Tranny 27 Part 4 of 4

Printer-friendly version

Inter-Galactic Transfer Point 27

Part 4 – A very different life!

I really don’t know how long I slept but I woke feeling refreshed and alive. I was no longer at the beck and call of a Beta or Delta and realised that, in appearance, I was Delta myself. All of that worry, all of that fear and all of that planning and I ended up the spitting image of my ‘mother!’

As I opened my eyes I saw one of the team that had looked after us previously and ‘she’ said that I must have been very tired as they were now a very long way from Tranny 27. Gradually I was cleaned and dressed in a very form-fitting version of my old uniform, given some soft slippers to wear and taken into another cabin where I found the other three eating a meal together. They all stood and enveloped me in their arms, saying, “Thank goodness you are all right, we were worried.”

They each had a badge attached to their uniform, all similar to the one I wore, and I was given one myself. It read 17 and I realised that I was, as far as everyone was concerned, the recreation of my mother. The others had 3, 7 and 32 so that I could see which was which. While we ate a meal unlike any other I had experienced, the team assembled and we were told that we would have duties while we were on the liner and that we would need to undertake an instruction course on who we were now, with especial concentration on how to act like a woman.

As we spoke I could start to see the personalities of my companions coming through. 3 and 7 were almost bubbling over with excitement which was redoubled after they had been told that they would be put to work as ‘hostesses’ on the pleasure deck. It was a job they had been training for all their short lives and I was happy for them. 7, in particular, was looking forward to seeing how her new body worked. Epsi and I had impressed the officers with our skill at the ‘Scottie’ desk and we were told that we would be employed there as it was a very busy facility with a usual planetary visit. They had tracking systems so that anyone who went down could be called back instantly if needed.

And so my new life started, now a long way from home with very little reason to go back. Epsi told us that he had looked at the list of names of everyone on board and had decided that she wanted to be called Eve in future. I said that I just had to be Delta. We spent the next few weeks being shown what our bodies needed to stay healthy, how to walk, talk and act so that no-one would believe that we had never been anybody but the girls we now were.

On top of that we had a lot of sessions with the “Scottie’ officers on a far newer system than the one we were used to. This one could put goods or humans into multiple locations, monitor them and bring them back. At times we were sent down to planets to see for ourselves what the experience was like and then spent some time working as ground-based crew to look after the passengers. It was a whole new world for us, made even more different when we hooked up with a couple of the officers and found out just what pleasure could be had with our new equipment.

Eve had developed a liking for studious clothing and was the first of us to wear a blouse and skirt. I became quite colourful and just loved flowing dresses that were a long way from the old uniforms. It was strange that our whole life in those same uniforms had set us up to transfer to proper clothing that a woman would wear. 3 and 7, or Jenny and Julie as they liked to be called now, had gone the whole way to be a ‘pleasure hostess’ and their outfits never left much to the imagination. They did say that they were having a lot more fun than looking after randy Betas and that they both had been amassing nice gifts.

The thing that really brought home to us about the big change we had made was the other men and women we met among the crew and the passengers. They all looked different! They had not been descended from the same set of families and it was almost intoxicating to be in their midst as we were sent down to a new planet. Even before we had been re-materialised looking similar it was odd how similar we had all looked like on Tranny 27.

The ‘Sultans Harem’ that our liner was called, jumped from planet to planet, across to other constellations and hardly ever stopped for long anywhere. I was told that we were one of several liners where you could buy a trip to be looked after in every way possible, from food and experiences to all kinds of pleasure for as long as you could afford it or even stand it. Some passengers left us on planets to wait for the next liner to arrive and then head off somewhere else.

Our partners asked Eve and I if we wanted to spend some time on a planet and get up-loaded onto another liner as the two of us had become well respected ‘Scottie’ operators with messages from other liners asking us to come and work with them. We thought about it for a long time and it was just that our Captain told us that we had well and truly worked our passage which put us over the edge to take a break. Our guys, as I now thought of them, were very happy and we made arrangements to go down to a very nice planet with breathable air and a moderate climate. We spent a couple of months just relaxing and getting a lot of pleasure there before being picked up by another liner, this one was a specialised one for the older passenger and it was a lot easier than the ‘Harem’.

The ‘God Jumper 10’ was a lot quieter and the passengers far more polite and easy to get along with. One day I was helping an older woman on a planetary visit when she remarked “You know, you look a lot like the picture I have of my great-great-grand aunt.” She showed it to me and I was amazed. I asked her if her name was Delta and she laughed, saying “Oh no, she was called Elsie and she married a man who took her off to some god-forsaken planet with a group of first settlers to operate some mine.”

I asked if the planet was called Inter-Galactic Transfer Point 27 and she said “Why yes, it was, how did you know? Did you hear of the terrible thing that happened there a little while ago, it was on the news that a break occurred in the base and everyone there had been killed, such a terrible loss of life.” I said that I knew someone who had been there but that I was sure that they may have left the planet. Next time I saw Eve I told her that she was spot on with her prediction and, together, we looked up the liner library files and saw that the ‘base had been allowed to run down due to poor maintenance and that those who were killed probably deserved it, being so slack.’ I commented that they were probably all so busy being pleasured they hardly knew what had happened to them.

In the fullness of time we both fell pregnant to our partners and gave birth to beautiful daughters aboard the ‘God Jumper’ with much appreciation of the assembled passengers who thought that it was such a happy event for both of us that they had a whip-round for each of the babies as they came along. Unlike the system on Tranny 27 we were encouraged to rear our girls and both our partners were shamed into marrying us by the rest of the crew. Luckily we had a retired celebrant on board, well, we had those regularly. He performed a double ceremony and we were bound to our men for life.

Together we moved up through the ranks on board as crew members left and new ones arrived. My husband became one of the main Officers as did Eves. We both became training Officers for new crew members with our speciality being the new and improved ‘Scottie’ that had been recently installed. It cost the passengers a fortune but it could send them down to a planet of their choice with a totally new body of their choice and our liner became the place to be.

I was sure that some of those we sent down that way were doing so out of a need to escape something but, hey, if you can pay the piper, you pick the tune. Neither of us had any desire to be reverted to men and, besides, we couldn’t even afford the down payment. What I found surprising was that the technology had been developed on the old ‘Harem’ based on the glitch that had been in the old Tranny 27 ‘Scottie’.

By the time our daughters were starting to walk and talk we were both carrying another. Eventually we both had sons and we did not die. Both our husbands were over the moon. We stayed on the ‘God Jumper’ for over twenty earth years and only left it when our children needed a better schooling as they were all far too bright to be living on a jump-liner. The eight of us talked about it for ages before we came up with a planet that was calm and peaceful with a good education system and, oddly, openings for well educated people who were needed to administer the populace.

Our husbands became well respected members of the community and Eve and I took over running the planet ‘Scottie’. Our children got the sort of training that would allow them to take over this world, if not this universe. Well, maybe not the universe but I am a bit biased.

I think that I had become the person that my mother could have been if given the chance and we were both thankful that we had escaped Tranny 27 when we did. Funnily enough, we got a message from Jenny and Julie and they came to visit us while on an Intergalactic Cruise with their billionaire husbands. We had to laugh when we saw them as they had all been through the new ‘Scottie’ and looked like teenagers. The said that they planned to take the same trip whenever they felt old again so may well live for ever.

In her death, bearing me, my mother had brought eternal life within reach, if only for the very rich.

Marianne G 2021

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos