Sweet Little Spy pt 8

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy part 8

“Good Evening, Ladies.”

“Good Evening , Mrs. Kearman” We all responded.

“Ladies, As some may have heard. We have had a tragedy happen recently. During the procedure, Miss Kandi Montgomery took her own life. She had found a scalpel and during a bathroom visit she sliced her wrists. As all of you well know the bathroom visits during the procedure can very in time. When the attending doctor realized and got to her. There was nothing that could be done.”
Me and all the other girls gasped.

“Ladies, please let us all bow our heads in a moment of silence for Kandi” The whole room lowered their heads.

“Thank you, Ladies. Please enjoy your dinner” As we raised our heads I noticed a girl crying. It must be Triena Collins, Kandi's roommate.

Holly leaned over to me, “Didn't you arrive with her?” She asked.

“Yes, I did. Me, Tara, Ashlee, and Kandi all arrived here at the same time. Out of all of them I thought Ashlee would be the one to do something like that. She resisted more than the rest. Tara, and Kandi seemed alright. But you never know. Maybe the thought of going back to her old neighborhood as a girl upset her that much. I think when I learned Lynn and I will be starting in a new town. It actually made me feel better about the whole thing. They may want to tell the arriving girls that fact once they get here. Or at least before the procedure.”

“That is a good idea.” Lynn said. “I learned before I left for my parents funeral.”

“You learn the end of your second week of classes. So two weeks from today” Holly said.
We continued talking as we ate. Not about anything in particular.

“Ladies” Mrs. Kearman said as she stood. “Tonight We say good bye to the newest graduates, and wish them success in their future. Heather Graham, Kelsey Miller, Martina Fredricks, and Wednesday Thompson.” Each girl stood as Mrs Kearman said her name. “Ladies, best of luck to you all.”

Each girl was a knock out. Beautiful, Proud, and sophisticated looking. Yet, they also where kind of slutty looking as well. While it was kind of a school uniform. The one that these young ladies where wearing really stretched it. The skirt barely covered their ass, and the top was nearly transparent. Obvious neither one was wearing anything under. As their breasts where almost showing. Remembering what Holly told me the day I arrived here. 'Only girls in the final phase can go without underwear'.
We all applauded the departing girls.

“Looks like we should be getting new girls in tomorrow.” Lynn said as she finished off her glass of milk.

“Yes, We should be getting five new girls, 4 to replace the ones leaving and one to replace Kandi” Holly said. “ It is usually a one for one. One girl leaves one replaces her”

“But wouldn't that upset the order. Instead of 4 girls in the same phase, there would be 5 and one group Allison's with only 3.” Lynn mentioned.

“Hey, you are correct. But it is not up to Us. So we shale see tomorrow”
Mrs Kearman stood, again the room went silent.

“Ladies, another week has finished. We say good bye to our departing graduates and one we lost. You may enjoy some free time until lights out.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Kearman.” We all shouted.

With that all the girls began leaving the dinning hall. I noticed that I walked different, with a positive air. My walk even seemed different. Was my ass swaying as it should. I seemed to be taking smaller steps than I used to.

Holly must have noticed my train of thought. “Yes, you are walking differently. We all do since the procedure. You are walking like a girl should. No longer a boys clumsy stride, but a girlish sway. Your ass wiggles just perfectly.”

“What other things where changed during the procedure?” I asked.

“Well, I haven't figured out all of the changes.” Lynn said.” But the Dr said the change was down to the DNA. So I would guess everything.”

“Yes, your manners, your speech, your handwriting, your body especially, you may even have changed from a righty to a lefty or vise verse. Look at your hands?” Holly said.

Looking at my hands I just noticed that they where smaller more dainty. My fingernails a conservative length. Pretty, even with no polish on them. I will find the polish was taken off by the xenon treatment.

“They are pretty.” I said.

“I keep noticing little differences.” Holly said.

“So do I.” Lynn added.

Continuing to our room. Lynn said good night and headed back to her own room. After a sisterly hug. Saying We will get together tomorrow.

Me and Holly changed into our pajamas. Holly wore a flimsy black baby doll and thong. While put on a Minnie Mouse short set. Then me and Holly sat down in our comfy chairs and talked till the final bell.
Climbing into my bed. I settled myself down to sleep.

Like every night the soft music played. Which had subliminal training in it.

The 5 am buzzer went off. I woke from a delicious dream about me and Holly making love. I however felt rested. Ready to take on what ever the day had to offer.

“Yeah, Saturday.” Holly said as she headed to the bathroom. “Exercise class then breakfast then free time until the movie tonight.”

After a couple minutes Holly came out totally nude. It was just as my dream had reveled. As she began dressing in her exercise cloths. I headed to the bathroom to do my daily business. Finishing I too. Came out nude. My body is not half as beautiful as Holly's but maybe someday. I changed into my workout outfit. Zebra cheer shorts, and matching tank. With white cotton panties and a sports bra. Slipping on my shoes. We again joined in on the crowd headed to the gym.

Again finding Lynn. We lined up. However it was 3 rows of nine girls 1 of 8 as 4 have left and losing Kandi. A little sadness fell over me. Miss Campbell greeted us again and put us though our daily workout.

Today was different when we finally hit the showers.

I felt the confidence of a real girl. One not needing to hide something. Stripping out of my cloths and dropping them in the dirty cloths as we found a shower. Cleaning up we giggled and laughed as a bunch of girls should.

As we finished and headed to our room. Lynn said see you at cheer practice at noon.

As I was naked except for the towel and my shoes. I slipped on a pair of dark purple cheerleader panties, a matching sports bra. Being I had cheer practice later. I was able to dress in my cheerleader uniform. I found my cheerleader uniform, a dark and light purple with white accent, on the skirt and mid drift top. The skirt had alternating white and light purple inside the pleats. White ankle socks with the megaphone in purple and White and Dark purple cheer shoes, completed the look. I felt an air of confidence I have never felt before. After a good breakfast. We came back to our room.

I sat down in one of the over stuffed chairs. Thinking about my cheer routine. It came to me that I already know the basic routine. But how? I have never been to a class or anything for cheerleading. Yet I knew how to cheer, tumble, and more. Maybe the procedure gave them to me. Who knows right now.

As I waited Closing my eyes other things began filling my head or my memories. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I could recite all kinds of stuff. Math being my worst subject in school. One class I failed. Now I could do advanced calculations in my head. I could read, write, and speak Russian, Arabic, German, and Chinese fluently. I now know advanced hand to hand combat, even how to kill with my bare hands. I can fire expertly and field strip any weapon.

“What the hell.” I said aloud as my eyes snapped open.

Holly smiled, “It just hit you, huh”

“What the heck was my mind doing” I said.

“You have received your training, during the procedure.”

“What?”

“Yeah, all your training was in the medication you where given.”

“Kind of makes sense now.”

“Yeah, I thought it would. I did to me once it hit”

There was a knock at our door.

Holly answered it.

“Allison, your sister is here.”

“Hey, ready for cheer practice.” Lynn said.

“Yeah,” I jumped to my feet with a big smile on my face. Don't know why but I was actually anxious to go.

As me and Lynn walked towards the gym. Lynn was dressed identical to me. We where joined by 5 other girls. I was going over the cheer routine in my head. Where I start, the hole thing, It seems like I, being one of the smallest on the squad were one of three girls who where thrown in the air. It seems like we do some wild tricks in the air. Twists and turns, leg overs, all kinds of cool stuff. Ever single stunt in the routine I know by heart. As do the other girls. We arrived in the gym, at 10 till 12. The 3 remaining girls where already there. We began stretching our muscles out to warm them up for the practice. I found that I was now quite flexible. I can put my breasts right against my thighs,and place my palms on the floor. My splits I can put my pussy on the ground having my feet straight out at my sides with my toes pointing to the sky.

“Alright girls, gather around. For those who don't know me I am Mr. Knopp and this is Mrs Scott and Mrs Patterson. We are your cheer coaches. Combined we have over 30 years cheerleading experience. We have been on the world championship squad 5 times.”

Mr Knopp was tall with an athletic build, dirty blond with to die for blue eyes. Mrs. Patterson also had an athletic build as did Mrs Scott. Both brunette Mrs Scott's hair was shoulder length and Mrs Patterson's was almost to her waist. Both the ladies wore tight black yoga shorts and a tight tank top. All three of them where hot. It seems like I am now a bi-sexual girl. Liking both boys and girls.

Mr. Knopp gave us a good looking over along with the other two coaches. It was was almost like one of those military inspections. They would look at a girl thoroughly whisper among themselves, jot down a couple notes then move on. When they finally got to me. They really looked me up and down.

Then whisper take notes, looked some more. They looked over the 5'4” 100 # new me. I just stood there nervously, but with a big bright smile on my pretty face. I don't know why I had the smile. It just seemed the thing to do. It seemed the coaches took over twice as long with me than any other girl.

They finally move on the the final two girls, Lynn was next to me. They completed the inspection of Lynn and the last girl in less time then my totally took. Oh, Well. I thought.

“Girls,” Mrs Scott said. “ continue with your practicing.”

Me and Lynn began practicing our tumbling, doing our long back flip run that ran most of the length of the gym. All ways finishing with a complete flip. The rest of the team joined us. Soon it was all of us doing the tumbling run in perfect sync. We made three lines the front 3 girls would start. As soon as the first girls got to their second move the next in line would start. And so forth, until we where all flipping and tumbling across the gym floor.

The coaches stopped their discussion and watched us. They talked between themselves. Pointing and commenting to one another. Mrs Scott also jotted down some notes on her pad.

“Girls, gather around.” Mr. Knopp called. Each girl finished her tumbling run then joined the others.

“That run was great team work as you all worked together with your timing. With all of you joining in. Thank you Lynn and Allison for starting that.” Mrs Patterson said.

Mr. Knopp added, Now let's do our show routine. Let's start with the entry.”
Me, Lynn, and the others took our places just outside the door. Lining up in a specific order. Which made everything flow as soon as we entered the competition floor.

“OK, ladies,” the girl at the front of the line started. “Just like it is programmed into us, lets do the best we can.” The girl I learned was Maria, the captain.”

“Ladies and Gentleman, please give the wonderland warriors cheer team a round of applause” We heard Mr. Knopp start. “Now from all over the United States, The All American Cheerleaders.”

As on impulse we ran out into the gym. Huge smiles on our faces, hands on our hips. All of the girls took their proper place on the floor. Memory tells me the proper distance to be from each other depending on the size of the venue. We all wait for Maria to tap her heel. As soon as that happened we got into our starting position, Mine was crouched down. As was two other girls also smaller but I was the smallest of the group.

We waited until our music started. Once it started on the musical clue, we each started. As soon as my clue hit, I was on automatic pilot. I believe so where the other girls. We performed a flawless routine. Then we did it two more times. By the time we where finished we where all beat. However we didn't show it. The process must have something to do with it, as my energy returned within 5 minutes. The whole bunch of us made our way back towards our rooms, a mass of laughing and giggling girls.


All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
185 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A mass of giggling girls

Samantha Heart's picture

Who unless I miss my guess need ANOTHER shower lol. Its intresting how they program the knowledge into the girls. Each has a different skill set I'm sure, besides sex they are ALL masters at that before they leave lol, but each like cheerleaders can get into areas most people can't, like back stage at competitions. Maybe even into a forgen country easier. Where some might be working for a CEO of a big corporation or in government service some how.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

New Government advertisement

Jamie Lee's picture

I can just see the new Government advertisement in the local underground newspaper:

US Government Swap Meet
Got an unruly boy, one who is out of control. Give him to us and after we're through with him you will have yourself a brand new beautiful daughter, who is sweet and will no longer cause you any trouble. Oh, and as a bonus, she will be equipped with some very special features that aren't available on the factory model.

With what's been programmed into these now girls, they could be used for covert activities. Even assassinations.

Do the parents know this is what they signed up for when they turned their backs on their sons and let then be taken? Did they know their sons were going to be transformed into programmed young ladies? Young ladies who can kick the butt of any boy who didn't understand 'get lost' and tried to have a go at the girls.

Are these people really sure their program won't cause a melt down some time down the road? And if these girls are sent out and captured or killed?

And if that cheer squad goes into any competition then they are competing under false pretenses, since they are programmed to have a flawless performance.

And where will girls like these go to school when they're returned to the things who call themselves their parents?

Others have feelings too.