Blind Date 3

Printer-friendly version

copy right 2013 post on this site or for your personal use

as long as it stays intact and i get some credit for trying to write it. Its not much but

comments welcome blast away rues
Blind Date 3

The clicking of our heels on the walkway remined me of how this night began and the way it may end.

"So Dani"as I tried to ask at the table, "why me"?

Dani's eyes sparkled in the moonlight making my heart flutter and my knees weak. "Well as I saw you buying your panties

and the way you were doing it I thought what in the world is she doing"?

"Then it dawned on me that you were very cute , my attraction to you was unnerving and I found out your secret".

"Ah"m, I stammerd and blushed a deep red.

"So now you know," as I leaned in to kiss the nape of Dani's neck.

"I still dont know much about you Dani", I said rather sadly.

"All the more to tease you with Rose" Dani replied.

"But"!.....I started to say yet was cut off by Dani kissing me again and with a slight shudder I melted into her arms.

I swear to God I saw stars shooting across the night sky as I closed my eyes as our lips met, soft, supple, warm.

The music drifting from the restaurant adding just the right amount of .....sigh to our kiss.

My skin tingling as I am sure Dani's was too. "That was very nice Dani" I said as we both came up for air our passion very

close to the surface.

My breath was short ......"Why me dani"?......"why me"? I murmered quietly as I stared at her my eyes and body wanting

more but my brain holding them in check.

"Your what I want and need Rose", Dani replied still being somewhat evasive.

"Your the ...girl for me", she stated as her hands moved up to cup my face lightly stroking my cheeks.

With her hands on my face I smiled, "Well then Dani whats in store for later huh?".

"I see a longer stroll, much more kissing and maybe a surprise or two " Dani replied with her eyes directly at mine.

Ohhhh ! my mind a whirl with the wonder of the unfolding night. I wonder what she has in store for me as we slip back into

the night on our stroll around the lake.

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

."why me"?

a lot of us ask that when it comes to being loved.

DogSig.png