The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 5 New Beginnings Ch. 25

Printer-friendly version

New Beginnings
Chapter 25

Written by rachel76m
Edited by Don Kaufman


NC-State-Prison.jpg
China-ShaolinTemple.jpg
Shaolin-students.jpg

The lists of characters mentioned in this story belong to the various authors that created them. This a fan-fiction story.

~~~000~~~

It is 7 AM in a North Carolina prison. It is Saturday. Brent is eating his morning breakfast by himself. He’s mumbling to himself while he is eating, “Fine, my three friends left me alone. Besides, I’m still the best programmer.” He finishes his breakfast of scrambled egg, grits and toast. He picks up the tray with his utensils. He drops the used plastic utensils and napkins in the trash can. He drops off the plastic tray with the plastic plates to be cleaned up by dishwashing crew. He turns around and sees someone looking at him. He sees him staring at him. “Yeah! What do you want to say to me?”

“If you’re the best programmer, how come someone wrote a better program to stop the Euro Scam, Brent?” He walks away quickly snickering loudly, “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!”

“I’m still the best programmer!! Richard just got lucky!!!” He quickly looks around in the cafeteria. “I don’t care what you think!! I’m still the best programmer!!!”

Everyone is laughing and snickering out loud!! “Hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!” “Hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!” “Hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!”

Brent yells out really loud again, “You’re just a bunch of a-holes!!!”

Everyone is laughing and snickering out loud again!! “Hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!” “Hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!” “Hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!”

Brent storms out of the cafeteria mad!! “ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!”

Everyone continues to laugh and snicker out loud as Brent walks out of the cafeteria mad!! “GRRRRR . . . !!!!”

“Hah, hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!” “Hah, hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!” “Hah, hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!”

“I love it! Let’s do this again on the first Saturday of February.”

“We need to keep him guessing when it’s going to happen.”

“Yeah, let’s do it again after Brent finishes his Saturday lunch.”

“Yeah, let a different inmate come up to him on that Saturday.”

“Hah, hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!” “Hah, hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!” “Hah, hah, hah, . . . !!!” “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!” Even the four guards in the cafeteria are snickering as well. “Heh, heh, heh, . . . !!”

~~~000~~~
The Shaolin Temple, near Song Mountain in China.
~~~000~~~

The Master of the Shaolin Temple is reading the latest email letter from Sifu Chou in the USA.

“What’s this? He thinks he has found the best candidate to be the Omega Dragon? It states here, he will be here in six months for a tour? Well, we just have to ask him who it is when he gets here.”

Without his knowledge, someone walks behind him in the hallway. He sends an email to an associate of his that belongs to the Assassin Clan. In turn, someone there sends an email to New York City.

Thrashtin sees an email in his Inbox. He opens it and reads it. He smiles when he reads it. He reads someone has found the best candidate for the Omega Dragon.

“Aha! In six months Richard is going to be in China. Here is another chance for you, Sauron, to witness our plans. We are going to finally cripple Richard in mind and body and he will be blind as a bonus. Then it will be easy pickings to finish him off!!”

“I hope you’re right, Thrashtin.”

“You’re too much of a pessimist, Sauron. I’ll admit there won’t be any fire and ice this time. Nothing will go wrong with this assignment. In fact you can enter my body when we get there and witness it yourself.”

“Well, I’ll believe it when I see it, Thrashtin. Besides, I think you better have a back up plan in place there.”

“You do have a point, Sauron. I’ll contact our two associates in China. I bet they would love to get a chance for revenge against Richard.”

Thrashtin types an email letter to the two associates in China. He recommends several different options to compromise him by any means necessary. Also, to take him out permanently.

Once the email is sent, the two associates in China have a big smile on their faces. They have a chance to exact their revenge on Richard Moore.

~~~000~~~
~~~000~~~

The alarm sounds out loud for 7:30 AM!! “BZZZZZTTTT!!” I quickly turn it off. I turn around in the bed and look at Brianna.

“Good morning, Brianna.”

“Good morning, Richard, my husband and protector.”

We kiss each other with a lingering kiss. “Mmmm. . .” We break apart as we smile at each other.

“That should keep us charged up for most of the day, Richard.”

“Then we’ll just have to do another one in the afternoon, Bri.”

“I guess we will.” Brianna giggles.

Silva, Silvia, Amber and Cobalt giggle as well. They are glad that we still love each other very much.

We get out from our beds as we take the covers off. Silva, Silvia, Amber and Cobalt get out of their bed rolls in our room. They are using our extra cotton and wool socks to keep themselves warm and comfortable during the night. Lavan, Bianca, White Acacia and White Rose are in Robert’s room. Their bed rolls are tucked in a top drawer with a blanket folded over. The rest of the fairies are in the second boy’s room. They put their bed rolls under a warm blanket folded over in a top drawer in the room.

Brianna and I change into our warm clothes for the day. I put my wallet, keys and comb in my pockets. The fairies fly into the girl’s bathroom to take their morning shower set up in one of the sinks. Brianna and I walk into Robert’s room. We see a big smile on his face as he sees us together.

“Did you sleep well, Robert?”

Robert nods his head up and down and says , “Yes.”

“That’s good, Robert. Well, let’s get you ready for the day. It will be a bit cold this morning for three hours.”

Brianna carefully picks up Robert and lays him on the changing table. She changes his diaper and puts a fresh powdered diaper on him. She sees some urine on the used diaper from last night. She tapes it up and throws the used diaper into the large trash bin in his bedroom. I help Brianna getting him dressed for the day. We decided to put two layers of warm clothes on him. Brianna picks up Robert carefully and puts him in the basinet. Brianna stops back in our bedroom. She gets her medium sized purse. She makes sure her wallet and sunglasses are there at least. I carry the basinet down the stairs while Brianna brings down the folded up carriage.

Brianna opens the folded carriage up. I snap the basinet into the carriage. We push Robert near the dining table. Brianna and I proceed to set up the table for the morning breakfast. I set out four plates on one end of the table. I take a bowl from the cabinet. I dispense a mix of unsalted nuts and dried fruit from the dispensers. I set the bowl near the four plates for the fairies. Then I set out their cups and some toothpicks for their cups of honey-water they will be making. I set the honey squirt bottle on its side with the screw cap and their skin of water nearby with the twist valve on it.

“What’s Robert having for breakfast, Brianna?”

“He will be getting sliced grapes and sliced bananas. Then it will be warm cream of wheat.”

“What do you want for breakfast, Brianna?”

“It will be rice cereal with powdered milk and slices of a half banana. Also, with a cup of orange juice.”

“Okay, I’ll repeat the same for myself. Do you want to split a bagel with me?”

“Yes, let’s split one, Richard.”

“Okay.” I walk into the kitchen and stand near Brianna. I whisper to her, “You do realize Robert will be turning one on January 15.”

Brianna whispers back, “I know, Richard. I’m planning for him to have a healthy cup cake with a candle on it.”

“What kind of toys does he like so far?”

“He’s not into toys right now. I’ve seen that at our Rescue Mission locations. He just wants to crawl around and interact with the other babies there. I’ve seen him trying to be helpful with the other babies.”

“Yes, well, I’ll see it for myself when the other three kids are born into our family.”

“I know you missed a lot in seeing Robert growing up.”

“Sigh . . . I know, Brianna.”

“I have been collecting videos from the Rescue Missions when the babies are together. You should see the videos.”

“Yes, I must see them, Brianna. In fact, let’s do it on his birthday.”

“Yes, that’s a good time to see the videos.”

I finish setting up the place settings at the table. I set out two cups of orange juice and a pitcher of powdered milk. I take a banana and cut it in two pieces. I peel off the banana peels and throw the peels into the trash can underneath the sink. I cut up the bananas into thin slices and put them on the cereal in the bowls. Then I place the bowls at our place setting. I take a cinnamon raisin bagel out of the bag put the bag of bagels back into the refrigerator. I put the two slices into the toaster and push it down.

Brianna has finished cutting up the seedless grapes and bananas for Robert and places the food in a small plastic bowl. Brianna puts some cream of wheat into a bowl. She pours some water into it and places the bowl in the microwave. She sets the timer for ten seconds. Once it is done, the bell ‘dings’. She takes it out to make sure it is the right consistency with a spoon. She pops in for another ten seconds, the bell ‘dings’. She stirs the cream of wheat and gives a taste test for the right temperature. She is satisfied with the results. She puts the used spoon in the sink to clean up later. She takes Robert’s spoon from the drawer and places it in the bowl. She takes the food to the dining table. She takes Robert out of the basinet and places him in the high chair. She puts a bib on him to keep him clean while he is eating.

The bagels pop up when they are done. I put them on two small plates and place them near our place settings.

“Okay fairies, it is time for breakfast!!”

“We’re coming father, mother, Omega!!”

They come flying down quickly to the dining table. Soon they are standing near the four plates. They quickly gather the nuts and dried fruit they want from the bowl. Then they make their own cups of honey-water and warm them up. Then we place Robert’s bowl of sliced grapes and bananas in front of him. He has a big smile on his face when he sees the food prepared for him.

“Creator, we just want to thank you for this opportunity that I am showing the first three elements to these four friends of mine from the Shaolin Dojo here in Jacksonville. Let this food warm us all up this morning and let it give us the strength we need for the day. Thank you, Creator.”

Everyone says, “Thank you, Creator.” We hear Robert saying only “Thank you.”

Robert has fun by himself in eating the slices of grapes and bananas from his plastic bowl with his hands. We pour the powdered milk into our cereal bowls. Then we eat our morning breakfast together. When we see Robert done with the grapes and bananas, we take turns in feeding Robert his warm cream of wheat bowl. We get done eating in about 25 minutes.

Brianna cleans up Robert and takes his bib off. Robert has a smile on his face while Brianna cleans his face and hands.

We wash the plates, bowls, cups and the spoons and place them in the drying rack to dry.

The fairies quickly fly back up to their shower set in the girl’s bathroom to get cleaned up. Then they return back to their cedar boxes. Each one puts on their own fuzzy warm coats to stay warm this morning. Once they are put on, then they fly back down quickly and land on the table.

“All right check your satchel and make sure everything is full, fairies.”

“Yes, father.” They check their food bags to make sure they are filled up. They see the smaller second bottle of honey is still full within the plastic bag. They check to make sure their extra set of cups are still there as well with some toothpicks in another plastic bag.

If you are wondering where I got the plastic cups for their size, I ended up buying the plastic sacrament cups used in churches for communion. I found another website that sells them.

“Traphel and Rose Lace, why don’t you come along for the three hours this morning?”

“Thank you, Omega. We’ll definitely join you for this morning outing.”

Once everything is checked out. We put Robert back into his basinet. “Okay, Croin. It is time for some hot fire this morning.”

Croin flies out of the cave carving. “I’m coming, Richard.” Croin flies into me with no problems.

We then start loading up my car in the garage. We strap Robert’s basinet into the back seat with the seat buckles. I pull it tight to make sure the basinet is secured. I place a blanket folded up on the back seat. The fairies flutter in quickly and get themselves warm under the blanket. I put the fairies satchel on the floor near them. Brianna puts Robert’s satchel on the floor near his basinet. Brianna tucks another blanket in the basinet to keep Robert warm. Then Brianna puts his warm beanie cap and recites a spell to make it warm, that includes the blanket. Robert has a big smile on his face now that he is very warm. Brianna and I then get into the car and buckle ourselves in. We close the car doors. Brianna takes the garage door opener from the glove compartment. She presses the ‘up’ button. The garage door rolls up. I turn on the car engine and back up from the garage. Brianna presses the ‘down’ button. The garage door rolls down. I back up into the street and exit from the sub-division.

We travel to the construction site where I learned the earth bending the first time. We arrive there by 9 AM. I see the gate is already open. I drive in and pull into the parking near the front office. The other three car doors open up. The four Shaolin masters get out and close the doors and locks them.

We see the construction company are on a light schedule this morning. There are only two large trucks getting filled up with gravel for a road-base being built somewhere in the Jacksonville area.

“Well, it’s a walk to get out there to the remote corner here.”

We get back into my car. The fairies flutter out first as butterflies and rest on top of the car. I unbuckle the basinet from the seat belts. Brianna takes the folded up carriage unit from the trunk and closes it. She opens and sets it near me. I take out the basinet and click the basinet into the carriage unit. We take the two satchels in the back seat with us. We close the car doors and lock them up. We take turns in pushing the carriage to the remote corner of the construction site.

The butterflies flutter and follow us out there. We see a different construction vehicle out there this time. It is a front-end loader. The butterflies flutter and rest on the front-end loader. We put Robert’s carriage near the machine. We place the two satchels in one of the wheel-wells.

“All right, now I am going to create two air shields and defend my self against some fire.”

“How are you going to accomplish that, Richard.”

“With a little help from a dragon, his name is Croin. Croin, come out show your self slowly.”

Then Croin comes out of me with his head above mine.

“Uh, that’s a dragon, Richard.”

Then Croin comes out of me faintly in full size.

“Where did you meet him?”

“He met me on Twainor, Sifu Li. In fact he can call up anyone he needs to. Richard can call up images of animals or the people he has met.”

“What? You can speak?”

“Yes I can, Sifu Li. All dragons can speak if they want to. I can blow out cold flames, hot flames or hot steam. It depends on the situation what Richard wants me to do.”

“Okay, Croin. I am going to create two large air shields with my hands. Croin is going to blast some hot flames at me. I’m going to redirect the hot flames above me.”

Croin and I get about fifty feet from the front-end loader. Croin gets about fifty feet from me. I create two very large air shields with my hands. The others quickly step away from us when they feel the air swirling near my hands. “Now!”

Croin lets out a blast of hot flames right at me! “FWWOOOSSSSHHH!!!”

I immediately push the flames above me!!

As soon as Croin is finished, he flies over and hovers above me. Sensei Chou and Qiang have big smiles on their faces.

“That’s incredible Richard!! I didn’t realize air bending could do that.”

“That might be true in certain situations, Sifu Quon. But, what is better to use for protection from fire is water or earth. They have more mass than air. Now, what I am going to do, I am going to create a dusty tornado around me. From that, I will project several different animals that live here on Earth. I will have them attack these two dirt columns I am raising up now.” I tap my right foot onto the ground. I ten foot square column rises up ten feet. I tap my right foot onto the ground and inch away from the first tap. Another column appears right next to it. It appears as a solid wall.

I spin my arms around me. Quickly a dusty tornado appears around me. I keep it chest high. “Now watch this!!” I crouch beneath the dusty tornado. I lunge forward and backwards quickly aiming at the mini-wall I created. I “Roooarrrr!!!” A tiger comes flying out with both hands on it sides for an attack!! It slams into the two pillars. Some pieces of dirt crumble down to the ground.

Sensei Chou and Qiang have big smiles on their faces.

“Oh, man!! That was a tiger attack. That’s incredible!!”

“That’s right, Sifu Li. Now I am going to do a crane wing slash attack. I am going to aim for the top part of pillars and slice off the top six inches!!”

I crouch beneath the tornado. I aim the crane wing slash at the top six inches of the pillars. Once I have it in my mind, I unleash the crane wing slash!! “SKKRRRAAWWW!!” A dusty crane emerges from the dusty tornado. It takes aim at the top six inches of the pillars. The crane swings his feather arms in a short arc. It slices off the top six inches of both pillars!! The pieces of dirt crumbles to the ground.

Sensei Chou and Qiang have big smiles on their faces again.

“That’s incredible again, Richard!! Have you used this technique against somebody?”

“Yes, I did, Sifu Li. I was on a parallel Earth in the Magic Verse. I met our counter parts of Richard and Brianna there. They are a full fledge wizard and sorceress there. I encountered two demon masters. Their names are Leonard and Mullin. Leonard is the Master of Black Magic. Mullin is his Lieutenant. They had almost engulfed that world in darkness. The only area they have not conquered are North, Central and South America. There is another area that they couldn’t touch. It is the Forbidden Forest in Scotland. I was able to turn the water vapor into ice crystals crane wing slash attack against them. I was able to slice their stomachs.”

“Were you able to defeat them?”

“Yes, Sifu Quon. I also found out, Anti-Richard visited Richard and Brianna in the Monster Verse. He discovered Pyro and Pruflas. Pyro is the demon of lies. Pruflas is the provoker of wars. They were causing all of the wars and lies in that multi-verse. Then we boxed their legions into four boxes. On each box we put a different element bend on each one. That would be fire, earth, water and air. When those four get combined together, it creates a fire storm of the four elements. The fire storm will last one hour long.”

“Do you happen to know which one in heaven that represents, Richard?”

“Yes, I do Sifu Quon. Those four elements are found on the four living creatures that are before the Creator at all times. I’ll have my fairies do a small taste for you of those four elements together.”

Levi and Shiri change into dragon butterflies. Ruby and Rubio bring in the moisture from the air. Silva and Silvia bring up a handful of dirt from the ground. Amber and Cobalt flap their wings for the air. Then they bring the four elements together in front of them. It quickly creates a small fire storm right in front of them.

“Oh, wow!!”

“Now imagine four million demon angels doing that right in front of Azazel!”

“I bet he hated that fire storm from the both of you.”

“Yes he did.”

“Well, we have been out here for about two hours so far. What will you do for the water element next week, Richard?”

“I’ll demonstrate the compact moves of the duck, frog and the turtle at least. I’ll even demonstrate the devastating move of the chicken.”

“The chicken has a devastating move? Is that right, Sifu Chou?”

“We might not be able to do it, Sifu Li. But, I have confidence Richard can do it.”

“All right, we’ll wait for it next week Saturday.”

“We’ll see you both on Monday night to continue the Blue Sash lessons, Brianna.”

“I’ll be there.”

“Now watch what I am going to do with these pillars of earth I erected, friends.” I tap my toe to the ground and slide it back. Quickly one of the pillars of earth slides back into the ground. I move an inch over and do it again. The second pillar of earth slides back into the ground.

“Hah, hah, hah, . . .!! I love it!!” Everyone is laughing.

We gather our belongings. The fairies change back into butterflies. We put our satchels on our shoulders. Brianna and I take turns pushing Robert’s carriage back to our car. Once we get back to our cars, we open the doors. I disconnect the basinet from the carriage. I use the seat belts to secure the basinet to the back seat. The fairies flutter into the back seat and quickly change back into fairies. They quickly get under the blanket to stay warm. Everyone else drives back to their homes and apartments.

While we are driving back to the house, the fairies quickly open their satchel. They hand each other a nut and piece of dried fruit to eat and regain their energy.

We get back by twelve noon. Brianna opens the garage door with the remote. I drive into the garage. Once I park, Brianna pushes the ‘down’ button on the remote. She puts the remote into the glove box. The garage door comes down. We unload the car back into the house. We have a restful weekend for Saturday and Sunday.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Somehow I think that the bad

Somehow I think that the bad guys who will be waiting in China for Richard and Brianna to arrive are going to one heck of a reception that they did not and do not expect. More power to them, as Richard sends a very large wall of flame upon them.

Rachel, wonderful to see

Rachel, wonderful to see another chapter of this very, very interesting story. I missed it a lot. May you and yours, have a wonderful and special Happy New Year in 2015. Hugs, Janice Lynn