Saving Alicia -7-

Printer-friendly version

Saving Alicia

By Christine

Chapter -7-

This chapter deals with dark subject matters some may find disturbing. I intended to write this story with Alicia/Heidi getting the chance to pay back her family herself. There is also a murder committed.

Note from the author, When I am writing from Heidi’s family’s POV, I referred to her as Alicia since they didn’t get the news that she changed her name to Heidi.

“Sandra,” Heidi said in a dangerously low voice, as if trying to keep her emotions under control, “Before we begin, I want to know one thing.” Heidi paused.

Sandra was simply looking down at Heidi and trying to figure out what was going on.

Heidi moved in closer to Sandra and then she pulled her gun back across her own shoulder. Suddenly Heidi screamed in rage, “Why did you hate me.” She swung the gun across Sandra’s face, nailing her along her jaw line. Sandra’s head snapped to the side and she fell to the floor. It all happened in the flash of a second and before Sandra could answer, she was on the floor trying to clear her vision.

“I was a simple twelve year old boy who had just lost his parents when we moved to LA,” Heidi screamed at Sandra. “There was no reason to hurt me, Sandra. None at all.” She pulled her foot back and kicked the kneeling woman in her face.

Sandra’s head flew back and blood poured from her nose. Heidi stood menacingly over Sandra. Heidi aimed the gun down toward the back of Sandra’s head.

“After 4 years of being tortured, sexually abused and humiliated by you, Sandra, It feels really good to have you cowering in pain beneath me. “ Sandra just shivered, blood still pouring from her nose. “You are scum, Slime of the earth and you may or may not survive this night, but we are waiting time here. Lets move to my brothers bedroom and get you secured.”

Sandra knew there was nothing she could say. She just looked up, “You will pay for this, you bastard. “

Heidi kept the gun aimed, “You have alot more to pay for, than I do, I said move it!” She hit Sandra on the back of the head.

Chen moved up and grabbed Sandra’s arm and yanked her up and pushed her though the door.

Ron was standing in the doorway with his strong arms folded. “What the hell is going on here, Alicia stop this nonsense this instant. “

Chen leveled her firearm directly at Ron’s face and Heidi pulled up her gun. Chen shouted in a commanding voice, “Move away from the door and put your hands up, Ron.”

The big man stupidly said, “Wha.“

“I said move away from the door. Get down on the ground and show me your hands, -now-!”

Chen shouted again, “Ron, do you want to get -shot-.”

Ron finely got the idea that he didn’t have many options other than getting himself shot, or complying. He moved away and lay on the floor face down.

Choi pulled in front of the house in a large black van. He came out of the van with two other men following him. They arrived at Ron’s bedroom, heavily armed. One of the men was carrying a large double barrel shotgun.

Sandra and Ron realized they had lost all possible control over the situation. Ron was starting to wonder if any of them would survive this night.

Choi and his friend were busy tying Ron and Sandra’s hands behind them and securing them tightly to chairs. They were not going anywhere.

Ron shouted, “Alicia, what the hell do you think you are doing?”

The only response from Heidi was, “You will address me now as Heidi, Alicia is gone.” She drew her arm back and brought the gun across Ron’s face with enough power to knock him over sideways in the chair we was secured too.

Heidi smiled a dark sinister smile. “Choi here had been helping me work out for the past two weeks. “ She hauled Ron back up, griped Ron’s collar and whipped the gun across Ron’s face three more times. They were very solid shots and by the third strike, his face was bloody.

“This is only the beginning, brother,” Heidi hissed. “You should have thought of the consequences before you allowed your girlfriend and my sister to ruin my life. Now I will end yours.”

She looked over at Chen, “Lets go see what Kathy is doing.”

The two women went into Kathy’s bedroom to see her getting out of bed. She looked up to see who was coming in her bedroom. She recognized her sister immediately. Her face brightened, “Hey Alicia, have you missed us.” Kathy saw her in her cute little maid’s outfit.

“Hardly you horrible sadistic ugly bitch, I come for something else.” Heidi Spit out venomously. Her voice was laced with pure hatred.

Kathy, being accustomed to being in complete control over everything that her sister Alicia did, reacted as she always had to such behavior. Her face darkened dangerously, she growled, “How..dare..you…speak to me that way. You will apologize to me right now, slave girl or you will pay.”

Chen and Heidi both laughed as they drew both of their guns and aimed them at Kathy. In that instant, Kathy realized two things: one was this was a situation she had absolutely no control over, and the second was that Alicia, her sister had come to repay her for what she did. Not that any of those facts made her feel better. She was, infact, very frightened at the moment.

She approached Kathy, “I have waited a long time for this, sister.“ Heidi chuckled. She struck out hitting Kathy in the chest and nearly knocking the wind out of her lungs. She was gasping for air when Heidi pulled Kathy’s face up and across her face with the gun, knocking her down. Then, Heidi said in a bimbo like voice, “Whoa, this is going to be fun. Repaying my dearest sister for all of her kindness. I owe you alot dear sis. “

Kathy decided the best thing she could do was to be quite. She started crying. Kathy figured that this would get settled soon enough and she would get to repay her sister for this. She was so wrong.

Chen pulled the bitch though the door and into Ron’s bedroom where Kathy finely found out just how serious this situation was. Three other armed men, and her big brother and his wife were tied to a chair as hostages. There were two other chairs and she had a good idea what they were for.

Choi said, “Take your seat Kathy or one of these men will help you. The choice is yours.”

Kathy was still crying so one of the other men grabbed Kathy and forced her to take a seat. They put cuffs on her and restrained her to the chair.

Heidi stood in front of her sister, “It just hit me dear sister. “

Kathy said dumbly, “Huh?”

“Well, do you remember the disgusting thing you always made me do for your goddamn rotten boyfriend, Craig?”

“Yes, what about that,” she asked.

“Well, it was you that set it up, forced me to perform oral sex on the guy repeatedly, over a period of 4 years as well as forcing me to be a Jeremy’s girlfriend and having full sex with them. It just hit me that I’m sure one of these men thinks you are attractive. I can repay all your ‘kindness’. Fair is fair, Kathy.” Heidi smiled a terribly wicked and evil smile. Kathy simply started balling.

“Oh come on sister. Mistress Katherine. I cant stand to see such a dominant strong woman cry simply because she has lost control. A true domme never cries. The problem is that you are not a true domme. You are simply a fake. You are weak woman trying to pose as something she isn’t and as long as you had your muscle, you were good. A true domme never needs extra help. “ She chucked as Kathy kept crying. “But I remember when I hit you before and you cried. It was then that I knew your weakness. I always held that image and never forgot when I got the best of you. “

Heidi moved her face close to Kathy’s, “You may not survive this night.”

Then, Donna bust into the room thinking she could gain some sort of control but just as quickly, she realized she couldn’t. She was outnumbered and outgunned.

Choi forced Donna into a chair easily. She was accustomed to being stronger than many men but this man had impossible strength.

He chucked at the look in her face, “Surprised, don’t be. I am a master instructor in Korean martial arts. “

Heidi just looked at Donna. She was a true domme. Donna never showed weakness of any kind. Even now, she showed no fear.

Heidi asked, “Choi, can I have the shot gun?”

Choi said, “Sure, give Heidi the shot gun, Jim?”

“Yes, sir.” He handed Heidi the shotgun.

Heidi walked up to Donna holding the gun. “Donna I never had illusions over you. Of all the scum here, Ron, Kathy, Arcadia, Sandra you were the most dangerous of all. You were a true domme. But you were not very smart, you idiot. Does a true domme sexual abuse a child, torture a child and force a child into becoming the opposite sex. How can you claim superiority while acting so despicable? “

“You wouldn’t understand and you will pay for this,” Donna said. “I will be there to watch you also, Alicia. You don’t fool me trying to be Heidi. “

She pulled the shotgun back and slammed the butt end of the gun right into Donna’s mouth. Blood flew from her face as it rocked back. She spit, “Have your fun, slave.”

Heidi asked contemptuously, “What makes you so sure you will survive this night, Donna?”

“After four years, I know you Alicia,” Donna said snidely. “And I know you don’t have what it takes to commit murder.”

She clicked the safety off of the gun and walked right up to Donna. “Oh, you know me don’t you? Lets see about that.”

Choi warned, “Heidi don’t do anything stupid here. We never planed for a murder.”

Heidi pulled the gun back, pointed the barrels at Donna’s mouth and shoved it into her mouth, busting though knocking her front teeth out. Then, Heidi pulled the trigger. The sound rocketed though the room in a deafening blast. Both barrels shot, the power blasted all the way though Donna’s head and out the back spraying the opposite wall with brain matter, shot and gore. It was a grotesque scene with Donna’s head split apart.

Heidi was propelled backward and she screamed as the gun kicked her shoulder. She didn’t expect that.

But it was done and there was no turning back. Heidi stood up and looked at what she had done. Suddenly a cold chill spread though her body. Up until now, She could turn back and there was a reasonable chance that given her history, the DA would overlook, or at most let her plea to something much lower. But this, no, the district attorney would not over look a premeditated murder. She would pay for this. She had no doubt. But she was not sorry at all. Donna deserved it after what she done.

But as for as her family was concerned, suddenly it became much more serious as they had just witnessing the violent ruthlessness of their sister Heidi. Watching Heidi cold bloodedly execute Donna. They were now in complete terror.

Heidi quickly got control over herself for she had just displayed how ruthless she could be. She had to to demonstrate she could. The demonstration worked now. Her family would now respect her. “Now Kathy, what do you think of your Donna now?”

She was trembling in her seat.”

Choi not wanting to make a scene infront of everyone, simply said, “Heidi I don’t think that was the wisest thing to do but we must move on. Lets get the hostages and move them to a more secure location. We can not stay here. “

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

As much..

As much as I'd like to think murder would justify what they did to Heidi... I know in fact it doesn't, in fact I don't see how this is going to save Alicia at all, she's just committed murder, there is no saving someone after that especially cold blooded murder. Alicia is doomed to be lost forever, it's sad but sometimes people are driven to doing terrible things. After what they did to her, I don't blame her, but at the same time I can only pray for her soul, hoping it will find peace.

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

I agree

I agree with you alot. This will change her alot but she isnt lost for ever. She can be saved.
When I read the original story and read the kind of stuff kathy and Donna inflicted on Alicia, I so wanted her to turn the tables and inflict something horrible on them.

Saving Alicia- 7

There is only one way that Alicia/Heidi can be absolved of the murder and that is if this was a dream. But she was hurt by everybody in her family. She can still get off upon temporary insanity.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I too survived the really awful shit!

I almost did not though. Bitterness and anger dominated my life, and getting religion made it much worse because I turned the bitterness inward on myself. In the end, it destroyed my life.

Oh, I understand perfectly, I even tried to murder my tormentor once, but I was too weak and he took the hatchet I was going to bury in his head away from me.

Now days, I live a shadow life; a dim rememberance of what it once was. Some things that are taken from us can not be gotten back.

Gwen

I agree with those who write that ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... she cannot be saved now. She will either be caught and either convicted of first degree murder or NG by insanity and locked up in an asylum, or, if her friends get her away or lie and somehow get her set free, she will know what she has done, and she can't get free from herself. Myself, I blame Choi, a VERY poor excuse for a LAW ENFORCEMNT officer. His actions practically insured Heidi's destruction and he just shrugs it off with a, "Sorry, but ..." !! If he hadn't done what he did, the system had a lot better chance of working and perhaps Heidi, with a lot of therapy and at least some faith in the system restored, might have been able to save herself.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

death was way to easy

i would cut of there hands and feet make them blind mute and def and pennyless
oh and before i forget ,,mutilate ther sex organs sa anny form of joy was forever gone
erik je