Police Academy Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

Katlain snuggles closer to her husband. He had come home around midnight and was doing his best not to wake her, but that was impossible. Ever since she became a mother, she has become a light sleeper. She kisses Declan’s chest.

She feels his arms wrap around her and hold her against his chest. She just stays still as her naked body rested against his naked body. She could feel his hardon pressing against her abdomen.

“So, what are you planning on doing all day?” Declan looks down at his wife as she laid snuggled against him.

Katlain looks up at her husband “we could stay in bed and practice making babies like we use to.”

“The last time we did that, you had to crawl to the bathroom.” Declan kisses Katlain’s forehead.

“I remember. I still enjoyed it. I have never regretted anything we have done.” She gives him a kiss.

“So, have you thought about what you are going to do after this assignment?” Declan knew Katlain loved what she did.

“Nope, I figure Detective Harrison and his new partner will have another assignment for me.” Katlain, buries her face against Declan’s chest.

Twenty minutes later, Katherine starts crying. Katlain moans as she crawls over Declan rubbing her perky milk filled breasts against his chest.

“I should milk you later.” Declan wiggles his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

“That if anything is left after our daughter gets through with me.” Katlain walks into the nursery to feed Katherine.

Before she breasts feed Katherine, she checks her diaper to make sure she didn’t need to be changed as well. Once Katherine’s diaper is changed, Katlain feeds her daughter and burps her afterward. She carries her daughter back into her bedroom and makes Declan scot over so she can sit on the edge of the bed with Katherine.

“Say hello to daddy, Katherine. Daddy is finally home, and he misses you.” Katlain hands Katherine to Declan.

Declan takes Katherine and holds her. He never thought he would ever be a father, with Katlain being the way she was. However, faith must have decided that this little girl in his arms needed him to be her daddy and for Katlain to be her mother.

Declan looks over at Katlain as she cleaned her nipples with a wet napkin. He is still amazed that the doctor was able to make it so Katlain could lactate.

“So, did she leave anything in your breasts?” He felt Katherine gripping his finger.

“Nope, she drunk me dry. There’s nothing left.” Katlain looks down at her little angel and smile.

“She must love your milk.”

“You think?” Katlain just smiles at her little angel.

She really loved Katherine and was thankful, she could become her mother. She tickles Katherine’s tummy.

“Do you mind watching our daughter, while I jump into the shower?”

“Nope, go ahead and take a shower.” Declan doesn’t mind watching their daughter.

Katlain heads into the master bathroom and starts the shower, to get it the way she wanted it. Once the water was the right temperature, she jumps in and washes her body. She loved that she didn’t have her birth defect anymore. She uses the body scrub she recently bought. It had a Jasmine scent to it. The shampoo for her hair was the same scent as the body scrub.

Katlain gets out of the shower and pats her body dry. She peeks into the bedroom and sees Declan having fun with their daughter. A warm sensation travels throughout her body as she watches her husband. She walks back into the bedroom and slips on her favorite t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

“What do you want for brunch?” Katlain noticed it was close to eleven o’clock.

“Whatever, you feel like cooking.” Declan gets up out of bed and walks over to Katlain. He hands her Katherine.

“I’m going to hop into the shower.” She gives him a kiss and heads into the bathroom.

Katlain looks at Katherine “well it's you and me, little girl.”

Katlain heads into the kitchen. She puts Katherine in her bassinet she keeps in the dining room when she cooks. She grabs everything she
needs to make BLT’s for lunch and check to see if she has any potato chips. She liked the salt and vinegar type and Declan liked the barbeque type.

There wasn’t any in the cabinet over the refrigerator. So, she checks the pantry next and finds two bags of her favorites and two bags of Declan’s favorites.

She starts cooking the bacon and slicing up the tomatoes. Katlain also cuts the lettuce up as well. By the time the bacon is ready, Declan comes walking into the kitchen, after checking on Katherine.

“Mmm, it smells nice in here.” Declan walks up behind Katlain and wraps his arms around her body.

He leans down and places a kiss on her cheek.

“Mmmm, I could get used to this.” Katlain returns the kiss. She turns the burner off and scoops the bacon onto the plate she set aside for it.

She and Declan make their sandwiches and grab a soda from the refrigerator. They take the bassinet into the living room with them and put a movie on. Tomorrow, Katlain will see if the other instructors are going to be stupid and show up or if she’ll have to hunt them down. It would be nice if Detective Harrison was already gathering them up.

Katlain was enjoying a nice day at home with her daughter and husband.

up
249 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cool.

WillowD's picture

And now I'm wondering. Is the end phase of this story coming up or do us readers get luck and it is just the next major phase.

Thank you for the story.

Still wondering.

WillowD's picture

Lady Dragon has so many awesome stories on the go that even if I got to help pick which one she worked on next, I wouldn't know which one I wanted next.

I just know that when I see she's posted another chapter of something I happily think "Cool!" and go read it. Thank you Lady Dragon.

A nice slow day

Samantha Heart's picture

At home with the family. Next up more training at the academy.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

A nice time

Jamie Lee's picture

Getting a nice family time gives Katlain the down time she needs for the upcoming party. By the way she said it, she almost wishes she has to hunt them down.

Others have feelings too.