Boyfriend and Girlfriend - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND - Part 2

by Lana Lund

 
Lana prepares for her night with Nina and is totally surprised by what Nina had planned for her!

 


 
 
Joey lay awake with thoughts moving so quickly in his brain, that sleep would be impossible. He had gone to bed early that night saying something to his family about being “really tired!" His mom had followed him up stairs and into his room,

“Joey, are you alright, you seem troubled?" His mom always seemed to know when Joey was bothered by something, and not quite right.

“I’m okay Mom. Basketball is just kicking my butt. I have been working really hard and I’m just tired."

She grabbed his chin and said “Look at me. You know that you can tell me when something is bothering you?"

“Sure Mom, but I am okay, really!” he replied.

He thought for a moment how he should just tell her everything; spill his guts and tell her all about Lana and his desire to be a girl.

“Umm. I guess I sort of… do have something to tell you,” he stuttered slowly. “I, I think I-I-I, have a girl friend." He knew that he couldn’t tell her what he had wanted so badly to tell her.

“Nina Lopez?” she asked.

“How do you know Mom?"

“Joey, I know everything that goes on around here,” she smiled.

“EVERYTHING????"

“I saw you walking to school yesterday so I figured something was going on with you two."

“I like her Mom. She is really nice and I think maybe she likes me too. She asked me to come over for dinner tomorrow and to hang out for a little while at her home. Is that okay?"

“Sure, you can do that. But you have to be back home by 10:00 pm. I’m really happy for you Joey, but just remember this: you are still young and impressionable. My advice to you is not to rush into anything. Take your time and think things over. There will be a lot more girls that you will meet and like in your lifetime.”

Pausing at the doorway, she turned,” Get a good night’s sleep tonight. It sounds as if you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow!!"

“Thanks Mom. Good Night,” he replied as she left. After a minute had passed, Joey got up out of bed and went over to his door. Checking out the noises, he did not hear his mom moving about upstairs. He then slowly closed his door. He waited for a moment again, terrified he would hear his mother return. Finding it still quiet, Joey opened his closet and pulled out his special bag hidden in the back of the closet. He very quickly went into the bag and pulled out everything that he would need for the secret mission he had planned for tomorrow evening and for Fridays dinner date with his “girlfriend."

Joey had packed inside it his makeup bag, wig, skirt, sweater, and a pair of panties that he would need. The heels were taking up the most room in his bag after positioning them sideways to cover the girl clothing. Finally, he packed his basketball stuff on top of all that. He was ready! Nervous, but ready!

He pulled out his night gown off of the hanger out from underneath his winter coat which had been hidden inside and hanging with it while it hung and slipped it under his pillow quickly. Joey paused. He again listened at the door for any sign of movement within the house. Hearing nothing, he put the gently zipped the gym bag shut and placed it back into the closet. He speedily changed into the gown for bed and slipped happily back under his bedcovers. Joey had been sleeping in a night gown for a full year now. Surprisingly, he had been doing in a house full of people and he had never been discovered! The cool sheets and the soft satiny feel of his nightgown always made the first few moments under the sheets an erotic thrill that he enjoyed immensely! He replayed the plan over and over again in his head. Joey was unaware when sleep had finally overtaken him and he had closed his eyes.

Nina was waiting for him when he arrived at the corner that morning. She greeted him unexpectedly with a warm and lasting kiss. She really looked beautiful to him and had a gleam in her eyes that seemed make her seem more special.

“I’m really excited about you coming over tonight Joey, aren’t you?"

“I couldn’t sleep last night. I was thinking about it… and well… you." Joey just felt warm and happy inside.

They walked and talked and got to school before they knew it. Joey stopped.

“I’ll be there right after practice tonight about 5:15pm, I guess. Is that okay?"

Nina, showing signs of the same feeling of anticipation that he had about this evening he was going to be spending with her, responded, “We’ll be ready for you Joey. My mom made some tortillas last night when she got home, so we’ll have a nice meal homemade dinner tonight.”

Nina then whispered into his ear, “I’ll see you tonight Lana. Love you girl!"

Joey watched her walk on inside of the school while he tried to recover from what Nina had just said to him.
 

~*~

 
Lana was now ready! Her makeup was perfect and she looked and felt cute. This was a day that she thought would never come! She was about to meet her two best friends for dinner, and she knew that, no matter what happened that night, her life was about to change forever! She was really eager to be the person that she had always kept locked away in a duffel bag in a closet! She leaned closer to the mirror to check that her eyeliner was straight. After all, her hand had been trembling as she was applying her makeup. Just then there was a knock at the door!

She heard a voice ask, “Can I come in?"

The door slowly started to open. Lana, scared witless, felt the need to pee really bad! Second thoughts about tonight began coursing through her as she watched the door open further! Scared, and nowhere to go, she scrunched her eyes shut and waited. There was the rustle of footsteps on the carpet and the door shut. Silence. She opened one eye and then saw that it was Nina in a short black skirt. Whew!

Nina was wearing a red sweater with a cowl neck. Her hair was different too. It was much curlier and a little longer then she usually wore it. Her makeup was also different than Lana had ever remembered it being, but it was perfect; subtle, soft, with bright red lipstick and dark eye shadow.

Nina walked in the bed room a little more sexier walk than she normally did too. Her heels were at least 4 inches and her hips rolled back and forth with each step.

“Hi girlfriend! I’m Rikkie! It’s so nice to meet you. You look stunning Lana!"

With that Lana and Rikkie stood facing one another for the first time.

It was not Nina!! She sure looked like her though!

Rikkie was beautiful! She even painted her nails! Lana felt a twinge of not looking beautiful enough because she had never painted her nails! They both stood staring at one another for what seemed an eternity.

Overcome with so many feelings, and a flood of emotion, they embraced!

Lana felt Rikkie’s breasts against her! They mutually held on tight to one another and rocked. Joy, like none she had ever known before coursed through Lana’s being. The magic of the moment, being held, the warmth from Rikkie’s body, the feeling of being safe, and Rikkie’s choice of perfume all made that hug a moment Lana thought could have only come from a dream.

Lana felt tears slowly rolling down her cheek, “I’m not alone,” she softly whispered.

Rikkie broke the hug first and happily answered, “No hon. We are not alone anymore!!"

Lana, seeing that she had not been alone in crying, gently wiped at the trail of tears on Rikkie’s cheek. She felt an overwhelming sense of belonging to this new and wonderful other person. Rikkie slowly offered her hand out to her. Lana found she had automatically placed hers with Rikkie’s. That feeling of rightness returned to Lana and numbed her senses as Rikkie enclosed Lana’s hand within hers.

Together.
 

~*~

 
They walked hand in hand into the living room, where Nina had been waiting. Seeing the smiles that they were both wearing and sensing something beautiful had just happened she squealed, “I couldn’t be happier for you girls!”

Nina rushed to embrace them both!

The group hug lasted for a few minutes before they all began laughing uncontrollably! For Rikkie, and Lana too, it was a nervous laughter, as they both checked each other out. Only a crossdresser could truly appreciate what it takes to make a boy look that passable like a girl! Nina couldn’t help but grin widely as the two of them studied each other; noting each and every detail in the outfit and everything else head to toe!

Lana thought to herself That Rikkie is just gorgeous! Oh my god! She felt a strong connection to Rikkie and couldn’t take her eyes off of her. Rikkie sheepishly lowered her face, very much aware of Lana’s studying of her, and broke the spell with a softer version of her voice.

“I need to go help Nina dinner. Don’t go anywhere girl.” She giggled.

Rikkie moved fluidly about the apartment helping Nina get the dinner ready. She was very feminine and obviously comfortable with herself. Rikkie sat down on the couch and just watched. Many times Lana caught Rikkie staring back at her. Several times they found themselves locked into gazing at one another.

Nina sat down beside Lana and began to explain the surprise she had unleashed upon her tonight. Lana, numb and struck with a strong desire for Rikkie, let it slide and just nodded and assented that everything was ok as she kept turning her head and letting her eyes seek out their target.

Rikkie.
 

~*~

 
The kitchen was a whirl of femininity as the three of them talked and ate! Lana noticed that Rikkie liked to get up and move as much as Lana did!

During the course of the evening, Rikkie and Lana held hands and hugged several times. Nina, feeling a bit left out, exclaimed, “You girls are so cute together! I’m jealous! And Rikkie, you are showing so much leg." Lana let her gaze drift up and down those sensual smooth legs.

Rikkie was wearing her short skirt like nobody Lana had ever seen before, and at the same time, Lana felt that her legs were always the best part of her too.

Nina announced that she had to run to the corner store to get some more pop as they had finished dinner.

“Do you girls want to go with me to the store?”

Lana gulped. “No Thank you Nina. I’m not ready for that yet” Lana remembered the last time she had been out. “I’ll wait here if you don’t mind!"

“Me too.” Rikkie added.

As Nina left for the store, Rikkie surprised Lana with the comment, “I was hoping we would have some time alone together Lana. Come sit with me in the living room."

The two girls walked into the living room again as Lana wondered where that comment was going. They both sat down on the couch next to one another. Rikkie took Lana’s hand in hers as she stared at the floor as if searching for something. Lana noticed Rikkie choking back tears and the nervousness within her was apparent. Tears began to form as she found her voice.

“Lana I am so happy to finally meet you. You have no idea… none… how I had thought that a day like this would never come! I have been questioning if I’d ever know true happiness in my lifetime."

Looking deeper into Lana’s eyes she softly continued, “I can see that you are just like me. You enjoy feeling pretty just as much as I do! We are joined by what we feel when we dress. I can see that in you too."

Rikkie was right. Lana felt great. And in Rikkie she had found herself.

Rikkie continued, “I know that you’re feeling the same thing I’m feeling right now. I am so confused. On one hand, I want to grab you and hold onto you tightly, never letting you go! But I also know that my sister likes you as her boyfriend too. And I love her too with all my heart!"

“I just don’t know what to do.”

Lana was having a hard time with this as well. She fidgeted with her hands for a moment. Finally she turned herself to face Rikkie and Squeezed her hands, holding them.“I do. I do feel the same way that you do. I love your sister too, but, in a different way… and for different reasons. I love her for what she did in bringing me here tonight. To meet you.”

Lana smiled and added, “When I’m with her Rikkie, I do not feel like Joey, I feel like Lana. I do not want to hurt her either and… I don’t know what to do either.”

They embraced each other and hugged again. After a few moments Lana pulled back and said “Don’t cry Rikkie. Even though I’m scared inside, and I think you are too, this should be the happiest day of our lives. We found each other!”

Lana slowly wiped at Rikkie’s tears away, at first, and then felt a magnetic urge take her over. She leaned close and let her lips begin to kiss her tears away. Gentle kisses, that were meant to comfort, turned into something more as their passions for one another rose. They caressed each other while looking deeply in each other’s eyes. Lana could not stop herself, although she knew that this was not right. She had to have this experience! She had to know what this was like.

Lana pulled Rikkie nearer and searched in her eyes for any sign that it was ok to proceed further. Rikkie, with her tear brimmed eyes, slowly nodded.

Rikkie wanted to continue as badly and Lana did!

Their lips met gently at first, the taste of lipstick was exciting and fueled their passion. The kiss was deep and they melted into each other and became one. Their bodies entwined, touching and being touched! Both were feeling sensations that they had never felt before. At the same moment they both broke the kiss off, breathing heavily.

“Wow!” they whispered together.

Lana panted, “We had better stop right there. Your sister will be back any time now and you look a mess!"

Rikkie giggled that same precious way Lana had heard before. “You’re a mess too!”

They had both gone and freshened up in Rikkie’s room and had just returned to the kitchen table as Nina came through the door. Nina looked at the both of them before loudly exclaiming, “I see you girls got to know one another a little better while I was gone!"

Lana found a guilty heat rise within her face as she couldn’t respond to what was essentially true. Wait a minute! she thought. I don’t really feel any guilt. There is no shame in what we feel. There is no regret!

“I feel as if I have known your sister all my life Nina. We have a whole lot in common with each other."

Rikkie’s eyes said Thank you for not telling her!
 
 
The three girls then proceeded into the living room where they put on some music and started to dance.
 

~*~

 
To Be Continued...

 
 


up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Sweet And Sentimental

What a wonderful story of teen love. You have created a wonderful romance in this story. I look forward to seeing what happens between them.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ooh, this is great!

I can't wait to read more!

Well done!

Lisa

Girlfriend.

This plot is thickening nicely! Sweet, Lana

Sarah Lynn

Why do I feel that

Why do I feel that Joey/Lana's Mother know about him/her? Even with the hiding of the clothing, she has possibly found it all. Mom's have a way of doing that when you least expect it. J-Lynn