself, sis." Amy said as she saw Ann standing next to Becky smiling.

    "Thanks sis. I'm still not too keen on wearing a corset, but I love the look it gives me." Ann said as she struck a pose. This set the others off with a fit of giggles and wolf whistles.

    "Do you want me to do your hair and makeup for you Ann?" Chrissy asked.

    "Yes please Chrissy. I love the look you've given Amy." Ann said as she made her way over to the dressing table, so she could sit and let Chrissy work on her.

    Chrissy set to work on Ann's makeup, while Amy and Becky stood looking at each other in the full-length mirror on the wardrobe door.

    "You look really good, Amy." Becky said with a smile as she stood next to Amy.

    "I wish I looked as good as you and the others do, Becky." Amy lifted her breasts as she said it.

    "You will one day, Amy; you just need to give it some time. Look at Chrissy, she was once like you are now and she turned out okay." Becky said as she pulled Amy into a hug.

    "I know that Becky, but it all just feels so far away right now." Amy hugged Becky back as she said it.

    "Chrissy use to say the same thing just after I first found out about her." Becky said with a giggle.

    They both turned to look at Chrissy and Ann when they heard Chrissy say she was all done with Ann's hair and makeup.

    "Wow sis, you look really amazing now. You've out done yourself this time." Amy said as she looked at what Chrissy had done with Ann's hair and makeup.

    "Thanks baby sister. I never realised I could look this good until Chrissy and Becky started to work on me." Ann said with a chuckle as she looked at herself in the mirror.

    "Hey sis! Don't talk about yourself like that. I've always thought you looked beautiful, Ann." Amy said as she ran over and hugged her. "Do you realise how many times I saw you getting ready to go out and wished I could be just as beautiful as you." Amy said in a pleading voice.

    "I'm sorry for putting myself down, baby sister." Ann said as she hugged Amy. "It looks like you got your wish though sis." Ann added as she pointed at the reflection of them both stood side by side in the mirror.

    Amy looked at the mirror and saw what Ann was saying. Amy did look just as beautiful as her big sister.

    "Looks that way doesn't it sis." Amy said with a grin as she hugged Ann again.

    "Okay, you're both very beautiful." Becky said grinning. "Now can we see about making a move? Vicky will be here soon." Becky added as she wrapped her arm around Chrissy's waist.

    Chrissy wrapped her arm around Becky's waist, then let Becky lead the way out of the bedroom. Ann and Amy wrapped an arm around each other and followed close behind.

    Chrissy knocked on Mandy's door to see if she was ready yet. They only had to wait a couple of seconds before Mandy opened the door and stepped out onto the landing. She was wearing a beautiful black evening dress and looked amazing.

    "You look really great in that dress, Mandy." Ann said with a whistle.

    "Thanks Ann. It's not easy keeping up with all of you." Mandy said as she looked at the others.

    Mandy was happy that they had all gone for different coloured dresses. Chrissy was in a beautiful red evening dress. Becky was in a deep blue dress, where as Ann's was Gold, and Amy's was a pure white.

    Becky led the way down stairs, with the others following. They'd just got down stairs when the doorbell rang. Mandy went to the door and opened it, to find Vicky stood there.

    "Hi Vicky," Mandy said as she gave Vicky a quick hug.

    "Good evening ladies. You're all looking as lovely as always." Vicky said with a smile.

    "Hi Vicky," they all said as they each gave Vicky a hug.

    "You all ready to head off to the club then?" Vicky asked.

    "Yes we are Vicky, so lead the way." Mandy said as she let them all leave the house so she could arm the alarm then lock the door.

    Even after a couple of weeks, Amy was still excited about coming to the club. She stood looking across the road at the spot she use to stand and watch all the others enter the club. Chrissy and Becky took an arm each, to pull Amy along with them as they entered the club. Vicky followed behind with Mandy on one arm and Ann on the other.

    They headed straight for the VIP section, so Mandy could meet up with Carla and the others could have a drink before they made the first of many trips they would make to the dance floor that night.

    Carl was just chatting with a couple of other girls when she saw Chrissy and Becky enter the VIP section, with Amy between them. Then she saw Vicky enter with Mandy and Ann each on an arm. Carla got a big smile on her face as she made her way over to say hello to Mandy and the others.

    "Hello babe!" Carla shouted as she pulled Mandy into a hug and then kissed her.

    "Hi Carla," Mandy said as she broke the kiss.

    Mandy had grown to love having both Carl and Carla to make love to. Mandy loved the feel of their breasts touching when they hugged. She loved the way their lips stuck together as their painted lips tried to part after kissing.

    "Hello ladies, I take it we're all doing okay?" Carla asked as she stood with her arm around Mandy's waist and looked at them all.

    They all said yes and how nice Carla looked, before heading over to the sofas to take a seat. A waitress came over with glasses of champagne for each of them, but a glass of coke for Becky. Becky didn't like to drink while she was working, she liked to keep a clear head.

    Ann was having trouble sitting down for too long with the corset on, so Chrissy and Amy decided to take a walk around the club for a bit. Becky had already gone to sort out some trouble at the door, which meant that Chrissy was ready to do something.

    They hadn't been walking around the club long, when a song came on they all liked, so they were soon dancing around on the dance floor.

    Mandy was still sitting on the sofa cuddled up with Carla, while the others were all on the dance floor.

    "I was chatting with Ann today; she told me you wanted to have a word about something." Carla asked as they cuddled.

    "Yes I do Carla. Ann's friend Amber is going to be coming to see Ann and Amy in a couple of weeks." Mandy said as she sat up to look at Carla as she spoke.

    "Yes I knew that Amber was going to be coming at some point. I hear that Amy has no idea about any of this." Carla asked.

    "That's right. We don't want to worry Amy, so Ann thought it best to just let Amy see that Amber is still her friend." Ann smiled.

    "Sounds like a good idea. If Amy is anything like Chrissy, which I know she is, I would say it's the best way to deal with it." Carla chuckled. "Anything I can do to help, just let me know." Carla added.

    "I'm glad you said that, babe." Mandy said with a grin.

    Carla sat up a little straighter. "I get the feeling you already have something you want me to help with." Carla said with a raised eyebrow.

     "Well from what Ann as told us, Amber doesn't have a lot of money, and she is planning to be getting the train down here. I was just wondering if we could maybe do something about getting her down here in a little more style?" Mandy asked with some hope in her voice, that Carla could make the visit a little more special.

    "I think we can make her trip down here a little more relaxing than spending a couple of hours sat on a train." Carla said with a grin.

    Mandy could almost hear the cogs turning as she watched Carla thinking about what Mandy had just asked.

    "Leave it with me Mandy. I'll make a couple of calls and let you know what I can sort out." Carl pulled Mandy into a hug as she said it.

    "Thanks babe. I knew I could count on you to help out." Mandy said as she rested her head on Carla's chest.

    "I love planning these surprises for you and the girls." Carla giggled.

    Mandy just smiled, as she already knew Carl and Carla both got a kick out of planning this sort of thing. Carl had told Mandy that the best part about planning the birthday party for Amy, was the look on her face when she saw that Ann was there.

    Becky entered the VIP section and saw Mandy sat with Carla. She guessed that Chrissy, Amy, and Ann were down on the dance floor. Becky went and took a seat on the empty sofa facing Mandy and Carla.

    "Everything okay Becky?" Carla asked.

    "It is now Carla, but we had some trouble with a group of guys that wanted to enter the club. Frank and a couple of the others made them change their minds." Becky said with a smile.

    Carla could see the funny side. Frank alone could make his point, never mind some of the other bouncers.

    "Do you think we'll have any more trouble from them later in the night Becky?" Carla asked.

    "I don't think so Carla, but Frank said he would keep an eye out for them trying to get back in later." Becky said as she looked to see if Chrissy was coming back.

    "I think Chrissy and the others are down on the dance floor." Mandy said, as she saw Becky watching the entrance to the VIP section.

    "Where else would they all be." Becky said with a giggle.

    "Very true, Becky, very true." Mandy smiled.

    "Have you had time to ask Carla about the thing with Amber?" Becky asked as she looked around to make sure Chrissy and the others hadn't come back up to the VIP section yet.

    "Yes I have Becky. I can still hear the little cogs turning." Mandy giggled.

    Carla just sat smiling at the little joke Mandy just made. Becky knew that look, Carla had and she knew that she didn't need to worry about it. Amber would have a very special trip down.

    Chrissy and Amy entered the VIP section with a very worn out Ann. Chrissy saw Becky sat on the sofa, so she ran over and jumped on her knee. Ann and Amy just looked at each other and smiled. They never got tired of seeing how much love Chrissy and Becky had for each other.

    "Hi babe!" Chrissy said as she jumped on Becky's knee.

    "Hello lover." Becky said as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy.

    Chrissy looked deep into Becky's eyes as she leaned down and kissed her wife. Becky returned the kiss. They let the world fade out for a couple of minutes.

    "I've missed you, baby." Chrissy said as she broke the kiss.

    "I've missed you too, hon." Becky smiled as she licked her lips.

     Amy and Ann were sat on the sofa next to Becky, while Chrissy was sat on Becky's knee. They sat like this for twenty minutes, then Becky got called away.

    Carla had to go and talk with some girls at the bar. She could see how lost Chrissy looked without Becky, so she got up and went to help Chrissy and the others stand.

    "Come on you three, let's go and do some dancing." Mandy smiled.

    Mandy wrapped her arm around Chrissy's waist and led the way back down to the dance floor. Ann wrapped her arm around Amy's waist and followed Mandy and Chrissy.

    Chrissy was feeling a little sad about Becky needing to get back to work, but it was nice to be spending some time with her sister.

    "How you feeling, sis?" Mandy asked as they walked.

    "Better now, sis. I know that Becky has to work, but I just hate watching her walk away." Chrissy said as she rested her head on Mandy's shoulder.

    "I know how it makes you feel, Chrissy. I see it on your face every time she has to leave you. That's why I thought dragging you down to the dance floor would help cheer you up a little." Mandy wrapped her arm around Chrissy waist a little tighter as she said it.

    Ann and Amy both smiled at each other when they saw the way Mandy could make Chrissy smile, even when she was missing Becky.

    They soon got to the dance floor and began dancing around and singing along with the songs. This is how it went for the rest of the night, they would stop and have a drink, so Chrissy could spend time with Becky when she took a break from sorting things out around the club. Then they would drag Chrissy down to the dance floor while Becky was away working.

    Chrissy, Mandy, Amy and Ann were all worn out by the time the club closed, but they did all have a good time.

    Becky sat in the very back of the people carrier hugging Chrissy. Mandy, Amy and Ann all sat on the next seat, while Carla was sat in the front with Vicky.

    Vicky waited with the car when they got the girls home. Carla walked them to the door, then stood giving Mandy a hug for a couple minutes before letting her enter the house.

    Mandy followed the sound of voices, she found the others all seated at the kitchen table. Chrissy and Becky were sorting out drinking chocolate for them all.

    "That smells really nice you two." Mandy said as she took a seat at the table next to Amy.

    "It's nearly ready sis. Does anyone want marshmallows?" Chrissy asked.

    "MMM, yes please." They all said at the same time. Chrissy had to giggle, as they all sounded like a group of little kids as they said it. Chrissy got the marshmallows out the cupboard while Becky finished boiling the milk and adding it to the mugs.

    Becky picked up the tray the mugs were sat on and took it to the table. Chrissy was already sat at the table, so she pulled Becky down to sit on her knee.

    "Thanks Becky, this is really nice." Amy said as she took a sip from her mug.

    "Yes, thanks Becky, I totally agree with Amy." Ann added with a smile.

    "You're all welcome. It's nice to have some company for a change." Becky said, as she sat on Chrissy's knee feeding her marshmallows.

    "You do this every night Becky?" Ann asked.

    "Yes, most nights. It helps me get to sleep, well that and cuddling up with Chrissy when I get to bed." Becky said with a grin as she put another marshmallow in Chrissy's mouth. Chrissy just sat grinning at Becky, then she wrapped her arms around Becky's waist and hugged her as she rested her head on Becky's chest.

    Once they all had empty mugs, and all the marshmallows were gone. They all got up and made their way up to bed.

    Chrissy could see that Amy was having a lot of trouble with her chest still, so she followed Amy to her room.

    "Let's see about getting them breast forms removed, so we can see what's making you itch so much." Chrissy smiled, as she led Amy over to the bed. "You sit there while I go and fetch the solvent to release them, out of your bathroom." Chrissy added as she made her way over to the bathroom.

    "You feeling okay, Amy?" Ann asked when she saw the sad look on Amy's face.

    "Yes, sis, I just wish I didn't have to keep going through all this." Amy said as she pointed at her chest.

    Ann sat on the bed next to Amy and wrapped her arms around her baby sister. "I know it's a pain Amy, but soon you will have a set of your own. It's just going to take some time."

    "I know you're right, sis, but it doesn't look like the pills and shots are doing anything." Amy said sounding really sad.

    "Oh Amy, I wish I could speed it all up for you. I really do." Ann just hugged her sister, hoping that it would make her feel a little better.

    Chrissy came back from the bathroom, with the bottle of solvent in her hand.

    "Okay Amy. Let's get you undressed, so I can get them breast forms off." Chrissy pulled Amy to her feet as she said it.

    Chrissy and Ann both helped Amy get out of the dress and shoes. Then Chrissy loosened the laces on the corset, so Amy could unhook it at the front. Amy took in a deep breath once she was able to. She loved the feel of the corset, but it was nice to be able to breathe normally again.

    "I bet that feels better?" Chrissy asked as she heard Amy let out a long breath.

    "Yes, it's nice to be able to breathe again Chrissy, but I still love wearing a corset." Amy smiled.

    "I love wearing them a lot too Amy, but I will still be glad when I can get mine off." Chrissy said as she put her hands on her hips.

    "I'm sorry for all the trouble, Chrissy. I can cope until morning, if you want to go and get ready for bed." Amy said, sounding sad for keeping Chrissy up so late.

    "I'm sorry Amy. I didn't mean it like that. I was just saying that even I like to get my corset off once I get home." Chrissy smiled as she gave Amy a hug to let her know she wasn't upset with her for keeping her up late.

    Once they broke the hug, Chrissy got Amy to remove the bra. Chrissy then led her over to the bed, and got her to lie down.

    "This may feel a little cold." Chrissy said.

    Amy just closed her eyes. She didn't want to see the breast forms being removed. Amy felt the cold liquid being spread around the edge of one breast form and then the other. She could feel Chrissy pulling on the form as she kept adding more of the solvent. It didn't seem to take long for Amy to feel one side of her chest was lighter than the other. Soon after that the second form was removed.

    "Don't move yet Amy. I want to wipe away all the makeup and what's left of the glue, while you're still lying down." Chrissy said.

    Amy just lay there, not wanting to see her flat chest. She soon felt Chrissy rubbing her chest with some other liquid, or cream. Amy was really enjoying what Chrissy was doing. The breast forms had cut off all feeling to her chest and nipples, so what Chrissy was doing now felt really good.

    "Oh god that feels nice." Amy said before she had time to think what she was saying.

    Chrissy and Ann both had to giggle when they saw Amy slap one of her hands over her mouth, as she lay on the bed looking really red faced.

    "Don't worry about it to much Amy. All the meds you're taking will be making your nipples and chest very sensitive. Add to that, the fact you've been wearing the breast forms. I'm not surprised you feel really good right now." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "It is really nice to be able to feel my nipples and chest again. I really wish I didn't need to wear the breast forms all the time. I just want to have my own breasts." Amy said with a sigh.

    "I know you do Amy, but it's going to be some time before you do. Prue needs to see how the meds are going to work, before she can say whether or not you will need implants or not." Chrissy said as she kept wiping Amy's chest clean.

    "I just hate all this waiting around." Amy sounded like a spoiled little child as she said it.

    Ann and Chrissy just giggled at the way Amy said it. Chrissy knew how Amy felt, but also knew that only time would help Amy feel any better. For the moment Chrissy was more worried about the rash she was looking at on Amy's chest.

    "I'm sorry Amy, but I think we better leave the breast forms off until we've had time to let Prue take a look at you. I don't like the look of this rash on your chest." Chrissy said with some worry in her voice.

    Amy sat up and looked at her chest. She hated the way it looked, without the forms, but Amy hated the look of the red rash even more.

    "Do you think she'll be okay Chrissy?" Ann asked with a worried look on her face.

    "Yes, I'm sure she will. We'll know for sure after Prue has taken a look at her tomorrow. It's a good job Amy's there tomorrow, anyway, for a check up." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Do you think it's the glue?" Ann asked.

    "Looking at the shape of the rash, I would say yes. If it is, then we will have to stop using it." Chrissy said looking a little sad for Amy.

    Ann and Chrissy could both see that Amy wasn't happy about hearing that. They could also see that a lot of the life had left her as well. Ann knew this side of Amy only to well. Ann had seen this in Andy, everyday of his life back when he was living with Mum and Dad.

    "Come on Amy, don't look so down." Ann said as she pulled Amy into a hug.

    "Yes, please Amy. Don't look so down. I'm sure that Prue can find another glue we can use, one that won't bring you out in a rash." Chrissy said, trying to make Amy feel a little better.

    "I hope so, you two. I really hope so." Amy said sounding really down.

    Chrissy could see that Ann was taking care of Amy, so she gave them both a hug and then went to get ready for bed.

    Ann got ready for bed and helped Amy get her nightgown on. She could see that Amy wasn't happy about having a flat chest, but there was nothing Ann could do about it right now. Chrissy had put some cream on Amy's chest to stop the itching, so Ann wasn't going to let Amy wear a bra to bed just so she would have boobs still.

    Amy wasn't in a very good mood at all as she got into bed. She didn't feel right without the breast forms pulling on her chest. Amy soon felt a little better when Ann pulled her close once she got in bed. Soon they were soon fast asleep.

    Ann had to hug Amy tighter a couple of times in the night when Amy started to moan.

    Amy was having a dream. In the dream Amy was sat in the kitchen with the others, but they all kept calling her Andy. Amy was screaming at them to call her Amy, but they all kept saying that Amy had breasts so you must be Andy. Amy woke feeling really scared, but soon felt better when Ann hugged her again. Ann's cuddling lulled her to sleep again.

    Ann woke the next morning when she felt Amy slide out of bed, she watched as Amy disappeared into the bathroom. Ann wondered how Amy was feeling this morning.

    Amy woke, feeling the need to visit the bathroom. Once she got there, Amy lifted her nightgown and pulled down her panties before she sat down to relieve herself. Once she finished on the toilet, Amy went and washed her hands and then splashed some water on her face.

    Amy found herself looking in the mirror above the sink, she still saw Amy, but she also saw a lot of Andy. With no breast forms to lift the nightgown, Amy saw more Andy than Amy. She let the nightgown drop to the floor so she could look at the rash on her chest. The rash didn't look as bad today, so Amy hoped that Prue would let Chrissy put the breast forms back on later today. Gripping onto that hope, Amy lifted the nightgown back up, then grabbed her bathrobe and wrapped it around herself. Amy left the bathroom so she could make a start on breakfast for everyone.

    Ann was just sitting up in bed when Amy got back.

    "Morning sis, how you feeling today? Is the rash any better?" Ann asked as she sat stretching.

    Amy walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it, then gave Ann a hug.

    "I'm doing okay sis. It feels odd not having any breasts again, but I hope that Prue will give the all clear. So Chrissy can put them back on later." Amy said with a smile.

    "I hope you're right Amy, but I don't think Prue will let you glue the forms back on until the rash has gone." Ann didn't want to burst Amy's bubble, but she just wanted her to be aware of what Prue was more likely to say.

    Amy knew what Ann said was probably right, but she didn't want to think about it right now. So Amy just smiled at Ann as she hugged her again.

    "I'm going to head down and make a start on some breakfast for us all. I'll get a pot of tea made as well." Amy said with a grin. She knew how much Ann liked to start her day with a cup of tea.

    "MMM, that sounds like the second best way of starting the day." Ann said with a grin.

    "What's the first then sis?" Amy asked with a raised eyebrow.

    "Getting a hug from my baby sister is the first one." Ann smiled.

    "Oh, right. I thought that you were going to say something else." Amy said with a giggle as she went a little red faced.

    "What did you think I was going to say sis?" Ann asked with a puzzled look. Then Ann's look changed to one of shock. "You thought I meant sex!" Ann shouted.

    Amy looked a little shocked when Ann shouted at her.

    "I'm sorry Ann. I didn't mean. I mean, I just wondered if…" Amy tried to explain, but just couldn't find the words.

    "How could you think for one minute that I would put sex before my morning cup of tea?" Ann said with a grin.

    Amy looked Ann in the eyes when she heard her speak. Amy saw Ann grinning at her and felt a little better.

    "So you're not mad with me then sis?" Amy asked with hope in her voice.

    "Of course I'm not mad with you Amy. Now give me another hug, then go and get the tea brewing." Ann smiled at Amy, as she held open her arms for Amy to get another hug.

    Amy gave Ann another hug and then smiled as she got up off the bed.

    "I'll have a cup of tea waiting for you, sis, when you come down." Amy smiled as she left the room.

    Ann smiled to herself as she slid out of bed, and made her way to the bathroom. She just hoped that Amy would be okay, Ann had seen the look on Amy's face when she said about Prue wanting Amy to wait to let the rash clear up before Chrissy would be able to glue the breast forms back on. Ann knew that she would just need to keep an eye on Amy until she was well enough to have the breast forms glued on again.

    Amy got down to the kitchen expecting to find Mandy sat drinking her morning cup of tea, but Amy was the first one to get there. Amy set about putting the kettle on, then she went to get the morning paper for Mandy. Once Amy had got the paper and the tea was brewing, she set to work on cooking breakfast for them all.

    Mandy came out her bathroom and saw that Chrissy and Becky had left to take a shower. Mandy grabbed her bathrobe then made her way down to make a pot of tea and wait for the others to come down.

    When Mandy saw that the paper wasn't at the front door, she realised that Amy must already be up, so she made her way to the kitchen.

    Amy was just putting some sausage under the grill when she heard the kitchen door open. Amy turned to see Mandy walk in with a smile on her face.

    "Good morning Amy. How are you feeling today? Chrissy told me about the rash on your chest." Mandy said, as she went over and gave Amy a hug.

    "Morning Mandy. Yes I'm feeling fine and the rash isn't as bad now." Amy said as she hugged Mandy back.

    Mandy could tell that something was different about Amy today, she didn't seam as animated. Mandy also noticed that Amy kept pulling her bathrobe further up her chest. She wondered if Amy was worried about not having the breast forms attached.

    "You sure you're okay Amy?" Mandy asked with some worry.

    "Yes I'm sure Mandy." Amy smiled.

    Mandy wasn't convinced with Amy's smile, but she didn't want to push the issue. Mandy just hoped that her Mum could help, so Chrissy could attach the breast forms again.

    "Do you need any help with breakfast Amy?" Mandy asked.

    "I'll be fine Mandy, just take a seat and enjoy a nice cup of tea." Amy said, as she led Mandy over to the table and helped her to take her seat.

     Once Amy had Mandy seated at the table, she made her way back to the stove. Amy was trying to work out why Mandy just offered to help? She'd stopped asking if Amy needed any help some time back, was it because Amy didn't look like a girl any more, Amy thought to herself. She was soon snapped out of her thinking when she heard Chrissy and Becky enter the kitchen, giggling at each other.

    Chrissy and Becky both made their way over to Amy. "Morning Amy, how you feeling today baby sister?" Chrissy asked, as she threw her arms around Amy and hugged her.

    "Morning Chrissy, I'm feeling fine, the rash doesn't look as bad either. It's stopped itching as well, which is really nice." Amy said as they broke the hug.

    Chrissy could tell that something was bugging Amy. She didn't seem her normal bubbly self. Chrissy had a good idea of what it could be, so just let it go for the time being. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Becky speak.

    "Hey! Can I get one of them?" Becky shouted with a pout, as she stood watching Chrissy and Amy hug.

    Amy smiled as she broke the hug with Chrissy, then held them out for Becky. Becky started grinning as she stepped into the hug with Amy, and wrapped her arms around Amy's waist.

    "Morning Becky, I hope you slept well." Amy said as she hugged Becky.

    "Morning Amy, I slept really well, but then again I always do when I have Chrissy to cuddle up too." Becky said with a grin, as she broke the hug with Amy.

    Chrissy and Becky both went to give Mandy a hug before returning to help Amy get breakfast ready. Both girls took orders from Amy as she was the first down, and soon breakfast was being served up onto the plates.

    Ann arrived in the kitchen just as the girls were bringing the plates to the table.

    "That's great timing, sis." Amy smiled, as she put a plate down on the table where Ann normally sat.

    "Sorry it took me a little longer getting down here, but I thought I'd take my shower before breakfast. That way you have the bathroom all to your self, once we've eaten." Ann said, as she gave Amy a hug before she took her seat.

    "That was a great idea sis. Thanks for that." Amy said, as she hugged her sister back.

    Mandy had poured Ann a cup of tea out, while she was talking to Amy.

    "MMM, just what I need." Ann said as she picked up the cup and took a sip from it. "I have been known to have the odd good idea every now and then." Ann tried to look all proud as she said it by pulling her shoulders back while pushing her chest out, and looking up while turning her head slightly to one side. The girls all saw Ann do this and started to giggle.

    "I know you do sis, but it's such a rare thing to see." Amy said, as she tried to keep a straight face.

    "Hey! What are you trying to say, baby sister?" Ann grabbed Amy as she was sitting down next to her. Ann pulled Amy down onto her knee and then started to tickle her.

    Amy was giggling and squealing at the same time, which sounded really funny. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Amy tried to scream, as she fought to stop Ann tickling her.

    Ann finally stopped tickling Amy. She let Amy sit on her knee to get her breath back. "Just remember baby sister, I know your weakness." Ann smiled.

    "You never play fair, sis." Amy said as she took in a couple of deep breaths. "You know how ticklish I am." Amy wined.

    "Why do you think I always go for the tickle." Ann said with a grin before she gave Amy another hug, then let her slip over to her own seat, so they could eat their breakfast.

    Ann sent Amy up to take a shower, while she washed the dishes. Mandy grabbed a tea towel and set to work drying them for her.

    "Do you really think that Amy is doing okay?" Mandy asked with some worry.

    "I'm not really sure Mandy. I've not seen Amy this down since she was living with Mum and Dad." Ann said with a sigh.

    "Do you think it's just the breast forms not being attached, that's making her feel this way?" Mandy asked.

    "No Mandy, it's not just the breast forms. I saw Amy looking at her chest this morning. I think she was hoping to see a bigger change than she saw." Ann said with a sad smile.

    Mandy just smiled, she remembered some of the chats she had with Chrissy in the early days of her transition.

    "We'll just have to keep a close eye on Amy for the time being. I'm sure that my mum will be able to help." Mandy smiled.

    "I'm glad Amy and I have you all here to help us." Ann smiled as a tear ran down her face.

    "Hey! What's with the tears?" Mandy asked, as she threw her arms around Ann, and hugged her.

    "I'm sorry Mandy, but I'm just really happy that we both have you and the others. I feel a cold shiver run down my spine when I think that I never would have seen Amy again, if she hadn't found you all." Ann turned and hugged Mandy back as she sank her head into Mandy's shoulder and started to sob.

    "Don't cry Ann, everything worked out fine." Mandy said, as she stroked Ann's hair.

    Mandy handed Ann a tissue once she stopped crying, then led her over to the table so they could sit down and talk a little more.

    "You feeling any better now Ann?" Mandy asked.

    "Yes Mandy, sorry about that outburst. Seeing Amy looking so down, just brought back all the worry I felt, not knowing what happened to her for all those months." Ann said as she wiped her eyes.

    "I thought you got over all this when we first brought Amy down to see you?" Mandy asked.

    "Like I said Mandy, seeing Amy looking so down, just makes me want to fix all her problems, but I can't do a thing to help her with this." Ann let out a big sigh as she said it.

    "Don't speak like that Ann, having you here, has helped Amy more than you will ever know. As for helping her become Amy in body that is just going to take some time." Mandy smiled.

    "I guess you're right Mandy. I just want to see Amy get her wish as much as she does." Ann smiled back.

    "We better see about getting these dishes finished off, so we can see about getting Amy checked out by my mum." Mandy said, as she stood up and then pulled Ann to her feet.

    They both got back to sorting out the dishes so they could go, get ready to take Amy to see Prue.

    Amy slipped out of her bathrobe and then took her panties off and stepped into the shower. Amy started to soap her body, but felt a pang of pain when she felt her flat chest. Even though her chest did feel a little larger than it use to, you still couldn't call them a pair of breasts. Without the breast forms, Amy really did feel more like Andy again. Amy got finished in the shower as quick as she could, so she could get dressed and feel a little more like Amy. She wrapped a towel around her chest like she always did, but without the breast forms the towel kept slipping down. This gave Amy another reason to feel really depressed.

    Looking in the mirror, Amy could now see just how bad the rash really was. She knew that it would be a couple of days before Prue would let Chrissy glue the breast forms on again.

    Amy used some of the cream that Chrissy used the night before, and then set to work getting dressed. She got the old breast forms out a drawer, and placed them in her bra once she had it on. Amy then picked out a blouse and skirt to wear, as this would not let anyone see that she was wearing breast forms in her bra.

    Amy was just doing her hair when Ann entered the bedroom. "Hi sis, you okay? It looks like you've been crying." Amy asked as she turned off the hair dryer.

    "Yes, I'm fine sis. Mandy was just telling me some funny things down in the kitchen, that made me cry laughing." Ann said, thinking fast about why she would have been crying. She didn't want Amy to know about her worries.

    "Mandy told me some really funny story's about the things she, Chrissy and Becky got up to. They made me cry laughing as well." Amy said with a giggle as she thought about it.

    Ann smiled at Amy, and then wandered off to the bathroom to splash some water on her face. She was glad that Amy believed her reason.

    Amy went back to drying her hair when Ann left to make a start on getting ready. Once Amy had her hair done, she did her makeup then sat waiting for Ann to finish getting ready.

    Ann went for a simple skirt and blouse to match what Amy was wearing. Ann wanted to make Amy still feel like as much of a girl as she could.

    "Do you think I look okay sis?" Ann asked with a smile as she did a quick spin.

    "You look amazing sis, just like you always do." Amy smiled with pride at how good her sister always looked.

    "You're looking really nice your self, baby sister." Ann said as she walked over and pulled Amy to her feet, so she could hug Amy.

    "Thanks sis. I do feel a little strange, not having the breast forms attached, but I do feel better now I'm dressed again." Amy said with a smile.

    Ann could see that Amy really was a lot happier now she was dressed again. Ann just hoped that Prue could find some way to help Amy have her breast forms attached.

    "Well you do look as beautiful as always sis. So are you ready to go and see Prue?" Ann asked.

    "Yes sis. I'm really hoping that Prue can help me get rid of this rash." Amy said in a pleading voice.

    Ann smiled at Amy as she wrapped her arm around her waist, and they made their way back down to the kitchen. Ann was thinking to herself, that she hoped Prue could help, she really did.

    Mandy, Chrissy and Becky were all sat in the kitchen when Ann and Amy got there.

    "You look really nice Amy. That is a really beautiful outfit you chose to wear." Mandy said as she saw them enter the kitchen.

    "Thanks Mandy, but do you really think I look okay?" Amy asked, as she looked down at her self.

    "I think you look really good too Amy and you did a really nice job with your hair and makeup." Chrissy added.

    "I second that as well Amy. You do look really nice." Becky said.

    "Thanks everyone. You have no idea how much that means to me." Amy said with a smile.

    Amy really did feel better. Knowing that Chrissy and the others all still thought she looked nice.

    Mandy stood up and then said, "We better see about making a move, or we'll be late."

    Ann and Amy led out to the car, with Chrissy and Becky close behind. Mandy brought up the rear, so she could lock up the house. Ann got in the front with Mandy, while Amy got in the back and found herself sat between Chrissy and Becky.

    Chrissy could tell that Amy was still distracted by something. Chrissy had an idea; the next thing everyone heard was Amy scream.

    "Hey! Stop that Chrissy!" Amy said, as she tried to stop Chrissy tickling her.

    "Stop what Amy, do you mean this?" Chrissy asked as she tickled Amy again.

    "Yes Chrissy. Stop doing this to Amy." Becky said, as she also tickled Amy.

    "Hey, you can both stop it." Amy shouted as she tried to defend her self from them both, but she was laughing too hard to really do anything about it. Being strapped in between them both wasn't helping either.

    Ann and Mandy just looked at each other and then started to giggle. They were both just happy to see Amy laughing again, even if Chrissy and Becky were forcing it.

    Mandy was soon parking the car in front of her mum's practice. Ann got out then held the back door open for Chrissy to get out. Chrissy then helped Amy get out the car.

    Chrissy had to help Amy straighten out her clothes, due to all the moving around in the back of the car.

    "There you go Amy. Sorry for making a mess of your clothes." Chrissy said, as she gave Amy a hug.

    "Thanks Chrissy, and please don't worry about it. I thought it was really fun playing around with you and Becky." Amy replied as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "I'm sorry as well, baby sister." Becky said with a pout, as she also hugged Amy.

    "Come on you three, and stop making a scene in the middle of the street." Mandy said, as she helped Ann pull them apart.

    They all giggled at each other, then followed Mandy up the steps to her mum's practice.

    Mandy pushed the buzzer and waited for Kim to speak. "Dr Walkers practice. Kim speaking, how may I help you?"

    "Hi Kim, its Mandy and the girls." Mandy said as she pushed the button on the intercom.

    "Hi Mandy, I'll buzz you all in." Kim's voice said out the speaker.

    The door made a buzzing sound, so Mandy pushed the door open then held it so all the others could enter. Then Mandy followed them up the passage way and around the corner. Kim had walked around to the other side of the desk to give them all hugs.

    Kim greeted them each with a hug then said, "Hi, I hope you're all doing well?"

    "We're all doing fine, thanks Kim. How're things with you?" Mandy asked as they hugged.

    Mandy didn't want to make Amy feel any worse than she already did about her chest, so she kept quiet about the rash.

    "Prue said to send you all right in when you got here." Kim said as she waved her arm towards the door to Prue's office.

    "Thanks Kim. We'll come back and chat once mum starts her exam on Amy." Mandy said.

    Ann led the way with Mandy, while Chrissy and Becky dragged Amy along with them. Kim had to chuckle at the way Chrissy and Becky always had to drag Amy in to see Prue.

    Prue was just reading up on some new drugs that had just come out, when she heard her office door open. She looked up and saw Mandy and Ann enter the room, followed by Chrissy and Becky, who were dragging Amy in with them.

    "Hello ladies. How is everyone doing today?" Prue asked, as she put down the paperwork she'd been reading.

    "Hi mum. We're all doing fine thanks, but Amy is having a little trouble with her chest." Mandy said.

    "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. What seems to be the problem then Amy?" Prue asked, as she got up and walked over to take a look at Amy.

    "Hello Prue. Chrissy took the breast forms off last night, as they were making my chest itch. Once she'd removed them, we could see that I had a rash there." Amy explained.

     "Come with me to the examination room, so I can take a look at you." Prue said, as she took Amy by the hand. "The rest of you can all wait here, or go and chat with Kim for a bit. I'll buzz Kim when I'm done." Prue added.

    Amy just let Prue lead the way. Amy looked back at the others, and saw them all leaving by the other door to go and chat with Kim.

    "Okay Amy, can you please strip down to your bra and panties? So I can give you a check up and take a look at this rash." Prue asked.

    Amy said okay and then set about stripping for Prue.

    Prue ran through all the normal tests she normally did. Then she took a closer look at Amy's chest.

    "I'm sorry Amy, but I need you to remove the bra and breast forms for me." Prue asked.

    "No problem Prue, I didn't use any sticky pads to attach them this morning." Amy said as she removed the breast forms from the bra and then undid the hooks on the back of the bra and removed that as well.

    Prue spent some time squeezing and poking Amy's chest before she spoke again.

    "That rash looks really bad Amy. Does it still itch?" Prue asked.

    "It does a little Prue, but Chrissy gave me some cream to put on it and that helped a lot. Do you have any idea what may be causing it?" Amy asked with some pleading in her voice.

    "Well the good news is, it's not the hormone treatment I've got you on. Do you know what glue Chrissy has been using to attach the breast forms?" Prue asked.

    "I have the tube in my purse, just in case you asked me that very same question." Amy said, as she picked up her purse and removed the tube so Prue could take a closer look at it.

    "You're not just a pretty face, are you Amy." Prue smiled, as she looked at the tube and what was in it. "There do seem to be some chemicals in this that could cause problems to some one with very sensitive skin." Prue added.

    "Can you do anything to help me Prue?" Amy asked.

    "Yes I can help you Amy. I thought you knew me better than that by now." Prue said with a grin. "I'll write a prescription for an adhesive that will be a lot more gentle on your skin, but I want to let that rash clear up before you even think about attaching the forms again." Prue said in a firm voice.

    "How long will that be Prue?" Amy asked in a whiny voice.

    "Looking at how bad it looks now, I would say it's going to be a week at least." Prue took hold of Amy's hand as she said it. Prue could see by the look on Amy's face that it was the last thing she wanted to hear.

    "A week! Are you sure it's going to be that long Prue?" Amy sounded desperate.

    "I'm sorry Amy, but yes. I want to make sure that you don't have any more problems. If you cover up that rash by using more adhesive before it's fully healed, you may end up with scaring. I'm sure you don't want that." Prue pulled Amy into a hug as she said it.

    Amy didn't know what to say, so she just let Prue hug her. She knew that Prue was right, but a week with no breasts was going to be a long week, Amy thought to herself.

    "On the plus side Amy, everything else looks to be going really well. Your own breasts are starting to bud now, so it won't be long before you don't need the breast forms any more." Prue said it hoping to cheer Amy up a little.

    "Really Prue? I'm going to have breasts?" Amy asked with hope in her voice.

    "Yes Amy, you're going to have breasts of your own soon. I'm not sure they'll ever be as large as Chrissy's though. Looking at your sister though, they may well grow to be close to Chrissy's size." Prue smiled when she saw that Amy had cheered up a little.

    Prue helped Amy get dressed again, and then they went back to Prue's office so she could write up her notes. Prue buzzed Kim to let the others know that she'd finished her exam on Amy.

    Amy was sat facing Prue on the other side of her desk when the others entered the room. Chrissy and Becky both ran over and sat either side of Amy, while Mandy and Ann stood behind them.

    "How's it all looking Mum?" Mandy asked.

    "Everything is going really well, but that rash is going to be a problem. I don't want Amy to have the breast forms attached till it's all healed up. I've just given Amy a prescription for another adhesive, one that shouldn't irritate her skin." Prue said.

    "How long do you think it will take for the rash to clear up Mum?" Chrissy asked with some worry in her voice.

    "Like I told Amy, I think it will be about a week. Just keep using the cream, and I will see how everything is healing up next Wednesday." Prue had a sad look on her face as she said it. Prue knew that it would be a long week for Amy.

    "I'm sorry Amy. I feel like it's my fault." Chrissy said as she held Amy's hand.

    "Why would you think it's your fault Chrissy? How were you to know that I would have an allergic reaction to the glue?" Amy asked with a weak smile.

    "I don't know Amy, I just feel like I should have known." Chrissy said as a tear ran down her cheek.

    "I don't blame you any more than I could Cathy. So stop being silly and give me a hug." Amy held out her hands as she said it.

    Chrissy took the hug from Amy, and felt a lot better knowing that Amy really didn't blame her for any of it.

    "Now we have all that sorted out, shall we all go, get some lunch?" Mandy asked.

    "That sounds like a good idea Mandy." Prue smiled.

    "Shall we see about getting off then?" Mandy asked, as she helped Chrissy and Amy stand up.

    Ann helped Becky to her feet while Prue buzzed Kim and told her to get ready to leave.

    Kim was stood waiting for them all when they got to her desk, so she followed them out, and locked up. Prue and Kim went in Prue's car so they wouldn't need to put Mandy out once they'd eaten.

    Prue and Kim followed Mandy's car to a restaurant, where they had a really nice lunch. Once they finished Mandy and the others waved Prue and Kim off, before deciding what to do for the rest of the afternoon.

    "What do you all say to an afternoon of shopping?" Mandy asked with a grin.

    "That sounds like fun." Chrissy smiled.

    "Count me in; I could do with an afternoon of trying on clothes." Becky said with a grin as she rapped her arm around Chrissy's waist.

    Amy really didn't feel like shopping, she knew that she wouldn't be able to try anything on with out the breast forms. Hiding her little secret between her legs was one thing, but having to keep removing the breast forms was another story all together. Amy wanted to say no to the shopping trip, but she didn't want to spoil the afternoon for the others.

    "Sounds like it would be fun." Amy said with her best fake smile.

    Ann could tell that Amy wasn't really looking forward to the shopping trip. She knew Amy too well.

    Chrissy and Becky dragged Amy over to the car and helped her get in the back between them. Ann got in the front with Mandy and they set off on their shopping trip.

    Amy tried to have fun shopping with the other girls, but she really felt like the odd one out as she watched them all taking dresses to the changing rooms to try them on. Chrissy and the others realised what Amy's problem was, so they cut the shopping trip short and went to see a movie instead. They called in for some take out food on the way home.

    The food was really nice, but the best thing for Amy was just being home. Amy just wanted to hide away for the next week.

    Amy helped Chrissy and Becky get the dishes washed, then she said she was going to call it a night. She gave everyone a hug before she left to head off to bed.

    They all knew that the next week was going to be tough on Amy. All they could do is show her lots of love, and treat her to a whole day of shopping once she had her breast forms attached again.

 

To Be Continued.

 

Edited by H. E. R.

up
162 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You have it all wrong two Part 6

 

Enjoy!

Sara is working on Part 7
Hope to have it up soon (within the week, "maybe")

HUGGELS
ChrisW


Hang on Baby Friday's coming!

Konichiwa

You have it all wrong

All I can really say is I simply love the story. I cant wait for more and you are truelly an excellent writer.

Poor Amy, I can Empathise

Poor Amy, I can Empathise with her feeling insecure over her lack breasts, I was impatient too but theres nothing to do but wait.

Great story.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p