Dana's Story, Part 10

Printer-friendly version

Dana’s Story, Part 10, just the beginning of the new Dana 2.0

More Changes for Dana and now Kathy’s In-Charge

Dr. Cyn was delighted to see us a few days later. With the moms watching the girls at home, Kathy wanted to get dressed up and go shopping after our appointment. Kathy was in such a good mood, she uplifted both of us. Dr. Cyn was beaming again when we met. She started with Kathy first, “Kathy, you came through that pregnancy amazing. I think your mental health had a lot do with the outcome.” She went on to say that she examined her uterus and ovaries right after the birth and she looked very healthy in both aspects. Dr. Cyn then smiled at me as I sat in the exam chair in my gown. “Dana, I see you’ve dropped much of your pregnancy weight as well. It’s very important for you to stay hydrated while nursing, so at least 8 glasses of water a day. Your breasts are bigger now that your milk is flowing. You need to make sure to air out your nipples after feeding and use this Vitamin D ointment liberally. I would also suggest going up one cup size in your maternity bras.” Just what every man likes to hear!

After thanking Dr. Cyn and making another appointment in a month, Kathy was on a mission. “Dana, we have about two hours of power shopping before we need to get back for your next feeding.” Kathy took us to L&T and fifteen minutes later, I was trying on 38-D nursing bras. She told me to leave the Lilac Lace bra on while she paid for the rest, including matching panties. With Spring just around the corner, we also shopped for summer skirts and shorts. “Dana, I want you to be able to be comfortable showing off your figure once we get our bodies back in shape.” She wanted to find comfortable MILF wear, that we could both enjoy. My now voluptuous breasts were on full display in the new tops we bought.

We made it back home as my breasts were getting uncomfortably full. As I got my water bottle and burping towel, Kathy got Taylor’s diaper changed then handed her to me in my rocking chair. My breasts were so full that Taylor was getting a good flow going quickly. Kathy sat on the sofa with the moms chatting away while watching me. Nancy was holding Emily, who was totally enthralled watching her new sisters. Phyllis was holding Tracy and cooing to her as she was fussy about having to wait for her sister to finish. As I was about halfway through with Taylor, I gently inserted my finger under Taylor’s mouth to break her suction on me. She opened her big eyes at me, and we had a group awww. Kathy took her from me and put Taylor on her shoulder to try to expel any gas. As I put Taylor back to my breast, Kathy suggested trying Tracy on the other side so they could both feed at the same time. I knew this was a possibility from our Le Leche classes, but it was uncharted territory for me. I cradled Tracy in my other arm and Kathy brought her mouth to my nipple. What a rush! I don’t think I could do this by myself but having both babies suckling at my breasts sent me straight to Nirvana.

It was a Kodak moment as I shut my eyes to enjoy the situation. My mom spoke up, “Dana, never in a million years would I ever dream of watching my son nursing my granddaughters. But I feel like you are the most feminine daughter of my children now. You are breastfeeding like a pro and your wife is ecstatic.” The moms stayed a few more days and were a big help.

On their last night here, the adults were sitting in the living room after the girls were all put in bed. My mom and Phyllis were having a discussion about our living arrangements. Kathy joined in as they were all enjoying a glass of wine with me enjoying my water bottle. Kathy was by no means taking over the ‘man’s role’ but she was asserting her Alpha Female side. I was just sitting there contentedly giving my breasts a little breather. Nancy asked, “Kathy are you going back to work soon?” “No”, she replied, “Dana has invited me to stay at home and work with her consulting business.” I had? This was news to me. We had briefly talked about her staying home, but I assumed she would go back to L&T. “We have a new schedule next week to get us back in shape and Dana and Laura and I are going to be reinventing ‘Butterfly Consulting.’” We are? My mind was having a hard time concentrating, but Kathy was laser focused.

Phyllis was next, “Kathy how should we refer to your relationship now?” Was I her husband? Her sister? Her sister-in-law? Kathy looked at me lovingly and said, “Dana is my wife, of course.” I certainly was, and I loved hearing those words come out of her mouth. Kathy’s solution was simple.

That night I found out about the scheming that Kathy and Sandy from Transformation had in mind. Kathy had gone back to Transformations with her own request. They had all of my measurements from before, but the measurements Kathy was giving her put a whole new twist on the story.

I was getting ready for bed after feeding the twins. I took off my makeup and then looked around for my nightgown when Kathy announced, “you are in for a treat tonight, my little Dana mommy.” Kathy had me turn around and put a formidable looking leather corset with D rings on me and proceeded to lace up the back. She then rolled up black seamed stockings on my feet, then put my ballet boots on. She also put padded cuffs on my wrists then snapped them to my waist on the D rings. Kathy then pulled out a box and took out a penis looking vibrator to show to me. “Do you know what this is Dana?” Well I wasn’t born yesterday, I do know what a dildo looks like, but…”No Kathy, what is that?”

Kathy began to give me an anatomy lesson as my brain desperately wanted sleep. “Look at the outside of the penis, Dana. It is an exact replica of yours when we started this journey! Now the inside is what you will really like. Sandy at Transformations used your initial measurements to create the outside lifelike duplicate. She then took an actual casting of my vagina and has put that on the inside of the penis for you!” I was now looking at a life size replica of my penis from months ago and Kathy was getting very excited. She then pulled out another box which had another life size replica on both ends hooked up to a panty. There was also a smaller looking penis with straps attached.

“Dana, let me attach this for you, you are going to love this.” Kathy took a smallish looking cock-ring and pushed it back to the base of my penis (which was limping along). I obviously had no balls to constrain the ring, but Kathy then had me stand and bend over the chair in our room. I could feel her slippery fingers and she was pushing them in my rosebud. The next thing I felt gave me a slight burning sensation. “Dana, just calm down and relax. You will be amazed!” I relaxed a little and felt an obvious butt plug slide in my rosebud. It wasn’t too uncomfortable, but I wondered where this was going. At this point in time, my mind wanted to shut down and get some sleep, but by now my whole body was aroused, my nipples started leaking, too.

Kathy was on me like a tigress, sucking my nipples and raking her nails over me. Then she reached behind me and started the vibrator on the g-spot plug. Wow, my whole body just got a big wahoo. We had never played with bondage before and I love it but was going crazy. Kathy then took the dual ends of the g-spot vibrator and put them into slots in my cock-ring. That woke up little Danaboy. Kathy then lubricated the fake penis and put my own penis inside it. The feeling was incredible! She then attached the end into the remaining slots on the cock-ring. I now had a g-spot vibrator in my backside and my own penis inside a replica of Kathy’s vagina. A perfect fit. The last thing she had for me was the penis gag in the box. With my hands locked to my waist, I was at her mercy. She smiled and said she didn't want us to wake the girls. This was another first for me and I couldn't wait to show Kathy some of the same.

Kathy lowered herself onto the replica of my penis and started vigorously humping me. Now my backside was vibrating my g-spot as Kathy was getting busy. When she leaned over and started sucking on my nipple, I orgasmed like never before. Kathy was in the throes of her own orgasm as she continued to nurse on my breast. This was another check box for me. I totally felt I was in the middle of an orgy. Actually, I was the orgy.

We were in a crazy sexy marathon for the next two hours. There was nothing left as both of our bodies were spasming. Kathy wasn’t they only one sucking on nipples as I was determined to make up for my constant nipple play, by giving Kathy the same when she let me.

The midnight feeding of the twins that night was another erogenous encounter of the third kind. My nipples were on high alert from all of the playfulness from earlier. When Kathy attached the twins to my nipples, I was nearly screaming. Kathy gave me my water bottle and waited to take them off to burp them, then put the suckling twins back on me. Whoa. I don’t even know what box to check on my bucket list for this. Kathy was my biggest supporter and now my Alpha sex wife on our journey.

By the end of the first month of breastfeeding, Kathy and I were getting close to our pre-pregnancy figures. The last step was getting my ‘belly’ removed. What a wonderful experience to have experienced the whole pregnancy thing, but I felt that once was just perfect. Kathy and I were once again ‘twins’ in our shape, (although I had an edge in boobage.) hahaha

Butterfly Consulting Make-Over

The next few days were similar. Kathy would help situate the twins on my nipples and we fell into a bit of a routine. Every three to four hours, they wanted to eat. Kathy was almost fanatical about my nipple maintenance because of her previous experience. All I knew is that breastfeeding my little girls was the most sensual feeling I have ever had. Our sex life was interesting to say the least. Obviously. At this point in time, I was more than able to manage our household while watching our girls.

Laura and Kathy were busy reviewing our clients and network. We were on an upward growth curve and wanted to spread our network to as many women as we could. After our 10am feeding on Monday, we had our first ‘Board Meeting’. Laura started out with a review of the last year. “Dana, if we look at the network we have developed, we now have over 20 solid clients. You are the person that is blazing the trail. But Kathy and I want to be able to develop an operational template that allows us to involve more women.” I thought these two were incredible together, with Kathy’s image consulting and creativity and Laura’s knowledge of our business, they had a great plan. “You two are awesome! What’s our first step?” I saw two devious smiles looking back at me.

“Dana, you have changed the landscape for women in consulting. We need to develop a marketing image for our company,” stated Laura. “You have been a groundbreaker, and we want to highlight that. We want you to be the ‘Face’ of Butterfly Consulting.” My face? I’m a guy. “Dana, we need to project a confidant, take-charge woman. That’s you” added Kathy. “I’m flattered, but what kind of image were you suggesting?” Laura and Kathy had some sketches showing me in different business poses wearing a boardroom suit. When I looked at them closely, they showed me with more of a ‘business bob’ type of hairdo. “Kathy, I don’t want to cut my hair. It’s taken me so long to get it to this length.” Kathy and Laura looked at each other with a sly smile, then looked back at me. “Okay Dana, if that’s what you want to do, we have a backup proposal.” Was I really that stupid? My brains must have been leaking out with my milk.

The ‘backup proposal’ was really the main goal of the co-conspirators. “Okay, I will do whatever you two want, but where are we going with this?” Their idea was for me to be the ultra-feminine look, with the two of them portraying working women. “But doesn’t that defeat our purpose?” “No Dana, we want to project that women can have a business look, but also show they still enjoy being women. You are the epiphany of womanhood.” She showed me the nails that I would be sporting as our image was developing. They were long and pink and had a butterfly design over the middle two fingers. I loved it!

Butterfly Design.jpg

Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did my grand design go off the rails? I am now the ‘face’ of our company? I just took a dive off the deep end of the estrogen pool and I don’t think I’m making it back to the surface. “Since you want to keep your long hair and nails, we want to highlight that in our approach.” They brought out the ‘real’ marketing plan with our goals and desires to help women. And there I was in my LBD with my hair all curled and halfway down my back. I had a determined look, but one that radiated ‘feminine’ by all accounts. I looked more like a runway model (albeit a well-endowed one.) “Dana, we need to go further in our approach. We want to empower women to dress for success. Whether that means jeans or skirts or dresses, we want to help women move forward in business. We have a marketing consultant coming in tomorrow to help.” These girls are awesome. I was now extremely happy that Kathy had decided to work with us. She had such a creative mind and helped us keep on point on our goals.

But later that day I was sensing something was bothering Kathy. We were usually very open and honest with each other, so I thought she would tell me in her own time. As we were getting into bed, Kathy looked at me with a very serious look on her face. My first thought is the thought of every CD out there, ‘she was fed up with her ‘feminine’ husband. But her look turned to one of confidence as she started to explain. “Dana, we have gone through a lot in our short marriage. I think we both know we have found our soulmate. But now our marriage has taken on a different twist. You are now presenting as a woman and breastfeeding mother 24/7. I hope that you take what I’m about to say seriously.” Are you kidding? After all we have been through?

“Dana, I want you to be my wife and our children’s mother! If other people don’t like it, too bad. I love this new you. I love your sacrifices for me. I really love your new boobs, especially when I am thirsty. And I love your new body and long hair and long nails. What do you say, Dana?” “I say, YES, YES, YES.” I couldn’t have asked for more. My wife was now fully invested in the new Dana. That was a great load lifted off my mind, it was always nagging me.

The first thing the next morning, we were all packed up and headed back to the Gurlz Salon and Paula. We were hurrying to try to get everyone there on time, but the first thing that needed to happen when we arrived was to feed the twins. Everyone at the salon was excited to watch me nurse. I was getting used to the routine now but having two hungry girls sucking like vacuums still gave me mommie-gasms almost every time. After the twins were done, they were taken from me and I dutifully followed Paula back to her station. “Okay Dana, just sit back and relax. We are now going to Dana 2.0. First stop, hair.” Kathy and Laura had this vision of some Hollywood starlet for me. Okay, I hate this (hahaha) but I’ll do whatever is necessary to become Dana 2.0.

“Dana, we know you love your long hair and long nails, even though that is somewhat impractical for a young mother. But we want to play off of that image and give you a ‘models’ look. We want to take the mother image to a whole new level.

We are going to start by putting quite a few extensions into your hair. I know your own hair is long, but in order to achieve Dana 2.0, we need a lot more hair. Secondly, we are going lighter with your highlights to give it a more youthful, flirty look. My longish looking hair was now tickling my derriere. My hair was going to be taking up quite a bit of my time. I was in a whirlwind of femininity and I was enjoying every second of it. I couldn’t wait to see what was next for us.

End of Book 1

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Andrea

Dee Sylvan's picture

I appreciate all of your comments. I'm glad you liked the story. I've got more adventures for Dana and Kathy in mind.

DeeDee