Stricken Pt 11

Printer-friendly version

The tension and uncomfortable feelings dissapated as the day went on. Ryan felt a little ambivalent about what was happening to him. He knew that his last change was pretty dramatic, but he felt a sense of calm about it. He attributed it to his resiliance to remain true to himself no matter what changes occured physically to his body. He was in charge here...not the virus.

The "dad" issue came up and mom explained to Ryan that his father did not want to be part of the process. Ryan listened in disbelief as she sided with her husband stating that he was a good father who was just going through this very roughly. He held harse feelings for his dad for not only avoiding him, but also for neglecting his other children. How could he just up and walk away from everything? There was no resolve in their opinion of how this was being handled from the absent dad.

"You really should call Christina. She's been checking in on you baby.", his mom stated.

"She didn't see me in girl's pajamas did she? Please tell me she didn't mom."

"Honey, she doesn't care...she loves you regardless.", his mom replied trying to soften the situation.

"Dang it mom! Please don't embarass me like that again.", he quipped and grabbed his cell phone walking into the other room.

He gave his girl Christina a ring

"Hello?", she replied seeing that it was Ryan's cell phone.

"Hi...so what's new?", he replied trying to use some of his wit to make her laugh after his long absence.

"Hiya Kristen. I'm fine. How is Ryan doing?", she replied.

Ryan grew silent. His girlfriend thought she was talking to his sister. His voice was female now. How did he space that? It was almost as if he had forgotten that he was speaking in a feminine tone now.

"Kristen? Hello?", she asked as she heard the silence on the other end.

"Hey babe, it's not Kristen...it's Ryan. My voice sounds a little different now I guess.", he replied trying to contain his embarassment.

"Oh my gosh Ryan, I'm so sorry. I honestly did not mean that...you're awake! How are you??? I want to come over!", she said with great excitement.

"Uh yeah, come over. It'll be good to see you. Be prepared though babe. I look kind of different now.", Ryan warned her.

"I'm on my way sugar!"

Ryan anxiously awaited his girlfriend's arrival with excitement and nervousness. What if she was turned off by his current state? Could he still make her happy?

He nervously answered the door when the knock came.

"Hiiiiii", Christina said with excitement as she gave her boyfriend a hug. She put on a brave face as well as she could considering just how much he had changed.

"Wow, you look a little bigger now", Ryan joked. His girlfriend was now a couple inches taller than he.

"Ummm yeah, I've been eating my wheaties", she jokingly replied.

The two headed up to his room for some privacy. He had already told his brother that his room remained his and no one was kicking him out.

"Wow Ryan, you went through alot of changes", Christina stated. She beheld a very androgenous looking boy. The muscled, masculine guy she had as a boyfriend had drastically faded. The voice was that of a girl's and the body looked to be following suit.

"I know. It's a trip. I can't make my voice sound like it used to no matter how hard I try.", he replied in a feminine tone.

"Well I do have to say that you look cute. It's a different kind of cute, but cute nonetheless", she stated trying to downplay the differences.

"I will take that as a compliment I guess. What choice do I have?", He replied with a witty respone.

"Yeah, it is what is it isn't it?" Christina tried not to stare but she was looking at an amazing transformation taking place.

"Look, it's ok if you want to space yourself from me. I totally understand. Obviously I don't look like the guy you fell in love with so there's no hard feelings alright?", Ryan stated point blank feeling a tad sorry for himself.

"Okay, listen right her Ryan because you are really pissing me off", she replied with sterness, "I really don't care what you look like or how your body has changed, I love what's inside. That's what I fell in love with and you will not get rid of me so easy babe. I'm with you through thick and thin with no exception."

"Wow...that was deep", he stated with a slightly shocked look on his face. His girlfriend was amazing!

"Not deep Ryan, it's just how I feel. I care about you more than words can express and I will be your rock and support through this."

"You are the most incredible girlfriend any guy could ever ask for", Ryan replied as the two embraced.

Ryan noticed how different hugging his girlfriend felt now. He used to engulf her and she used to feel so small in his arms. Now, however, she felt big to him. It was strange.
Christina too was aware of just how Ryan's form had changed. She now looked down instead of up on him and hugging him was similar to hugging one of her girlfriends minus the breasts of course. She found herself keeping her embrace light fearing she would hurt his delicate body.

Even with the changes though, the magic was still lingering. The hug led into their eyes coming together which led to their lips meeting. They both were surprised that they still felt sparks. Physical changes be damned, this was love! They spent what seemed like a small eternity rubbing against each other and kissing passionately.

"Wow, you still got it babe", Christina complimented her man.

"Yeah, you do it for me like no other.", he replied. He noticed something that concerned him greatly though. Whenever he had any physical contact with her before, his penis would go crazy hard on him. This time there was...nothing. Not even a stir down there.

"You ok Ryan? You look like you are in deep thought?", she asked noticing how he became suddenly quiet and distant.

"I don't think I work anymore down there."

"It's still there right?"

"Yeah, but it didn't get hard or anything."

"Do you want me to try and make something happen?", she offered feeling so incredibly sorry for him. That much be such a hard blow for a guy.

"I don't know. It's like its dead."

With that, Christina walked over to his door and locked it. She then sat next to him on the bed, unzipped his pants and pulled his penis out. It was small. It was really, really small. She hoped that she could get it going.

"Kind of pathetic isn't it?", Ryan said with despair.

"Let's see if I can do something about that baby", she replied as she began massaging it with her hands. She knew how to excite Ryan & was hoping her charms still worked. Although they had never had true sex, they did do just about everything else and had planned on doing the final act at prom. She feared that it would never happen now.

As she stroked his penis, she tried to brush off the fact that she no longer saw any balls. He was missing the things that made him a man. No wonder he couldn't get hard. Christina was determined though and it seemed to be somewhat working. His penis did get slightly larger and the look on Ryan's face made it clear that he was enjoying this. She worked his penis faster and it got harder but still had some limpness to it. She leaned over and began kissing him as she rubbed his penis tip. Suddenly Ryan tensed up and his hips raised. He let out a moan and she grew elated. She made him orgasm!

Her hand was dry though? Both of them looked down at...nothing.

"What the heck? I totally orgasmed but nothing came out Christina. There's nothing in there anymore is there?, Ryan said with panic in his voice.

"Sweety, your balls are gone. The balls are what produce the sperm. I thinks that's why nothing came out.", she replied trying to just be honest with him, "Look at the bright side though, you came at least babe"

"Yeah, I guess so. That did feel pretty damn good.", he stated trying to brush off his distress.

"I've got some skillz baby...dontcha forget it", she teased as they both shared a laugh.

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

great story

good little chapter as usual
keep em comin
love tracey x

Christina

'"Okay, listen right her Ryan because you are really pissing me off", she replied with sterness, "I really don't care what you look like or how your body has changed, I love what's inside. That's what I fell in love with and you will not get rid of me so easy babe. I'm with you through thick and thin with no exception."'

I am glad for him that she is by his side through this, but this is a promise that is going to get harder for her to keep the more he changes. Meanwhile, Dad is being a brat, and Mom is making excuses for him, so having Christina as a support is going to be even more important.

"Treat everyone you meet as though they had a sign on them that said "Fragile, under construction"

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Discoveries for Christina

Me suspects Christina may be bi, even if she doesn't realize it yet. Possibly even more lesbian than straight, so this relationship may get even stronger as Ryan continues to change.

. . . .

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.


I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

Cut Ryan some slack

Everybody has been down on Ryan because he isn't embracing the changes. Really, what did you expect him to do? He isn't trans, and he is unconscious while the changes occur. His mental image of himself hasn't had time to catch up, even if his brain is being rewired along with his body. Most teens are very image-oriented, why should Ryan be any different?

I do see the possibility that Ryan may end up trans after the physical changes are complete. Although it is suggested or implied that all the new girls are rewired mentally and come to embrace being female, does that always happen? Might not Ryan end up an F2M transsexual? I just find it hard to believe that all the new girls finish up as fairytale princesses.

BTW, this chapter repeatedly hits the fact that his voice is now feminine. The phrase "feminine tone" appeared several times. I think once the point is made, there is no need to keep bringing it up unless another character is brought in that hasn't heard how he sounds now.

. . . .

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.


I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

Stricken Pt 11

By the time that Ryan has completely changed, she will make a perfect cheerleader as the petite girls are wanted for the top of the pyramid.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Indeed at the Top!

Nice observation, Stanman!

Ryan is used to being at the top of his pyramid. And he'll be right back there so long as good people are willing to support him.

The Rev. Anam Chara+

Anam Chara

Flawed but intriguing

There are some flaws in this - notably the amount of typos and slightly shaky grasp of grammar but I do like that Ryan is thinking that he is resisting - I hope that Ryanna and Christina end up together after all the changes are done - but that is just my personal fetish :P.
I concur with the general feeling that Ryan's Dad is a total loser - I can sort of see why he might be freaked out at first but he is no man for refusing to meet the challenge properly.

Please continue - this is an interesting and unique tale.

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Chris is

A definite lifesaver fot Ryan in this situation, I'm glad they are together.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

I'm also very impressed with

I'm also very impressed with Ryan's girlfriend. Her strength and support are what Ryan needs, not the selfishness and abandonment his father has demonstrated. I'm a little surprised that Ryan's mother is willing to cut her husband slack with the way he's acting. If anyone needs to man-up, it's this pathetic excuse for a father.

I am really loving this

I am really loving this story and the slow transformation. Please keep writing. I discovered Stricken on fictionmania and was disappointed a new chapter hadn't been released. I was so happy to see there was more to read on BigCloset. Kudos!

Please Don't Lose the Conflict

First, I wanted to say how much I loved the first ten chapters. The notion of slow transformation, both physically and psychologically is difficult to do. That being said, I hope this chapter isn’t taking the story down the road that I think it is on.
What I liked about this story up to chapter 10 is that it is full of conflict. Ryan vs. Himself (I’m going to beat this thing, I do NOT have these feelings, Ryan Vs Society (he is pulled into separate classes so he is not bullied, his mom is buying panties for him, his brother is making fun of him, and even his girlfriend tells him it is inevitable). When his girlfriend earlier told him he might as well accept it, he agreed for a few moments before feeling angry and shameful and rejecting the notion.

Now it seems that mother will just do whatever he wants, the class will do whatever he wants, and the girlfriend is doing whatever he wants. Really? Upon first seeing him shrunken and sounding girly, she takes him up to his room to have sex? Really? His girlfriend is sucking the penis of an androgynous 10-year-old-looking boy with no balls? And what about her sexual pleasure?
The girlfriend still cares about him, but she is a young woman and would want to move on. As a cheerleader dating the hunky football star, she obviously cares about her social status, and I would think that even in caring for him… she would want to push him in the direction of femininity. And I am speaking from a story structure standpoint from what was done in earlier chapters…. Earlier she said he needed to accept the changes, and now she is (paraphrasing) “however you feel it’s okay with me.” She is neither helping to fight to keep his masculinity, nor pushing him down the road to femininity. Earlier she is quoted as saying, “You can't deny that sweety. I don't want to be a downer, but I feel like you need a dose of reality here. You are becoming a woman and that's that. It has always been your destiny babe, you just didn't realize it until now. Just try and relax a little and let it happen."

So a story where everyone just kowtows to his wishes until he eventually wants to dress like a girl has the potential to be very boring. Even mom is promising not to force him and the class isn’t forcing him to do anything but be there.
There is a long way to go and still the potential for conflict for Ryan to work through. For example, in order to be close to Christina, maybe he has to disguise himself as a girl to sneak past her dad into her room. Or maybe she is about to be sent to a camp or to grandmother’s house for the weekend, where in order to be with her he would have to dress as a girl. So now you get some conflict back, and something for him to overcome (staying masculine while being forced to act feminine). So if something like that were to happen, the sex scene makes sense. If Christina forces Ryan to dress and act like a girl to be in proximity of her for the hope of having sex makes sense, from a story structure perspective.

Good luck on continuing the story. I know I have gotten stuck on some of my own stories.

Holly Dunn

Loving this story

This is such a great story. Every few days I check to see if there's a new chapter. Also being in this business, I know how difficult it is to find time to write, but I for one would be overjoyed to see additional chapters posted. Best of luck continuing this wonderful tale.

where is the next chapter!

So long ago !

is it so long to write a chapter? hope everything is fine with Ashely!

Striken

Hi Ashley.

It's been a long time since a chapter of this has been posted, I was wondering if the story was set to continue.

Thanks.

Aaaargh!! Another Story

... that comes to a heart-breaking stop in the middle!

Why aren't these stories flagged somehow so that those of us who don't like being left hanging can avoid them? I feel like I've invested a lot of time and got nothing for it! Yes, I'm upset!!

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)