Another Sister

Printer-friendly version

Another Sister

by Maggie the Kitten

Note: Transgender and age regression are implied.

Baruchah and Maggie were playing in their room when Momma walked in with a cute little tiny toddler in her arms. The two girls dropped their puzzle pieces and stared wide eyed at the little girl snuggling in their momma's arms.

Momma smiled and told them, “This is your brand new sister, Michelle, and she is two-years-old, soon to be three.”

Michelle's two new older siblings bounced off the bed and rushed over to greet her. Momma put her new baby down and Michelle got kisses and hugs and introductions from her two sisters.

Baru said, "Hi Michelle. I'm Baru, I'm five, and I glad you my new sister."

Maggie said, "Hi Michelle, I'm Maggie and I'm fibs toos, and...and...me and Baru is twins and we is da same onwy we're different see? Baru is da twin who is weally weally smart, and is weally weally purdy and is weally weally good at dayscare and can does her toddler magic weally good too and ummm...I'm da twin dat talks a lots and I'm glad you is my new sister toos."

Michelle smiled at both her new sisters and then looked up at her new momma who instinctively gave her a gentle nudge toward her sisters to let her know it was ‘okay to hug and play and you are safe now’. She punctuated it with kisses for all three of her girls and then her new kid spoke.

"Me Misschell. Wuvs yous."

The three munchkinteers hugged and then Maggie and Baru each grabbed a hand and started pulling Michelle over to their beds and play place to show her all the neat toys and games they can play.

Momma watched happily as her new charge was accepted immediately and totally by her twins and then she felt a soft touch on her shoulder, findings she was flanked by Steffie and Ally and Elsa who obviously have been watching the scene unfold.

Elsa gave her a kiss, Steffie squeezed her hand and Ally said it all, "Well Mum, it looks like the house that love built just added a new addition. I know she will be as happy here as all the rest of us."

Happy tears welled in the young mother's eyes as she hugged her daughters and looked skyward, "Yes Boss, this IS what I asked for, thank you."

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Aunt Holly beams

I think this is Maggie the Kitten's shortest story yet, isn't it?

HUGs

Aunt Holly

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Holly

Sweet

Sweet and cute Maggie! Wow another new addition?
Hugs!
grover

Nice and sweet.

The house that love built. I love this line Maggie. If only every house in the world was a house that love built. Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing.

With super love & big as the sky hugs
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

I Assume

that the sisters all are in transition. very short story. very sweet

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

MICKIE maggie love your

MICKIE maggie love your story and love all your storys

MICKIE