Saddled Part 2 of 6

Printer-friendly version

Saddled 2

It was a good thing that it was not a cold night because we slept where we lay, cuddled on a single airbed. Around two in the morning I woke needing to pee and I worked my way out of the tent and went over to a bush to relieve myself. As I was finishing she came out of the tent and stood beside me and kissed me before squatting and relieving herself, with me holding her steady.

It was such a sexy sight I immediately got hard and, when she finished her pee she just went down on all fours and told me to take her again. This I did doggy-fashion with great gusto and we both came again in unison. She then just took my hand and pulled me back into the tent where we both went off to sleep again. At six we repeated the performance; however, by this time I was finding it hard to perform to her standard. As the sun rose it did so on a day where my virginity had been well and truly taken from me.

We got some water from a nearby stream and gave each other a flannel wash and dried each other before getting dressed. I packed up the campsite and stowed everything in its proper place and we rode into the village for breakfast. Then we rode south again, through Dourdan and Toury, where we stopped for lunch. After that we rode to Orleans, just forty miles or so south of Bonelles but a whole lifetime away from where I had been before. There we booked into a little hotel and only came out of our room to eat in the next thirty-six hours. The waitress in the dining room gave us a knowing wink as we ate the breakfast on the second day. When we checked out they gave us a pink rattle, something that they said they gave to all newly-weds.

Louisa seemed in a hurry this morning as we headed south again. At least she stopped at intersections to allow me to catch up, the mountain bike being no match for her road bike. At one time I was riding down a long straight to where she was waiting and I could see that she was on her phone. She had finished her call before I got there and she said “Maman is expecting us for dinner.” This last leg was about fifty or sixty miles and we eventually crossed the River Cher to enter Saint Aignan, immediately going right and finally entering Rue de Four A Chaux. It made me smile as I really could not see anyone living in ‘Oven Street in Lime’ in the UK and then realised that there are Lime Kiln Lanes all over the place.

You could not fault the area, though. It was a mixture of open fields and small-holdings and quaint cottages. She rode through a gate and I followed her into what used to be a farm house complex, by the look of it. There was the main house with smoke coming out of the chimney; an obvious workshop with a large door, an open fronted shed with four vehicles parked in it, and a building that must have been a barn which looked a lot like those ‘holiday lets’ that you see on TV programs. We pulled up outside one and she opened the door for us. Inside there was a good sized lounge, a kitchen/diner, a laundry / utility room and downstairs bathroom. We then we went upstairs to a huge bedroom with an enormous bed and a door to the walk-in robe and bathroom. She told me to put my back-pack on the floor as we needed to go to the main house to let Maman know we were here.

When we went outside she pointed out that her sister Claudette lived in the other half of the barn and that Maman and Giselle shared the main house. I was a bit worried that I would be grilled as soon as I entered, having been carnally ravishing one of the daughters for the last three days. I needn’t have worried as we were greeted with hugs and kisses all round when we went in. I met Giselle, the older sister and the baker of the house. She was just as beautiful and blonde as Louisa and she gave me a passionate kiss on the lips as she hugged me, something I did not expect.

Next was Claudette, the oldest sister and, by the look of her clothing, a doctor or something. She was also a blonde but wore her hair short, as befitting her white smock and black pants. She worked, I was told, in a local pharmacie and, in true tomboy fashion, just gave me a small hug. Maman told me to call her Odette and was in her forties but still a beautiful and lively looking woman. She also surprised me by giving me a hug and a kiss.

We had a simple meal and the discussion was centred on the weekend in Paris with just a mention of where we stopped on the way home. Orleans was described as a day seeing the sights and I did not contradict that. I was finding that my French was getting more fluent as we spoke and I could hold my own in the conversation. After the meal we all helped in tidying up and then Odette told me that she was going to open up her husbands’ workshop for me to see. She took a big key from a hook and we went outside. She first wanted to see my panniers and she said “I can see what Louisa meant, Antoine, you do good work. It is time to open up the workshop as I think you will be good for us. I have not been in there since the day my poor Henri died but you being here is giving me the strength.”

She unlocked the big door and I swung it open with a little difficulty. Inside was very gloomy until I put on the lights and a wondrous sight was in front of me. Everything was covered in dust and cobwebs but I saw the big layout table and a good sized work-bench with a vice. There was a rack with all the tools and hammers one would need and even a small powered guillotine which could be used for cutting leather or sheet metal in dead straight lines. The wonder of wonders, though, was the hides that were hanging along the back wall. There was a very dark one which she told me was Camargue, a lighter one which I found out was Charolais; and then there was an absolutely wonderful pied red which she told me came from a dairy cow called the Pie Rouge des Plaines. There were at least two or three of each hide as well as a number of small hides which I took to be from goats.

On one side of the workshop was a rack for finished product and I saw belts, key tags, pouches, pencil bags, handbags and even a few jackets. Odette said that Henri had stocked up the gift shop and was going to Orleans with some samples to expand his sales before he died. She pointed at a couple of plastic garbage bags in the corner that contained the contents of his van that the police had delivered back to her. I could see that she was getting upset so I got her back outside, turned the lights off and closed the door. I then had to hold her as she cried on my shoulder for a while. She finally got over it and then asked me if I would stay a while and do some of my own work there as the workshop seemed to cry out for an artisan to be there again. When I said I would love it she gave me a big kiss and thanked me.

It was now Thursday evening and I now had a lover and somewhere to work, along with a family of blonde women to cater for my every need. I was in heaven. Louisa and I went off to bed early; to knowing looks from the other three and we put our stuff away before we made passionate love. I was really tired and we both slept like logs until the early hours when we both needed to pee. Before we went back to sleep she wanted me to use my tongue on her again and I did so, bringing her to a rolling orgasm. We then slept until breakfast time.

When we went to the main house I could smell the wonderful aroma of good baking. I was told that Giselle started at just after four in the morning and baked for a couple of local cafes. The product was picked up about half past six and then she went back to bed for an hour or so. There were a few samples of the morning output on the table and I was told to try one. It melted in my mouth and was delicious. Giselle came down while we were there and I asked her about the ingredients she used in the fruit slices and I had to admit that having three sisters of my own, I had been brought up being taught to bake. She smiled and told me that I must help her out the next morning as Saturday was her biggest bake. Louisa told me that I should help and that she would put an alarm clock next to my side of the bed.

I spent the day in the workshop, just cleaning it up and oiling up the tools. I emptied one of the garbage bags onto the layout table and used it to collect all of the dust and dead spiders. By the time I finished it looked workable again and I was ready for dinner when Louisa came in and pulled me out of there. I closed the door and she pulled me into the house where Odette had cooked up another wonderful meal. Claudette was running late tonight as the pharmacie stayed open later.

Louisa took me back to bed a little earlier than usual as she told me I would need my strength for my hard work in the morning. The alarm went off before the birds were awake and I slipped out of bed and had a shower before dressing in track pants and a tee shirt. In the big house the kitchen light was on and Giselle was preparing to start baking. The first thing I saw was that she was stark naked under an apron and she saw my shocked look. “It is so it is easier to wash myself every day and not have to wash lots of clothes” she explained, “take off those clothes and put this apron on”. I was embarrassed but saw the logic so did what she said and, together, we produced a huge amount of cakes, slices and pastries. When we finished she took my hand and led me upstairs where she pulled me into the shower with her and we washed each other. We then made love standing under the running water and she was totally unabashed, her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist as we rutted.

When we dried and came out of the bathroom we found Louisa sitting on the bed, filing her nails. She said “I told you he was good, didn’t I?”

Marianne G 2021

up
249 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Worn Out

joannebarbarella's picture

That boy doesn't know what he's got himself into!

Yeah, that didn’t surprise me........

D. Eden's picture

Somehow I expected that he was going to get shared around. I also expect that there may end up being multiple pregnancies coming along here as well.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

What a paradise for a young man!

Podracer's picture

And the ladies are no doubt happy as well; here's to his continuing Vigour.
Marianne are you familiar with Jake Thackray's "The Lodger"? (Caution - adult humour :-) ).

"Reach for the sun."

Busy lad

Jamie Lee's picture

He sure is busy, what with cleaning up the workshop and being passed between sisters. Wonder if the third sister needs a test run?

Others have feelings too.