Sad Smiles Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning a little bit excited in the hopes that Gabi would be joining us. Sarah didn't say anything until we had gathered around for breakfast.

“I've decided that Gabi will be joining us today, so first order of the day is to get her ready. After we have finished breakfast we will need to go through some clothes and see what we can find that will fit her,” Sarah stated in a firm voice.

I was opposite Gabi so I could see her reaction. She took a deep breath, but otherwise seemed calm. We all ate with more enthusiasm than usual, eager to get on with the next step. When I had first proposed transforming Drew to Gabi it was to only be at night, so besides the breasts and the false vagina, we only had a wig and nightwear. No panties or bras and I had chosen the larger size breasts, so my bras were the only ones with a similar cup size, but I was much smaller in the chest. We were going to need to go shopping to buy women's underwear. In the meantime, we found a T-shirt of Sarah's that had support built in and Ellie had some panties still in a packet. I had a skirt with lots of stretch that would have to do until we found something better.

After getting dressed we spent time carefully applying makeup and getting the wig firmly attached and looking right. Gabi's body with the appliances passed very well as female. She had relatively small hands and feet, with no visible Adam's apple. There was something about the face that gave the game away. Gabi's face wasn't particularly masculine, but a combination of the dark shadow still present after a close shave, a largish nose and thick bushy eyebrows made the face come across as male.

We had to be careful with the eyebrow hair as removing it was going to be noticeable for weeks, so we plucked only enough to tidy rather than shape and thin it a little. We looked up on youtube some videos of how to de-emphasise the nose with makeup and even how to hide the five O'clock shadow. The end result was completely passable. I thought to myself that if Gabi was ever to become permanent all it would take was a nose job and hair removal. She didn't have much in the way of hips, but I've seen women with less and if she went on hormones that would soon change.

I thought it would be too much to go into a shop and ask a shop assistant to get Gabi measured for a bra, so I looked up what measurements were required for which size so we could chose a few different bras of similar sizes and she could try them on.

The whole trip went pretty smoothly. At the mall we kept Gabi in the middle of us. When we went to the toilet we pulled her in with us. Sarah was firm with her choices, we helped her, of course, but it seemed to relieve Gabi's stress to have someone else make the decisions. We didn't get her a lot of clothes, just a couple of bras that fit, a pack of panties in her size, a skirt that fit and a couple of colourful tops that went with it. One pair of flats completed the outfit and that was all we were aiming for.

We had lunch in a restaurant at the mall and then started our drive to our tour destination. Again we were directed to park with The Bleeding Heart Boys band RV's. Gabi went into the bathroom and took everything off. We helped make sure all the makeup was off and the wig was removed. Drew was back with us.

The laundry had arrived and was waiting for us. It was only when we opened it up and went through it that we realised we had a problem. There were no male clothes. An issue, but Aaron should have Drew's other clothes back from the dry cleaner, so I knocked on his door. He apologised, but said none of the clothes were back from the dry cleaner.

We didn't have a lot of time to get ready if we wanted to go to the show. We gathered around the table for another conference as I explained that Drew still didn't have any male clothes. We could have bought some today, but Drew was dressed as Gabi and there didn't seem to be a need. So what were we going to do? I suggested that we didn't need to go to the show that night. We had seen it multiple times and would see it many times more yet. Drew was adamant though that we didn't miss a show just because he didn't have any clothes. At worst he would just stay in the RV waiting for our return. He asked me to explain it to Lisa as he didn't want her or Bonny or Chloe knocking on the door later.

I knocked on Lisa's door. She opened the door with a crying Mia on her hip.

“Oh, thank goodness. Drew is back, could he come over and help me calm down Mia,” Lisa shouted so that I could hear her over the very loud baby.

“He still hasn't got any clothes,” I shouted back.

“What? I don't care what he is wearing, just please bring him over. Please. And hurry.”

I rushed back. I didn't have much experience with babies, but that was one unhappy child.

In the meantime Drew had put the cream skirt, lilac coloured top and flats back on. He didn't have anything glued on and without the makeup he looked like a guy dressed in girls clothes.

“Drew, Lisa is panicking because Mia is crying and she can't work out why. She is pleading with me to bring you over,” I told him.

I don't think Drew even considered what he was wearing. He was up and out the door almost instantly, hurrying over to Lisa.

I explained to Ellie and Sarah what had happened, so we all went over to give Drew some support. I knocked again on Lisa's door, which opened to a much calmer scene. Drew was holding Mia over his shoulder, sweet talking her and rubbing her gently.

“It was wind again,” Lisa explained. “I thought it was, but after trying to burp her for five minutes and not getting anywhere I tried breast feeding again and she just got worse.” She shook her head in wonder at Drew's ability with babies. “If you ever have children, Drew will make one hell of a father.”

“I know. He is so caring. What I came round to tell you is that his laundry clothes have gone missing and Aaron hasn't had his dry cleaning back, so Drew is without clothes again. He was going to stay in our RV as he didn't want you to see him in our clothes,” I told her.

“That is weird, all our stuff came back fine. I don't care what he is wearing and I don't think Bonny or Chloe would care either. The boys on the other hand might say something. Could you ask Chloe and Bonny to come visit and I will ask them to speak to their fellas. I'll speak to Damon and get him to speak to Aaron. Drew is going through enough at the moment, he doesn't need any more upset. Leave him in my hands girls. I'll look after him.”

Ellie and Sarah went to get Bonny and Chloe while I checked with Drew to make sure he was and would be alright. He was still dealing with Mia, but gave me a nod and a smile.

Lisa's POV

I explained the situation to Damon, Chloe and Bonny, and sent them off to make sure no one would say anything to upset Drew. Drew's girls went back to their RV to get ready for the concert, while Drew helped me with Mia. He was amazing with her, but I couldn't help but think he was acting a bit feminine. He kept his voice soft and sweet. His face expressed this tenderness as he looked at Mia and he would occasionally stroke a finger across her forehead or down a cheek, as if he couldn't stop himself. And Mia was lapping it up and showing it by making sounds of contentment.

Drew's girls stopped by to check on him and give him a kiss before they went to the concert. By this time Mia had fallen asleep, so he was able to put her down, albeit reluctantly, and give them proper kisses back. Initially Aaron gave the impression that it was a sham relationship, but we all heard their lovemaking and their concern and love was obvious.

Normally Chloe and Bonny wouldn't join me until the boys needed to head over for their part of the show, but today they came round after they had made sure Drew wouldn't be hassled.

“Drew,” Bonny said, to get his attention.

“Yes?”

“We all know that you don't normally dress in women's clothing and it is only circumstance that is forcing you today,” Bonny continued.

“Yes? And?” he asked curiously.

“Well, you said your girls are like the alphas and you are like the omega. I was wondering if they would quite like to see you like this and if you wanted, we could help you.”

“I don't understand,” he replied, puzzled.

“If you wanted, and only if you wanted, we could do a mini make over. I'm great with makeup and Chloe is really good with hair. We could put a couple of socks in a bra, paint your nails that sort of thing. We would have fun doing it and I think your girlfriends would love it,” Bonny suggested.

“I'm not sure that is a good idea,” Drew responded, sounding a bit lost.

“OK, answer me this. Would your girlfriends like you all girlified?” Bonny pressed.

I wasn't sure if I should step in and stop this. Bonny had done this to her brother a couple of times for Halloween and a fancy dress party. She had told us all about it and how much fun she had doing it. I had promised Drew's girlfriends that I would look out for him and I took that responsibility seriously. I didn't want anything to happen to Drew that would hurt him.

Before I could step in, Drew's confusion seemed to clear up and he smiled. “I know they would love it,” he said softly.

The crew were setting up the table and chairs outside and we didn't want to expose Drew to the crew so we sorted out the bra and filling while that was happening. One of my maternity bras was manageable, but a couple of socks didn't nearly fill it. Bonny suggested filling a pair of tights with rice, so we did that and that looked quite good. The rest of what Drew was wearing was fine, so Chloe went to collect her hair stuff and Bonny retrieved her makeup. We decided the nail polish we would do outside, because of the smell, after the crew had left.

Drew was pretty closely shaven already and I noticed a lack of hair elsewhere, but thought it best not to comment. With a good helping of styling cream and a few bobby pins Chloe managed to create a funky girl hairstyle. Bonny then started on the makeup. At the end, Drew looked fantastic. Only his eyebrows let him down, so we persuaded him that a bit of plucking would be alright. It looked neat enough and not too bushy, but there was no shape to it, so I worked on that and then we went outside. Bonny gave him a proper manicure while Chloe and I debated the different colours. We decided on a light pink.

Chloe and Bonny went back to their RV's to give their beau's a good luck kiss before they had to go off to the show. I was sitting with Drew as he held his hands out waiting for the polish to dry when Aaron came back with Damon. I saw an ugly expression cross Aaron's face and dreaded what was to come and he didn't disappoint.

“Your parents must be so proud,” Aaron said with a sneer.

I heard a gasp of anguish from Drew, before he was up and away.

I shouted to Damon to look after Mia as I tried to follow, but even that delay was enough. I couldn't see Drew anywhere.

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Uh oh

I saw Aaron causing trouble.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Foot in mouth disease

Jamie Lee's picture

If everyone got there clothes back, and they went to laundry at the same time, then Drew's clothes came back too. So, that means someone has Drew's clothes or purposefully lost them. And the only one who would do that is Aaron, just as a prank.

Drew made up by the other girls, seen by the AH and Damon, then having to AH say what he ignorantly said, was too much for Drew. But where'd he go? Which of the three girls is going to deck Aaron first? Or would it be Bonny, Lisa, or Chloe? Or all six?

Someone really needs to put Aaron in his place, nude and up a flag pole.

Others have feelings too.