Pink? Why Pink? - Part 03

Printer-friendly version
Pink? Why Pink?
Part 3
 ©2012 - Andrea Ribeiro

Thanks to Hope Eternal Reigns for her editing.

  

Previously:
 
I guess I couldn't deny it anymore, I really am a mutant and apparently one with some cool powers, now if only they weren’t pink... I knew I should have stayed in bed.
  


 
 

Disclaimer:
 

"This is fan fiction for the Whateley Academy series. It may or may not match the timeline, characters, and continuity, but since it's fan fiction, who cares?
  


 
 

I was pacing back and forth in the living room, nervous as hell and trying to figure out how to tell my family what is happening to me. Not that I think they will throw me out of anything. My family doesn't have anything against mutants and MJ's parents are some of their best friends, so yeah, we don't have anything against mutants so I'm not sure how to feel about this, I mean, who never thought about having cool powers? I know I did, and apparently I got some powers, but why pink? Can you Imagine? A pink guy superhero? The villains would laugh their asses off every time I appeared and everyone would think I'm gay.

Yeah, yeah, I'm babbling, but can you blame me for that? I hope the doctors can find a way to reverse this. And why is my chest itching? Maybe I'm developing muscles, my whole body feels a little off, or maybe... no don't go there Mark, those things don't happen, do they?

I didn't noticed but somehow I fell asleep, waking up suddenly when my cell phone rang scaring the crap out of me, I jumped and noticed that my vision went pink again.

"Shit! Calm down Mark, it was just the cell phone."

I looked around to look for my cell and I noticed something odd. No I won't say weird, I did that too much today. Anyway, I noticed that I was floating and my head was almost touching the ceiling.

"Whoa! I can fly? That is so cool. But how do I get down?"

The thing is, that as soon I wished to stop flying, the pink field went away and.... you guessed it, I fell down hard.

"Ouch, that hurt"

I quickly grabbed my cell and saw that it was MJ calling me.

"Hello?"

"Mark, is that you?"

"Who else would it be, MJ?"

"Sorry, your voice is sounding a little strange"

"Strange? What do you mean?"

"Never mind. Where are you? You didn't show up for lunch and I heard Marshal saying he was going to kill you for what you did today. What happened? There are some wild rumors around the school that he was beaten by a pink glowing mutant."

"Pink glowing mutant? Shit! Shit! Shit!"

"Mark, are you okay?"

"Yeah... no... I don't know MJ. Things are getting weirder and weirder since I woke up this morning and I'm freaking out."

"Do you mean you are the mutant they are talking about?"

"Yeah, I was freaking out all morning after you said my eyes were changing colors and I went to check on the mirror right before lunch and when I saw the color, I had to get out of school and ended up bumping into Steven Marshal and something happened."

"What happened?"

"I.... I... can't tell you this over the phone. I need to tell my parents and I am freaking out. I is not just my eyes that changed color, it seems my hair is too."

"I'm coming there right now."

"Wait! I don..." And the line disconnected.

****

It didn't take long her to arrive, after all, she lives just a few houses away.

I heard her knocking the door and say "Mark? Are you there?"

"Go away, I don't want you to see me like this!"

"Come on Mark, open the door."

"No, I won't. Please I don't want you to see me right now."

"It can’t be that bad."

"It is embarrassing."

"Whatever it is, I promise you I won't laugh."

"........ok." I said and opened the door.

I looked up to her and she had a shocked look on her face.

"M...Mark?"

"What is wrong with you? You said you wouldn't laugh but you stare at me like I look like some kind of freak?" I said feeling pissed off.

"No... It's not that. It is that you look different from this morning."

"Different? Different how?"

"Did you look at yourself in the mirror since you got back?"

"No, why?"

"It wasn't just the eyes and hair that changed. Your face looks different too."

"WHAT?"

"Come with me." She said grabbing my hands and taking me to the bathroom.

She pushed me inside and said. "Take a look."

And unfortunately I did. My hair had grown a couple inches and it was pink, thankfully it wasn't hot pink, more like a light pink with a bit of blond in it. My eyes looked a little bigger and they were a very light pink, my cheekbones looked a bit higher and my face was starting to look a bit softer.

"What is happening to me?" I asked mostly to myself.

"I'm not an expert on mutants but I think you might be an exemplar." MJ said.

"Exemplar? What is that?"

"When a mutant manifests, sometimes they have something called Body Image Template or BIT for short, and the body tries to match the bit, causing the changes. Some scientists believe that the BIT is what our subconscious think the person's perfect body should be."

"B...but why is this happening to me? Why would I want to have pink hair and eyes and look like an effeminate version of myself? I'm not gay." I said sobbing and feeling tears moisturising my eyes.

"I don't know, but I think things will be okay. At least you didn't start to grow wings, fur or scales."

"What? That could happen?"

"They do happen. An uncle of mine has cat eyes, tail and ears. He looks kind of sexy actually."

"B...but that isn't happening to me. I'm not starting to look sexy, I'm starting to look gay." I said and scratched my chest.

MJ looked a bit oddly at me and asked "Mark, is your chest itching?"

"Yeah, it started after I came back home."

"Can I take a look? I want to check something."

"You want me to take off my shirt?"

"You don't mind, do you?"

"I guess not. It's not like guys are afraid to be topless, right?" I said and took off my shirt.

I looked down and my chest looked a bit puffy, maybe I am getting those muscles after all.

MJ raised her hands and reached for my chest. "May I?" She asked and I nodded.

When she touched my nipples was like an electric shock ran through my entire body and I think a small moan escaped my lips. Damn they were never this sensitive, but I think I liked it.

"Mark? I'm not sure how to tell you this... but before I do I want you to promise me something."

"Sure, anything."

"Just promise you won't freak out on me, okay?"

"Freak out? I don't think anything you tell me will freak me out anymore after the day I had."

"Mark, please." She said and gave me her trademarked puppy dog eyes number 3.

"Okay, I promise, just stop with the puppy dog eyes, you know what they do to me."

"Thank you, and remember don't freak out, okay?"

"Okay."

"Mark, I... think.... you.... are.... growing breasts."

What can I say? I broke the promise, freaked out and suddenly everything went pink for a bit before going black.... Now, black I like, black is peaceful... black is...

  


  
To be continued….
  

up
284 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very cool story!

I'm becoming an addict of the Whateley Academy stories, thanks to you, Sleethr and a couple others. I'm very eager to see what's next-is he going to completely change genders, go partway, or change even more...I WANNA KNOW! Okay, I'll wait for the story...grrr.

Wren

As designated editor I could pass on secrets for the right $$$

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

Now my integrety is for sale. but it doesn't come cheap. If everyone who wants to know, sends me $5 I will pass on any secrets they want to know within 1 day of me knowing them.

with love,

Hope

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

I agree with Wren

revolution's picture

Can't wait to read the next part. I am really enjoying how you are developing this story.

Especially like the character development.

don't freak out...

words guaranteed to lead to a freak out.
great job, thanks

Pink? Why Pink? - Part 03

Quite a shocker

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ya gotta laugh

The whole scenario is just darn funny with the pink thing going on. But now, there is pink and then there is PINK. I mean, is it shell pink, hot pink, 'true' pink or pale pink etc?

I think by the time he finishes changing he will be too cute for words.

*giggle*

Kim

Funny

If this is going where I think it's going there will be a lot more freaking out :)

love that colour scheme

Pink and black... such a great combo...

foxxe_bc.jpg
>> Foxxe Wilder >>

LOL silly Mark

Doesn't he know that Pink and Black goes together? Great story I'm really enjoying this.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

From bad to worse...

Chances are he's not just growing breasts, but *Ahem!* down below is also reconfiguring itself. He's going to freak even more if/when he notices that happening. But on the bright side, a girl with a pink theme is par for the course, whereas a boy with a pink theme...

It would be just typical upon arrival at Whateley for him to be approached by a certain Jade Sinclair, effusing with admiration for the colour scheme and offering an invite to Wondercute... now that would be sheer hell :)

 

Find me on Google+ | Examine EAFOAB Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Lol... I guess that might

Lol... I guess that might actually happen. "She"'d surely be a good member for wondercute, or a team mascot. I guess he might join their fighting team, but I doubt he has the patience to actually join their cute group. If this doesn't contain a total brainwash, that is ^^

Pretty in Pink

Diesel Driver's picture

Hey! Pink works for the pink panther.

Chris