Sweet little spy pt 24

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy part 24

Mom just gave me the Mom look. I shut up quick. I think Moms learn that look the same day the baby is born. Maybe its part of the birth process. I hope to find out soon after Emilia is born.

“It starts today.”

“Nah,”Lynn stuck her tongue out a me. She headed up to the shower.

“Momma, When are we getting another bathroom with a shower.”

“They start on Monday. Should take about a week to ten days.”

“Thanks, Mom.” I headed up to my room. To wait. I vaguely remember I never took these many showers when I was a guy. But then again. I want to look pretty now. Girls bodies need far more maintenance than a boys.

“All done,”Lynn walked past going to her room. I grabbed my robe and headed to the shower. I stripped out of my exercise stuff, and clean up. Just as I was starting my hair, when the door opened some. It was Lynn.

“Hey, I just got a call. Mrs. Masterson wants us there a little early. So, Shelby will be here about quarter after ten.”

Starting to wash my hair, “What time is it now?”

“9:30”

“that is plenty of time.”

“Just though I would let you know.”

“Thanks,”

She left closing the door behind her. I finished washing my hair, then conditioned it.
As I got out I noticed that Emilia was content. She hadn't moved since just after our run. That is normal for her.

Put on some body lotion, then patted myself dry. I slipped on my robe. Grabbed my dirty clothes and went to my room to get dressed. Today was a thong ,yoga shorts,bra, my Paris cheer competition baby doll t-shirt.

Ankle socks and my cheer shoes. Today it was a pony tail, and some light makeup, Eye shadow,and some lip gloss.

“Ready Miss Emilia Lauran Wilson.” We headed down stairs.

As I walked into the living room. “About time.” Lynn scolded me.

Looking at our grandfather clock, I still had 10 minutes.

“Hey, I still have 10 minutes before I'm late.”

“It's late in my book.”

“Show me that book and I'll rip out the pages.”

We heard a vehicle pull up. A minute later the door bell rang. Since I was already up. I answered it. Yeah, it was Shelby.

“Hi, Allison”

“Hi, Shelby.”

“Are you and Lynn ready to go.”

“Yeah, I am.” I had my purse and was ready to go.

“So am I.” Lynn joined us, carrying a backpack.

“Bye, Mom.” We both said as we left.

“Have fun, Girls.” Mom called after us.

We climbed in Shelby's Jeep and took off for the school. Just like yesterday, we talked and giggled all the way there.

Pulling up to the school, Shelby parked in the student area. Pointing to a parking spot. Shelby says, “ When you start driving to school. Remember that spot is for the fastest car in school, unofficially though. But everyone knows about it.”

“Cool.” I mentioned.

All three of us stopped at the office. Telling the secretary we are going to used the small gym for cheer practice.

She radioed somebody to make sure the doors were open. On our way, Shelby kinda gave us a slight tour. OK, down there is the Science classrooms, up stairs is the social studies.

We walked into the gym, one of the custodians was there.

“Are you girls going to need the bleachers pulled out.” He asked.

“No, thank you. Not today.” Lynn said.

“OK,”

“Mrs. Masterson and Miss. Gorman should be here soon. Let's stretch and warm up.”

I dropped my purse, by the bleachers. Stepped out a few feet and began my stretching. Even with Miss Emilia in my belly. I was able to almost fold myself in half, to place my palms flat on the floor. Holding that position for a full minute. I dropped down into a full split.

I noticed my sister doing the same. Shelby could do just about as much as we could. I did a couple of forward flip runs. Both ending in a roll. Lynn followed me.

Shelby watched in amazement. Asking, “How long did it take to learn those runs.”

“Before the All American squad. We both went to Cheer Select in Kalamazoo. We learned there. It took me about 2 years, Allison took about 18 months.”

“Do you think you could teach me?” Ashed Shelby.

“Probably, but it is easier to start with back flips. But we will have to check with Mrs. Masterson and Miss Gorman. I think we would want to do it on mats. It ain't fun busting your ass on a wood floor.” Lynn explained.

“You are right, Lynn.” A voice came from behind us, It was Mrs. Masterson and Miss Gorman. Along with another lady, She was very athletic looking, beautiful long brown hair. She was very well dressed, dark blue skirt suit. “We will get with the custodial staff to put down mats so you can show the whole team how to do it.” She continued.

“I'm sorry about my language, Mrs. Masterson.” Lynn responded.

“That is alright, this time but please don't make a habit of it, OK.”

“Yes, Ma'am” the three of us answered. As she seemed to want one from each of us.

“Oh, Where are my manners. I brought a friend of mine. This is Cindy Styles, the one who got me into cheer. Cindy is the head of cheer operations for the Detroit Lions. She is also a former member of the All American cheer team.”

Both mine and Lynn's eyes got big. Our smiles too. We walked over to Mrs. Styles and introduced ourselves.

Offering my hand, “I am Allison Wilson, I am a flyer on the AACT.”

Mrs, Styles was truly beautiful, about 5'6. She didn't take my hand. She knelt down and gave me a hug. It was hard to explain but I had a sense of absolute trust from this lady. One that I strongly felt in the program. I then knew she was a participant in the program.

She whispered in my ear, “I was like you, one of the pregnant ones in the program.”

I stepped back a little shocked, She smiled and winked.

Lynn introduced herself too, “I am Lynn Wilson, I am a base on the AACT” She also got a hug. I could tell she felt the same thing, the trust.

She also gave Shelby a hug.

“Well, Kim. Asked me to come in and talk with the squad. Kind of a little pep talk.”

“Being she is an All American alumni that is why I asked you in a little early.” Mrs. Masterson added.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Been a while.......

D. Eden's picture

But still good! Interesting addition to the story. You keep me guessing where this is headed.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Hmmmmmm

Samantha Heart's picture

Intresting... is a mission brewing for Lynn? Can't wait to find out.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Chapter 23?

What has happened to Chapter 23?

A very interesting storyline but, oh dear, it is marred by all the spelling, grammatical, punctuation and typing mistakes!! Please, please Kymmie have the story proof read and corrected before uploading the next chapter.